Power Tools & Accessories
Delivers up to 2X more runtime, 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard lithium-ion batteries. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ 2.0 Compact Battery Pack features superior pack construction, electronics and performance to deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market. It offers 2.0 amp-hours of runtime. With Milwaukee durability built into each pack, this battery runs cooler and performs in climates below 0°F/-18°C. Its compact, lightweight design fits in tight work spaces and reduces user fatigue.
Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive REDLINK™ Intelligence, the battery features overload protection to prevent you from damaging your cordless power tools in heavy-duty situations, while the discharge protection prevents cell damage. The temperature management system and individual cell monitoring help maximize battery life. Switch to the REDLITHIUM 2.0 Compact Battery Pack to instantly upgrade the runtime and durability of your Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools.
- (1) M18™ Compact RED LITHIUM™ Battery
The 18V Compact LITHIUM-ION battery works on the following M18 tools:
- 2601 - M18 ½" Compact Drill/Driver
- 2650 - M-18 ¼" Hex Impact Driver
- 49-24-0171 - M18 Work Light
- 0880-20 - 18V Cordless Vacuum
- 2.0 Amp hour - 36 Watt hour battery
- LITHIUM-ION battery delivers long life and run time with fade-free power
- Battery fuel gauge - Displays remaining run-time
- Milwaukee REDLINK™ Intelligence
- Overload Protection - Prevents user from damaging their cordless power tool investment in abusive situations
- Temperature Management System - Keeps battery in ideal temperature range to provide maximum life
- Individual Cell Monitoring - Ensures optimal charge and discharge for maximum life
- Discharge Protection - Prevents cell damage from over-discharge
- Integrated weld frame
- Cell separator
- Impact and vibration protective rubber
- For use with Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools
- Voltage: 18v
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Warranty: 2 Year
- Weight: 0.95 lbs
The DEWALT DWE4120 4 1/2" Paddle Switch Small Angle Grinder has a 9-Amp AC/DC, 12,000 rpm motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection. The high efficiency motor provides low operating temps. A featured One-Touch Guard allows for 360 degree rotation of the guard with a single action. The slim, ergonomic body design provides increased comfort in extended use applications and the low profile, jam-pot gear case increases durability and allows tool to fit into tight spaces.
This unit also features a Quick-Change Wheel Release which allows tool free wheel removal without need for a wrench. It has a 2-position removable side handle that provides increased comfort and control. The 5/8"-11 spindle thread accepts a wide range of 4-1/2" accessories. Applications include: Grinding and cleaning up welds, weld and steel surface preparation, sanding metal for various metal fabrication projects. Includes the One-Touch Guard and Hex Wrench.
- 9 Amp AC/DC, 12,000 rpm motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
- One-Touch Guard allows for 360 degree rotation of the guard
- Quick-Change Wheel Release allows tool free wheel removal
- 2-position removable side handle
- 5/8"-11 spindle thread accepts a wide range of 4-1/2" accessories
- 7.0 Amp AC/DC, 12,000 rpm motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
- One-Touch™ Guard eliminates the need for a tool to adjust the guard location. No buttons or levers, just turn the guard to position it.
- Hex wrench replaces spanner wrench - hex wrench is found in most tool boxes if lost
- Low profile, jam-pot gear case increases durability and allows tool to fit into tight spaces
- Quick-Change™ Wheel Release allows tool free wheel removal without need for a wrench
- 2-position removable side handle provides increased comfort and control
- Slim, ergonomic body design provides increased comfort in extended use applications
- 5/8"-11 spindle thread accepts a wide range of 4-1/2" accessories
- Replaces D28110
- 10.0 Amp AC/DC 11,000 rpm motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
- Dust Ejection System™ provides durability by ejecting dust particles that enter the tool through the air intake vents
- Jam-pot, low profile gear case provides precise gear alignment for a smoother, quieter transmission while allowing access to tight spaces
- One piece brush arm prevents brush hang-up due to dust ingress
- Quick-change wheel release provides easier and quicker wheel removal without the need for a wrench
- Keyless adjustable guard provides tool free guard adjustment thus increasing productivity
- Vibration reducing removable side handle provides user comfort and reduces user felt vibration
- Auto-off brushes shut the tool down when the brushes need replacing to avoid tool damage
- Oversized, protected spindle lock button provides easier and quicker wheel changes
- Paddle switch lock-off provides the user protection from accidental start up
- Matching wheel flanges allow the use of common accessories
- Amps: 10.0 AC/DC Amps
- Max Watts Out: 1,200 W
- No Load Speed: 11,000 rpm
- Use Wheels RPM Above: 12,000 rpm
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Spindle Thread: 5/8"-11
- Tool Length: 11-1/4"
- Tool Weight: 4.6 lbs
- 2-position side handle
- Keyless adjustable guard
Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price: $33.99
- Powerful 1.5 Amp motor
- 21,000 Oscillations per minute for fast sanding, grinding, cutting, and scraping
- Incredibly useful tool for home repair, remodeling and restoration
- Die cast aluminum gear housing
- 4-Pin flange design holds accessories firmly in place
- 2 Year warranty
- ETL Listed
Includes: 3” Delta Sanding Pad, Assorted Sandpaper, Scraping Blade, 30mm E-Cut saw blade, HSS segment saw blade, Allen Wrench and Accessory Storage Box.
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 1.6 Amp
- No Load Speed: 21,000 OPM
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation introduces the new M18 Work Light designed to increase productivity in a compact, lightweight package. The 49-24-0171 utilizes both the 18V Compact LITHIUM-ION battery and the 18V XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION battery to provide longer run-time. It features a Xenon incandescent bulb to maximize brightness over work areas, a convenient fold-away utility hook for hands-free use, and is backed by Milwaukee's 5-Year tool warranty. Works with Milwaukee 18V LITHIUM-ION Compact and XC Battery Packs (battery sold separately).
- Ergonomic, compact, and lightweight design for operator comfort
- Fold-away utility hook
- 135 degree rotating head
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery: M18™ Compact or XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Battery
- Tool Weight: 0.71 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 0.96 lbs.
- Batteries Inclued: 0
At 8.0 Amps, Milwaukee Tool introduces the most powerful single speed hammer drill that delivers 0 - 2,800 RPMs and 0 - 48,000 BPMs for superior performance. Milwaukee also stands behind their reputation of long lasting tools with up to 2X more durability than its leading competitors, which is a combination of superior engineering, all metal gear housing, and a heavy duty metal chuck. With a compact, 11.5” design this tool allows for work in tight places and its two mode operation allows for versatility to use in concrete, wood, and metal. Equipped with a removable 360 degree side handle, the side handle also assists in setting the depth rod for pre-set hole drilling.
- Powerful 8 Amp Motor: Delivers 0 - 2,800 RPM and 0 - 48,000 BPM for superior performance
- Compact, 11.5" Length: Allows for work in tight spaces
- Metal Gear Housing: Provides user expected durability in the toughest applications
- 2-Mode Operation: Hammer Drill and drill only modes for concrete, wood, and metal
- Heavy Duty Metal Chuck: Provides superior durability and bit retention
- Over-Mold: Increases grip and reduces user felt vibration
- 360° Side Handle: Provides maximum versatility
- Voltage: 120 AC Only
- Amps: 8.0
- No Load RPM: 0 - 2,800
- No Load BPM: 0 - 48,000
- Wood Capacity-Hole Saw: 1-1/4"
- Metal Capacity-Twist Bit: 1/2"
- Concrete Capacity: 5/8"
- Chuck Type: Keyed
- Cord Type: 8 ft. Fixed
- Trigger Lock: Yes
- Length: 11.5 in.
- Tool Weight: 4.9 lbs
- 11,000 RPM for high speed material removal
- Durable 6 Amp motor powers through jobsite tasks with ease
- Cast metal gear case increases jobsite durability and tool longevity
- Tool-free change guard provides fast and easy guard removal
- Spindle lock feature allows for single wrench bit changes
- 3-position side handle allows greater control in multiple positions
- Slide switch with lock-on
The PC60TAG includes PC60TAG Angle Grinder, (1) Side handle, (1) Grinding Wheel, (1) Wrench, (1) Wheel guard.
- Amps: 6.0 Amps
- RPM: 11,000 rpm
- Arbor: 5/8 x 11"
- Switch: Slide with lock on
- Spindle Size: 5/8 - 11 "
- Weight: 4.1 lbs