Power Tools & Accessories
Regular Price: $269.99
Special Price: $249.00
Milwaukee's 8" Metal Cutting Circular Saw delivers faster, cooler, cleaner, more affordable metal cutting. Forget the showers of hot metal chips and sparks that were once an aerial threat on metal construction jobsites. The 6370 shears the metal, producing a virtually spark-free wake and cool, burr and scorch-free edges that don't require post-cut finishing. Cool cut waste, in the form of metal shavings, is effectively contained with a durable magnesium blade shield and channeled into the saw's integral ChipTank. Cool cutting also means that materials can be handled almost immediately following a cut, reducing downtime.
Driven by a powerful, 13 amp (1-3/4 max HP), 3,700 RPM motor and equipped with a full grill of razor-sharp, cermet-tip teeth, the 6370 tears through tough cuts without hesitation. Count on up to 10 gauge sheets and 1/4 in. steel plate cuts, all day, every day. More extreme cuts, even up to 3/4 in. steel plate, are possible when proper operating techniques are used.
To keep on target, the new 6370 features a set of on-board sight-line and blade point-of-entry indicators along with a slot in the saw's shoe for a rip fence. It is also the first and only corded metal cutting saw to feature a lower guard retraction lever. Plunge cuts, a frequent challenge for metal roofing contractors, are fast and furious with this exciting new tool. The lever's location, adjacent to the side handle, ensures that the user has both hands firmly on the saw throughout the cut.
- (1) 8" Metal Cutting Saw Kit (6370-21)
- (1) Blade Wrench
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) Circular Saw Blade
- Dry-cut technology provides faster, cleaner, more affordable metal cutting
- Durable blade shield with integral chiptank deflects/collects hot chips and sparks
- Plunge lever for fast, effective plunge cuts
- Exclusive quick-release shield latch for fast waste disposal and blade changes
- 2-9/16 in. cut depth for one-pass cuts through most common materials
- Powerful 13.0 amp, 3,700 rpm motor
- Premium cermet-tipped blades cut faster, cleaner, and longer than other carbide-tipped or friction blades
- Voltage: 120 AC
- Amps: 13.0
- No Load RPM: 3,700
- Blade Size: 8"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Capacity at 90°: 2-9/16"
- Spindle: 5/8"
- Metal/Wood Cutting: Metal
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Soft Grip Handle: Yes
- Adjustable Handle: No
- Blade Position: Right
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-9/16"
- Electric Brake: No
- Cord Type: 15 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Grounded
- Length: 16-1/2"
- Tool Weight: 13.3 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 21.8 lbs
The Milwaukee M18 LED Flood Light delivers up to 30% brighter light output than corded 250W halogen lights. Designed to illuminate large workspaces on the jobsite, the cordless flood light uses 8 high-quality LEDs to provide 1,100 lumens and up to 1,300 lux. It’s powered by the M18 REDLITHIUM battery for up to 8 hours of runtime on a single charge. With its roll cage design and impact-resistant, replaceable lens, it stands up to the toughest working conditions. This compact flood light features an octagonal shape so the light may be used at multiple angles. The versatile hanger provides hands-free use in a variety of applications. The light carries a limited lifetime LED warranty.
TRUEVIEW High Definition Lighting utilizes the most advanced lighting technology to deliver true representation of colors, optimized color temperature, and even beam patterns all designed to improve productivity and safety.
- TRUEVIEW: High Definition Lighting Technology
- Up To 30% brighter than corded 250 halogen lights
- Up To 8 hours of run-time
- Limited Lifetime LED Warranty
- Innovative Roll Cage Design
- Multiple Hanging Features: EMT Hanger, Key Hole Hanger, Cross Bar Hanger, Handle Hanger
Specifications Voltage 18V Battery Lithium-Ion Manufacturer Tool Warranty 5 Years Weight 3.4 lbs LED Light Yes Dimensions 8-3/4" L x 6-1/4" H x 6-1/4" W Lumens 1,100
Regular Price: $199.98
Special Price: $179.98
The Dewalt DCK240C2 Combo Kit is versatile enough to handle most drilling and driving applications. This kit includes a Dewalt DCD771 1/2 in. Drill/Driver and a DCF885 1/4 in. Impact Driver. Both tools are part of the Dewalt 20-Volt MAX system and are compatible with all 20-Volt MAX batteries, chargers and accessories.
- DCD771 high performance motor delivers 300 units watt Out (UWO) of power ability completing a wide range of applications
- High speed transmission delivers 2 speeds (0-450 and 1500 RPM) for a range of fastening and drilling applications
- 1/2 in. single sleeve ratcheting chuck provides tight bit gripping strength
- DCF885 1-handed loading 1/4 in. hex chuck accepts 1 in. bit tips
- 3 LED light ring with 20 second delay to provide visibility without shadows
- DCD771 20-Volt Maximum 1/2 in. drill/driver
- DCF885 1/4 in. impact driver
- (2) 20-Volt Maximum lithium-ion 1.3Ah battery packs
- 20-Volt Maximum charger
- Contractor bag
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $19.99
The Milwaukee® 12 piece Sawzall® blade set features an assortment of our most popular demolition blades for a broad range of professional applications. Milwaukee® demolition blades are thicker for maximum durability and taller for straighter cuts. The set features The Ax™ for cutting nail embedded wood, The Wrecker™ for general purpose demolition cutting, and The Torch® for metal cutting. The set also includes an innovative job site durable case for convenient blade storage.
- Job site durable storage case adjusts to hold up to 9" blades.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Wood cutting blades feature a full raker tooth on blade tip for easy plunging.
- Thicker blade stock for maximum durability.
- 1" tall blade profile for straighter cuts.
The M18 FUEL™ Hammer Drill/Driver is the most powerful 18-volt cordless hammer drill/driver in its class. This lightweight, versatile hammer drill/driver offers up to 10X longer motor life, 2X more runtime and 25% more power for maximum performance on the jobsite. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor outperforms all leading competitors with constant power output, yet runs cooler with no wearable components. The REDLITHIUM™ Extended Capacity Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors. The onboard fuel gauge helps you monitor the charge more accurately, so there’s less downtime on the job. REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over-discharge.
The M18 FUEL™ Hammer Drill/Driver’s all-metal ratcheting locking chuck provides maximum grip, bit retention and durability. The hammer drill/driver features 31,450 BPM for fast hammer drilling through masonry. A new contoured soft grip gives you ultimate comfort during prolonged use. The kit includes the new multi-voltage charger, so you can charge all M12 and M18 lithium-ion batteries with one charger.
- (1) M18 FUEL™ 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (2604-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1840)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) Side Handle
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Delivers up to 725 in lbs of torque with maximum sustained torque to complete the toughest of applications
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: The most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics. Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Volts: 18V
- Torque: 725 in lbs
- Speed: 2 Speed
- RPM: 0-550 / 0-1,850 RPM
- BPM: 31,450 BPM
- Chuck Type: 1/2" Metal Single Sleeve - Ratcheting Lock
- Metal Sleeve: Yes
- Ratcheting Lock: Yes
- On Board Fuel Gauge: Fuel Gauge on Battery
- LED Light: Yes
- Battery: REDLITHIUM™
- Batteries Included: (2) M18™ HIGH CAPACITY REDLITHIUM™ Battery Packs
- Charger: NEW M18™ and M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger
- Charge Time: 1 Hour
- Tool Length: 8.1 in
- Tool Weight (w/battery): 5.0 lbs
- 300 ft-lbs of maximum torque to perform a wide range of heavy-duty fastening applications
- 1,650 rpm/2,600 bpm for faster application speed
- Preferred rocker switch design for fast and easy fastening
- Comfort grip provides maximum comfort
- Durable magnesium gear case and all metal transmission for extended durability
- Heavy-duty impacting mechanism directs torque to fastener without kickback
Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Driver Bits, Nut Drivers, Sockets, and Socket Adapters are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. . The SHOCKWAVE™ 26PC Drive and Fasten Set provides a fastening solution for all standard hex sizes 1/4" to 9/16".
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Forged tips for maximum grip
- Sockets are designed with a Thin Wall Construction and Radius Corners: Drives on Flats to reduce stripping and breakage
- Sockets are made from Chromoly steel and custom heat treated for maximum durability in high torque applications
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P1
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P2
- (3) Phillips Bit 1" P3
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ1
- (2) Square Bit 1" SQ2
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ3
- (2) TORX® Bit 1" T20
- (2) TORX® Bit 1" T25
- (1) TORX® Bit 1" T30
- (1) 1/4" Hex to 3/8" Square Adapter
- (1) 1/4" Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) Phillips Bit 2" P2
- (1) Square Bit 2" SQ2
- (1) TORX® Bit 2" T20
- (1) TORX® Bit 2" T25
- (1) Slotted Bit 1" SL 3/16"
- (1) 3/8" Drive: 1/2" Socket
- (1) 3/8" Drive: 9/16" Socket
- (1) 3/8" Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) 5/16" Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) SHOCKWAVE™ Compact Magnetic Bit Holder
8" Wide Face Coarse Crimp Steel Wire Wheel With 1/2 & 5/8 Arbor Hole. 6,000 RPM.Learn More
- Lithium-Ion Battery for more power and run time: Holds a charge up to 18 months.
- 1/4” Hex Quick-Change Chuck
- Two Speeds (200/400 RPM) for Versatility
- 16 Torque/Clutch Settings
- Built-In LED Work Light
- Battery Charge Level Indicator
Includes (4) Quick-Change Hex-Shank Drill Bits, and (4) Screwdriver bits
- Model: GLSD72A
- Input: 7.2V DC
- No Load Speed: 200/400 RPM Reversible
- Chuck: 1/4” Hex, quick-change
- Torque Settings: 16
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Charger Input: 120 V~/60 Hz
- Battery Capacity: 1300 mAh
- Recharging Time: 3-5 Hours
- Net Weight: 1 lb
Regular Price: $8.99
Special Price: $7.64
- New and improved design
- The Fastest Framing Blade Ever!™
- Every other tooth is thinner for faster cuts
- New heat vent/expansion slot design reduces vibration for longer life and straighter cuts
- Construction grade carbide teeth for longer life
- Reinforced shoulder for added durability
- Fully hardened plate runs truer, longer