Power Tools & Accessories
$3.492" Fine Crimp Steel Wire Cup With 1/4" Hex Shank. 6,000 RPM. Learn More
- Ideal for drilling in hard-to-reach areas and for running wires and cable
- Bit is constructed of M-2 high speed steel for the best combination of strength, heat resistance, and wear resistance
- For general use in wood, metal, and plastic
- Black oxide coating resists corrosion
- 135 degree split point ensures a true start and eliminates bit walking
$3.493" Coarse Crimp Steel Wire Cup With 1/4" Hex Shank. 6,000 RPM. Learn More
- Fits all hammer drills with 3-jaw or Jacobs chuck
- Chrome vanadium shaft through-hardened to 50-53HrC
- Patented flute geometry removes dust from the hole quicker for fast drilling and long life
- Up to 150% faster than other competitive bits
- Shot-peened, double-tempered finish reduces breakage
- Hot isostatically pressed to extend life and resist breakage
- Copper braze material gives high heat resistance for reduced tip loss
- All tips made to ANSI specifications
Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. Broadly targeting cordless users, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Geometric design provides the shock absorption
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Forged tips for maximum grip
- Aluminum oxide grain - for fast removal & fine finishing.
- Hook and loop Backing - for quick & easy paper change.
- Stearate coating - minimizes gumming & buildup.
For use with Dewalt model D26451 and D26453. Also fits - Porter Cable 343, Makita B05010, Bosch 3107 & 1295D.Learn More
- Titanium nitride coating extends the life of the bit; lasts up to six times longer than standard high speed steel drill bits
- Heavy-duty web design provides extreme rigidity when drilling in metal applications
- Shorter cutting lips reduce torque when drilling in high tensile strength materials
- 135-degree split point reduces feed pressure for easier penetration without work hardening