Power Tools & Accessories
At only 11” and 2.6 lbs, the HACKZALL® M12™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION Recip Saw features a compact and light weight design for superior control and versatility in tight spaces. A powerful motor delivers 0-3,000 strokes per minute and a 1/2” stroke length allows for fast cutting through a wide range of material such as drywall, wood, and PVC. The variable speed trigger allows for a controlled cut while a QUIK-LOK® blade clamp offers fast and easy blade changes.
- (1) HACKZALL™ M12™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION Recip Saw (2420-20)
- (1) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-2401)
- (1) M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
- (1) Contractor Bag
- Only 11" and 2.6 lbs. for cutting in tight spaces
- 12V RED LITHIUM™ Battery offers longer run-time and lighter weight
- Keyless QUIK-LOK™ Blade Clamp allows for quick and easy blade changes
- All-Metal Gear Case for added durability
- Variable Speed Trigger for increased user control
- Battery Fuel Gauge displays remaining run-time
- Accepts both HACKZALL™ and SAWZALL® style blades (See related products for listing of HACKZALL™ blades)
- Built-In LED Light illuminates work surface
- Voltage: 12V
- Length: 11"
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- Compatible with DEWALT® 18 Volt tools
- XRP™ Li-Ion extended run-time battery provides long run-time & battery life
- Lightweight design- 1.5 lbs; same weight as an 12V NiCd battery
- No memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime
- Requires XRP™ Li-Ion compatible charger (DC9310, DC9320 or DC9319
The M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 1/2" Hammer Drill Driver not only delivers an industry leading compact and ergonomic design, but is up to 20% faster in concrete than the competition. In addition, the 2602-20 is the only hammer drill/ driver in its class with an all metal gear case, providing maximum durability for heavy duty applications. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-pole motor, the 2602-22 delivers best in class 525 in-lbs of peak torque with the M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Battery, while the 2602-22CT delivers 450 in-lbs of peak torque with the M18™ Compact RED LITHIUM™ Battery. A variable speed trigger provides speed control between 0-1,700 RPM (High Speed) & 0-550 RPM (Low Speed).
- M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 1/2" Hammer Drill Driver Bare Tool 2602-20
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Delivers 525 in-lbs of peak torque*, 0-550/0-1,700 RPM, & 29,000 BPM. *When used with XC battery
- Compact & Ergonomic Design 8-1/2" Length
- DPM - Digital Power Management: Overload protection prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- All Metal Gear Case: The only metal gear case in its class
- All Metal 1/2" Single Sleeve Ratcheting Chuck: Provides maximum durability and bit retention
- Voltage: 18V
- Torque: 525 in-lbs of peak torque when used with XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Battery
- Chuck Type: 1/2" Single Sleeve
- RPM: 0-550/0-1,700
- BPM: 0-29,000
- No of Batteries Included: 0
- Battery: RED LITHIUM™
- Length: 8-1/2"
- Tool Weight: 3.5 lbs
Milwaukee M18 FUEL™...A New Breed of Cordless Tool. Utilizing the Most Advanced Technologies in the World, FUEL™ Delivers Unrivaled Performance in a Compact Structure. Built for the Most Demanding Professionals in the World.
With up to 650 in lbs of torque, the M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver is the most powerful drill in its class. The new Milwaukee designed and built POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides unmatched power and sustained torque to complete the toughest of applications. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor outperforms all leading competitors and delivers up to 10X longer motor life for maximum durability. Powered by the most durable battery pack on the market – REDLITHIUM™, the M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver delivers up to 50% more run-time than the competition. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ batteries provide longer battery life, with over 5X more recharges than leading competitors. A battery fuel gauge displays remaining charge for less down time on the job. The M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver contains the most advanced electronic system on the market, with REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence. REDLINK PLUS™ electronics provide total system communication with overload protection. The M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver comes with the new multi-voltage charger, so you can charge all M12™ and M18™ batteries with one charger. A new contoured soft grip gives users the ultimate comfort during prolonged use. The M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver comes with an all metal ratcheting locking chuck for maximum grip, bit retention and durability. Tool features an LED light, and is compatible with REDLITHIUM™ compact and XC battery packs.
- 2603 M18™ FUEL 1/2" Drill/Driver
- (2) M18™ COMPACT REDLITHIUM™ Battery Packs
- Multi-Voltage Charger
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Delivers up to 650 in lbs of torque with maximum sustained torque to complete the toughest of applications
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: The most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics. Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Volts: 18V
- Torque: 650 in lbs
- Speed: 2 Speed
- RPM: 0-550 / 0-1,850 RPM
- Chuck Type: 1/2" Metal Single Sleeve - Ratcheting Lock
- Metal Sleeve: Yes
- Ratcheting Lock: Yes
- On Board Fuel Gauge: Fuel Gauge on Battery
- LED Light: Yes
- Battery: REDLITHIUM™
- Batteries Included: (2) M18™ COMPACT REDLITHIUM™ Battery Packs
- Charger: NEW M18™ and M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger
- Charge Time: 30 Minutes
- Tool Length: 7.9 in
- Tool Weight (w/battery): 4.4 lbs
- Frameless motor for extended tool durability and life
- Compact size and weight allow access into tighter areas and reduces user fatigue
- 1,500 in-lbs of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
- 0-2,400 rpm/0-2,700 ipm for faster application speed
- Replaceable brushes for increased serviceability
- Textured anti-slip comfort grip provides maximum comfort
- Durable magnesium gear case and all metal transmission for extended durability
- Heavy-duty impacting mechanism directs torque to fastener without kickback
The new Milwaukee M12™ Screwdriver has the power to drive the majority of common small fasteners, and the run-time of full day screw driving without recharging. The compact size allows the users to work in tight places for increased convenience.
Comes With Standard Equipment:
- 12V LITHIUM-ION Battery Pack(48-11-2401)
- 12V Charger (48-59-2401)
- Compact Driver Storage Bag (48-55-2401)
- #2 Phillips ¼" Hex Insert Bit (48-30-1520)
- Quick Bit-Loading 1/4 in. Hex Chuck for bit insertion and release with one hand
- Battery Fuel Gauge for displaying remaining run-time
- Metal Gear Housing for job site durability
- Built-in LED for illumination of dark work spots
- Variable Speed Trigger for output power control
- Over-mold Side and Grip for secure grip and work surface protection
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation introduces the new M18 ™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 5-3/8" Metal Saw. This compact and lightweight metal cutting saw delivers the fastest cuts for the electrical, mechanical, plumbing, HVAC and general construction contractor. The 2682 utilizes an exclusive 4-Pole Frameless Motor for up to 35% more cutting power and best in class run-time with over 200 cuts of 3/4" EMT per charge.
The Milwaukee® M18 ™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 5-3/8" Metal Saw features a compact, low-profile design for easy handling and increased control. At only 5.8 lbs, this lightweight circular metal saw delivers easier overhead cuts and less user fatigue. The extra-large cut guide, impact resistant window and LED light ensure superior line of site and the stainless steel shoe reduces chip build-up to prevent surface marring. The 2682 cordless Metal Saw features a METAL TECH ™ 5-3/8" 30T Carbide-Tipped Metal Saw Blade for cool, burr-free cuts through EMT, strut, threaded rod, sheet metal, angle iron and other ferrous materials. Backed by Milwaukee's 5-year warranty, the 2682-22 comes equipped with (2) M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Battery Packs, 30T 5-3/8" METAL TECH ™ Carbide-Tipped Metal Saw Blade, Blade Wrench, 1-Hour charger and contractor bag.
- 5-3/8" Metal Saw-Bare Tool Only
- 30T 5-3/8" METAL TECH™ Carbide-Tipped Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Exclusive 4-Pole Frameless Motor delivers up to 35% more cutting power
- Compact, low-profile design for easy handling and increased control
- Extra-Large cut guide, impact resistant window and LED light for more accurate cuts
- Lightweight 4.3 lbs design for easier overhead cuts and less user fatigue
- Superior Cut Quality - 30T METAL TECH™ Carbide-Tipped blade produces cool, burr-free cuts through EMT, strut, threaded rod, sheet metal, angle iron and other ferrous materials.
- Tool-Free Depth Adjustment quickly and easily adjusts cutting depth from 1/8"-2"
- Voltage: 18V
- Speed: 3600 RPM
- Cut Capacity: 1/8" - 2"
- Arbor: 20mm
- Blade Size: 5-3/8" 30T Carbide-Tipped (50T 5-3/8" Carbide-Tipped Also Available)
- Battery: M18™ Compact or XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Battery Packs
- Batteries Inclued: 0
- Shoe: Stainless Steel
- Width: 6.5"
- Trigger: Lock Off
- Blade Guard: Polycarbonate
- Tool Length: 12"
- Tool Weight: 4.3 lbs
- Tool Weight (w/battery): 5.8 lbs
This popular 1/2 inch Hammer-Drill is now available in a kit with an impact resistant carrying case. This Hammer-Drill features a two mode selection switch for hammer-drilling in concrete or rotation only for drilling in wood. It also offers a synchronized gear shift for high speed or high torque. The compact ergonomic design has a soft grip handle and two finger trigger switch for greater operator comfort. This tool is ideal for setting concrete screw fasteners and drilling small holes for anchors. It can also be used in the drilling only mode for holes in wood, steel and plastic.
- Depth Gauge
- Side Handle
- Chuck Key
- 1/2 in. capacity; 7.5 amp motor
- Trigger speed control in two ranges: 0-1350 rpm, 0-22,000 bpm; 0-2500 rpm, 0-40,000 bpm; reversing
- Hammer with rotation or rotation only
- Self-stop brush system
- Voltage: 120 AC
- Amps: 7.5
- No Load RPM: 0-1,350/0-2,500
- No Load BPM: 0-20,000/0-40,000
- Wood Capacity-Hole Saw: 3-3/4"
- Metal Capacity-Twist Bit: 1/2"
- Concrete Capacity: 3/4"
- Selfeed Bit Capacity: 1-3/4 in.
- Chuck Type: Keyed
- Cord Type: 10 ft. Fixed
- Trigger Lock: Yes
- Length: 13 in.
- Tool Weight: 6.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 11.9 lbs.
- Offset shear design can easily turn and cut circles
- Offset shear design can easily cut through 20ga spiral duct seams
- Head swivels 360° which allows user to access tight quarters while maintaining comfort
- Lightweight design (4.1 lbs) minimizes user fatigue
- Dual speed range 0-500/0-1700 rpm and 0-8,500/0-29,000 bpm delivers optimal performance
- LED work light provides increased visibility in confined spaces