Power Tools & Accessories
Since 1936, DeWalt has been a popular and trusted brand for power and hand tools. When using this compact drill driver kit you can be assured that you are using a product that will hold up to all your needs. The Dewalt 20V Max Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Compact Drill Driver Kit is lightweight and compact making it easy to fit into tight areas.
The DeWalt compact drill delivers two speeds (0 - 450 / 0 - 1,500 RPM). It works extremely well for a broad range of drilling and fastening applications. The ergonomic handle gives the user comfort and control while using this compact drill.
DeWalt proudly offers a heavy duty ratcheting chuck on this compact drill driver, with carbide inserts that provide a superior bit gripping strength. The two-speed, all metal transmission offers longer run time and tool life. For a small home project, or a large construction job, this DeWalt Compact Drill Driver Kit offers just what you need to get the job done.
Key Product Features
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High speed transmission delivers two speeds (0 - 450 / 0 - 1,500 RPM) for a range of fastening and drilling applications
- Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
- Heavy duty 1/2-in ratcheting chuck with carbide inserts provides superior bit gripping strength
- Two-speed, all-metal transmission for increased run time and longer tool life
- 3.0 Ah extended run-time battery provides long run-time and battery life
- No memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime
- Weighs 1.6 pounds allowing user maximum run time and a light weight battery
At only 11” and 2.6 lbs, the HACKZALL® M12™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION Recip Saw features a compact and light weight design for superior control and versatility in tight spaces. A powerful motor delivers 0-3,000 strokes per minute and a 1/2” stroke length allows for fast cutting through a wide range of material such as drywall, wood, and PVC. The variable speed trigger allows for a controlled cut while a QUIK-LOK® blade clamp offers fast and easy blade changes.
- (1) HACKZALL™ M12™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION Recip Saw (2420-20)
- (1) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-2401)
- (1) M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
- (1) Contractor Bag
- Only 11" and 2.6 lbs. for cutting in tight spaces
- 12V RED LITHIUM™ Battery offers longer run-time and lighter weight
- Keyless QUIK-LOK™ Blade Clamp allows for quick and easy blade changes
- All-Metal Gear Case for added durability
- Variable Speed Trigger for increased user control
- Battery Fuel Gauge displays remaining run-time
- Accepts both HACKZALL™ and SAWZALL® style blades (See related products for listing of HACKZALL™ blades)
- Built-In LED Light illuminates work surface
- Voltage: 12V
- Length: 11"
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- All-metal lever-action keyless blade change allows for quick and easy blade changes
- All-metal keyless shoe bevel with detents at 0°, 15°, 30° and 45° provides versatility for easy bevel cutting
- 4-position orbital action provides control of cut quality and speed
- Adjustable dust blower keeps line of cut clear of chips
- Variable speed 0-3,000 spm for versatility in a multitude of materials and applications
- Anti-slip comfort grip for increased comfort and control
Truly an over achiever, this cordless LITHIUM-ION SAWZALL® powered by an M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ battery offers up to 75 more cuts per charge and is designed to cut up to 30% faster with less vibration. The 2620 features a patented gear-protecting clutch, which absorbs impact and extends the life of the tool. The QUIK-LOK™ blade clamp provides quick and efficient blade changes while the variable speed trigger optimizes speed for different applications. Weighing only 6.4 lbs., the saw is designed for maximum power, operator comfort and convenience.
- 2620-20 Sawzall® M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION Recip Saw -Bare Tool
- Patented Gear-Protecting Clutch extends the life of the tool
- Lever Action QUIK-LOK™ Blade Clamp
- Battery fuel gauge displays remaining run-time
- Variable Speed Trigger
- Voltage: 18V
- Stroke Length: 1"
- SPM: 0-3,200
- Battery: RED LITHIUM™
- Length: 17 ¾"
- Tool Weight: 6.4 lbs
- Fan-cooled battery and charger technology increases run-time and number of recharges
- High capacity XR+™ pack battery offers extended run time without sacrificing number of recharges
- Powers entire DEWALT® line of 24V tools
- Durable slide rail interface keeps battery securely in place even during the most extreme applications
- Patented 3-speed all-metal transmission matches the tool to task for fastest application speed and improved run time
- Heavy-duty 1/2" self-tightening chuck tightens throughout operation providing superior bit gripping strength
- LED worklight provides increased visibility in confined spaces
- High power, high efficiency motor delivers 450 unit watts out of max power for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications
- Best in class length for improved balance and better control
The Tilt-Lok™ handle on Milwaukee's 6390-20 is the most revolutionary concept for circular saws in years. The eight position cushioned top handle adjusts to any cutting application maximizing comfort and control. Weighing in at 10.4 pounds and delivering 3.25 maximum horsepower, this tool offers the best power to weight ratio in the industry. The blade can bevel to 50 degrees and offers superior visibility and a clear sight line from either side. Helical steel gears and a 22 amp switch are just two of the features that ensure the Milwaukee's reputation for durability.
- Circular Saw Blade
- Hex Blade Wrench
- New exclusive TILT-LOK™ main handle adjusts to the work or most comfortable work position
- 10.4 pounds net weight - lightest 7-1/4 inch, 3.25 maximum horsepower saw reduces operator fatigue, easier to handle
- 15 amp, 3.25 peak horsepower motor - most powerful circle saw cuts tough materials including headers, microlams and wet lumber with ease
- Wide, clear sight line - superior blade visibility from either side
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Amps: 15.0
- No Load RPM: 5,800
- Blade Size: 7-1/4"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Maximum Bevel Capacity: 50°
- Capacity at 90°: 2-7/16"
- Capacity at 45°: 1-13/16"
- Electronic Brake: No
- Blade Side: Right
- Spindle: 5/8"
- Metal/Wood Cutting: Wood
- Spindle Lock : Yes
- Soft Grip Handle: Yes
- Adjustable Handle: Yes
- Blade Position: Right
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-7/16"
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 1-13/16"
- Depth of Cut at 50°: 1-11/16"
- Cord Type: 9 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Double Insulated
- Length: 13-3/4"
- Tool Weight: 10.4 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 17.5 lbs
- Among one of the lightest saws in its class at 8.8 lbs
- 15 amp motor, powerful enough for even the toughest applications
- 57° beveling capacity with stops at 45° and 22.5°
- 2 9/16 " Depth of cut capacity provides additional versatility of applications
- Anti-snag Ball bearing lower guard provides smooth guard operation and long life in harsh environments
- Toughcord provides longer durability against cord pull outs
- Integrated dust blower function cleans the line of sight during cutting
- Durable high grade Aluminum smooth base for accurate cuts
- Clear line of sight aids in blade visibility from any angle
- On-board blade wrench storage allows for easy access to the wrench
Amps 15Amps Max Watts Out 1,950W No Load Speed 5,200rpm Bevel Capacity 57° Bevel Stops 45° / 22.5° Rear Pivot No Electric Brake No Blade Diameter 7 1/4" Depth of Cut at 90° 2.55" Depth of Cut at 45° 1.9" Tool Weight 8.8lbs
- Carbide tipped 7 1/4" blade
- Blade wrench
- Instruction user manual