Power Tools & Accessories
$2.494-1/2" X 1/16" X 7/8" Type 1 (Masonry) Cutting Wheel. (C24R)Max RPM 12,000. Learn More
Milwaukee® Shockwave™ Impact Duty 1/4" Hex Drive Drill Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty Hex Drive Drill Bits feature the Milwaukee Thunderbolt® web for durability and chip removal paired with taper-fit construction for a stronger bit with less wobble. The bits include a 135° split point to allow the bit to start on contact and eliminates walking. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Thunderbolt® tapered web and parabolic flute for durability and chip removal
- 135° split point to start on contact and eliminates walking
- Taper-fit construction makes the bit stronger and eliminates wobble
- Torsion Bits Grant you three times the Life of a normal bit
- Hex Head 1/4" hardened shank for use in all drills and bit holders
- Cold forged cylindrical body absorbs higher torque load
- Cold forged bit for better fitments and less cam out
- Hex Size: 1/4"
- Head Size: #2 Phillips
- Length: 1-15/16"
- Quantity: 2
- Designed to remove broken studs, bolts, socket screws and fittings
- Aggressive left hand spiral design for extra gripping power
- Spiral flutes are designed to embed themselves deeper into the metal as you turn the tool, so as the fastener resistance increases, the extractor's grip increases
- Extractor size and recommended drill bit size are etched on each tool.
- High performance metal drilling for portable drill users, works well on curved surfaces
- Revolutionary tip design stays sharper longer and drills up to 10x faster than other leading drill bits
- High speed steel features a black body and gold flute
- Self-centering TURBOMAX tip for clean entry and fast starts; stays sharp longer
- Three flatted shank on 3/16" and above for better chuck grip
$2.492" Fine Crimp Steel Wire Wheel With 1/4" Hex Shank. 6,000 RPM. Learn More