Power Tools & Accessories
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Drill Bits and Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. The Shockwave™ Impact Duty Hex Drive Drill Bits feature the Milwaukee Thunderbolt® web for durability and chip removal paired with taper-fit construction for a stronger bit with less wobble. The drill bits include a 135° split point to allow the bit to start on contact and eliminates walking. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Contains 35 Drilling and Driving Bits
- When you are faced with a rounded-off, rusted-tight or painted-over bolt, bolt extractors will break it free
- Reverse spiral flutes are designed to bite down to provide maximum gripping power
- High carbon steel ensures longer life and greater durability
- Universal lobular design fits all types of fasteners
- 3/8" square drive for use with hand ratchets, impact wrenches, and air ratchets;
- hexagonal flats for use with flat wrench, pliers, adjustable wrench, sockets or VISE-GRIP locking pliers
- Set includes plastic case
- 4.5 Amp motor
- Variable speed (500-3,000 SPM)
- Quick-change blade system
- 4-Stage orbital action for on demand fast cutting
- Adjustable base bevels 0-45 degrees left or right
- Lock on button for extended use
- Vacuum port with adaptor
- 2 Year warranty
- ETL Listed
Includes: Rip Guide, (3)Blades (Wood, Plastic and Steel-Cutting), Vacuum Adaptor and Allen Wrench
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 4.5 Amp
- No Load Speed: 500-3,000 SPM
- Orbital Action: 4 Stage
- Blade Type: T-Shank
- Cutting Capacity In Wood: 2-1/2” (65 mm)
- Cutting Capacity in Steel: 5/16” (8 mm)
The Milwaukee® 12 piece Sawzall® blade set features an assortment of our most popular demolition blades for a broad range of professional applications. Milwaukee® demolition blades are thicker for maximum durability and taller for straighter cuts. The set features The Ax™ for cutting nail embedded wood, The Wrecker™ for general purpose demolition cutting, and The Torch® for metal cutting. The set also includes an innovative job site durable case for convenient blade storage.
- Job site durable storage case adjusts to hold up to 9" blades.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Wood cutting blades feature a full raker tooth on blade tip for easy plunging.
- Thicker blade stock for maximum durability.
- 1" tall blade profile for straighter cuts.
- SPEEDBOR with WeldTec Ship Auger bits are MADE STRONGER and LAST LONGER because a harder cutting edge is welded to the base material.
- 2X Nail Cutting Life compared to standard IRWIN ship augers
- Patent Pending Welded Cutting Edge
- Wide Flutes
- 7/16" Quick Change Impact Shank
- Fully Forged Body on bits 3/4" diameter and larger.
- Variable depth gullets provide more efficient chip clearance
- 4/6 Variable pitch teeth for reduced noise and improved performance
- Electron beam weld for stronger, longer lasting teeth
- Bi-metal construction for toughness and long life
Genesis GHD1260B 1/2 in. Hammer Drill is your "go to" tool when it's time to drill in brick, concrete, masonry, and metals. 6-Amp motor and die-cast aluminum gear housing give this tool the power and durability you need for the toughest jobs. Rubberized handle and 360 degree assist handle give you a firm, but comfortable, grip. Variable speed and BPM offer extra versatility while working with a variety of materials and bit types. Convenient features like dial able variable speed trigger, lock-on feature and depth rod help get the job done more quickly and accurately.
- Rubberized non-slip pistol grip handle
- Lock-on button for extended use
- Die cast aluminum gear housing for lightweight durability
- Variable speed dial located on trigger
- Includes depth rod, auxiliary handle and chuck key
- Pilot Point tip starts on contact for clean, accurate holes and reduces lock-up on breakthrough
- No-Spin shank eliminates the frustration of bit spinning in the chuck
- Tapered web provides greater durability to reduce breaking
- Size markings are located above the shank to prevent wearing away
- COMPONENTS: (2)1/16" Split Point drill bit, 5/64" Split Point drill bit, 3/32" Split Point drill bit, 7/64" Split Point drill bit, 1/8" Split Point drill bit, 9/64" Split Point drill bit, 5/32" Split Point drill bit, 11/64" Split Point drill bit, 3/16" Pilot Point drill bit, 13/64" Pilot Point drill bit, 7/32" Pilot Point drill bit, 1/4" Pilot Point drill bit, 5/16" Pilot Point drill bit, 3/8" Pilot Point drill bit and 1/2" Pilot Point drill bit