Power Tools & Accessories
Regular Price: $629.00
Special Price: $569.00
The 2696-26 M18™ cordless LITHIUM-ION 6-tool combo kit includes the 1/2" Hammer Drill / Driver (2602-20), 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2650-20), Sawzall® Recip Saw (2620-20), 6 1/2" Circular Saw (2630-20), 4-1/2" Cut-off / Grinder (2680-20) and Work Light (49-24-0171). The M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION System's patented technologies and electronics, innovative motor design, and superior ergonomics provide the most efficient blend of power, weight and performance in the industry. Powered by REDLITHIUM™ the M18™ cordless system delivers more torque, more power, and longer run-time than the competition.
- (1) 2602-20 M18™ 1/2" Hammer Drill Driver
- (1) 2650-20 M18™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver
- (1) 2620-20 SAWZALL® M18™ Recip Saw
- (1) 2630-20 6-1/2” Circular Saw
- (1) 2680-20 4-1/2” Cut-Off Grinder
- (1) 49-24-0171 M18™ Work Light
- (2) 48-11-1828 M18™ XC High Capacity REDLITHIUM™ Batteries
- (1) 48-59-1801 1-Hour Charger
- General Purpose SAWZALL® Blade
- Contractor Bag
- M18™ Cordless 1/2" Hammer Drill / Driver with Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor delivers 525 in-lbs of peak torque, 0-550/0-1,700 RPM, & 29,000 BPM
- M18™ 1/4" Hex Impact with the Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor Delivers 1400 In-lbs of Torque
- M18™ Sawzall® Reciprocating Saw with Patented Gear-Protecting Clutch and Counter Balance Mechanism
- M18™ 6 1/2" Circular Saw Delivers 3,500 RPM with Magnesium Upper and Lower Guards for Maximum Durability
- M18™ 4-1/2" Cut-Off Grinder is the only cordless cut-off / grinder in the market to provide the user-preferred paddle switch for comfort and ease-of use when operating in various positions
- M18™ Work Light Provides a Fold-Away Hook for Hands Free Use and a 135-Degree Rotating Head to Direct Light at the Work Area
- DPM™ - Digital Power Management: Overload protection prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- Compatibility: Works with M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries and M18™ Compact RED LITHIUM™ Batteries
Voltage 18V Battery (2) M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries Charger 1-Hour Charger Number of Tools 6 Carrier Contractor Bag
- 5/8"-11 Arbor
- A24R Grit
- 8,700 Max RPM
- High performance aluminum oxide grain for long life and high material removal
- High grain concentration for agressive grinding action and smoother running wheels
- Proprietary material mix ensures durable long life wheels
- 3 full sheets of fiberglass for durability and safety
- Lithium-Ion Battery for more power and run time: Holds a charge up to 18 months.
- 1/4” Hex Quick-Change Chuck
- Two Speeds (200/400 RPM) for Versatility
- 16 Torque/Clutch Settings
- Built-In LED Work Light
- Battery Charge Level Indicator
Includes (4) Quick-Change Hex-Shank Drill Bits, and (4) Screwdriver bits
- Model: GLSD72A
- Input: 7.2V DC
- No Load Speed: 200/400 RPM Reversible
- Chuck: 1/4” Hex, quick-change
- Torque Settings: 16
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Charger Input: 120 V~/60 Hz
- Battery Capacity: 1300 mAh
- Recharging Time: 3-5 Hours
- Net Weight: 1 lb
8" Wide Face Coarse Crimp Steel Wire Wheel With 1/2 & 5/8 Arbor Hole. 6,000 RPM.Learn More
- Variable depth gullets provide more efficient chip clearance
- 4/6 Variable pitch teeth for reduced noise and improved performance
- Electron beam weld for stronger, longer lasting teeth
- Bi-metal construction for toughness and long life
$19.998" X 1" X 1" Arbor, 36 Grit, Type 1 bench grinder wheel. Max RPM 3,600. Vitrified bond, aluminum oxide. Designed for most stationary bench grinders. For general grinding and sharpening applications on mild steel. 1" arbor hole with adapters for 1/2", 5/8", and 3/4" arbors. Not for carbide applications. Learn More
- Bit is constructed of M-7 high speed steel for high resistance to abrasion during tough drilling applications
- Three-flatted shank design provides better chuck grip and reduces slippage.
- Ideal for use in keyless chucks
- All Silver & Deming bits are 6" long and feature a 1/2" reduced shank that fits all 1/2" drills
- Standard 118 degree point for use in wood, metal, and plastic
At only 5-1/2” in length and 3.6 lbs, the M18 FUEL™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver delivers maximum performance in a compact size. The 2653 features a POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor for up to 3X longer motor life and increased power. REDLINK PLUS™ Electronic Intelligence allows the operator to choose between 3 fastening modes with the DRIVE CONTROL™ feature: Mode #1 is for precision work (0-850 RPM, 200 in-lbs of torque,) Mode # 2 helps prevent damage to fasteners and material (0-2,100 RPM, 700 in-lbs of torque) and Mode #3 delivers maximum performance for the toughest applications (0-2,900 RPM, 1600 in-lbs of torque.) In addition, REDLITHIUM™ Battery Packs provide up to 50% more run time and operate down to -18°C /0°F.
- 2653-20 M18 FUEL™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC High Capacity Battery Packs
- 1-Hour Multi-Voltage Charger
- Belt Clip
- Carrying Case
- Milwaukee® POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor runs cooler, lasts longer and delivers up to 55% faster application speed
- REDLINK PLUS™ Electronic Intelligence allows the operator to choose between 3 fastening modes with Milwaukee’s proprietary DRIVE CONTROL™ feature
- The Milwaukee® REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack is the most durable pack on the market and provides up to 50% more run time
- Peak Torque: 1600 in-lbs
- Max RPM: 0-2,900
- Max IPM: 0-3,600
- Charger: NEW M18™ and M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger
- On Board Fuel Gauge: Fuel Gauge on Battery
- LED Light: Yes
- Tool Weight (w/battery): 3.6 lbs
- Tool Length: 5-1/2"
The Tilt-Lok™ handle on Milwaukee's 6390-20 is the most revolutionary concept for circular saws in years. The eight position cushioned top handle adjusts to any cutting application maximizing comfort and control. Weighing in at 10.4 pounds and delivering 3.25 maximum horsepower, this tool offers the best power to weight ratio in the industry. The blade can bevel to 50 degrees and offers superior visibility and a clear sight line from either side. Helical steel gears and a 22 amp switch are just two of the features that ensure the Milwaukee's reputation for durability.
- Circular Saw Blade
- Hex Blade Wrench
- New exclusive TILT-LOK™ main handle adjusts to the work or most comfortable work position
- 10.4 pounds net weight - lightest 7-1/4 inch, 3.25 maximum horsepower saw reduces operator fatigue, easier to handle
- 15 amp, 3.25 peak horsepower motor - most powerful circle saw cuts tough materials including headers, microlams and wet lumber with ease
- Wide, clear sight line - superior blade visibility from either side
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Amps: 15.0
- No Load RPM: 5,800
- Blade Size: 7-1/4"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Maximum Bevel Capacity: 50°
- Capacity at 90°: 2-7/16"
- Capacity at 45°: 1-13/16"
- Electronic Brake: No
- Blade Side: Right
- Spindle: 5/8"
- Metal/Wood Cutting: Wood
- Spindle Lock : Yes
- Soft Grip Handle: Yes
- Adjustable Handle: Yes
- Blade Position: Right
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-7/16"
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 1-13/16"
- Depth of Cut at 50°: 1-11/16"
- Cord Type: 9 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Double Insulated
- Length: 13-3/4"
- Tool Weight: 10.4 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 17.5 lbs