Power Tools & Accessories
- Torsion Bits Grant you three times the Life of a normal bit
- Hex Head 1/4" hardened shank for use in all drills and bit holders
- Cold forged cylindrical body absorbs higher torque load
- Cold forged bit for better fitments and less cam out
- Hex Size: 1/4"
- Head Size: #2 Phillips
- Length: 1-15/16"
- Quantity: 2
- Designed to remove broken studs, bolts, socket screws and fittings
- Aggressive left hand spiral design for extra gripping power
- Spiral flutes are designed to embed themselves deeper into the metal as you turn the tool, so as the fastener resistance increases, the extractor's grip increases
- Extractor size and recommended drill bit size are etched on each tool.
$2.496" x .040" x 7/8" Type 1 metal/steel long life cutting wheel (A60T-BF). Max 10,200 RPM. Use only on guarded right angle grinders (do not use on sander). Learn More
Milwaukee® Thunderbolt® Black Oxide Jobber length drill bits are designed for extreme durability and long life. The Thunderbolt® web features a thicker core than a standard drill bit, which provides ultimate strength and protects against side-load breakage. A specially designed parabolic flute form clears chips and debris fast to keep the bit cool. A precision start, 135 Split Point tip starts on contact to keep the bit from walking for fast accurate holes. Excellent for drilling on curved surfaces, requires less effort to drill and is highly recommended for use with portable drills. The 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank won't slip in the drill chuck.
- Thunderbolt® Web, Provides Longer Life and Faster Driller Times
- Parabolic Flute, Clears Chips Faster
- 135° degree Split Point, Precision Start No Walking
- 3-Flat Secure Grip Shank, Reduces Bit Slipping in Chuck
$2.497" X 1/8" X 5/8" With Diamond Knockout. Type 1 Metal/steel Cutting Blade. (A36) Max RPM 8,500. For use with 7" circular saw. Learn More
- High performance metal drilling for portable drill users, works well on curved surfaces
- Revolutionary tip design stays sharper longer and drills up to 10x faster than other leading drill bits
- High speed steel features a black body and gold flute
- Self-centering TURBOMAX tip for clean entry and fast starts; stays sharp longer
- Three flatted shank on 3/16" and above for better chuck grip
Surface Prep Pad, Quick Change, Fine Grit, 3" replacement surface prep pad fits Forney 60271 or 71915 backing padLearn More