Power Tools & Accessories
Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ 30° Knuckle™ Pivoting Bit Holder allows users to drive fasteners and drill holes in tight, difficult work areas. Its innovative, compact design locks at a 0° or 30° angle and is designed for use with SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ ¼” hex accessories. It is rated to handle up to 2,000 in-lbs of torque in impact drivers . The 30° Knuckle™ is engineered with Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ technology which is built for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ insert bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. 10 SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ insert bits are included. Now use with Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Insert Magnetic Nut Drivers (1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2").
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P1
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P2
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P3
- (1) Slotted Bit 1" SL 1/4"
- (1) Slotted Bit 1" SL 1/8"
- (1) Slotted Bit 1" SL 3/16"
- (1) Slotted Bit 1" SL 9/32"
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ2
- (1) Shockwave 30 Knuckle Pivoting Bit Holder
- Pivots to lock at a 0° or 30° angle
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- 10 Shockwave Impact Duty™ insert bits included
- Pilot Point tip starts on contact for clean, accurate holes and reduces lock-up on breakthrough
- No-Spin shank eliminates the frustration of bit spinning in the chuck
- Tapered web provides greater durability to reduce breaking
- Size markings are located above the shank to prevent wearing away
- COMPONENTS: (2)1/16" Split Point drill bit, 5/64" Split Point drill bit, 3/32" Split Point drill bit, 7/64" Split Point drill bit, 1/8" Split Point drill bit, 9/64" Split Point drill bit, 5/32" Split Point drill bit, 11/64" Split Point drill bit, 3/16" Pilot Point drill bit, 13/64" Pilot Point drill bit, 7/32" Pilot Point drill bit, 1/4" Pilot Point drill bit, 5/16" Pilot Point drill bit, 3/8" Pilot Point drill bit and 1/2" Pilot Point drill bit
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $25.49
- Designed to remove broken studs, bolts, socket screws and fittings
- Aggressive left hand spiral design for extra gripping power
- Spiral flutes are designed to embed themselves deeper into the metal as you turn the tool, so as the fastener resistance increases, the extractor's grip increases
- Extractor size and recommended drill bit size are etched on each tool.
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $25.49
- When you are faced with a rounded-off, rusted-tight or painted-over bolt, bolt extractors will break it free
- Reverse spiral flutes are designed to bite down to provide maximum gripping power
- High carbon steel ensures longer life and greater durability
- Universal lobular design fits all types of fasteners
- 3/8" square drive for use with hand ratchets, impact wrenches, and air ratchets;
- hexagonal flats for use with flat wrench, pliers, adjustable wrench, sockets or VISE-GRIP locking pliers
- Set includes plastic case
- 1001 Household, Hobby, and Project Uses: Cut, Saw, Sand, Grind, Drill, Polish, Buff, Sharpen, Clean, and More
- Spindle Lock for Easy Accessory Changes
- Variable Speed Dial 8,000-30,000 RPM
- 1/8” Collet Accepts All Standard Rotary Tool Accessories
- Separate ON/OFF and Speed Control Switches
Includes: 40 Piece Accessory Set
- Model: GRT2103-40
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60HZ
- Rated Input Power: 1.0 Amp
- No Load Speed: 8,000 – 30,000 RPM
The Milwaukee® 9 piece Sawzall® blade set features an assortment of standard wood and metal cutting Sawzall® blades for a broad range of professional applications. The set includes two 6" wood cutting blades for increased control, one 9" wood cutting blade for greater cutting capacity, three 6" 14TPI blades for medium to thick metal cutting and three 6" 24 TPI blades for thin metal cutting. The set also includes an innovative job site durable case for convenient blade storage.
- Includes New wood blades featuring NAIL GUARD ™ and FANG TIP ™
- NAIL GUARD ™ combines an aggressive 5 TPI pattern for faster cutting, with a unique design that protects against tooth fractures.
- The FANG TIP ™ design bites into wood on first contact for faster plunging.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- Jobsite durable storage case adjusts to hold up to 9" blades.
- Three (3) 6" 24 TPI blades
- Three (3), 6" 14 TPI blades
- Two (2) 6" 6 TPI blades
- One (1) 9" 6 TPI blade
- One (1) Storage Container
Regular Price: $22.99
Special Price: $19.54
- Bit is constructed of M-7 high speed steel for high resistance to abrasion during tough drilling applications
- Three-flatted shank design provides better chuck grip and reduces slippage.
- Ideal for use in keyless chucks
- All Silver & Deming bits are 6" long and feature a 1/2" reduced shank that fits all 1/2" drills
- Standard 118 degree point for use in wood, metal, and plastic
$18.996" Coarse Knot Steel Wire Cup Brush With 5/8-11 Threaded Arbor Hole. 6,500 RPM Learn More