Power Tools & Accessories
- A 7.2V lithium-ion battery for longer run time and up to 18 months storage time on a charge
- 1000s of household, hobby, and project uses: cut, saw, sand grind, carve, drill, polish, buff, sharpen, clean, and more
- Built-in LED light illuminates work area
- Comfortable fingertip grip for precision applications.
- Spindle lock for easy accessory changes
- Variable speed (8,000-18,000 rpm) for many applications
- Accepts all standard hobby tool accessories including Dremel® accessories
- Convenient docking cradle for storage and charging
- Includes 65 accessories
- 2 Year warranty
- ETL listed Charger
Includes: Docking Charger, Adaptor and 65-Piece Accessory Set
- Mandrels: 4 Pieces Bands: 2 Pieces. 3/32” And 1/16”
- Sanding Wheels: ½” 3 Pieces, ¼” 3 Pieces
- Polishing Wheels: ½” 2 Pieces, ¼” 2 Pieces
- Polishing Paste: 1 Piece Nylon Cup Brush: 1 Piece
- Nylon Wheel Brush: 1 Piece Drill Bits: 3 Pieces: 1/8”, 3/32” 1/16”
- Silicon Carbide Grinding Stone: 2 Pieces: 25/32”, 7/16”
- Aluminum Oxide Grinding Stone: 1 Piece 3/8”
- Diamond Grinding Point 1/8” : 6 Pieces
- Cut-Off Wheels: 15/16”X 1/32”: 34 Piece
- Charger Input: 120 Volts AC, 60 HZc
- Motor: 7.2V DC
- No Load Speed: 8,000-18,000 RPM
- Battery Capacity: 1100 mAh
- Collet Size: 1/8”, 3/32”, 1/16”/li>
- Net Weight: 1.5 Lbs/li>
- Lithium-Ion Battery for more power and run time: Holds a charge up to 18 months.
- 1/4” Hex Quick-Change Chuck
- Two Speeds (200/400 RPM) for Versatility
- 16 Torque/Clutch Settings
- Built-In LED Work Light
- Battery Charge Level Indicator
Includes (4) Quick-Change Hex-Shank Drill Bits, and (4) Screwdriver bits
- Model: GLSD72A
- Input: 7.2V DC
- No Load Speed: 200/400 RPM Reversible
- Chuck: 1/4” Hex, quick-change
- Torque Settings: 16
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Charger Input: 120 V~/60 Hz
- Battery Capacity: 1300 mAh
- Recharging Time: 3-5 Hours
- Net Weight: 1 lb
- Soft grip barrel handle
- Lock-on switch
- Die cast aluminum gear housing
- 2-Position assist handle
- 2 Year warranty
- UL Listed
Includes: 4-1/2” Grinding Wheel, Auxiliary Handle and Wrench
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 6.0 Amp
- No-Load Speed: 10,500 RPM
- Wheel Size: 4-1/2” (115mm)
Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ 30° Knuckle™ Pivoting Bit Holder allows users to drive fasteners and drill holes in tight, difficult work areas. Its innovative, compact design locks at a 0° or 30° angle and is designed for use with SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ ¼” hex accessories. It is rated to handle up to 2,000 in-lbs of torque in impact drivers . The 30° Knuckle™ is engineered with Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ technology which is built for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ insert bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. 10 SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ insert bits are included. Now use with Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Insert Magnetic Nut Drivers (1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2").
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P1
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P2
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P3
- (1) Slotted Bit 1" SL 1/4"
- (1) Slotted Bit 1" SL 1/8"
- (1) Slotted Bit 1" SL 3/16"
- (1) Slotted Bit 1" SL 9/32"
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ2
- (1) Shockwave 30 Knuckle Pivoting Bit Holder
- Pivots to lock at a 0° or 30° angle
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- 10 Shockwave Impact Duty™ insert bits included
The Ax SAWZALL® blades have been engineered to deliver the fastest cuts, longest life, greatest tooth durability and quickest plunge cuts of any wood demolition blade on the market.
- NAIL GUARD ™. Ordinary teeth deliver either speed or durability. NAIL GUARD ™ solves this trade-off with an aggressive 5 TPI pattern for faster cuts and a unique design that protects against tooth fracture.
- FANG TIP ™. Ordinary tips bounce or skate on the work piece. FANG TIP ™ bites into the wood on first contact.
- A thicker, more rigid blade body resists fracturing and bending for maximum durability.
- The 1" tall blade body reduces blade twisting for straighter, more accurate cuts.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- Simple push of innovative press-n-slide button adjusts lower jaw 2X faster than traditional groove joint pliers.
- Multi-Groove Ratcheting System has twice the groove positions than any other groove joint pliers, providing precise jaw positioning to grip any type of surface.
- Anti-pinch, non-slip ProTouch™ Grips provide comfort, control, and less hand fatigue.
- Right angle teeth grip in all directions for maximum bite.
- Metal Injection Molding (MIM) process for precision parts delivers strength and exceptional performance.
- Now available with straight, smooth, and v-shaped jaws.
- Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee.
- Bit is constructed of M-7 high speed steel for high resistance to abrasion during tough drilling applications
- Three-flatted shank design provides better chuck grip and reduces slippage.
- Ideal for use in keyless chucks
- All Silver & Deming bits are 6" long and feature a 1/2" reduced shank that fits all 1/2" drills
- Standard 118 degree point for use in wood, metal, and plastic
- For drilling concrete, masonry, brick, tile, slate, and plaster.
- Use only in rotary drills.
$22.97This 3 Piece Step Drill Set is perfect to reduce the number of drill bits in your tool box Now you can keep drilling from 1/8" up to a 1/2" with one bit and not have to change out bits as you increase in size. With three bits you can almost replace 27 drill bits with these three here!
- High speed steel with titanium finish
- Drill multiple sizes with each bit
- 28 hole sizes in 3 bits:
- Bit one: 13 sizes from 1/8 to 1/2
- Bit two: 6 sizes from 3/16 to 1/2
- Bit three: 9 sizes from 1/4 to 3/4