Power Tools & Accessories
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High speed transmission delivers two speeds (0 - 450 / 0 - 1,500 RPM) for a range of fastening and drilling applications
- Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
- Heavy duty 1/2-in ratcheting chuck with carbide inserts provides superior bit gripping strength
- Two-speed, all-metal transmission for increased run time and longer tool life
The Tilt-Lok™ handle on Milwaukee's 6390-20 is the most revolutionary concept for circular saws in years. The eight position cushioned top handle adjusts to any cutting application maximizing comfort and control. Weighing in at 10.4 pounds and delivering 3.25 maximum horsepower, this tool offers the best power to weight ratio in the industry. The blade can bevel to 50 degrees and offers superior visibility and a clear sight line from either side. Helical steel gears and a 22 amp switch are just two of the features that ensure the Milwaukee's reputation for durability.
- Circular Saw Blade
- Hex Blade Wrench
- New exclusive TILT-LOK™ main handle adjusts to the work or most comfortable work position
- 10.4 pounds net weight - lightest 7-1/4 inch, 3.25 maximum horsepower saw reduces operator fatigue, easier to handle
- 15 amp, 3.25 peak horsepower motor - most powerful circle saw cuts tough materials including headers, microlams and wet lumber with ease
- Wide, clear sight line - superior blade visibility from either side
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Amps: 15.0
- No Load RPM: 5,800
- Blade Size: 7-1/4"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Maximum Bevel Capacity: 50°
- Capacity at 90°: 2-7/16"
- Capacity at 45°: 1-13/16"
- Electronic Brake: No
- Blade Side: Right
- Spindle: 5/8"
- Metal/Wood Cutting: Wood
- Spindle Lock : Yes
- Soft Grip Handle: Yes
- Adjustable Handle: Yes
- Blade Position: Right
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-7/16"
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 1-13/16"
- Depth of Cut at 50°: 1-11/16"
- Cord Type: 9 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Double Insulated
- Length: 13-3/4"
- Tool Weight: 10.4 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 17.5 lbs
- Compatible with DEWALT® 18 Volt tools
- XRP™ Li-Ion extended run-time battery provides long run-time & battery life
- Lightweight design- 1.5 lbs; same weight as an 12V NiCd battery
- No memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime
- Requires XRP™ Li-Ion compatible charger (DC9310, DC9320 or DC9319
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation introduces the new M18 ™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 5-3/8" Metal Saw. This compact and lightweight metal cutting saw delivers the fastest cuts for the electrical, mechanical, plumbing, HVAC and general construction contractor. The 2682 utilizes an exclusive 4-Pole Frameless Motor for up to 35% more cutting power and best in class run-time with over 200 cuts of 3/4" EMT per charge.
The Milwaukee® M18 ™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 5-3/8" Metal Saw features a compact, low-profile design for easy handling and increased control. At only 5.8 lbs, this lightweight circular metal saw delivers easier overhead cuts and less user fatigue. The extra-large cut guide, impact resistant window and LED light ensure superior line of site and the stainless steel shoe reduces chip build-up to prevent surface marring. The 2682 cordless Metal Saw features a METAL TECH ™ 5-3/8" 30T Carbide-Tipped Metal Saw Blade for cool, burr-free cuts through EMT, strut, threaded rod, sheet metal, angle iron and other ferrous materials. Backed by Milwaukee's 5-year warranty, the 2682-22 comes equipped with (2) M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Battery Packs, 30T 5-3/8" METAL TECH ™ Carbide-Tipped Metal Saw Blade, Blade Wrench, 1-Hour charger and contractor bag.
- 5-3/8" Metal Saw-Bare Tool Only
- 30T 5-3/8" METAL TECH™ Carbide-Tipped Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Exclusive 4-Pole Frameless Motor delivers up to 35% more cutting power
- Compact, low-profile design for easy handling and increased control
- Extra-Large cut guide, impact resistant window and LED light for more accurate cuts
- Lightweight 4.3 lbs design for easier overhead cuts and less user fatigue
- Superior Cut Quality - 30T METAL TECH™ Carbide-Tipped blade produces cool, burr-free cuts through EMT, strut, threaded rod, sheet metal, angle iron and other ferrous materials.
- Tool-Free Depth Adjustment quickly and easily adjusts cutting depth from 1/8"-2"
- Voltage: 18V
- Speed: 3600 RPM
- Cut Capacity: 1/8" - 2"
- Arbor: 20mm
- Blade Size: 5-3/8" 30T Carbide-Tipped (50T 5-3/8" Carbide-Tipped Also Available)
- Battery: M18™ Compact or XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Battery Packs
- Batteries Inclued: 0
- Shoe: Stainless Steel
- Width: 6.5"
- Trigger: Lock Off
- Blade Guard: Polycarbonate
- Tool Length: 12"
- Tool Weight: 4.3 lbs
- Tool Weight (w/battery): 5.8 lbs
With a head size of only 3.75", the M12™ Cordless 3/8" Right Angle Drill Driver delivers 100 in-lbs of torque in a compact light weight design. The first sub-compact right angle drill driver with a spindle lock chuck, the 2415-21 is the most versatile right angle drill/driver in the industry. Built in electronics include an electronic clutch, fuel gauge, variable speed control and overload protection.
- 3/8'' Single sleeve Ratcheting Chuck - Maximum versatility and grip
- 3 3/4'' Head Length - Great for working in tight spaces
- Extended Paddle Switch - Provides convenience and comfort
- Electronic Clutch - 11 Settings plus drill mode for complete control
- Built In LED's - Illuminates work surface and indicates clutch out
- Battery Fuel Gauge - Displays remaining run-time
- All-metal lever-action keyless blade change allows for quick and easy blade changes
- All-metal keyless shoe bevel with detents at 0°, 15°, 30° and 45° provides versatility for easy bevel cutting
- 4-position orbital action provides control of cut quality and speed
- Adjustable dust blower keeps line of cut clear of chips
- Variable speed 0-3,000 spm for versatility in a multitude of materials and applications
- Anti-slip comfort grip for increased comfort and control
At only 11” and 2.6 lbs, the HACKZALL® M12™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION Recip Saw features a compact and light weight design for superior control and versatility in tight spaces. A powerful motor delivers 0-3,000 strokes per minute and a 1/2” stroke length allows for fast cutting through a wide range of material such as drywall, wood, and PVC. The variable speed trigger allows for a controlled cut while a QUIK-LOK® blade clamp offers fast and easy blade changes.
- (1) HACKZALL™ M12™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION Recip Saw (2420-20)
- (1) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-2401)
- (1) M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
- (1) Contractor Bag
- Only 11" and 2.6 lbs. for cutting in tight spaces
- 12V RED LITHIUM™ Battery offers longer run-time and lighter weight
- Keyless QUIK-LOK™ Blade Clamp allows for quick and easy blade changes
- All-Metal Gear Case for added durability
- Variable Speed Trigger for increased user control
- Battery Fuel Gauge displays remaining run-time
- Accepts both HACKZALL™ and SAWZALL® style blades (See related products for listing of HACKZALL™ blades)
- Built-In LED Light illuminates work surface
- Voltage: 12V
- Length: 11"
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- Patented 3-speed all-metal transmission matches the tool to task for fastest application speed and improved run time
- Heavy-duty 1/2" self-tightening chuck tightens throughout operation providing superior bit gripping strength
- LED worklight provides increased visibility in confined spaces
- High power, high efficiency motor delivers 450 unit watts out of max power for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications
- Best in class length for improved balance and better control
Truly an over achiever, this cordless LITHIUM-ION SAWZALL® powered by an M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ battery offers up to 75 more cuts per charge and is designed to cut up to 30% faster with less vibration. The 2620 features a patented gear-protecting clutch, which absorbs impact and extends the life of the tool. The QUIK-LOK™ blade clamp provides quick and efficient blade changes while the variable speed trigger optimizes speed for different applications. Weighing only 6.4 lbs., the saw is designed for maximum power, operator comfort and convenience.
- 2620-20 Sawzall® M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION Recip Saw -Bare Tool
- Patented Gear-Protecting Clutch extends the life of the tool
- Lever Action QUIK-LOK™ Blade Clamp
- Battery fuel gauge displays remaining run-time
- Variable Speed Trigger
- Voltage: 18V
- Stroke Length: 1"
- SPM: 0-3,200
- Battery: RED LITHIUM™
- Length: 17 ¾"
- Tool Weight: 6.4 lbs
Delivering a best-in-class 850 in-lbs. of torque in a compact, lightweight package and weighing less than 2.5 lbs, the 2450-22 is powerful enough to drive fasteners up to 75% faster and offers up to 2X longer run-time. Weighing only 2.3 lbs, the compact size and weight allows access to tighter areas and reduces user fatigue. A 12V LITHIUM-ION battery and 0-3,000 IPM provide longer run- time and more impacts per minute for optimum performance. Additional features include an Battery Fuel Gauge that displays the remaining run time and a built-in LED Light illuminates the work surface.
- 12V Lithium-Ion battery offers longer run-time and lighter weight
- 0-2,000 RPM variable speed trigger
- Battery Fuel Gauge displays remaining run-time
- Built-in LED Light illuminates work surface