Power Tools & Accessories
The Tilt-Lok™ handle on Milwaukee's 6390-20 is the most revolutionary concept for circular saws in years. The eight position cushioned top handle adjusts to any cutting application maximizing comfort and control. Weighing in at 10.4 pounds and delivering 3.25 maximum horsepower, this tool offers the best power to weight ratio in the industry. The blade can bevel to 50 degrees and offers superior visibility and a clear sight line from either side. Helical steel gears and a 22 amp switch are just two of the features that ensure the Milwaukee's reputation for durability.
- Circular Saw Blade
- Hex Blade Wrench
- New exclusive TILT-LOK™ main handle adjusts to the work or most comfortable work position
- 10.4 pounds net weight - lightest 7-1/4 inch, 3.25 maximum horsepower saw reduces operator fatigue, easier to handle
- 15 amp, 3.25 peak horsepower motor - most powerful circle saw cuts tough materials including headers, microlams and wet lumber with ease
- Wide, clear sight line - superior blade visibility from either side
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Amps: 15.0
- No Load RPM: 5,800
- Blade Size: 7-1/4"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Maximum Bevel Capacity: 50°
- Capacity at 90°: 2-7/16"
- Capacity at 45°: 1-13/16"
- Electronic Brake: No
- Blade Side: Right
- Spindle: 5/8"
- Metal/Wood Cutting: Wood
- Spindle Lock : Yes
- Soft Grip Handle: Yes
- Adjustable Handle: Yes
- Blade Position: Right
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-7/16"
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 1-13/16"
- Depth of Cut at 50°: 1-11/16"
- Cord Type: 9 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Double Insulated
- Length: 13-3/4"
- Tool Weight: 10.4 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 17.5 lbs
- Among one of the lightest saws in its class at 8.8 lbs
- 15 amp motor, powerful enough for even the toughest applications
- 57° beveling capacity with stops at 45° and 22.5°
- 2 9/16 " Depth of cut capacity provides additional versatility of applications
- Anti-snag Ball bearing lower guard provides smooth guard operation and long life in harsh environments
- Toughcord provides longer durability against cord pull outs
- Integrated dust blower function cleans the line of sight during cutting
- Durable high grade Aluminum smooth base for accurate cuts
- Clear line of sight aids in blade visibility from any angle
- On-board blade wrench storage allows for easy access to the wrench
Amps 15Amps Max Watts Out 1,950W No Load Speed 5,200rpm Bevel Capacity 57° Bevel Stops 45° / 22.5° Rear Pivot No Electric Brake No Blade Diameter 7 1/4" Depth of Cut at 90° 2.55" Depth of Cut at 45° 1.9" Tool Weight 8.8lbs
- Carbide tipped 7 1/4" blade
- Blade wrench
- Instruction user manual
This Milwaukee 18V Lithium-Ion Battery works on the M18™ Cordless Tool System and has 3.0 Amp Hours of run-time. This battery powers over 40 Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools. Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive REDLINK™ Intelligence, the battery features Overload Protection, a Temperature Management System, Individual Cell Voltage Monitoring, Discharge Protection and a Battery Fuel Gauge.
- 3.0 Amp hour - 54 Watt hour battery
- Voltage: 18V
- LITHIUM-ION battery delivers long life and run time with fade-free power
- Battery fuel gauge - Displays remaining run-time Milwaukee REDLINK™ Intelligence
- Overload Protection - Prevents user from damaging their cordless power tool investment in abusive situations
- Temperature Management System - Keeps battery in ideal temperature range to provide maximum life
- Individual Cell Monitoring - Ensures optimal charge and discharge for maximum life
- Discharge Protection - Prevents cell damage from over-discharge
- Best in class construction
- Integrated weld frame
- Cell separator
- Impact and vibration protective rubber
- For use with Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools
Truly an over achiever, this cordless LITHIUM-ION SAWZALL® powered by an M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ battery offers up to 75 more cuts per charge and is designed to cut up to 30% faster with less vibration. The 2620 features a patented gear-protecting clutch, which absorbs impact and extends the life of the tool. The QUIK-LOK™ blade clamp provides quick and efficient blade changes while the variable speed trigger optimizes speed for different applications. Weighing only 6.4 lbs., the saw is designed for maximum power, operator comfort and convenience.
- 2620-20 Sawzall® M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION Recip Saw -Bare Tool
- Patented Gear-Protecting Clutch extends the life of the tool
- Lever Action QUIK-LOK™ Blade Clamp
- Battery fuel gauge displays remaining run-time
- Variable Speed Trigger
- Voltage: 18V
- Stroke Length: 1"
- SPM: 0-3,200
- Battery: RED LITHIUM™
- Length: 17 ¾"
- Tool Weight: 6.4 lbs
- 3.0 Ah extended run-time battery provides long run-time and battery life
- No memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime
- Weighs 1.6 pounds allowing user maximum run time and a light weight battery
- 3 year limited warranty
- Fan-cooled battery and charger technology increases run-time and number of recharges
- High capacity XR+™ pack battery offers extended run time without sacrificing number of recharges
- Powers entire DEWALT® line of 24V tools
- Durable slide rail interface keeps battery securely in place even during the most extreme applications
- Patented 3-speed all-metal transmission matches the tool to task for fastest application speed and improved run time
- Heavy-duty 1/2" self-tightening chuck tightens throughout operation providing superior bit gripping strength
- LED worklight provides increased visibility in confined spaces
- High power, high efficiency motor delivers 450 unit watts out of max power for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications
- Best in class length for improved balance and better control
With a head size of just 3-3/4”, this M12TM Right Angle Drill/Driver is compact and lightweight for drilling and fastening in tight spaces, yet delivers 100 in-lbs of torque. It’s the first subcompact with a spindle lock chuck for maximum versatility and grip. It also features the industry’s first electronic clutch, with 12 torque settings and an LED indicator for fastening with complete control. The M12 REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors.
The onboard fuel gauge helps you monitor the charge precisely, so there’s less downtime on the job, and a built-in LED Light illuminates the work surface. An extended paddle switch gives you ultimate comfort and convenience during prolonged use. The kit includes an M12 REDLITHIUM battery, 30-minute charger and carrying case.
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- Extended Paddle Switch: Provides convenience and comfort no matter what the job requires
- Innovative Electronic Clutch: Delivers up to 100 in-lbs of torque with 11 settings plus drill mode for complete control in fastening applications
- 3/8” Single Sleeve Ratcheting Chuck: Allows quick and easy bit changes and maximum grip
- Built-in LEDs: Illuminate work surface and indicate clutch position
- (1) M12™ Cordless Lithium-Ion 3/8” Right Angle Drill/Driver (2415-20)
- (1) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-2401)
- (1) M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
- (1) Carrying Case
Specifications Voltage 12V Tool Warranty 5 Years Peak Torque 100 in-lbs Battery Warranty 2 Year Charge Time 30 Minutes Chuck Type 3/8" Single Sleeve Speed 0-800 RPM
- All-metal lever-action keyless blade change allows for quick and easy blade changes
- All-metal keyless shoe bevel with detents at 0°, 15°, 30° and 45° provides versatility for easy bevel cutting
- 4-position orbital action provides control of cut quality and speed
- Adjustable dust blower keeps line of cut clear of chips
- Variable speed 0-3,000 spm for versatility in a multitude of materials and applications
- Anti-slip comfort grip for increased comfort and control