Power Tools & Accessories
- Designed to remove broken studs, bolts, socket screws and fittings
- Aggressive left hand spiral design for extra gripping power
- Spiral flutes are designed to embed themselves deeper into the metal as you turn the tool, so as the fastener resistance increases, the extractor's grip increases
- Extractor size and recommended drill bit size are etched on each tool.
The 20V grease gun from DeWalt is a must have on any construction site, farm shop or mechanics shop. With the 10,000 max psi motor, this grease gun will power through clogged grease fittings without trouble. With a single 20V battery, you can get through 16 grease cartridges without having to stop. The bright LED light assists in those tough-to-see areas. The 42" hose allows you to get those hard-to-reach fittings with ease. This grease gun kit includes a battery and the charger.
- Powerful motor delivers 10,000 max psi to power through clogged grease fittings.
- High-volume pump pushes up to 5.0 oz/min high-flow applications.
- Up to 16 cartridges per charge with a single DEWALT 20V MAX Battery (4.0 Ah)
- Variable speed trigger offers precise control of the grease flow
- 42" extra-long and flexible hose designed for reaching hard to access grease fittings.
- Bright LED light assists in locating hard to see grease fittings in low-light situations
- Innovative pump filter screen prevents dirt and contamination from clogging the pump mechanism.
- Integrated no-mar foot design allows operators to rest the tool on flat surfaces
- Air-bleeder valve assists in pump priming after cartridge changes
- 3/16 in. diameter, 2-cutter head
- SDS shank with hex shoulder for Tap-Con screw system
- Drilling depth 4 in.
- Overall length 7 in.
$39.99Milwaukee Ice Hardened products utilize a proprietary cryogenic hardening process that improves upon traditional heat treat processes. Unlike surface coatings that wear away, cryogenics harden to the core by minimizing soft metal (austenite) and creating more hard metal (martensite).
The result is a product that is more consistently hard throughout, resulting in life up to 50% longer than the competition. The Milwaukee 8-Piece Bi-Metal Hole Saw Kit features durable bits made with 8% cobalt and cryogenically treated for a long service life. A case is conveniently included for organization and transport.
- Bits mount to chucks with a minimum size of 3/8 in.
- Bi-metal construction with 8% cobalt composition for increased wear resistance
- Cryogenically treated for up to 50% longer life
- Optimized tooth form for fast cutting
- Wide, angled- and offset slots for easy plug access
- Includes 3/4 in.-, 7/8 in.-, 1 in.-, 1-1/8 in.- and 1-1/2 in. hole-saw bits
- Case included
- All-metal lever-action keyless blade change allows for quick and easy blade changes
- All-metal keyless shoe bevel with detents at 0°, 15°, 30° and 45° provides versatility for easy bevel cutting
- 4-position orbital action provides control of cut quality and speed
- Adjustable dust blower keeps line of cut clear of chips
- Variable speed 0-3,000 spm for versatility in a multitude of materials and applications
- Anti-slip comfort grip for increased comfort and control
The most Compact Hammer Drill/Driver in its class is more powerful than the competition. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-Pole frameless motor, the M18™ Compact 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver delivers 500 in-lbs of torque and up to 1,800 RPM. At only 7-3/4" length, this drill driver allows you access to the tightest work spaces. An all-metal gear case and 1/2" metal chuck provide maximum durability, even on the most challenging jobsites. REDLINK™ Intelligence provides advanced protection in abusive situations and manages the tool's temperature to provide maximum life.
- (1) M18™ Compact 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (2607-20)
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Features a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets for longer life, best-in-class 500 in-lbs of torque and 0-400/01,800 RPM
- Compact Design: Allows greater accessibility in tight work spaces
- All-Metal Gear Case and Chuck: Provide maximum impact and shock durability
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Advanced overload protects the tool against abusive situations and provides maximum life
Specifications Voltage 18V Length 7-3/4" Height 7-3/5" Weight 3 lbs LED Light Yes Peak Torque 500 in-lbs Chuck Type 1/2" Metal Single Sleeve - Ratcheting Lock Package Type Tool Only (No Battery or Charger Included) Speed 0-400/ 0-1,800 RPM
The M18™ Cordless 2-Speed 1/4" Hex Impact Driver is the most powerful 1/4" hex compact impact driver in its class and offers the best power to size ratio among like competitors. Featuring a Milwaukee® built 4-Pole frameless motor and optimized impact mechanism, this impact driver delivers up to 2,750 RPM, 3,450 IPM and 1,500 in-lbs of fastening torque for class-leading performance. This is the only tool in its class to offer multiple speed/torque modes through proprietary 2-Mode Drive Control™. REDLINK™ Intelligence provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger. The M18™ Cordless 1/4" Hex Impact Driver features an LED Light to illuminate work surfaces, and includes an all-metal, reversible belt clip for temporary tool storage.
- (1) M18 2-Speed 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2657-20)
- (1) Belt Clip
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Features a robust design for longer life, more power and more runtime than any brushed competitor
- Milwaukee® designed Impact Mechanism: Delivers maximum power and application speed for greater efficiency on the job
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Proprietary 2-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™: Two speed / torque modes allow class-leading control for greater application versatility
- 1/4" Hex Quick-Connect Chuck
Specifications Voltage 18V Length 5-1/2" Weight 3.1 lbs On Board FUEL Gauge Fuel Gauge on Battery LED Light Yes Anvil Size & Type 1/4" Hex Quick Change No Load IPM 0-3,450 No Load RPM 0-2,750 Torque 1,500 in-lbs Package Type Tool Only (No Battery or Charger Included)
- Impact Driver Rated Socket Adapters - Best In Class Durability