Power Tools & Accessories
- 7.0 Amp AC/DC, 12,000 rpm motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
- One-Touch™ Guard eliminates the need for a tool to adjust the guard location. No buttons or levers, just turn the guard to position it.
- Hex wrench replaces spanner wrench - hex wrench is found in most tool boxes if lost
- Low profile, jam-pot gear case increases durability and allows tool to fit into tight spaces
- Quick-Change™ Wheel Release allows tool free wheel removal without need for a wrench
- 2-position removable side handle provides increased comfort and control
- Slim, ergonomic body design provides increased comfort in extended use applications
- 5/8"-11 spindle thread accepts a wide range of 4-1/2" accessories
- Replaces D28110
Perfect for the do-it-yourselfer or anyone who is new to rotary tools, the Dremel 300-1/24 Variable-Speed Rotary Kit helps you complete a wide range of household, fine art, and repair projects. The rotary tool itself features an updated design for optimum comfort and control, as well as variable-speed control that allows you to set the speed of the tool to match specific accessories or tasks. The versatile rotary tool comes with a case, 24 accessories, and a circle cutter attachment.Learn More
The Torch™ metal-cutting blades with the Double Duty Upgrade™ feature a tooth form optimized for the longest life and maximum durability. Tough Neck™ is engineered to protect against tang breakage and delivers the strongest SAWZALL® blade tang on the market. Grid Iron™ features a stamped honeycomb pattern throughout the body of the blade that greatly increases the rigidity of the blade, making it the stiffest metal cutting SAWZALL® blade on the market. These blades are ideal for making tough, straight cuts.
- Optimized tooth design providing 2X more life than our previous generation
- SAWZALL® blades Tough Neck™ ribs strengthen the blade tang and minimize breakage
- Grid Iron™ honeycomb pattern increases blade rigidity to resist blade buckling
- 25 Pack
This professional line of Heat Guns offer ergonomic style and powerful heating elements. With stay cool handles and heat shields, you can use these all day while you stay cool. Model 8975-6 offers 570 degree and 1000 degree temperature ranges. All this power and it only weighs 1.6 lbs.
- Dual Temperature Heat Gun
- Dual temperature 570 and 1000-degrees F; 11.6 amp motor
- Unique impact resistant heating element
- Efficient soft air velocity-increases surface temperature much faster than conventional hot air heat guns
- Three position rocker switch - off, high and low
- Voltage: 120 AC
- Amps: 11.6
- Air Temperature: 570° F/1,000° F
- Air Flow: 14.8 CFM
- Temperature Control: Dual
- Air Flow Control: Dual
- Accessory Tips: No
- Length: 10-1/8"
- Tool Weight: 1.6 lb
- Shipping Weight: 2.28 lbs
The DEWALT DWE4120 4 1/2" Paddle Switch Small Angle Grinder has a 9-Amp AC/DC, 12,000 rpm motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection. The high efficiency motor provides low operating temps. A featured One-Touch Guard allows for 360 degree rotation of the guard with a single action. The slim, ergonomic body design provides increased comfort in extended use applications and the low profile, jam-pot gear case increases durability and allows tool to fit into tight spaces.
This unit also features a Quick-Change Wheel Release which allows tool free wheel removal without need for a wrench. It has a 2-position removable side handle that provides increased comfort and control. The 5/8"-11 spindle thread accepts a wide range of 4-1/2" accessories. Applications include: Grinding and cleaning up welds, weld and steel surface preparation, sanding metal for various metal fabrication projects. Includes the One-Touch Guard and Hex Wrench.
- 9 Amp AC/DC, 12,000 rpm motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
- One-Touch Guard allows for 360 degree rotation of the guard
- Quick-Change Wheel Release allows tool free wheel removal
- 2-position removable side handle
- 5/8"-11 spindle thread accepts a wide range of 4-1/2" accessories
- 7.0 Amp motor delivers high performance in heavy-duty applications
- 3/8" all-metal ratcheting keyless chuck for greater bit retention
- 0-2,500 RPM, VSR trigger for versatility in drilling and fastening applications
- Soft grip handle design offers increased gripping surface and comfort
- All ball-bearing construction provides greater durability and longer tool life
Delivers more runtime, power and speed than standard lithium-ion batteries. The M12 XC High Capacity RedLithium Battery is designed with superior pack construction, electronics and performance to optimize work per charge and work over pack life. It offers 3.0 amp-hours of runtime. With built-in Milwaukee durability, this battery runs cooler and performs in climates below 0°F/-18°C.
Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive RedLink Intelligence, the battery features overload protection to prevent you from damaging your cordless power tools in heavy-duty situations, while the discharge protection prevents cell damage. The temperature management system and individual cell monitoring help maximize battery life. Use this RedLithium extended-capacity battery to power all of your Milwaukee M12 cordless power tools.
- RedLink Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Best-in-class construction: Offers long-lasting performance and durability
- Fuel gauge onboard: Displays remaining runtime for less downtime on the job
- All-weather performance: Delivers fade-free power in extreme jobsite conditions
- Versatility: Powers all Milwaukee M12 cordless power tools
- Voltage: 12V
- 3.0 Amp-Hours of Runtime
- Performs in Climates Below 0°F/-18°C
- Powerful 6.5 Amp motor powers through drilling and driving jobs with ease
- Dual range settings are designed for specific jobsite usage
- Two speed selector for optimal hammer and non hammer functions
- Cast metal side handle increases control and user safety
- Cast metal gear housing increases jobsite durability and tool longevity
Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Sockets are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Socket Adapters provide fastening capabilities with all impacts.
- (1) 1/4" Hex to 1/2" Square Adapter
- (1) 3/8" SHOCKWAVE Impact Socket
- (1) 7/16" SHOCKWAVE Impact Socket
- (1) 1/2" SHOCKWAVE Impact Socket
- (1) 9/16" SHOCKWAVE Impact Socket
- (1) 5/8" SHOCKWAVE Impact Socket
- (1) 11/16" SHOCKWAVE Impact Socket
- (1) 3/4" SHOCKWAVE Impact Socket
- (1) 7/8" SHOCKWAVE Impact Socket
- Chromoly steel and custom heat treatment for maximum durability in high torque applications
- Radius Corners: Drives on flats to reduce stripping and breakage
- Thin wall construction for impact strength in tight clearance applications