Power Tools & Accessories
Regular Price: $31.99
Special Price: $27.19
- Blue-Groove point and cutting edge for faster chip removal - 4x faster than standard spade bits
- Double cutting spurs scribe the outside of the hole reducing breakout
- 10% larger shank for added durability
- Grooved hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck or bit extension
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $25.49
- Designed to remove broken studs, bolts, socket screws and fittings
- Aggressive left hand spiral design for extra gripping power
- Spiral flutes are designed to embed themselves deeper into the metal as you turn the tool, so as the fastener resistance increases, the extractor's grip increases
- Extractor size and recommended drill bit size are etched on each tool.
The Pro-Series 2 Piece 10 Inch Carbide Tip Saw Blade Set can tackle any job around the house or on the job. Use this 40 tooth, tungsten carbide tipped Saw Blade to cut plywood, flooring, deck boards, crown molding and more. The 5/8 inch arbor fits most major brand saws.
- For cutting plywood, flooring, deck boards and more
- Fits most major brand saws
- Set includes 2 identical saw blades
- Diameter: 10 inch (250mm)
- Tooth count: 40
- Tooth finish: tungsten carbide
- Arbor size: 5/8 inch
- Maximum RPM: 5,000
- 5/8 inch 4 flute
- SDS shank
- 10 inch drilling depth
- 12 inch overall length
Regular Price: $16.99
Special Price: $14.44
- Bit is constructed of M-7 high speed steel for high resistance to abrasion during tough drilling applications
- Three-flatted shank design provides better chuck grip and reduces slippage.
- Ideal for use in keyless chucks
- All Silver & Deming bits are 6" long and feature a 1/2" reduced shank that fits all 1/2" drills
- Standard 118 degree point for use in wood, metal, and plastic
Regular Price: $32.99
Special Price: $28.04Product Features
- Variable depth gullets provide more efficient chip clearance
- 4/6 Variable pitch teeth for reduced noise and improved performance
- Electron beam weld for stronger, longer lasting teeth
- Bi-metal construction for toughness and long life
$22.97This 3 Piece Step Drill Set is perfect to reduce the number of drill bits in your tool box Now you can keep drilling from 1/8" up to a 1/2" with one bit and not have to change out bits as you increase in size. With three bits you can almost replace 27 drill bits with these three here!
- High speed steel with titanium finish
- Drill multiple sizes with each bit
- 28 hole sizes in 3 bits:
- Bit one: 13 sizes from 1/8 to 1/2
- Bit two: 6 sizes from 3/16 to 1/2
- Bit three: 9 sizes from 1/4 to 3/4
Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ 30° Knuckle™ Pivoting Bit Holder allows users to drive fasteners and drill holes in tight, difficult work areas. Its innovative, compact design locks at a 0° or 30° angle and is designed for use with SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ ¼” hex accessories. It is rated to handle up to 2,000 in-lbs of torque in impact drivers . The 30° Knuckle™ is engineered with Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ technology which is built for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ insert bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. 10 SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ insert bits are included. Now use with Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Insert Magnetic Nut Drivers (1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2").
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P1
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P2
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P3
- (1) Slotted Bit 1" SL 1/4"
- (1) Slotted Bit 1" SL 1/8"
- (1) Slotted Bit 1" SL 3/16"
- (1) Slotted Bit 1" SL 9/32"
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ2
- (1) Shockwave 30 Knuckle Pivoting Bit Holder
- Pivots to lock at a 0° or 30° angle
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- 10 Shockwave Impact Duty™ insert bits included