Power Tools & Accessories
The new Milwaukee M12™ Screwdriver has the power to drive the majority of common small fasteners, and the run-time of full day screw driving without recharging. The compact size allows the users to work in tight places for increased convenience.
Comes With Standard Equipment:
- 12V LITHIUM-ION Battery Pack(48-11-2401)
- 12V Charger (48-59-2401)
- Compact Driver Storage Bag (48-55-2401)
- #2 Phillips ¼" Hex Insert Bit (48-30-1520)
- Quick Bit-Loading 1/4 in. Hex Chuck for bit insertion and release with one hand
- Battery Fuel Gauge for displaying remaining run-time
- Metal Gear Housing for job site durability
- Built-in LED for illumination of dark work spots
- Variable Speed Trigger for output power control
- Over-mold Side and Grip for secure grip and work surface protection
The Tilt-Lok™ handle on Milwaukee's 6390-20 is the most revolutionary concept for circular saws in years. The eight position cushioned top handle adjusts to any cutting application maximizing comfort and control. Weighing in at 10.4 pounds and delivering 3.25 maximum horsepower, this tool offers the best power to weight ratio in the industry. The blade can bevel to 50 degrees and offers superior visibility and a clear sight line from either side. Helical steel gears and a 22 amp switch are just two of the features that ensure the Milwaukee's reputation for durability.
- Circular Saw Blade
- Hex Blade Wrench
- New exclusive TILT-LOK™ main handle adjusts to the work or most comfortable work position
- 10.4 pounds net weight - lightest 7-1/4 inch, 3.25 maximum horsepower saw reduces operator fatigue, easier to handle
- 15 amp, 3.25 peak horsepower motor - most powerful circle saw cuts tough materials including headers, microlams and wet lumber with ease
- Wide, clear sight line - superior blade visibility from either side
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Amps: 15.0
- No Load RPM: 5,800
- Blade Size: 7-1/4"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Maximum Bevel Capacity: 50°
- Capacity at 90°: 2-7/16"
- Capacity at 45°: 1-13/16"
- Electronic Brake: No
- Blade Side: Right
- Spindle: 5/8"
- Metal/Wood Cutting: Wood
- Spindle Lock : Yes
- Soft Grip Handle: Yes
- Adjustable Handle: Yes
- Blade Position: Right
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-7/16"
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 1-13/16"
- Depth of Cut at 50°: 1-11/16"
- Cord Type: 9 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Double Insulated
- Length: 13-3/4"
- Tool Weight: 10.4 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 17.5 lbs
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility
- 1-1/8-inch stroke length delivers a fast cutting speed
- Variable speed trigger with 0-3000 rpm provides increased blade control and faster cut speeds
- Pivoting adjustable shoe extends blade life and allows depth of cut control
- Rubber over molded comfort grip delivers optimal comfort and control
- Runs off 7.2V to 18V DeWalt batteries making it a cordless radio
- AC/DC power allowing the flexibility to run off AC power cord of DeWalt power tool batteries
- Device storage box protects digital audio devices from jobsite debris and damage
- USB power port allows device to be charged via USB when radio is plugged into AC wall outlet or when running off DEWALT battery pack
- 3.5 mm Auxiliary input allows for connection to CD, MP3, portable satellite receivers and other digital audio devices
Delivers up to 2X more runtime, 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard lithium-ion batteries. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack features superior pack construction, electronics and performance to deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market. It offers 4.0 amp-hours of runtime. With Milwaukee durability built into each pack, this battery runs cooler and performs in climates below 0°F/-18°C.
Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive REDLINK™ Intelligence, the battery features overload protection to prevent you from damaging your cordless power tools in heavy-duty situations, while the discharge protection prevents cell damage. The temperature management system and individual cell monitoring help maximize battery life. Switch to the REDLITHIUM 4.0 XC Extended Battery Pack to instantly upgrade the runtime and durability of your Milwaukee M18 cordless tools.
- (1) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1840)
The 18V XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION battery works on the following M18™ tools:
- 2601 - M18™ ½" Compact Drill/Driver
- 2610 - M18™ ½"High Performance Drill/Driver
- 2611 - M18™ ½" High Performance Hammer Drill/Driver
- 2620 - M18™SAWZALL® Recip Saw
- 2630 - M18™ 6 ½" Circular Saw
- 2650 - M18™ ¼" Hex Impact Driver
- 49-24-0171 - M18™ Work Light
- 0880-20 - Cordless Vac
- 4.0 Amp hour - 72 Watt hour battery
- LITHIUM-ION battery delivers long life and run time with fade-free power
- Battery fuel gauge - Displays remaining run-time Milwaukee REDLINK™ Intelligence
- Overload Protection - Prevents user from damaging their cordless power tool investment in abusive situations
- Temperature Management System - Keeps battery in ideal temperature range to provide maximum life
- Individual Cell Monitoring - Ensures optimal charge and discharge for maximum life
- Discharge Protection - Prevents cell damage from over-discharge
- Integrated weld frame
- Cell separator
- Impact and vibration protective rubber
- For use with Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools
- Voltage: 18v
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Warranty: 3 Year
- Weight: 1.6 lbs
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High speed transmission delivers 2 speeds (0-600 and 0-2,000 rpm) for fastening and drilling applications
- Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
- Heavy-duty1/2-inch ratcheting chuck provides superior bit gripping strength
- Powered by an Energy Star qualified charger for a better environment
- Comes with case, 2 rechargable batteries, and one battery charger
One component of this four tool combo kit is the 20 Volt MAX Lithium Ion premium hammerdrill (DCD985)Features of the new hammerdrill include a 3-speed all metal transmission, 1/2-inch metal ratcheting chuck and all metal gear housing meet professionals' demands for extreme durability, performance and comfort. This drill is ideal for commercial and residential builders, electricians, plumbers, remodelers, carpenters, cabinetmakers and installers, and woodworkers. For the performance contractors expect, this premium drill offer an all-metal, three-speed transmission that delivers 0-600, 0-1,250, and 0-2,000 RPM, depending on the setting. The second tool in this kit is the DCS393, 20V Max circular sawDEWALT's 20 Volt MAX circular saw offers contractors speed and battery power to improve cutting performance and increase runtime, as well as a high strength steel shoe and optimized handle design for an ergonomic profile that provides comfort and control. The circular saw is ideal for remodelers, carpenters and professionals tasked with framing, cross cutting, ripping, bevel cuts and plunge cuts.The third tool is the 20V Max recipsaw, the DCS381This 20 Volt MAX Lithium Ion Reciprocating Saw includes features such as a keyless blade clamp and 1 inch stroke length for performance. The reciprocating saw is ideal for professionals in fields including remodeling, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, fire rescue, HVAC/mechanical and framing. The final tool in this kit is DEWALT's new 20 Volt MAX Lithium Ion LED Work Light (DCL040) and it features added lumens, a pivoting head and multiple light zones for visibility on the jobsiteIn addition, the light features a hang hook for hanging, which is ideal for multitasking. The work light is ideal for professionals tasked with projects and applications that must be completed in tight, dark or dimly lit spacesWith respect to the 20V MAX: Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 voltsNominal voltage is 18 DCD985 20V MAX hammerdrill with patented 3-speed all-metal transmission and 1/2" self-tightening chuck delivers 535 units watts out of maximum performance, faster application speed, and superior bit retentionThe DCS381 is DEWALT's 20 Volt MAX Lithium Ion Reciprocating Saw which includes features such as a keyless four position blade clamp and 11/8-inch stroke length for performance. The reciprocating saw is ideal for professionals in fields including remodeling, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, fire rescue, HVAC/mechanical and framingDCS393 20V MAX circular saw with 6-1/2" carbide blade can cut 2x4's at a 45[DEG] angle in a single passDCL040 20V MAX LED work light delivers 110 lumens of light output
Dewalt DCD985 Hammer Drill
Light and moderate drilling jobs should be a breeze and of stellar performance for DEWALT DCK491L2, as it DCD985 hammer drill has a 535 watts high power and highly efficient motor. This will make any drilling job look professional, even when done by a beginner.
Drill also has a three patented all-metal transmission speed options. Users can choose speed of 0-600 rpm, 0-1250 rpm, or 0-2000 rpm. They have the power to control the speed they deemed most appropriate and suitable for the task at hand.
Moreover, DCD985 hammer drill has a reduce slippages feature as it has a ½ racheting chuck with carbide inserts to give that bit-gripping strength.
Dewalt DCF885 Circular Saw
DCF885 circular saw has a bevel capacity of 0-50 degress, making it very useful for a many repair and construction applications.
Also, the DCF885 circular saw lets the users to cut completely through a two-by framing lumber. This is perfect for those who need to do framing, cross cutting, ripping, and bevel cutting. It can deliver up to 3700 rpm.
Dewalt DCS381 Reciprocating Saw
What sets DCS381 reciprocating saw from others is that it can reverse its blade upside down and do flush cutting. Blade changing is not a problem with this model as it has a keyless lever action blade clamp making it very easy and quick for blade changes. It is also very light weight reducing the possibility to feel fatigue or strain during use.
DCS381 saw is also very compact that it can be conveniently used in confined and cramped spaces. For added control, DCS381 has a variable-speed trigger lock and electric blade. It can deliver up to 0-3000 spm for fast cutting.
Dewalt DCL040 LED Work Light
The DCL040 LED work light included in this combo kit has 110 lumens for brighter visibility. It reduces shadows for clearer view of the work and can also distinguish different tones for different colors.Learn More
This work light can rotate its head up to 120 degrees for wider range of sight. It also comes with a built-in hook so as it can be used hands free.
This powerful 8.0 amp 1/2 in. drill has the construction and performance to eliminate any other 1/2 in. drill in its category.
- 1/2" Magnum® Drill
- Side Handle
- Chuck Key with Holder
- Powerful 8.0 amp motor, 0 to 850 rpm, variable speed control
- Heavy-duty keyed chuck
- All metal gear case and diaphragm
- 8 ft. 3-wire rubber cord
- 360° locking side handle
- Ergonomic textured grip and two finger trigger for user comfort and balance
- Voltage: 120 AC
- Chuck Size: 1/2 in.
- Amps: 8.0
- No Load Speed: 0-850 RPM
- Chuck Type: Keyed
- Wood Capacity-Auger Bit: 1-1/2"
- Wood Capacity-Self-Feed Bit: 2-9/16"
- Metal Capacity-Hole Saw: 2"
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Spindle: 1/2 in.-20
- Gear Train: Double
- Cord Type: 8 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Grounded
- Trigger Lock: On
- Spindle Lock: No
- Soft Grip Handle: No
- Length: 12-13/64 in.
- Tool Weight: 5.4 lbs.
- All-metal lever-action keyless blade change allows for quick and easy blade changes
- All-metal keyless shoe bevel with detents at 0°, 15°, 30° and 45° provides versatility for easy bevel cutting
- 4-position orbital action provides control of cut quality and speed
- Adjustable dust blower keeps line of cut clear of chips
- Variable speed 0-3,000 spm for versatility in a multitude of materials and applications
- Anti-slip comfort grip for increased comfort and control
- Head swivels 360° which allows user to access tight quarters while maintaining comfort
- Cuts 7/32" strip which continuously curls out of the cutting area providing consistent and accurate cuts
- Cordless tool allows user to take the tool to the work piece