Power Tools & Accessories
At only 11” and 2.6 lbs, the HACKZALL® M12™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION Recip Saw features a compact and light weight design for superior control and versatility in tight spaces. A powerful motor delivers 0-3,000 strokes per minute and a 1/2” stroke length allows for fast cutting through a wide range of material such as drywall, wood, and PVC. The variable speed trigger allows for a controlled cut while a QUIK-LOK® blade clamp offers fast and easy blade changes.
- (1) HACKZALL™ M12™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION Recip Saw (2420-20)
- (1) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-2401)
- (1) M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
- (1) Contractor Bag
- Only 11" and 2.6 lbs. for cutting in tight spaces
- 12V RED LITHIUM™ Battery offers longer run-time and lighter weight
- Keyless QUIK-LOK™ Blade Clamp allows for quick and easy blade changes
- All-Metal Gear Case for added durability
- Variable Speed Trigger for increased user control
- Battery Fuel Gauge displays remaining run-time
- Accepts both HACKZALL™ and SAWZALL® style blades (See related products for listing of HACKZALL™ blades)
- Built-In LED Light illuminates work surface
- Voltage: 12V
- Length: 11"
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
The M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 4-1/2" Cut-off / Grinder provides speed, durability and ease-of-use to the industrial user. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-pole motor, the 2680-20 delivers maximum power when cutting or grinding. The 2680-20 is the only cordless cut-off / grinder in the market to provide the user-preferred paddle switch for comfort and ease-of use when operating in various positions. L-shape intake vents protect the cut-off / grinder by keeping harmful debris from entering the tool and damaging internal components.
- 2680-20 M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 4-1/2" Cut-off / Grinder-Bare Tool
- Type 1 Guard
- Type 27 Guard
- Spanner Wrench
- Side Handle
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Motor- Delivers maximum power when cutting or grinding
- Overload Protection- Prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- Debris Baffles - L-shape vents keep debris from entering the tool and damaging internal components to help increase tool life.
- Tool Free, Burst Resistant Guard- Allows for quick, easy guard adjustments. Easy to access and actuate too free guard makes it easier and less time consuming to adjust the guard for various applicatoins.
- Paddle Switch Design- The only cordless cut-off /grinder in the market with a paddle switch design
- Up to 35% faster cutting speed
- Up to 50% more cuts on a single charge
- 3-Position Side Handle- Provides optimal Control and Versatility
- Voltage: 18V
- RPMs: 9,000
- Paddle Switch: Yes
- Tool Free Guard: Yes
- Large Button Spindle Lock: Yes
- Position Handle: 3
- Type 1 Guard: Yes
- Type 27 Guard: Yes
- Battery: 0
- Tool Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 5.3 lbs
- Frameless motor for extended tool durability and life
- Compact size and weight allow access into tighter areas and reduces user fatigue
- 1,500 in-lbs of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
- 0-2,400 rpm/0-2,700 ipm for faster application speed
- Replaceable brushes for increased serviceability
- Textured anti-slip comfort grip provides maximum comfort
- Durable magnesium gear case and all metal transmission for extended durability
- Heavy-duty impacting mechanism directs torque to fastener without kickback
The new Milwaukee M12™ Screwdriver has the power to drive the majority of common small fasteners, and the run-time of full day screw driving without recharging. The compact size allows the users to work in tight places for increased convenience.
Comes With Standard Equipment:
- 12V LITHIUM-ION Battery Pack(48-11-2401)
- 12V Charger (48-59-2401)
- Compact Driver Storage Bag (48-55-2401)
- #2 Phillips ¼" Hex Insert Bit (48-30-1520)
- Quick Bit-Loading 1/4 in. Hex Chuck for bit insertion and release with one hand
- Battery Fuel Gauge for displaying remaining run-time
- Metal Gear Housing for job site durability
- Built-in LED for illumination of dark work spots
- Variable Speed Trigger for output power control
- Over-mold Side and Grip for secure grip and work surface protection
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation introduces the new M18 ™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 5-3/8" Metal Saw. This compact and lightweight metal cutting saw delivers the fastest cuts for the electrical, mechanical, plumbing, HVAC and general construction contractor. The 2682 utilizes an exclusive 4-Pole Frameless Motor for up to 35% more cutting power and best in class run-time with over 200 cuts of 3/4" EMT per charge.
The Milwaukee® M18 ™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 5-3/8" Metal Saw features a compact, low-profile design for easy handling and increased control. At only 5.8 lbs, this lightweight circular metal saw delivers easier overhead cuts and less user fatigue. The extra-large cut guide, impact resistant window and LED light ensure superior line of site and the stainless steel shoe reduces chip build-up to prevent surface marring. The 2682 cordless Metal Saw features a METAL TECH ™ 5-3/8" 30T Carbide-Tipped Metal Saw Blade for cool, burr-free cuts through EMT, strut, threaded rod, sheet metal, angle iron and other ferrous materials. Backed by Milwaukee's 5-year warranty, the 2682-22 comes equipped with (2) M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Battery Packs, 30T 5-3/8" METAL TECH ™ Carbide-Tipped Metal Saw Blade, Blade Wrench, 1-Hour charger and contractor bag.
- 5-3/8" Metal Saw-Bare Tool Only
- 30T 5-3/8" METAL TECH™ Carbide-Tipped Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Exclusive 4-Pole Frameless Motor delivers up to 35% more cutting power
- Compact, low-profile design for easy handling and increased control
- Extra-Large cut guide, impact resistant window and LED light for more accurate cuts
- Lightweight 4.3 lbs design for easier overhead cuts and less user fatigue
- Superior Cut Quality - 30T METAL TECH™ Carbide-Tipped blade produces cool, burr-free cuts through EMT, strut, threaded rod, sheet metal, angle iron and other ferrous materials.
- Tool-Free Depth Adjustment quickly and easily adjusts cutting depth from 1/8"-2"
- Voltage: 18V
- Speed: 3600 RPM
- Cut Capacity: 1/8" - 2"
- Arbor: 20mm
- Blade Size: 5-3/8" 30T Carbide-Tipped (50T 5-3/8" Carbide-Tipped Also Available)
- Battery: M18™ Compact or XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Battery Packs
- Batteries Inclued: 0
- Shoe: Stainless Steel
- Width: 6.5"
- Trigger: Lock Off
- Blade Guard: Polycarbonate
- Tool Length: 12"
- Tool Weight: 4.3 lbs
- Tool Weight (w/battery): 5.8 lbs
The M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 1/2" Hammer Drill Driver not only delivers an industry leading compact and ergonomic design, but is up to 20% faster in concrete than the competition. In addition, the 2602-20 is the only hammer drill/ driver in its class with an all metal gear case, providing maximum durability for heavy duty applications. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-pole motor, the 2602-22 delivers best in class 525 in-lbs of peak torque with the M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Battery, while the 2602-22CT delivers 450 in-lbs of peak torque with the M18™ Compact RED LITHIUM™ Battery. A variable speed trigger provides speed control between 0-1,700 RPM (High Speed) & 0-550 RPM (Low Speed).
- M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 1/2" Hammer Drill Driver Bare Tool 2602-20
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Delivers 525 in-lbs of peak torque*, 0-550/0-1,700 RPM, & 29,000 BPM. *When used with XC battery
- Compact & Ergonomic Design 8-1/2" Length
- DPM - Digital Power Management: Overload protection prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- All Metal Gear Case: The only metal gear case in its class
- All Metal 1/2" Single Sleeve Ratcheting Chuck: Provides maximum durability and bit retention
- Voltage: 18V
- Torque: 525 in-lbs of peak torque when used with XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Battery
- Chuck Type: 1/2" Single Sleeve
- RPM: 0-550/0-1,700
- BPM: 0-29,000
- No of Batteries Included: 0
- Battery: RED LITHIUM™
- Length: 8-1/2"
- Tool Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Compatible with DEWALT® 18 Volt tools
- XRP™ Li-Ion extended run-time battery provides long run-time & battery life
- Lightweight design- 1.5 lbs; same weight as an 12V NiCd battery
- No memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime
- Requires XRP™ Li-Ion compatible charger (DC9310, DC9320 or DC9319
- Versatile cutting system for a variety of materials (wood, plastic, metal, tile, masonry)
- Powerful 6-amp motor for tough applications
- Worm drive gearing for durability and power
- Dust extraction port for keeping the work place clean
- Second-wheel position for flush cutting
This popular 1/2 inch Hammer-Drill is now available in a kit with an impact resistant carrying case. This Hammer-Drill features a two mode selection switch for hammer-drilling in concrete or rotation only for drilling in wood. It also offers a synchronized gear shift for high speed or high torque. The compact ergonomic design has a soft grip handle and two finger trigger switch for greater operator comfort. This tool is ideal for setting concrete screw fasteners and drilling small holes for anchors. It can also be used in the drilling only mode for holes in wood, steel and plastic.
- Depth Gauge
- Side Handle
- Chuck Key
- 1/2 in. capacity; 7.5 amp motor
- Trigger speed control in two ranges: 0-1350 rpm, 0-22,000 bpm; 0-2500 rpm, 0-40,000 bpm; reversing
- Hammer with rotation or rotation only
- Self-stop brush system
- Voltage: 120 AC
- Amps: 7.5
- No Load RPM: 0-1,350/0-2,500
- No Load BPM: 0-20,000/0-40,000
- Wood Capacity-Hole Saw: 3-3/4"
- Metal Capacity-Twist Bit: 1/2"
- Concrete Capacity: 3/4"
- Selfeed Bit Capacity: 1-3/4 in.
- Chuck Type: Keyed
- Cord Type: 10 ft. Fixed
- Trigger Lock: Yes
- Length: 13 in.
- Tool Weight: 6.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 11.9 lbs.
- Lightweight design (4.1 lbs) minimizes user fatigue
- Dual speed range 0-500/0-1700 rpm and 0-8,500/0-29,000 bpm delivers optimal performance
- LED work light provides increased visibility in confined spaces