Power Tools & Accessories
Since 1924, industry-leading Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. has been producing the highest-quality, most-reliable, heavy-duty electric power tools and power tool accessories. This trusted leader brings you the ultimate M18 cordless 2-tool combo kit (2691-22). This set includes the Compact Driver (MWK-2601-20) and the 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (MWK-2650-20). Patented design, state-of-the-art 4-pole frameless motor, and user-friendly ergonomics make the M18 Cordless System an impressive series that maximizes both power and performance. Milwaukee has taken no shortcuts in producing this power kit. Each tool also features variable speed triggers, built-in LED illumination, battery fuel level gauges, and lightweight yet durable construction.
Milwaukee knows job sites can be brutal on a tool, so they have carefully designed these battery packs to be rugged and durable. Features include cell separators, welded frame, and recessed terminals. Over-molded housing and slide pack dual clips round out each battery pack‘s practical construction. A 30-minute battery charger completes the kit.
Innovative features, unmatched power, and exceptional runtime make the Milwaukee M18 Cordless Lithium-Ion Compact Driver and ¼” Hex Impact Driver Combo Kit essential for any job site. Arsenal comes complete with a sturdy carrying case and a handy belt clip.
Milwaukee M18 Lithium-Ion Compact Drill Driver
Rather than drilling pilot holes for ductwork or running wire and conduit, the Milwaukee M18 lithium-ion compact drill driver is the best and most powerful choice. With 24 clutch settings and delivering 400 in/lb. of torque, this driver is simply the most powerful in its class. Adjustable speeds range from a low speed RPM of 1-450 to the high speed RPM of 1-1,800. Weighing 5.3 pounds, measuring 5 ¾ inches, and featuring a convenient side handle, the M18 drill driver is both comfortable and compact. And with exceptional drill bit retention, it is easy to see why this driver is an easy choice for at-home handymen and professional builders alike.
Milwaukee’s M18 ¼” Hex Compact Impact Driver
When you need to secure sheet metal screws or 5/8-inch and 3/4-inch pipe couplings or any other hex fastener, reach for Milwaukee’s M18 ¼” Hex Compact Impact Driver. Though it weighs only 3.5 pounds, it packs major power and delivers 1,400 in./lb of torque and 0-3,200 IPM. Featuring 0-2,200 RPM, the Milwaukee driver is over 70% faster than the competition. Though the fastest, strongest, and most durable, this impact driver also features user conveniences. It includes one-handed bit-loading and, like the drill driver, it also has LED illumination for those tough jobs with poor lighting. And with twice as much run-time, you can maximize the power and minimize the downtime.
Red Lithium Compact Battery Packs
Powered by Milwaukee’s high-capacity Red Lithium Compact Battery Packs (included), these tools boast longer run times and are, therefore, much more user-friendly. In 2005, Milwaukee introduced the first-ever lithium-ion charging system. Since, they have perfected the formula and have become an industry leader. Their optimal batteries, though 50% smaller and 65% lighter, are 30% more powerful than NiCd compact batteries. The convenient gauge tells users when the charge is running low. Just one more feature that reduces your unproductive downtime.
- Two power tools: Compact Driver (2601-20) and ¼” Hex Impact Driver (2650-20)
- Carrying case
- Two batteries: 18V RED LITHIUM Compact Battery Packs
- 30-minute M18 Battery Charger
- Belt clip
- 18V voltage
- Built-in LED illumination
- Powerful torque
- Battery fuel level gauges
- Adjustable speeds
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
The Milwaukee M18xC 1/2 inch hex, cordless impact wrench you get portable power that will make loosening tight bolts and nuts a breeze. This high quality power tool is made to last, with overload protection and a frameless motor that guarantees a longer life and more runtime. This impact wrench provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger and has superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market. This wrench features a robust design combined with rare - earth magnets for longer life, more power and more runtime than any brushed competitor.
- Hex Size: 1/2 inch
- Voltage: 18 Volts
- RPM: 0-1,900
- Includes Battery/Charger
- Includes Carrying Bag
- DEWALT brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed
- XR™ Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33% more capacity over standard packs
- DCD790 20V MAX* 1/2" drill/driver compact (7.2" front to back), lightweight (3.5 lb) design fits into tight areas
- DCF886 20V MAX* 1/4" impact driver compact (5.6" front to back) design fits into tight areas
- Both tools feature LED lights with 20 second trigger release delay providing increased visibility in dark or confined spaces
- DCD790 1/2" Drill/Driver
- DCF886 1/4" Impact Driver
- (2) 20V Max* XR Compact Li-Ion Batteries (2.0Ah)
- Fast Charger
- (2) Belt Hooks
- (1) Bit Holder
- Contractor Bag
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility
- 1-1/8-inch stroke length delivers a fast cutting speed
- Variable speed trigger with 0-3000 rpm provides increased blade control and faster cut speeds
- Pivoting adjustable shoe extends blade life and allows depth of cut control
- Rubber over molded comfort grip delivers optimal comfort and control
Milwaukee M18 FUEL™...A New Breed of Cordless Tool. Utilizing the Most Advanced Technologies in the World, FUEL™ Delivers Unrivaled Performance in a Compact Structure. Built for the Most Demanding Professionals in the World.
With up to 650 in lbs of torque, the M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver is the most powerful drill in its class. The new Milwaukee designed and built POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides unmatched power and sustained torque to complete the toughest of applications. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor outperforms all leading competitors and delivers up to 10X longer motor life for maximum durability. Powered by the most durable battery pack on the market – REDLITHIUM™, the M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver delivers up to 50% more run-time than the competition. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ batteries provide longer battery life, with over 5X more recharges than leading competitors. A battery fuel gauge displays remaining charge for less down time on the job. The M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver contains the most advanced electronic system on the market, with REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence. REDLINK PLUS™ electronics provide total system communication with overload protection. The M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver comes with the new multi-voltage charger, so you can charge all M12™ and M18™ batteries with one charger. A new contoured soft grip gives users the ultimate comfort during prolonged use. The M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver comes with an all metal ratcheting locking chuck for maximum grip, bit retention and durability. Tool features an LED light, and is compatible with REDLITHIUM™ compact and XC battery packs.
- 2603 M18™ FUEL 1/2" Drill/Driver
- (2) M18™ COMPACT REDLITHIUM™ Battery Packs
- Multi-Voltage Charger
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Delivers up to 650 in lbs of torque with maximum sustained torque to complete the toughest of applications
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: The most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics. Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Volts: 18V
- Torque: 650 in lbs
- Speed: 2 Speed
- RPM: 0-550 / 0-1,850 RPM
- Chuck Type: 1/2" Metal Single Sleeve - Ratcheting Lock
- Metal Sleeve: Yes
- Ratcheting Lock: Yes
- On Board Fuel Gauge: Fuel Gauge on Battery
- LED Light: Yes
- Battery: REDLITHIUM™
- Batteries Included: (2) M18™ COMPACT REDLITHIUM™ Battery Packs
- Charger: NEW M18™ and M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger
- Charge Time: 30 Minutes
- Tool Length: 7.9 in
- Tool Weight (w/battery): 4.4 lbs
- Engine design allows the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints
- Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed.
- Straight magazine, accepts 18 gauge nails ranging in legths from 5/8" to 2"
- Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails without the use of screwdrivers or tool wrenches
- Part of the XRP™ DEWALT® Cordless system
- Contact Trip Lock-Off allows trigger to be disabled when not in use
- Integrated LED lights for long life and
- Top cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting
- Provides increased portability and versatility on the job-site.
- Increased visibility and durability along with protection for work-surface from the contact-trip.
- 12 position dial allows the user to move between applications without having to re-acquire exact depth setting
- Fully enclosed, box style magazine, keep dust and debris out of the magazine preventing the tool from malfunctioning
Regular Price: $369.99
Special Price: $235.99
If you are looking for a great gift, take a look at this combo deal! The DEWALT 20V XR Lithium Ion Premium Brushless Hammer/Impact Combo, features a DEWALT-built brushless motor that delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed. The XR Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33% more capacity over standard packs. The DCD995 20V MAX1/2" hammerdrill features a 3-speed, high performance (0-2,000 RPM) all-metal transmission that optimizes tool-to-task for fast application speeds and improved run time; 0-34,000 BPM for fast drilling in masonry materials; a compact size at 8.4" front-to-back length and lightweight at 4.7 lbs. Great for fitting in tight areas. The DCF886 20V MAX 1/4" impact driver provides 1,500 in-lbs. of max torque at fast 0-2,800 RPM speed and 0-3,200 impacts per minute; a compact size at 5.6" front-to-back length and lightweight at 3.4 lbs. Also great for fitting into tight areas. Both tools feature LED lights with 20 second trigger release delay, providing increased visibility in dark or confined spaces.
- (1) DCD995 1/2" Hammerdrill
- (1) DCF886 1/4" Impact Driver
- (2) 20V MAX XR High Capacity Li-Ion Batteries (4.0Ah)
- (1) Fast charger
- (2) Belt Hooks
- (1) Bit Holder
- (1) 360Degree side handle and Contractor Bag
- 20 Volts
- 3 Year Limted Manufacturer Warranty
The 7/8” SDS Plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer lasts longer and drills faster than other tools in its class. This hammer is designed to deliver superior drilling speed, without sacrificing the power needed to drill the less common, but larger hole. With up to 40% faster drilling speeds and up to 15% more life, the 5262-21 delivers 1.8 ft-lbs of impact energy and 0-1,500 RPM. Weighing in at only 5.8lbs, the tool also features a lightweight design to provide ease of use and reduce user fatigue. The 3-Mode Operation provides maximum versatility regardless of application while a mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds.
- 5262-20 7/8" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer
- Side Handle
- Depth Rod
- Carrying Case
- Powerful, Light Weight Design: Delivers 1.8 ft-lbs of impact energy at only 5.8 lbs
- Mechanical Clutch: Protects tool when bit binds up
- Powerful 7.0 Amp Motor: Delivers 0-1,500 RPM and 0-5,625 BPM
- 3-Mode Operation: Rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only for maximum versatility
- Variable Position Chisel Stop: Allows Steel to be adjusted for work in any orientation
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Amps: 7.0
- Max Capacity: 7/8"
- Impact Energy: 1.8 ft-lbs
- No Load RPM: 0-1,500
- No Load BPM: 0-5,625
- Drilling Mode: Rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only
- Chipping: Yes
- Clutch: Yes
- Anti-Vibration: N/A
- Cord Length: 10ft
- Double Insulated: Yes
- Handle Style: D-Handle
- Thin Wall Core Bit Capacity: 2-1/2"
- Tool Length: 17"
- Net Tool Weight: 5.8 lbs