Power Tools & Accessories
The M18 FUEL 6-1/2” Circular Saw is the fastest saw in its class, offering up to 30% faster cutting, 2X more runtime and 3X longer tool life than competitive saws. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor outpowers all other 18-Volt cordless circular saws and allows you to perform jobs that previously required a corded tool. The M18 REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (not included) delivers up to 2X more runtime and provides more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries. The saw’s REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures optimized performance and protection from overloading, overheating and over-discharging. The 18-volt lithium-ion circular saw’s guards and shoe are built of cast magnesium to provide a durable, lightweight base. The saw also features an integrated LED light and a rafter hook for convenient storage on the job. The saw includes a blade wrench and a blade.
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Outpowers all other 18-volt cordless circular saws and provides up to 3X longer tool life
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: The most advanced electronic system on the market maximizes performance
- REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Battery Pack: Offers up to 4X more runtime, 20% more power and up to 2X more recharges than competitive batteries (NOT INCLUDED)
Specifications Voltage 18V Length 13.5" Weight 6.8 lbs Arbor Size 5/8" LED Light Yes Speed 5,000 RPM Blade Guard Magnesium Shoe Magnesium Max. Bevel Capacity 50° Package Type Tool-Only (No Battery or Charger Included)
The DEWALT DCF887D2 Impact Driver features a DEWALT built brushless motor and XR Lithium-Ion batteries that deliver more run time and capacity over standard units. This driver is designed with 3-speed settings for optimized application versatility. Includes charger, 2 batteries and kit box.
- DEWALT-built brushless motor and XR Lith-Ion batteries deliver more run time and capacity over standard units
- 3-speed settings for optimized application versatility
- Precision drive in speed 1 for precision applications and added control
- 3 LED lights with 20-second delay after trigger release, provide visibility without shadows
- One-handed loading 1/4" hex chuck with easy grip sleeve accepts 1" bit tips
- Compact and lightweight design to fit into tight areas (2 mm shorter than the previous DCF886)
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High speed transmission delivers 2 speeds (0-600 and 0-2,000 rpm) for fastening and drilling applications
- Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
- Heavy-duty1/2-inch ratcheting chuck provides superior bit gripping strength
- Powered by an Energy Star qualified charger for a better environment
- Comes with case, 2 rechargable batteries, and one battery charger
The 7/8” SDS Plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer lasts longer and drills faster than other tools in its class. This hammer is designed to deliver superior drilling speed, without sacrificing the power needed to drill the less common, but larger hole. With up to 40% faster drilling speeds and up to 15% more life, the 5262-21 delivers 1.8 ft-lbs of impact energy and 0-1,500 RPM. Weighing in at only 5.8lbs, the tool also features a lightweight design to provide ease of use and reduce user fatigue. The 3-Mode Operation provides maximum versatility regardless of application while a mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds.
- 5262-20 7/8" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer
- Side Handle
- Depth Rod
- Carrying Case
- Powerful 7-amp motor: Delivers 0-1,500 RPM, 0-5,625 BPM with up to 40% faster drilling speeds than the competition
- 1.8 Ft-lbs of torque: Provides 10% faster drilling and up to 35% harder hits
- 3-Mode operation: Choose rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only for added versatility
- Mechanical clutch: Protects the motor when the bit binds
- Variable Position Chisel Stop: Allows material to be adjusted, regardless of orientation
- Rotating Brush Plate: Provides Equal power in forward and reverse for easy removal of jammed bits, plus extends brush life
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Amps: 7.0
- Max Capacity: 7/8"
- Impact Energy: 1.8 ft-lbs
- No Load RPM: 0-1,500
- No Load BPM: 0-5,625
- Drilling Mode: Rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only
- Chipping: Yes
- Clutch: Yes
- Anti-Vibration: N/A
- Cord Length: 10ft
- Double Insulated: Yes
- Handle Style: D-Handle
- Thin Wall Core Bit Capacity: 2-1/2"
- Tool Length: 17"
- Net Tool Weight: 5.8 lbs