Power Tools & Accessories
Milwaukee Shockwave Impact Duty driver bits are engineered to be the most durable, best fitting driver bits on the market. The optimized Shockzone geometry is unique for each tip type to provide up to 30x longer life and absorbs 3x more torque vs. other impact bits. The Precise Fit Custom Machined Tip prevents stripping and reduces wobble while the Custom Alloy76 Steel and proprietary heat treat process maximizes resistance to wear and shock. Shockwave driver bits are built to deliver extreme durability for the most demanding applications.
- (1) 1/2" Socket Adapter
- (1) 1/4" Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) 1/4" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- (1) 1/8" Drill Bit
- (1) 3/16" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- (1) 3/8" Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) 3/8" Socket Adapter
- (1) 5/16" Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) SHOCKWAVE Compact Magnetic Bit Holder
- (1) Hex Bit 1" 1/4"
- (1) Hex Bit 1" 1/8"
- (1) Hex Bit 1" 3/16"
- (1) Hex Bit 1" 5/32"
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P1
- (2) Phillips Bit 1" P2
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P3
- (4) Phillips Bit 2" P2
- (1) Phillips Bit 2" P3
- (1) Phillips Reduced 1" PR2 Bit
- (1) Slotted 1" #10 Bit
- (1) Slotted 1" #8 Bit
- (1) Slotted 2" #10 Bit
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ1
- (2) Square Bit 1" SQ2
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ3
- (1) Square Bit 2" SQ2
- (1) Square Bit 2" SQ3
- (1) TORX Bit 1" T15
- (1) TORX Bit 1" T20
- (2) TORX Bit 1" T25
- (1) TORX Bit 2" T20
- (2) TORX Bit 2" T25
- When you are faced with a rounded-off, rusted-tight or painted-over bolt, bolt extractors will break it free
- Reverse spiral flutes are designed to bite down to provide maximum gripping power
- High carbon steel ensures longer life and greater durability
- Universal lobular design fits all types of fasteners
- 3/8" square drive for use with hand ratchets, impact wrenches, and air ratchets;
- hexagonal flats for use with flat wrench, pliers, adjustable wrench, sockets or VISE-GRIP locking pliers
- Set includes plastic case
- Bit is constructed of M-7 high speed steel for high resistance to abrasion during tough drilling applications
- Three-flatted shank design provides better chuck grip and reduces slippage.
- Ideal for use in keyless chucks
- All Silver & Deming bits are 6" long and feature a 1/2" reduced shank that fits all 1/2" drills
- Standard 118 degree point for use in wood, metal, and plastic
- Single cutter and side lip effortlessly bores holes in wood where nails may be encountered. Cuts through nails without damaging the bit
- Full-length heat treatment guards against bending in heavy-duty applications and strengthens the twist where the greatest strain occurs
- Hollow center flutes clear chips quickly out of holes
- Wide lands help keep bit straight as it bores
- Medium-fast screw point ideal for general woodboring applications. Bit can be resharpened
- All bits have a 12" twist length and a 17" overall length
- Nail cutting
- SPEEDBOR with WeldTec Ship Auger bits are MADE STRONGER and LAST LONGER because a harder cutting edge is welded to the base material.
- 2X Nail Cutting Life compared to standard IRWIN ship augers
- Patent Pending Welded Cutting Edge
- Wide Flutes
- 7/16" Quick Change Impact Shank
- Fully Forged Body on bits 3/4" diameter and larger.
- Variable depth gullets provide more efficient chip clearance
- 4/6 Variable pitch teeth for reduced noise and improved performance
- Electron beam weld for stronger, longer lasting teeth
- Bi-metal construction for toughness and long life
- 3/8” (10mm) Keyless Chuck for Quick Bit Changes
- Powerful 4.2 Amp Motor for All-Purpose Drilling and Driving
- Variable Speed (0-3,000 RPM) for Versatility
- Lock-On Button for Extended Use
- Rubberized Non-Slip Grip
- Built-In Belt Clip
Specifications Rated Power 120V ~/ 60 Hz, 4.2 Amp No-Load Speed 0-3000 RPM, Reversible Chuck Size 3/8" (10 mm) Net Weight 3 lbs.
- Pilot Point tip starts on contact for clean, accurate holes and reduces lock-up on breakthrough
- No-Spin shank eliminates the frustration of bit spinning in the chuck
- Tapered web provides greater durability to reduce breaking
- Size markings are located above the shank to prevent wearing away
- COMPONENTS: (2)1/16" Split Point drill bit, 5/64" Split Point drill bit, 3/32" Split Point drill bit, 7/64" Split Point drill bit, 1/8" Split Point drill bit, 9/64" Split Point drill bit, 5/32" Split Point drill bit, 11/64" Split Point drill bit, 3/16" Pilot Point drill bit, 13/64" Pilot Point drill bit, 7/32" Pilot Point drill bit, 1/4" Pilot Point drill bit, 5/16" Pilot Point drill bit, 3/8" Pilot Point drill bit and 1/2" Pilot Point drill bit
Genesis GHD1260B 1/2 in. Hammer Drill is your "go to" tool when it's time to drill in brick, concrete, masonry, and metals. 6-Amp motor and die-cast aluminum gear housing give this tool the power and durability you need for the toughest jobs. Rubberized handle and 360 degree assist handle give you a firm, but comfortable, grip. Variable speed and BPM offer extra versatility while working with a variety of materials and bit types. Convenient features like dial able variable speed trigger, lock-on feature and depth rod help get the job done more quickly and accurately.
- Rubberized non-slip pistol grip handle
- Lock-on button for extended use
- Die cast aluminum gear housing for lightweight durability
- Variable speed dial located on trigger
- Includes depth rod, auxiliary handle and chuck key