Power Tools & Accessories
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Drill Bits and Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. The Shockwave™ Impact Duty Hex Drive Drill Bits feature the Milwaukee Thunderbolt® web for durability and chip removal paired with taper-fit construction for a stronger bit with less wobble. The drill bits include a 135° split point to allow the bit to start on contact and eliminates walking. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Contains 35 Drilling and Driving Bits
The M12™ Heated Jacket 12v DC Plug Adapter is compatible with standard 12v DC power outlets found in automobiles, heavy machinery, and recreational vehicles. This adapter provides unlimited run time to all Milwaukee® Heated Jackets. The 7-Foot coil cord allows users to neatly route their cords no matter the vehicle type. Designed with safety in mind, the adapter incorporates a break-away feature in case a quick exit from a vehicle is necessary.
- Compatible with Standard In-vehicle 12V DC Power Outlets
- Provides Unlimited Run-Time to All M12™ Heated Jackets
- 7-Foot Coil Cord with Break-Away Feature for Easy Cord Routing
- Built-In Repleaceable Fuse Protects the Jacket from a Voltage Spike from the Vehicle
Genesis GHD1260B 1/2 in. Hammer Drill is your "go to" tool when it's time to drill in brick, concrete, masonry, and metals. 6-Amp motor and die-cast aluminum gear housing give this tool the power and durability you need for the toughest jobs. Rubberized handle and 360 degree assist handle give you a firm, but comfortable, grip. Variable speed and BPM offer extra versatility while working with a variety of materials and bit types. Convenient features like dial able variable speed trigger, lock-on feature and depth rod help get the job done more quickly and accurately.
- Rubberized non-slip pistol grip handle
- Lock-on button for extended use
- Die cast aluminum gear housing for lightweight durability
- Variable speed dial located on trigger
- Includes depth rod, auxiliary handle and chuck key
- Bit is constructed of M-7 high speed steel for high resistance to abrasion during tough drilling applications
- Three-flatted shank design provides better chuck grip and reduces slippage.
- Ideal for use in keyless chucks
- All Silver & Deming bits are 6" long and feature a 1/2" reduced shank that fits all 1/2" drills
- Standard 118 degree point for use in wood, metal, and plastic
- 3/8 In. (10mm) keyless chuck for quick bit changes
- Variable speed trigger switch for versatility
- Through-body reversing switch
- Center-handle design for balance and control
- Rubberized non-slip grip
- 2 Year warranty
- CSA listed
- Powerful 4.2 Amp Motor for All-purpose Drilling and Driving.
- Variable Speed (0-3,200 RPM) for Versatility.
- Center-Handle Design for Balance and Control
Includes: (4) Drill Bits and (1) Double-ended Screwdriver Bit
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 4.2 Amp
- No-Load Speed: 0-3,200 RPM, Reversible
- Chuck Size: 3/8” (10mm) Keyless
Tight spots, nooks, and corners - they're all easily within reach when you add the 225 Flex-Shaft Attachment to a corded rotary tool or the 10.8V Lithium-ion Cordless. The flexible, 36" shaft attaches easily and adds a new level of versatility to your project capabilities, with fingertip control for polishing, wood carving, sanding, engraving and more.Learn More
- 4.5 Amp motor
- Variable speed (500-3,000 SPM)
- Quick-change blade system
- 4-Stage orbital action for on demand fast cutting
- Adjustable base bevels 0-45 degrees left or right
- Lock on button for extended use
- Vacuum port with adaptor
- 2 Year warranty
- ETL Listed
Includes: Rip Guide, (3)Blades (Wood, Plastic and Steel-Cutting), Vacuum Adaptor and Allen Wrench
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 4.5 Amp
- No Load Speed: 500-3,000 SPM
- Orbital Action: 4 Stage
- Blade Type: T-Shank
- Cutting Capacity In Wood: 2-1/2” (65 mm)
- Cutting Capacity in Steel: 5/16” (8 mm)
The Milwaukee® 12 piece Sawzall® blade set features an assortment of our most popular demolition blades for a broad range of professional applications. Milwaukee® demolition blades are thicker for maximum durability and taller for straighter cuts. The set features The Ax™ for cutting nail embedded wood, The Wrecker™ for general purpose demolition cutting, and The Torch® for metal cutting. The set also includes an innovative job site durable case for convenient blade storage.
- Job site durable storage case adjusts to hold up to 9" blades.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Wood cutting blades feature a full raker tooth on blade tip for easy plunging.
- Thicker blade stock for maximum durability.
- 1" tall blade profile for straighter cuts.
Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ 1/4" Hex Drive Drill Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Hex Drive Drill Bits feature the Milwaukee Thunderbolt® web for durability and chip removal paired with taper-fit construction for a stronger bit with less wobble. The bits include a 135° split point to allow the bit to start on contact and eliminates walking. Broadly targeting cordless users, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Thunderbolt® tapered web and parabolic flute for durability and chip removal
- 135° split point to start on contact and eliminates walking
- (1) 11/64" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- (1) 1/4" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- (2) 1/8" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- (1) 3/16" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- (1) 3/8" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- (1) 5/16" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- (1) 5/32" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- (1) 7/32" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- (1) 9/64" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- When you are faced with a rounded-off, rusted-tight or painted-over bolt, bolt extractors will break it free
- Reverse spiral flutes are designed to bite down to provide maximum gripping power
- High carbon steel ensures longer life and greater durability
- Universal lobular design fits all types of fasteners
- 3/8" square drive for use with hand ratchets, impact wrenches, and air ratchets;
- hexagonal flats for use with flat wrench, pliers, adjustable wrench, sockets or VISE-GRIP locking pliers
- Set includes plastic case