Power Tools & Accessories
- Drill Bits. Sizes 1 thru 5
- Straight tapered flute will not expand piece being removed
- Correct size drill bit is engrave on the side of each extractor
- Use with tap wrench
- Bit is constructed of M-7 high speed steel for high resistance to abrasion during tough drilling applications
- Three-flatted shank design provides better chuck grip and reduces slippage.
- Ideal for use in keyless chucks
- All Silver & Deming bits are 6" long and feature a 1/2" reduced shank that fits all 1/2" drills
- Standard 118 degree point for use in wood, metal, and plastic
$18.996" Coarse Knot Steel Wire Cup Brush With 5/8-11 Threaded Arbor Hole. 6,500 RPM Learn More
- For drilling concrete, masonry, brick, tile, slate, and plaster.
- Use only in rotary drills.
The Pro-Series 2 Piece 10 Inch Carbide Tip Saw Blade Set can tackle any job around the house or on the job. Use this 40 tooth, tungsten carbide tipped Saw Blade to cut plywood, flooring, deck boards, crown molding and more. The 5/8 inch arbor fits most major brand saws.
- For cutting plywood, flooring, deck boards and more
- Fits most major brand saws
- Set includes 2 identical saw blades
- Diameter: 10 inch (250mm)
- Tooth count: 40
- Tooth finish: tungsten carbide
- Arbor size: 5/8 inch
- Maximum RPM: 5,000