Power Tools & Accessories
- Lightweight design (4.1 lbs) minimizes user fatigue
- Dual speed range 0-500/0-1700 rpm and 0-8,500/0-29,000 bpm delivers optimal performance
- LED work light provides increased visibility in confined spaces
The Milwaukee 1-3/4” Coil Roofing Nailer features an ultra-lightweight magnesium housing to minimize fatigue. Its compact size offers greater maneuverability. The magazine holds 120 galvanized wire collated nails from 3/4" to 1-3/4" length and .120" diameter. A magnet holds the nail in place making loading fast and efficient. The thick rubber guards minimize housing damage. The tool-free depth of drive protects from overdriving nails. The self-cleaning air filter extends life by preventing dirt and debris from entering the tool. The adjustable air deflector with muffler directs exhaust away from the work area and holds down the noise. The textured selectable trigger lets you move from sequential or contact actuation by simply turning a knob. A removable shingle guide assists in quick shingle alignment.
- All Magnesium Housing
- Selectable Trigger
- Adjustable Air Deflector
- Self-Cleaning Air Filter
- Tool Free Depth Adjustment
- Removable Shingle Guide
Length 11.2" Weight 5.11 lbs
The M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 4-1/2" Cut-off / Grinder provides speed, durability and ease-of-use to the industrial user. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-pole motor, the 2680-20 delivers maximum power when cutting or grinding. The 2680-20 is the only cordless cut-off / grinder in the market to provide the user-preferred paddle switch for comfort and ease-of use when operating in various positions. L-shape intake vents protect the cut-off / grinder by keeping harmful debris from entering the tool and damaging internal components.
- 2680-20 M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 4-1/2" Cut-off / Grinder-Bare Tool
- Type 1 Guard
- Type 27 Guard
- Spanner Wrench
- Side Handle
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Motor- Delivers maximum power when cutting or grinding
- Overload Protection- Prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- Debris Baffles - L-shape vents keep debris from entering the tool and damaging internal components to help increase tool life.
- Tool Free, Burst Resistant Guard- Allows for quick, easy guard adjustments. Easy to access and actuate too free guard makes it easier and less time consuming to adjust the guard for various applicatoins.
- Paddle Switch Design- The only cordless cut-off /grinder in the market with a paddle switch design
- Up to 35% faster cutting speed
- Up to 50% more cuts on a single charge
- 3-Position Side Handle- Provides optimal Control and Versatility
- Voltage: 18V
- RPMs: 9,000
- Paddle Switch: Yes
- Tool Free Guard: Yes
- Large Button Spindle Lock: Yes
- Position Handle: 3
- Type 1 Guard: Yes
- Type 27 Guard: Yes
- Battery: Lithium Ion
- Tool Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 5.3 lbs
- All-metal lever-action keyless blade change allows for quick and easy blade changes
- All-metal keyless shoe bevel with detents at 0°, 15°, 30° and 45° provides versatility for easy bevel cutting
- 4-position orbital action provides control of cut quality and speed
- Adjustable dust blower keeps line of cut clear of chips
- Variable speed 0-3,000 spm for versatility in a multitude of materials and applications
- Anti-slip comfort grip for increased comfort and control
The DeWALT DCF899P2 impact wrench kit features premium performance for fastening and breakaway. A brushless motor allows for overall efficiency and 5Ah battery for optimum run time. This impact wrench features best in class ergonomics for comfortable use.
- Up to 700 ft. lbs. of maximum torque and 1200 ft. lbs. of max breakaway torque
- Compact design of 8-13/16 in. length and weighs only 7.2 lb.
- Multi-speed control for a variety of applications (0-400/1,200/1,900 RPM)
- 1/2 in. anvil with detent pin (also available in hog ring)
- LED light with 20 second delay for increased visibility
- Withstands jobsite conditions as a durable and reliable tool
- Includes (1) DCF889 impact wrench, (2) DCB205 5.0Ah batteries and a multi-Voltage charger
- Runs off 7.2V to 18V DeWalt batteries making it a cordless radio
- AC/DC power allowing the flexibility to run off AC power cord of DeWalt power tool batteries
- Device storage box protects digital audio devices from jobsite debris and damage
- USB power port allows device to be charged via USB when radio is plugged into AC wall outlet or when running off DEWALT battery pack
- 3.5 mm Auxiliary input allows for connection to CD, MP3, portable satellite receivers and other digital audio devices
The world’s first cordless grinder delivers the power of a corded grinder with up to 2X more run time and up to 10X longer motor life. The M18 FUEL 4-1/2" / 5" Grinder supplies maximum sustained power to complete the toughest grinding, surface preparation and cutting applications. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides up to 10X longer motor life and lower cost of ownership. The M18 REDLITHIUM XC4.0 Battery Pack (not included) delivers up to 4X more run time and 20% more power. The grinder features REDLINK PLUS Intelligence, the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics, for maximum performance.
The 18-volt lithium-ion grinder’s thin body design gives it optimized balance to rest easily in your hands. Tool-free accessory changes and guard adjustments mean less downtime during work. The grinder is built with the same tool body, gearing system and anti-vibration side handle as Milwaukee’s legendary high-performance corded grinders for maximum durability on the job. Grinding wheel sold separately.
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Delivers maximum power and up to 10X longer motor life
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence provides optimized performance, electronic clutch, and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Battery Pack (not included) provides superior pack construction, electronics, and performance to deliver 2X more run-time and more work over pack life
- POWER TO GRIND: World’s first cordless grinder with corded performance.
- DURABILITY: Same metal housing & gearing system as legendary high performance corded grinders
- 100% tool free: Make all accessory changes and guard adjustments without a wrench for increased productivity
- Paddle-switch design: Provides increased comfort and ease-of-use when operating in various positions
- BATTERY, CHARGER, AND GRINDING WHEEL NOT INCLUDED
Specifications Voltage 18V Manufacturer Tool Warranty 5 Years Length 15" Weight 5.8 lbs Arbor Size 5/8"-11 Switch Type Paddle No-Lock Speed 8,500 RPM Trigger Lock No Vibration Reduction Yes Tool Free Guard Yes Package Type Tool Only (Battery and Charger Not Included)
- 3.0 Ah extended run-time battery provides long run-time and battery life
- No memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime
- Weighs 1.6 pounds allowing user maximum run time and a light weight battery
The BORA 100" WTX Clamp Edge and Saw Guide Kit is the perfect addition to your entire circular and jig saw woodworking projects. The durable WTX Clamp Edge is made of tough heavy-duty extruded aluminum, allowing it last through many years of use. The adjustable end clamp slides easily along the precise channels eliminating the need for the internal channel bar and the locking handle grabs the work surface securely and does not budge. The WTX Saw Sled easily attaches to your Circular Saw and glides smoothly over the WTX Clamp Edge to make track saw like precision cuts at a fraction of the price. Works with right or left-hand circular saws and will work with additional BORA WTX Straight Edge Add-On Rails. Lifetime Warranty.
- For making cuts up to 100" long
- Made of Heavy-Grade Aluminum
- Use with your circular saw to cut with unmatched precision
- Fits left and right-handed circular saws
- Can be used on clamp edges up to 3-1/2" wide
- Expandable up to 8' of cutting capacity