Power Tools & Accessories
The Forney 72110 8 Piece Drill Mounted Buffing Wheel is ideal for use on most metals, including aluminum, brass, copper, nickel, chrome, stainless steel, silver, gold and most plastic. Includes white rouge compound, emery compound, CSF Tripoli compound, 4 separate sized cotton wheels, mandrel, nut and washers. For use with most electric or cordless drills.
- Ideal for use on aluminum, brass, copper, nickel, chrome, stainless steel
- Includes white rouge compound, emery compound, CSF Tripoli compound
- Also includes 2-1/4-Inch, 3-Inch and 4-Inch cotton buffing wheels
- 1/4-Inch mandrel for mounting on power drill
- Bit is constructed of M-7 high speed steel for high resistance to abrasion during tough drilling applications
- Three-flatted shank design provides better chuck grip and reduces slippage.
- Ideal for use in keyless chucks
- All Silver & Deming bits are 6" long and feature a 1/2" reduced shank that fits all 1/2" drills
- Standard 118 degree point for use in wood, metal, and plastic
Milwaukee® designs and manufactures Sawzall® blades for the toughest professional applications. Material, blade geometry and heat treating are designed to maximize metal cutting performance.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- Blade Dimension: 9"x3/4"x.035"
- Shank: 14 TPI
- TPI/Grit: 1/2 in. Universal
- Package Quantity: 5
- Variable depth gullets provide more efficient chip clearance
- 4/6 Variable pitch teeth for reduced noise and improved performance
- Electron beam weld for stronger, longer lasting teeth
- Bi-metal construction for toughness and long life
- Ideal for drilling in hard-to-reach areas and for running wires and cable
- Bit is constructed of M-2 high speed steel for the best combination of strength, heat resistance, and wear resistance
- For general use in wood, metal, and plastic
- Black oxide coating resists corrosion
- 135 degree split point ensures a true start and eliminates bit walking
- For drilling concrete, masonry, brick, tile, slate, and plaster.
- Use only in rotary drills.