Power Tools & Accessories
- High performance metal drilling for portable drill users, works well on curved surfaces
- Revolutionary tip design stays sharper longer and drills up to 10x faster than other leading drill bits
- High speed steel features a black body and gold flute
- Self-centering TURBOMAX tip for clean entry and fast starts; stays sharp longer
- Three flatted shank on 3/16" and above for better chuck grip
Milwaukee® Shockwave™ Impact Duty 1/4" Hex Drive Drill Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty Hex Drive Drill Bits feature the Milwaukee Thunderbolt® web for durability and chip removal paired with taper-fit construction for a stronger bit with less wobble. The bits include a 135° split point to allow the bit to start on contact and eliminates walking. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Thunderbolt® tapered web and parabolic flute for durability and chip removal
- 135° split point to start on contact and eliminates walking
- Taper-fit construction makes the bit stronger and eliminates wobble
- Fits all hammer drills with 3-jaw or Jacobs chuck
- Chrome vanadium shaft through-hardened to 50-53HrC
- Patented flute geometry removes dust from the hole quicker for fast drilling and long life
- Up to 150% faster than other competitive bits
- Shot-peened, double-tempered finish reduces breakage
- Hot isostatically pressed to extend life and resist breakage
- Copper braze material gives high heat resistance for reduced tip loss
- All tips made to ANSI specifications
For cutting metal with limited use on wood and plastic. Cut-off wheels make it easy to cut or slot bolts, screws, sheet metal, thin wood, and plastic. The cut-off wheel cuts only along its edge. Do not attempt to sand or cut curved holes with them. This attachment is designed specifically for Dremel Power ToolsLearn More
- Aluminum oxide grain - for fast removal & fine finishing.
- Hook and loop Backing - for quick & easy paper change.
- Stearate coating - minimizes gumming & buildup.
For use with Dewalt model D26451 and D26453. Also fits - Porter Cable 343, Makita B05010, Bosch 3107 & 1295D.Learn More
$3.991" Diameter X 1" 120 Grit Flap Wheel (30,000 RPM). Durable, high-grade aluminum oxide coating for aggressive cleaning on most wood or metal surfaces. Learn More
- Variable depth gullets provide more efficient chip clearance
- 4/6 Variable pitch teeth for reduced noise and improved performance
- Electron beam weld for stronger, longer lasting teeth
- Bi-metal construction for toughness and long life