Power Tools & Accessories
- High performance aluminum oxide grain for long life and high material removal
- High grain concentration for agressive grinding action and smoother running wheels
- Proprietary material mix ensures durable long life wheels
- 3 full sheets of fiberglass for durability and safety
- Torsion Bits Grant you three times the Life of a normal bit
- Hex Head 1/4" hardened shank for use in all drills and bit holders
- Cold forged cylindrical body absorbs higher torque load
- Cold forged bit for better fitments and less cam out
- Hex Size: 1/4"
- Head Size: #2 Phillips
- Length: 1-15/16"
- Quantity: 2
$2.496" x .040" x 7/8" Type 1 metal/steel long life cutting wheel (A60T-BF). Max 10,200 RPM. Use only on guarded right angle grinders (do not use on sander). Learn More
- Designed to remove broken studs, bolts, socket screws and fittings
- Aggressive left hand spiral design for extra gripping power
- Spiral flutes are designed to embed themselves deeper into the metal as you turn the tool, so as the fastener resistance increases, the extractor's grip increases
- Extractor size and recommended drill bit size are etched on each tool.
Milwaukee® Thunderbolt® Black Oxide Jobber length drill bits are designed for extreme durability and long life. The Thunderbolt® web features a thicker core than a standard drill bit, which provides ultimate strength and protects against side-load breakage. A specially designed parabolic flute form clears chips and debris fast to keep the bit cool. A precision start, 135 Split Point tip starts on contact to keep the bit from walking for fast accurate holes. Excellent for drilling on curved surfaces, requires less effort to drill and is highly recommended for use with portable drills. The 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank won't slip in the drill chuck.
- Thunderbolt® Web, Provides Longer Life and Faster Driller Times
- Parabolic Flute, Clears Chips Faster
- 135° degree Split Point, Precision Start No Walking
- 3-Flat Secure Grip Shank, Reduces Bit Slipping in Chuck
$2.497" X 1/8" X 5/8" With Diamond Knockout. Type 1 Metal/steel Cutting Blade. (A36) Max RPM 8,500. For use with 7" circular saw. Learn More