Power Tools & Accessories
- 7.0 Amp AC/DC, 12,000 rpm motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
- One-Touch™ Guard eliminates the need for a tool to adjust the guard location. No buttons or levers, just turn the guard to position it.
- Hex wrench replaces spanner wrench - hex wrench is found in most tool boxes if lost
- Low profile, jam-pot gear case increases durability and allows tool to fit into tight spaces
- Quick-Change™ Wheel Release allows tool free wheel removal without need for a wrench
- 2-position removable side handle provides increased comfort and control
- Slim, ergonomic body design provides increased comfort in extended use applications
- 5/8"-11 spindle thread accepts a wide range of 4-1/2" accessories
- Replaces D28110
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High speed transmission delivers two speeds (0 - 450 / 0 - 1,500 RPM) for a range of fastening and drilling applications
- Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
- Heavy duty 1/2-in ratcheting chuck with carbide inserts provides superior bit gripping strength
- Two-speed, all-metal transmission for increased run time and longer tool life
The Milwaukee 2601-21 M18 Cordless LITHIUM-ION Compact Drill Driver has been built to withstand tough jobsite conditions. Longer run-time and fewer battery changes maintains momentum while you're working and prevents unscheduled breaks. The tool balance, weight, and grip have been optimized to reduce fatigue. Superior bit grip prevents frequent bit retightening and lost bits. Contains 2601-21 Compact Drill, 1 Compact Red Lithium Battery, M18/M12 Multivoltage Charger and Case.
- All Metal 1/2 in single sleeve ratcheting chuck
- 0-500/0-1,500 RPM
- Compact Length (7-3/4 in.) fits in tight areas
- 4-Pole frameless motor delivers 425 in-lbs of peak torque
- Built-in LED light illuminates work surfaces
- Includes: 2601-21 compact drill, 1 compact red lithium battery, M18/M12 multivoltage charger and case
- Compatible Batteries: Compact (48-11-1815), Extra Capacity (48-11-1828)
- Compatibile Chargers: M18/M12 Multivoltage (48-59-1812), M18 AC/DC (2710-20)
- 1 hour charger(2) 18V batteries
- Double-ended screwdriver bit
- Kit Box
- Compact Size: fits into the tightest conditions.
- Lightweight Design minimizes user fatigue.
- High performance motor delivers maximum power of 380 watts.
- Dual speed range: 0-450/0-1,500 rpm delivers optimal performance.
- 1/2" single sleeve key-less ratcheting chuck for tighter bit grip
- Maximum durability and reliability withstands job site conditions
- (1) 18V 1/2in. cordless compact drill/driver
- (2) 18V Ni-Cd batteries
- (1) Fast charger
- (1) Screwdriver bit
- (1) Kit box
18-Volt 1/4-in Hex Shank Quick Release Drive Cordless Impact Driver
- Frameless motor with replaceable brushes for extended tool durability and life
- Compact size and light weight design allows to get into tight spaces when performing applications
- 1330 in-lbs of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
- 11,000 RPM for high speed material removal
- Durable 6 Amp motor powers through jobsite tasks with ease
- Cast metal gear case increases jobsite durability and tool longevity
- Tool-free change guard provides fast and easy guard removal
- Spindle lock feature allows for single wrench bit changes
- 3-position side handle allows greater control in multiple positions
- Slide switch with lock-on
The PC60TAG includes PC60TAG Angle Grinder, (1) Side handle, (1) Grinding Wheel, (1) Wrench, (1) Wheel guard.
- Amps: 6.0 Amps
- RPM: 11,000 rpm
- Arbor: 5/8 x 11"
- Switch: Slide with lock on
- Spindle Size: 5/8 - 11 "
- Weight: 4.1 lbs
- 10.0 Amp AC/DC 11,000 rpm motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
- Dust Ejection System™ provides durability by ejecting dust particles that enter the tool through the air intake vents
- Jam-pot, low profile gear case provides precise gear alignment for a smoother, quieter transmission while allowing access to tight spaces
- One piece brush arm prevents brush hang-up due to dust ingress
- Quick-change wheel release provides easier and quicker wheel removal without the need for a wrench
- Keyless adjustable guard provides tool free guard adjustment thus increasing productivity
- Vibration reducing removable side handle provides user comfort and reduces user felt vibration
- Auto-off brushes shut the tool down when the brushes need replacing to avoid tool damage
- Oversized, protected spindle lock button provides easier and quicker wheel changes
- Paddle switch lock-off provides the user protection from accidental start up
- Matching wheel flanges allow the use of common accessories
- Amps: 10.0 AC/DC Amps
- Max Watts Out: 1,200 W
- No Load Speed: 11,000 rpm
- Use Wheels RPM Above: 12,000 rpm
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Spindle Thread: 5/8"-11
- Tool Length: 11-1/4"
- Tool Weight: 4.6 lbs
- 2-position side handle
- Keyless adjustable guard
Perfect for the do-it-yourselfer or anyone who is new to rotary tools, the Dremel 300-1/24 Variable-Speed Rotary Kit helps you complete a wide range of household, fine art, and repair projects. The rotary tool itself features an updated design for optimum comfort and control, as well as variable-speed control that allows you to set the speed of the tool to match specific accessories or tasks. The versatile rotary tool comes with a case, 24 accessories, and a circle cutter attachment.Learn More