Power Tools & Accessories
18-Volt 1/4-in Hex Shank Quick Release Drive Cordless Impact Driver
- Frameless motor with replaceable brushes for extended tool durability and life
- Compact size and light weight design allows to get into tight spaces when performing applications
- 1330 in-lbs of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
- 1 Premium 18-volt XRP Battery Included
- Battery Charged Included
- Carrying Bag included
This 8 in. 42 tooth blade is designed to cut a variety of ferrous materials 3/32 inch and thicker, including pipe, angle iron, steel studs and conduit. The blade has vibration damping which reduces heat, sparks and noise for cleaner smoother, burr free cuts. Use with Milwaukee Dry Cut Saw 6370-20.
- 8 in. diameter
- Cermet tipped for longer life, more wear resistant
- 5/8 in. arbor hole
- Hardened steel body
- Vibration dampening
$39.99Milwaukee Ice Hardened products utilize a proprietary cryogenic hardening process that improves upon traditional heat treat processes. Unlike surface coatings that wear away, cryogenics harden to the core by minimizing soft metal (austenite) and creating more hard metal (martensite).
The result is a product that is more consistently hard throughout, resulting in life up to 50% longer than the competition. The Milwaukee 8-Piece Bi-Metal Hole Saw Kit features durable bits made with 8% cobalt and cryogenically treated for a long service life. A case is conveniently included for organization and transport.
- Bits mount to chucks with a minimum size of 3/8 in.
- Bi-metal construction with 8% cobalt composition for increased wear resistance
- Cryogenically treated for up to 50% longer life
- Optimized tooth form for fast cutting
- Wide, angled- and offset slots for easy plug access
- Includes 3/4 in.-, 7/8 in.-, 1 in.-, 1-1/8 in.- and 1-1/2 in. hole-saw bits
- Case included
- Powerful 6.5 Amp motor powers through drilling and driving jobs with ease
- Dual range settings are designed for specific jobsite usage
- Two speed selector for optimal hammer and non hammer functions
- Cast metal side handle increases control and user safety
- Cast metal gear housing increases jobsite durability and tool longevity
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation introduces the new M18 Work Light designed to increase productivity in a compact, lightweight package. The 49-24-0171 utilizes both the 18V Compact LITHIUM-ION battery and the 18V XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION battery to provide longer run-time. It features a Xenon incandescent bulb to maximize brightness over work areas, a convenient fold-away utility hook for hands-free use, and is backed by Milwaukee's 5-Year tool warranty. Works with Milwaukee 18V LITHIUM-ION Compact and XC Battery Packs (battery sold separately).
- Ergonomic, compact, and lightweight design for operator comfort
- Fold-away utility hook
- 135 degree rotating head
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery: M18™ Compact or XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Battery
- Tool Weight: 0.71 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 0.96 lbs.
- Batteries Inclued: 0
- Designed for use with power tools
- 1/4" hex shank fits most power tools
- When you are faced with a rounded-off, rusted-tight or painted-over bolt, bolt extractors will break it free
- Reverse spiral flutes are designed to bite down to provide maximum gripping power
- High carbon steel ensures longer life and greater durability
- Universal lobular design fits all types of fasteners
- Set includes plastic case
M12 LITHIUM-ION cordless tool battery. LITHIUM-ION batteries deliver longer life and run-time with fade-free power. Ergonomic, compact, and lightweight design for operator comfort. For Use with Milwaukee M12 Tools and Accessories.Learn More