Power Tools & Accessories
- Versatile tool for stripping paint and varnish, soften caulking and putty for removal, remove adhesive labels. Thawing pipes, gutters, freezers, or radiators. Loosening rusted nuts and bolts. Speed-dry epoxy, cement, or any damp surface, and more
- Powerful 12.5 Amp Motor
- Air reduction nozzle concentrates heat.
- Deflector nozzles protect glass and other surfaces.
- Reflector nozzle speeds thawing of pipes.
- 3-position rocker type switch for high temp, off and low temp.
- 2 Year warranty
- ETL Listed
Includes: (2) Deflector Nozzles, (1) Reflector Nozzle and (1) Air Reduction Nozzle
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60HZ
- Rated Input Power 12.5 Amp
- Output: 750/ 1500 Watts
- Air Temperature: 572 / 1000 °F
- Air Volume: 10/17 cu. ft. / min.
$19.998" X 1" X 1" Arbor, 36 Grit, Type 1 bench grinder wheel. Max RPM 3,600. Vitrified bond, aluminum oxide. Designed for most stationary bench grinders. For general grinding and sharpening applications on mild steel. 1" arbor hole with adapters for 1/2", 5/8", and 3/4" arbors. Not for carbide applications. Learn More
- DEWALT brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed
- XR™ Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33% more capacity over standard packs
- DCD790 20V MAX* 1/2" drill/driver compact (7.2" front to back), lightweight (3.5 lb) design fits into tight areas
- DCF886 20V MAX* 1/4" impact driver compact (5.6" front to back) design fits into tight areas
- Both tools feature LED lights with 20 second trigger release delay providing increased visibility in dark or confined spaces
- DCD790 1/2" Drill/Driver
- DCF886 1/4" Impact Driver
- (2) 20V Max* XR Compact Li-Ion Batteries (2.0Ah)
- Fast Charger
- (2) Belt Hooks
- (1) Bit Holder
- Contractor Bag
At only 5-1/2” in length and 3.6 lbs, the M18 FUEL™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver delivers maximum performance in a compact size. The 2653 features a POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor for up to 3X longer motor life and increased power. REDLINK PLUS™ Electronic Intelligence allows the operator to choose between 3 fastening modes with the DRIVE CONTROL™ feature: Mode #1 is for precision work (0-850 RPM, 200 in-lbs of torque,) Mode # 2 helps prevent damage to fasteners and material (0-2,100 RPM, 700 in-lbs of torque) and Mode #3 delivers maximum performance for the toughest applications (0-2,900 RPM, 1600 in-lbs of torque.) In addition, REDLITHIUM™ Battery Packs provide up to 50% more run time and operate down to -18°C /0°F.
- 2653-20 M18 FUEL™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC High Capacity Battery Packs
- 1-Hour Multi-Voltage Charger
- Belt Clip
- Carrying Case
- Milwaukee® POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor runs cooler, lasts longer and delivers up to 55% faster application speed
- REDLINK PLUS™ Electronic Intelligence allows the operator to choose between 3 fastening modes with Milwaukee’s proprietary DRIVE CONTROL™ feature
- The Milwaukee® REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack is the most durable pack on the market and provides up to 50% more run time
- Peak Torque: 1600 in-lbs
- Max RPM: 0-2,900
- Max IPM: 0-3,600
- Charger: NEW M18™ and M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger
- On Board Fuel Gauge: Fuel Gauge on Battery
- LED Light: Yes
- Tool Weight (w/battery): 3.6 lbs
- Tool Length: 5-1/2"
Marathon® with WeldTec Circular Saw Blade
- WeldTec™ Technology
- UC2™ Carbide
- E.O.T.™ Grind Technology
- Innovative Heat Vents & Expansion Slots for Straighter Cuts
- Reinforced Shoulder for Durability
- Diameter : 7 1/4"
- Teeth : 24
- Arbor : 5/8"
- Kerf : .071"
- Hook Angle : 20"
- Grind : ATB
If you are looking for a great gift, take a look at this combo deal! The DEWALT 20V XR Lithium Ion Premium Brushless Hammer/Impact Combo, features a DEWALT-built brushless motor that delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed. The XR Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33% more capacity over standard packs. The DCD995 20V MAX1/2" hammerdrill features a 3-speed, high performance (0-2,000 RPM) all-metal transmission that optimizes tool-to-task for fast application speeds and improved run time; 0-34,000 BPM for fast drilling in masonry materials; a compact size at 8.4" front-to-back length and lightweight at 4.7 lbs. Great for fitting in tight areas. The DCF886 20V MAX 1/4" impact driver provides 1,500 in-lbs. of max torque at fast 0-2,800 RPM speed and 0-3,200 impacts per minute; a compact size at 5.6" front-to-back length and lightweight at 3.4 lbs. Also great for fitting into tight areas. Both tools feature LED lights with 20 second trigger release delay, providing increased visibility in dark or confined spaces.
- (1) DCD995 1/2" Hammerdrill
- (1) DCF886 1/4" Impact Driver
- (2) 20V MAX XR High Capacity Li-Ion Batteries (4.0Ah)
- (1) Fast charger
- (2) Belt Hooks
- (1) Bit Holder
- (1) 360Degree side handle and Contractor Bag
- 20 Volts
- 3 Year Limted Manufacturer Warranty
The Tilt-Lok™ handle on Milwaukee's 6390-20 is the most revolutionary concept for circular saws in years. The eight position cushioned top handle adjusts to any cutting application maximizing comfort and control. Weighing in at 10.4 pounds and delivering 3.25 maximum horsepower, this tool offers the best power to weight ratio in the industry. The blade can bevel to 50 degrees and offers superior visibility and a clear sight line from either side. Helical steel gears and a 22 amp switch are just two of the features that ensure the Milwaukee's reputation for durability.
- Circular Saw Blade
- Hex Blade Wrench
- New exclusive TILT-LOK™ main handle adjusts to the work or most comfortable work position
- 10.4 pounds net weight - lightest 7-1/4 inch, 3.25 maximum horsepower saw reduces operator fatigue, easier to handle
- 15 amp, 3.25 peak horsepower motor - most powerful circle saw cuts tough materials including headers, microlams and wet lumber with ease
- Wide, clear sight line - superior blade visibility from either side
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Amps: 15.0
- No Load RPM: 5,800
- Blade Size: 7-1/4"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Maximum Bevel Capacity: 50°
- Capacity at 90°: 2-7/16"
- Capacity at 45°: 1-13/16"
- Electronic Brake: No
- Blade Side: Right
- Spindle: 5/8"
- Metal/Wood Cutting: Wood
- Spindle Lock : Yes
- Soft Grip Handle: Yes
- Adjustable Handle: Yes
- Blade Position: Right
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-7/16"
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 1-13/16"
- Depth of Cut at 50°: 1-11/16"
- Cord Type: 9 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Double Insulated
- Length: 13-3/4"
- Tool Weight: 10.4 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 17.5 lbs
Nothing is worse that your battery going dead in the middle of a job and not having a way to charge it. Now with the DeWalt 20V MAX Li-Ion Battery Charger you won't be caught out in the cold.
- Charges all DEWALT® 12V - 20V MAX* Li-Ion batteries
- Charges the battery in 1 hour or less thus minimizing downtime
- Diagnostics with LED indicator communicates battery charge status: charged, charging, replace pack, and battery too hot or too cold
$399.00The 2797-22 M18 FUEL™ Cordless 2-Tool Combo Kit includes the M18 FUEL™ 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (2604-20) and M18 FUEL™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2653-20). M18 FUEL™ features a POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor, REDLINK PLUS™ Electronic Intelligence and REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology, this results in longer motor life, more run time and more power. The POWERSTATE™ brushless motor works harder and lives longer than all leadingcompetitors, while reducing noise and cooling more rapidly to deliver years of maintenance-free performance. The Milwaukee REDLITHIUM™ XC4.0 Battery is the most durable pack on the market and provides up to 2X more run time than standard Lithium-Ion batteries. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence hardware and software is the world’s most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics that will maximize performance and protect the user’s investment.Learn More
- A Compact, Lightweight, and Powerful Drill, powered by Lithium-Ion Technology
- More Power and Double the Run Time of Ni-Cad Drills
- Battery Holds its Charge up to 18 months in Storage
- High-Performance Motor Produces up to 250 in. lbs. of Torque
- Two Variable Speed Ranges for Versatility
- Build-In LED Work Light
- 3/8” (10mm) Single Sleeve Keyless Chuck
- 13 Torque/Clutch Settings
- Metal Belt Clip
- Electric Brake
- 2 Year Warranty
- Includes Battery
- Includes Charger
- Includes Double-ended Screwdriver Bit
- Motor Power: 12V DC
- No Load Speed: 0-350/0-1300 RPM, Reversible
- Chuck Size: 3/8” (10mm)
- Max. Torque: 250 in. lbs
- Battery: 12V, 1300 mAh, Lithium-Ion
- Charger: 120V~/ 60 Hz, UL listed
- Charging Time: 3-5 Hours
- Net weight: 2.2 lb.