Power Tools & Accessories
The M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 4-1/2" Cut-off / Grinder provides speed, durability and ease-of-use to the industrial user. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-pole motor, the 2680-20 delivers maximum power when cutting or grinding. The 2680-20 is the only cordless cut-off / grinder in the market to provide the user-preferred paddle switch for comfort and ease-of use when operating in various positions. L-shape intake vents protect the cut-off / grinder by keeping harmful debris from entering the tool and damaging internal components.
- 2680-20 M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 4-1/2" Cut-off / Grinder-Bare Tool
- Type 1 Guard
- Type 27 Guard
- Spanner Wrench
- Side Handle
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Motor- Delivers maximum power when cutting or grinding
- Overload Protection- Prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- Debris Baffles - L-shape vents keep debris from entering the tool and damaging internal components to help increase tool life.
- Tool Free, Burst Resistant Guard- Allows for quick, easy guard adjustments. Easy to access and actuate too free guard makes it easier and less time consuming to adjust the guard for various applicatoins.
- Paddle Switch Design- The only cordless cut-off /grinder in the market with a paddle switch design
- Up to 35% faster cutting speed
- Up to 50% more cuts on a single charge
- 3-Position Side Handle- Provides optimal Control and Versatility
- Voltage: 18V
- RPMs: 9,000
- Paddle Switch: Yes
- Tool Free Guard: Yes
- Large Button Spindle Lock: Yes
- Position Handle: 3
- Type 1 Guard: Yes
- Type 27 Guard: Yes
- Battery: Lithium Ion
- Tool Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 5.3 lbs
This powerful 8.0 amp 1/2 in. drill has the construction and performance to eliminate any other 1/2 in. drill in its category.
- 1/2" Magnum® Drill
- Side Handle
- Chuck Key with Holder
- Powerful 8.0 amp motor, 0 to 850 rpm, variable speed control
- Heavy-duty keyed chuck
- All metal gear case and diaphragm
- 8 ft. 3-wire rubber cord
- 360° locking side handle
- Ergonomic textured grip and two finger trigger for user comfort and balance
- Voltage: 120 AC
- Chuck Size: 1/2 in.
- Amps: 8.0
- No Load Speed: 0-850 RPM
- Chuck Type: Keyed
- Wood Capacity-Auger Bit: 1-1/2"
- Wood Capacity-Self-Feed Bit: 2-9/16"
- Metal Capacity-Hole Saw: 2"
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Spindle: 1/2 in.-20
- Gear Train: Double
- Cord Type: 8 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Grounded
- Trigger Lock: On
- Spindle Lock: No
- Soft Grip Handle: No
- Length: 12-13/64 in.
- Tool Weight: 5.4 lbs.
- Compatible with DEWALT® 18 Volt tools
- XRP™ Li-Ion extended run-time battery provides long run-time & battery life
- Lightweight design- 1.5 lbs; same weight as an 12V NiCd battery
- No memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime
- Requires XRP™ Li-Ion compatible charger (DC9310, DC9320 or DC9319
The Tilt-Lok™ handle on Milwaukee's 6390-20 is the most revolutionary concept for circular saws in years. The eight position cushioned top handle adjusts to any cutting application maximizing comfort and control. Weighing in at 10.4 pounds and delivering 3.25 maximum horsepower, this tool offers the best power to weight ratio in the industry. The blade can bevel to 50 degrees and offers superior visibility and a clear sight line from either side. Helical steel gears and a 22 amp switch are just two of the features that ensure the Milwaukee's reputation for durability.
- Circular Saw Blade
- Hex Blade Wrench
- New exclusive TILT-LOK™ main handle adjusts to the work or most comfortable work position
- 10.4 pounds net weight - lightest 7-1/4 inch, 3.25 maximum horsepower saw reduces operator fatigue, easier to handle
- 15 amp, 3.25 peak horsepower motor - most powerful circle saw cuts tough materials including headers, microlams and wet lumber with ease
- Wide, clear sight line - superior blade visibility from either side
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Amps: 15.0
- No Load RPM: 5,800
- Blade Size: 7-1/4"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Maximum Bevel Capacity: 50°
- Capacity at 90°: 2-7/16"
- Capacity at 45°: 1-13/16"
- Electronic Brake: No
- Blade Side: Right
- Spindle: 5/8"
- Metal/Wood Cutting: Wood
- Spindle Lock : Yes
- Soft Grip Handle: Yes
- Adjustable Handle: Yes
- Blade Position: Right
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-7/16"
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 1-13/16"
- Depth of Cut at 50°: 1-11/16"
- Cord Type: 9 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Double Insulated
- Length: 13-3/4"
- Tool Weight: 10.4 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 17.5 lbs
The M18 FUEL™ SAWZALL® Reciprocating Saw is the fastest cutting 18-volt cordless reciprocating saw on the market, offering up to 30% faster cutting, 2X more run-time, and 5X tool life of competitive saws. The POWERSTATE™ brushless motor provides cutting power at the same level as some corded saws. The REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack delivers up to 2X the runtime of competitive 18-volt tools and will provide more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries. The included REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system ensures optimized performance and protection from overloading, overheating, and over-discharging. The M18 FUEL™ SAWZALL Reciprocating saw also features an adjustable shoe, and integrated LED light, and a rafter hook for easy storage on the job.
- M18 FUEL SAWZALL Reciprocating Saw
- M18 REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack
- M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger
- Carrying Case
The M18 FUEL™ Hammer Drill/Driver is the most powerful 18-volt cordless hammer drill/driver in its class. This lightweight, versatile hammer drill/driver offers up to 10X longer motor life, 2X more runtime and 25% more power for maximum performance on the jobsite. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor outperforms all leading competitors with constant power output, yet runs cooler with no wearable components. The REDLITHIUM™ Extended Capacity Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors. The onboard fuel gauge helps you monitor the charge more accurately, so there’s less downtime on the job. REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over-discharge.
The M18 FUEL™ Hammer Drill/Driver’s all-metal ratcheting locking chuck provides maximum grip, bit retention and durability. The hammer drill/driver features 31,450 BPM for fast hammer drilling through masonry. A new contoured soft grip gives you ultimate comfort during prolonged use. The kit includes the new multi-voltage charger, so you can charge all M12 and M18 lithium-ion batteries with one charger.
- (1) M18 FUEL™ 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (2604-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1840)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) Side Handle
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Delivers up to 725 in lbs of torque with maximum sustained torque to complete the toughest of applications
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: The most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics. Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Volts: 18V
- Torque: 725 in lbs
- Speed: 2 Speed
- RPM: 0-550 / 0-1,850 RPM
- BPM: 31,450 BPM
- Chuck Type: 1/2" Metal Single Sleeve - Ratcheting Lock
- Metal Sleeve: Yes
- Ratcheting Lock: Yes
- On Board Fuel Gauge: Fuel Gauge on Battery
- LED Light: Yes
- Battery: REDLITHIUM™
- Batteries Included: (2) M18™ HIGH CAPACITY REDLITHIUM™ Battery Packs
- Charger: NEW M18™ and M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger
- Charge Time: 1 Hour
- Tool Length: 8.1 in
- Tool Weight (w/battery): 5.0 lbs
- Patented 3-speed all-metal transmission matches the tool to task for fastest application speed and improved run time
- Heavy-duty 1/2" self-tightening chuck tightens throughout operation providing superior bit gripping strength
- LED worklight provides increased visibility in confined spaces
- High power, high efficiency motor delivers 450 unit watts out of max power for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications
- Best in class length for improved balance and better control
The new Milwaukee Orbital Super Sawzall® Reciprocating Saw has a high powered 13 amp Milwaukee built motor for fast orbital cutting action. The variable speed trigger provides 0 to 3000 strokes per minute with a 1-1/4 in. stroke. The 6536-21 is counter balanced for smoother operation with less vibration. A gear protecting clutch allows the saw to withstand impacts, lengthening the life of the tool. The QUIK-LOK™ blade clamp provides fast and easy blade changes, and an impact resistant carrying case provides room to store a variety of accessories.
- Super SAWZALL® Recip Saw
- Carrying Case
- 13 Amp Milwaukee Built Motor
- Orbital Cutting Action
- Variable Speed Trigger, 0-3000 SPM
- 1-1/4 in. Stroke
- Counter Balanced/Gear Protection Systems
- QUIK-LOK™ Blade Clamp
- Amps: 13.0
- Stroke Length: 1-1/4"
- No Load SPM: 0-3,000
- Orbital Action: Yes
- Gear Protecting Clutch: Yes
- Constant Speed Technology: No
- Counter Weight: Yes
- Clutch: Yes
- Adjustable Shoe: Yes
- Dial Speed Control: No
- Cord Type: 8 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Grounded
- Switch Type: Trigger
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- Keyless Adj Shoe: Yes
- Adjustable Handle: No
- Counter-Balance: Yes
- Impact Protection: Yes
- Length: 18-3/4 in.
- Tool Weight: 9.8 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 lbs.
The most Compact Hammer Drill/Driver in its class is more powerful than the competition. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-Pole frameless motor, the M18™ Compact 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver delivers 500 in-lbs of torque and up to 1,800 RPM. At only 7-3/4" length, this drill driver allows you access to the tightest work spaces. An all-metal gear case and 1/2" metal chuck provide maximum durability, even on the most challenging jobsites. REDLINK™ Intelligence provides advanced protection in abusive situations and manages the tool's temperature to provide maximum life.
- (1) M18™ Compact 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (2607-20)
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Features a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets for longer life, best-in-class 500 in-lbs of torque and 0-400/01,800 RPM
- Compact Design: Allows greater accessibility in tight work spaces
- All-Metal Gear Case and Chuck: Provide maximum impact and shock durability
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Advanced overload protects the tool against abusive situations and provides maximum life
Specifications Voltage 18V Length 7-3/4" Height 7-3/5" Weight 3 lbs LED Light Yes Peak Torque 500 in-lbs Chuck Type 1/2" Metal Single Sleeve - Ratcheting Lock Package Type Tool Only (No Battery or Charger Included) Speed 0-400/ 0-1,800 RPM
- 6,500 rpm provides high power for cutting and grinding applications
- Convenient trigger switch with lock-off button for easier gripping
- 2 Position side handle offers greater comfort and control
- Quick-change wheel release provides easier and quicker wheel removal without the need for a wrench
- Jam-pot, low profile gear case provides precise gear alignment for a smoother, quieter transmission while allowing access to tight spaces