Power Tools & Accessories
Regular Price: $199.00
Special Price: $139.30
The M12 Heated Jacket from Milwaukee has been redesigned for optimal fit and you will not be dissapointed. Now you can control two heat zones independently of one another (chest and back, lower pockets) to better provide warmth and battery life. A rugged wind and water resistant shell keeps weather out while improved insulation and a thermal fleece lining hold heat in to maximize warmth and reduce the number of layers needed. On and off the jobsite, Milwaukee® M12™ Heated Jackets provide up to 6 hours of continuous heat per battery charge to withstand even the harshest winter conditions.
Utilizing the same M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery technology that powers 60+ tools, the M12™ Battery holder is stored in a sleek back pocket that can expand to fit M12™ XC Batteries and all M18™ Batteries with additional M18™ USB Charger accessory. It also includes a fuel gauge to check your battery life and built-in USB port for charging portable electronic devices. All M12™ Heated Jackets are washer and dryer safe.
- Heat Core Body Areas: Durable carbon fiber heating zones independently distribute and maintain heat to chest and back, pockets
- All Day Heat: Up to 6 Hours of continuous heat per battery charge
- Adjustable Heat: Zone specific heat control provides the right amount of heat for any weather
- M12™ REDLITHIUM™: Powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery that works with 60+ Tools
- Rugged Construction: Wind and water resistant shell and thermal fleece lining keep elements out and hold heat close to the body
- Redesigned for improved fit and better heat retention
- Additional storage pockets added inside jacketv
- Machine Washable and Dryable
- USB Charger: Upgraded battery holder includes fuel gauge to check run-time and a powered USB port for charging portable electronic devices
Truly an over achiever, this cordless LITHIUM-ION SAWZALL® powered by an M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ battery offers up to 75 more cuts per charge and is designed to cut up to 30% faster with less vibration. The 2620 features a patented gear-protecting clutch, which absorbs impact and extends the life of the tool. The QUIK-LOK™ blade clamp provides quick and efficient blade changes while the variable speed trigger optimizes speed for different applications. Weighing only 6.4 lbs., the saw is designed for maximum power, operator comfort and convenience.
- 2620-20 Sawzall® M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION Recip Saw -Bare Tool
- Patented Gear-Protecting Clutch extends the life of the tool
- Lever Action QUIK-LOK™ Blade Clamp
- Battery fuel gauge displays remaining run-time
- Variable Speed Trigger
- Voltage: 18V
- Stroke Length: 1"
- SPM: 0-3,200
- Battery: RED LITHIUM™
- Length: 17 ¾"
- Tool Weight: 6.4 lbs
Regular Price: $179.00
Special Price: $129.00
This Milwaukee 18V Lithium-Ion Battery works on the M18™ Cordless Tool System and has 3.0 Amp Hours of run-time. This battery powers over 40 Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools. Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive REDLINK™ Intelligence, the battery features Overload Protection, a Temperature Management System, Individual Cell Voltage Monitoring, Discharge Protection and a Battery Fuel Gauge.
- 3.0 Amp hour - 54 Watt hour battery
- Voltage: 18V
- LITHIUM-ION battery delivers long life and run time with fade-free power
- Battery fuel gauge - Displays remaining run-time Milwaukee REDLINK™ Intelligence
- Overload Protection - Prevents user from damaging their cordless power tool investment in abusive situations
- Temperature Management System - Keeps battery in ideal temperature range to provide maximum life
- Individual Cell Monitoring - Ensures optimal charge and discharge for maximum life
- Discharge Protection - Prevents cell damage from over-discharge
- Best in class construction
- Integrated weld frame
- Cell separator
- Impact and vibration protective rubber
- For use with Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools
- 1 hour charger for 7.2V to 18V DEWALT battery packs (except Univolt®)
- Runs off of 7.2V to 18V DEWALT batteries making it a cordless radio
- The DEWALT 3 - stage charging system provides maximum run-time and extends overall life of the battery
- Power outlets offer more versatility for jobsite power
- AM/FM Digital Tuner with LCD display, built-in clock, and 15 station memory presets
- High efficiency weather resistant speakers with dual bass ports for maximum bass and range
- Auxiliary port allows connection to CD Players, MP3 Players, and portable satellite receivers with an audio cable (cable not included)
- Dual pivoting 11" flexible antenna provides more durability and better reception
With a head size of only 3.75", the M12™ Cordless 3/8" Right Angle Drill Driver delivers 100 in-lbs of torque in a compact light weight design. The first sub-compact right angle drill driver with a spindle lock chuck, the 2415-21 is the most versatile right angle drill/driver in the industry. Built in electronics include an electronic clutch, fuel gauge, variable speed control and overload protection.
- 3/8'' Single sleeve Ratcheting Chuck - Maximum versatility and grip
- 3 3/4'' Head Length - Great for working in tight spaces
- Extended Paddle Switch - Provides convenience and comfort
- Electronic Clutch - 11 Settings plus drill mode for complete control
- Built In LED's - Illuminates work surface and indicates clutch out
- Battery Fuel Gauge - Displays remaining run-time
- Among one of the lightest saws in its class at 8.8 lbs
- 15 amp motor, powerful enough for even the toughest applications
- 57° beveling capacity with stops at 45° and 22.5°
- 2 9/16 " Depth of cut capacity provides additional versatility of applications
- Anti-snag Ball bearing lower guard provides smooth guard operation and long life in harsh environments
- Toughcord provides longer durability against cord pull outs
- Integrated dust blower function cleans the line of sight during cutting
- Durable high grade Aluminum smooth base for accurate cuts
- Clear line of sight aids in blade visibility from any angle
- On-board blade wrench storage allows for easy access to the wrench
Amps 15Amps Max Watts Out 1,950W No Load Speed 5,200rpm Bevel Capacity 57° Bevel Stops 45° / 22.5° Rear Pivot No Electric Brake No Blade Diameter 7 1/4" Depth of Cut at 90° 2.55" Depth of Cut at 45° 1.9" Tool Weight 8.8lbs
- Carbide tipped 7 1/4" blade
- Blade wrench
- Instruction user manual
- Fan-cooled battery and charger technology increases run-time and number of recharges
- High capacity XR+™ pack battery offers extended run time without sacrificing number of recharges
- Powers entire DEWALT® line of 24V tools
- Durable slide rail interface keeps battery securely in place even during the most extreme applications
The Tilt-Lok™ handle on Milwaukee's 6390-20 is the most revolutionary concept for circular saws in years. The eight position cushioned top handle adjusts to any cutting application maximizing comfort and control. Weighing in at 10.4 pounds and delivering 3.25 maximum horsepower, this tool offers the best power to weight ratio in the industry. The blade can bevel to 50 degrees and offers superior visibility and a clear sight line from either side. Helical steel gears and a 22 amp switch are just two of the features that ensure the Milwaukee's reputation for durability.
- Circular Saw Blade
- Hex Blade Wrench
- New exclusive TILT-LOK™ main handle adjusts to the work or most comfortable work position
- 10.4 pounds net weight - lightest 7-1/4 inch, 3.25 maximum horsepower saw reduces operator fatigue, easier to handle
- 15 amp, 3.25 peak horsepower motor - most powerful circle saw cuts tough materials including headers, microlams and wet lumber with ease
- Wide, clear sight line - superior blade visibility from either side
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Amps: 15.0
- No Load RPM: 5,800
- Blade Size: 7-1/4"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Maximum Bevel Capacity: 50°
- Capacity at 90°: 2-7/16"
- Capacity at 45°: 1-13/16"
- Electronic Brake: No
- Blade Side: Right
- Spindle: 5/8"
- Metal/Wood Cutting: Wood
- Spindle Lock : Yes
- Soft Grip Handle: Yes
- Adjustable Handle: Yes
- Blade Position: Right
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-7/16"
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 1-13/16"
- Depth of Cut at 50°: 1-11/16"
- Cord Type: 9 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Double Insulated
- Length: 13-3/4"
- Tool Weight: 10.4 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 17.5 lbs