Power Tools & Accessories
Perfect for the do-it-yourselfer or anyone who is new to rotary tools, the Dremel 300-1/24 Variable-Speed Rotary Kit helps you complete a wide range of household, fine art, and repair projects. The rotary tool itself features an updated design for optimum comfort and control, as well as variable-speed control that allows you to set the speed of the tool to match specific accessories or tasks. The versatile rotary tool comes with a case, 24 accessories, and a circle cutter attachment.Learn More
- 6.0 Amp motor delivers power in demanding applications
- 0-3200 spm provides optimal cut for multiple applications
- Keyless blade change makes blade replacements fast and easy
- 4-position orbital lever provides best cutting performance in a variety of materials
- 7 position speed dial provides multiple speed settings for optimal cutting results
- LED light provides greater visibility on the cutting surface
- Tool free bevel adjustments at 0°, 15°, 30° and 45° makes bevel changes fast and easy
- Cast shoe with protective cover provides greater bevel accuracy and protection when cutting soft materials
- Soft grip handle and front grip area provides greater control and comfort during use
- Lock-on button provides easier control during prolonged use
Nothing is worse that your battery going dead in the middle of a job and not having a way to charge it. Now with the DeWalt 20V MAX Li-Ion Battery Charger you won't be caught out in the cold.
- Charges all DEWALT® 12V - 20V MAX* Li-Ion batteries
- Charges the battery in 1 hour or less thus minimizing downtime
- Diagnostics with LED indicator communicates battery charge status: charged, charging, replace pack, and battery too hot or too cold
- Heavy-duty 7.5 Amp motor for effective cutting in a variety of applications
- Tool free blade change for quick and easy blade changes
- Variable-speed trigger maintains speed for multiple cutting tasks
- Pivoting shoe easily maneuvers around objects while cutting
- Soft grips rear handle and boot minimizes vibration for prolonged cutting
- Light and balanced design prevents user fatigue
- 1-1/8" stroke length provides effective cutting performance and speed
The Genesis GIW3075K is built for strong driving and aggressive loosening of large, stubborn bolts, nuts and other fasteners. This Genesis 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench Kit with Detent Pin Anvil is a must-have tool to add to your essential tool collection. Featuring an extremely powerful motor and an ergonomic design, this impact wrench easily tackles your largest fastening applications.
Offering all the dependability that you expect from Genesis, the GIW3075K 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench Kit with Detent Pin Anvil features a powerful 7-1/2-amp motor that delivers 220 foot-pounds of torque. The Genesis GIW3075K Impact Wrench Kit has a no-load speed of 2,100 rpm and delivers up to 2,700 impacts per minute and these two specs translate to a tool with efficient fastening and quick loosening of even the most troublesome fasteners. The impact driver has a ergonomically designed rocking switch that is simple to switch from forward to reverse and back again from the trigger for greatest impact to loosen the most sticky situations. It also includes four of the most-used sockets and a Heavy Duty Storage Case.
- 1/2-in detent pin square drive anvil
- 220 ft-lbs of powerful torque in forward and reverse
- Die-Cast Aluminum Housing for tremendous durability
- Rocker Style Switch for strong nut-busting action
- Includes Four Heavy-Duty Sockets: 11/16-in, 3/4-in, 13/16-in and 7/8-in.
Milwaukee's Right Angle Attachment allows contractors to drive screws and drill holes in tight, difficult work areas. This attachment is ideal for cordless drills and uses standard 1/4 in. hex accessories. It has a durable all-metal housing and steel gears with ball bearing construction which allows this adapter to handle up to 235 in-lbs of torque. The compact design measures only 2 inches wide allowing it to fit in tight spaces where work is difficult to perform. The convenient quick change chuck accepts standard 1/4 in. hex drive accessories.
- Compact design allows work in tight areas
- Durable all metal housing and steel gears
- Rated up to 235 in-lbs of torque
- Accepts standard 1/4 in. hex shank bits
Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Sockets are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Socket Adapters provide fastening capabilities with all impacts.
- (1) 1/4" Hex to 1/2" Square Adapter
- (1) 3/8" SHOCKWAVE Impact Socket
- (1) 7/16" SHOCKWAVE Impact Socket
- (1) 1/2" SHOCKWAVE Impact Socket
- (1) 9/16" SHOCKWAVE Impact Socket
- (1) 5/8" SHOCKWAVE Impact Socket
- (1) 11/16" SHOCKWAVE Impact Socket
- (1) 3/4" SHOCKWAVE Impact Socket
- (1) 7/8" SHOCKWAVE Impact Socket
- Chromoly steel and custom heat treatment for maximum durability in high torque applications
- Radius Corners: Drives on flats to reduce stripping and breakage
- Thin wall construction for impact strength in tight clearance applications
Delivers more runtime, power and speed than standard lithium-ion batteries. The M12 XC High Capacity RedLithium Battery is designed with superior pack construction, electronics and performance to optimize work per charge and work over pack life. It offers 3.0 amp-hours of runtime. With built-in Milwaukee durability, this battery runs cooler and performs in climates below 0°F/-18°C.
Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive RedLink Intelligence, the battery features overload protection to prevent you from damaging your cordless power tools in heavy-duty situations, while the discharge protection prevents cell damage. The temperature management system and individual cell monitoring help maximize battery life. Use this RedLithium extended-capacity battery to power all of your Milwaukee M12 cordless power tools.
- RedLink Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Best-in-class construction: Offers long-lasting performance and durability
- Fuel gauge onboard: Displays remaining runtime for less downtime on the job
- All-weather performance: Delivers fade-free power in extreme jobsite conditions
- Versatility: Powers all Milwaukee M12 cordless power tools
- Voltage: 12V
- 3.0 Amp-Hours of Runtime
- Performs in Climates Below 0°F/-18°C