Power Tools & Accessories
- Simple push of innovative press-n-slide button adjusts lower jaw 2X faster than traditional groove joint pliers.
- Multi-Groove Ratcheting System has twice the groove positions than any other groove joint pliers, providing precise jaw positioning to grip any type of surface.
- Anti-pinch, non-slip ProTouch™ Grips provide comfort, control, and less hand fatigue.
- Right angle teeth grip in all directions for maximum bite.
- Metal Injection Molding (MIM) process for precision parts delivers strength and exceptional performance.
- Now available with straight, smooth, and v-shaped jaws.
- Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee.
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Magnetic Nut Drivers are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty Magnetic Nut Drivers feature a powerful magnet allowing for a secure grip and unyielding bit engagement. The bits feature color-coded rings for quick and easy size identification and a chamfered edge to allow for fastening in tight spaces. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Strong magnetic tip for secure grip
- Color-coded band for easy size identification
- Chamfered edge for fastening in tight spaces
- (1) 1/4" x 1-7/8" Shockwave™ Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) 5/16" x 1-7/8" Shockwave™ Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) 3/8" x 1-7/8" Shockwave™ Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) 7/16" x 1-7/8" Shockwave™ Magnetic Nut Driver
This set comes with two 1/16-inch, 5/64-inch, 3/32-inch, 7/64-inch, 1/8-inch, 9/64-inch, 5/32-inch, 3/16-inch, 7/32-inch, 3-flat, and 1/4-inch 3-flat bits. It also includes two P1, four P2RD, twenty P2, three P3, SL3-4, SL6-8, SL5-6, SL8-10, SL10-12, two SQ1, twenty SQ2, three SQ3, T9, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T40, PZ#2, PZ#3, 2-inch driving bits, and SL8-10, P2, and two SQ2 power bits, and 1/4-inch by 1-15/16-inch and 5/16-inch by 1-15/16-inch magnetic nutsetters, and a magnetic screw guide.
- Drill Bits can be used for metal, wood and plastic applications
- Driving bits are made of high-grade S2 tool steel for extra durability
- The Quik-Lok bit system allows you to change drill and driving bits fast and simple
- The all-hex chuck feature will hold 3/8" and 1/2" hex shank accessories
- Includes the Thunderbolt black oxide drill bit set ranging from 1/16" to 1/4" bits
- Also includes magnetic drive guide, assortment of Phillips, square recess, Torx, Allen/hex,slotted and power bits
- Cuts composition materials, plastic, pipe, carbon steel and stainless steel
- Use with materials 1/8" and thicker
- Electronic beam weld for stronger, longer lasting teeth
- Bi-metal construction for faster cutting and added durability
- Precision set teeth for faster, smoother cuts
- Bit is constructed of M-7 high speed steel for high resistance to abrasion during tough drilling applications
- Three-flatted shank design provides better chuck grip and reduces slippage.
- Ideal for use in keyless chucks
- All Silver & Deming bits are 6" long and feature a 1/2" reduced shank that fits all 1/2" drills
- Standard 118 degree point for use in wood, metal, and plastic