Power Tools & Accessories
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Drill Bits and Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. The Shockwave™ Impact Duty Hex Drive Drill Bits feature the Milwaukee Thunderbolt® web for durability and chip removal paired with taper-fit construction for a stronger bit with less wobble. The drill bits include a 135° split point to allow the bit to start on contact and eliminates walking. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Contains 35 Drilling and Driving Bits
- A 7.2V lithium-ion battery for longer run time and up to 18 months storage time on a charge
- 1000s of household, hobby, and project uses: cut, saw, sand grind, carve, drill, polish, buff, sharpen, clean, and more
- Built-in LED light illuminates work area
- Comfortable fingertip grip for precision applications.
- Spindle lock for easy accessory changes
- Variable speed (8,000-18,000 rpm) for many applications
- Accepts all standard hobby tool accessories including Dremel® accessories
- Convenient docking cradle for storage and charging
- Includes 65 accessories
- 2 Year warranty
- ETL listed Charger
Includes: Docking Charger, Adaptor and 65-Piece Accessory Set
- Mandrels: 4 Pieces Bands: 2 Pieces. 3/32” And 1/16”
- Sanding Wheels: ½” 3 Pieces, ¼” 3 Pieces
- Polishing Wheels: ½” 2 Pieces, ¼” 2 Pieces
- Polishing Paste: 1 Piece Nylon Cup Brush: 1 Piece
- Nylon Wheel Brush: 1 Piece Drill Bits: 3 Pieces: 1/8”, 3/32” 1/16”
- Silicon Carbide Grinding Stone: 2 Pieces: 25/32”, 7/16”
- Aluminum Oxide Grinding Stone: 1 Piece 3/8”
- Diamond Grinding Point 1/8” : 6 Pieces
- Cut-Off Wheels: 15/16”X 1/32”: 34 Piece
- Charger Input: 120 Volts AC, 60 HZc
- Motor: 7.2V DC
- No Load Speed: 8,000-18,000 RPM
- Battery Capacity: 1100 mAh
- Collet Size: 1/8”, 3/32”, 1/16”/li>
- Net Weight: 1.5 Lbs/li>
- 3/8” (10mm) keyless chuck
- 16 Position torque/clutch settings
- Electric Brake
- Built-in LED work light
- On-board bubble level
- Magnetic bit tray
- Rubberized non-slip pistol grip
- 2 Year warranty
- UL Listed Charger
Includes: 1 -Battery, Charger and 13-Piece Drill/Driver Bit Set.
- Charger Input: 120V AC, 60 HZ
- Drill Motor: 18 V DC
- No-Load Speed: 0-550 RPM
- Chuck Size: 3/8” (10mm)
Milwaukee Standard / Deep Cut Portable Band Saw Blades are designed to maximize performance of any portable band saw that takes a 44-7/8" blade. They will deliver long tooth life and exceptional durability in metal-cutting applications, including strut, conduit, angle iron, copper tube, threaded rod, and pipe. Tooth form, pitch, and set have been designed to deliver straight, accurate cuts across a broad range of materials.
- Matrix II high speed steel teeth deliver maximum durability.
- Alloy backing steel provides extended blade life.
- Precision formed teeth create fast, clean cuts.
- For cutting common materials 3/16" - 5/16" thick and very hard materials 5/16" - 1/2" thick.
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Geometric design provides the shock absorption
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Forged tips for maximum grip
- Phillips Bits: 1" - (1) P1, (7) P2, (2) P3; 2" Power - (2) P2, (1) P3
- Square Bits: 1" - (1) SQ1, (4) SQ2, (1) SQ3; 2" Power - (2) SQ2
- Torx® Bits: 1" - (1) T15, (1) T20, (1) T25; 2" Power - (1) T25
- Magnetic Nut Drivers: (1) 1/4" Red, (1) 5/16" Amber, (1) 3/8" Blue
- (1) Magnetic Bit Holder
- (1) Case with Bulk Storage Container
- Diameter: 1/4"
- Length: 1" and 2"
- 29 pieces
Milwaukee® designs and manufactures Sawzall® blades for the toughest professional applications. Material, blade geometry and heat treating are designed to maximize metal cutting performance.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- Blade Dimension: 9"x3/4"x.035"
- Shank: 18 TPI
- TPI/Grit: 1/2 in. Universal
- Package Quantity: 5
- Lithium-Ion Battery for more power and run time: Holds a charge up to 18 months.
- 1/4” Hex Quick-Change Chuck
- Two Speeds (200/400 RPM) for Versatility
- 16 Torque/Clutch Settings
- Built-In LED Work Light
- Battery Charge Level Indicator
Includes (4) Quick-Change Hex-Shank Drill Bits, and (4) Screwdriver bits
- Model: GLSD72A
- Input: 7.2V DC
- No Load Speed: 200/400 RPM Reversible
- Chuck: 1/4” Hex, quick-change
- Torque Settings: 16
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Charger Input: 120 V~/60 Hz
- Battery Capacity: 1300 mAh
- Recharging Time: 3-5 Hours
- Net Weight: 1 lb
- 1001 Household, Hobby, and Project Uses: Cut, Saw, Sand, Grind, Drill, Polish, Buff, Sharpen, Clean, and More
- Spindle Lock for Easy Accessory Changes
- Variable Speed Dial 8,000-30,000 RPM
- 1/8” Collet Accepts All Standard Rotary Tool Accessories
- Separate ON/OFF and Speed Control Switches
Includes: 40 Piece Accessory Set
- Model: GRT2103-40
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60HZ
- Rated Input Power: 1.0 Amp
- No Load Speed: 8,000 – 30,000 RPM
The Forney 72110 8 Piece Drill Mounted Buffing Wheel is ideal for use on most metals, including aluminum, brass, copper, nickel, chrome, stainless steel, silver, gold and most plastic. Includes white rouge compound, emery compound, CSF Tripoli compound, 4 separate sized cotton wheels, mandrel, nut and washers. For use with most electric or cordless drills.
- Ideal for use on aluminum, brass, copper, nickel, chrome, stainless steel
- Includes white rouge compound, emery compound, CSF Tripoli compound
- Also includes 2-1/4-Inch, 3-Inch and 4-Inch cotton buffing wheels
- 1/4-Inch mandrel for mounting on power drill
- Versatile tool for stripping paint and varnish, soften caulking and putty for removal, remove adhesive labels. Thawing pipes, gutters, freezers, or radiators. Loosening rusted nuts and bolts. Speed-dry epoxy, cement, or any damp surface, and more
- Powerful 12.5 Amp Motor
- Air reduction nozzle concentrates heat.
- Deflector nozzles protect glass and other surfaces.
- Reflector nozzle speeds thawing of pipes.
- 3-position rocker type switch for high temp, off and low temp.
- 2 Year warranty
- ETL Listed
Includes: (2) Deflector Nozzles, (1) Reflector Nozzle and (1) Air Reduction Nozzle
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60HZ
- Rated Input Power 12.5 Amp
- Output: 750/ 1500 Watts
- Air Temperature: 572 / 1000 °F
- Air Volume: 10/17 cu. ft. / min.