Power Tools & Accessories
- 7.0 Amp AC/DC, 12,000 rpm motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
- One-Touch™ Guard eliminates the need for a tool to adjust the guard location. No buttons or levers, just turn the guard to position it.
- Hex wrench replaces spanner wrench - hex wrench is found in most tool boxes if lost
- Low profile, jam-pot gear case increases durability and allows tool to fit into tight spaces
- Quick-Change™ Wheel Release allows tool free wheel removal without need for a wrench
- 2-position removable side handle provides increased comfort and control
- Slim, ergonomic body design provides increased comfort in extended use applications
- 5/8"-11 spindle thread accepts a wide range of 4-1/2" accessories
- Replaces D28110
- 6.0 Amp motor delivers power in demanding applications
- 0-3200 spm provides optimal cut for multiple applications
- Keyless blade change makes blade replacements fast and easy
- 4-position orbital lever provides best cutting performance in a variety of materials
- 7 position speed dial provides multiple speed settings for optimal cutting results
- LED light provides greater visibility on the cutting surface
- Tool free bevel adjustments at 0°, 15°, 30° and 45° makes bevel changes fast and easy
- Cast shoe with protective cover provides greater bevel accuracy and protection when cutting soft materials
- Soft grip handle and front grip area provides greater control and comfort during use
- Lock-on button provides easier control during prolonged use
The M18™ and M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger accepts all M18™ and M12™ batteries, minimizing the need for extra chargers on the jobsite. This combo charger requires less time to manage charge cycles, by sequentially charging the battery packs.
- (1) 48-59-1812 M18™ M12™ Combo Charger
- Accepts all M18™ and M12™ Battery Packs, minimizing the need for extra chargers on the jobsite.
- The Combo Charger charges batteries sequentially, utilizing a first in, first charged sequence.
- Charger communicates with battery pack to manage:
- Individual Cell Voltage
- Charge Status
- Charger compatible with M12™ battery packs:
- Charger compatible with M18™ battery packs:
- 48-11-1820 - 45 minute charge time
- 48-11-1840 - 90 minute charge time
- Battery: Any M18™ or M12™ Battery Pack
- Voltage: 12V & 18V
- Warranty: 5 Year
- Weight: 2.01 lbs
This set of Portamate PM-3300 sawhorses give you a pair of all steel, heavy duty, rock solid folding sawhorses that will make all of your DIY or professional projects easy. A stable, solid work surface is paramount for good work, and these will provide you that, and when you’re finished, will fold right up for easy storage. Fully assembled, you can use these sawhorses right out of the box – just unfold the legs, use the locking pin to lock them into place, and that’s it. The quality will be apparent, with one-inch heavy gauge tubular steel legs, and a powder coated, rust-resistant finish. And because this is a pair, you’re getting a 1,000lb weight capacity, so go ahead and do the heavy work – these sawhorses can take it. You can also attach a 2x4 or 2x6 wood top to each one (they are pre-drilled to accept this).
- Two Portamate PM-3300 saw horses
- Wide and Stable Stance 19" x 48"
- All-Steel Construction
- Legs Fold up for carefree storage
- Fully Assembled
- Pre-Drippled Tops - Accept 2x4 or 2x6 wood cutting surface (not included)
- Heavy-duty 7.5 Amp motor for effective cutting in a variety of applications
- Tool free blade change for quick and easy blade changes
- Variable-speed trigger maintains speed for multiple cutting tasks
- Pivoting shoe easily maneuvers around objects while cutting
- Soft grips rear handle and boot minimizes vibration for prolonged cutting
- Light and balanced design prevents user fatigue
- 1-1/8" stroke length provides effective cutting performance and speed
The 20 Piece Quick Release Extension Driver Bit Set from Titan Tools is perfect for those hard to reach jobs. With a 6", 12" and 18" extension driver, you will be able to reach any job. With the extensions comes a 15 piece bit set and holder to keep everything organized and easily accessible for any job.Learn More
Milwaukee's Right Angle Attachment allows contractors to drive screws and drill holes in tight, difficult work areas. This attachment is ideal for cordless drills and uses standard 1/4 in. hex accessories. It has a durable all-metal housing and steel gears with ball bearing construction which allows this adapter to handle up to 235 in-lbs of torque. The compact design measures only 2 inches wide allowing it to fit in tight spaces where work is difficult to perform. The convenient quick change chuck accepts standard 1/4 in. hex drive accessories.
- Compact design allows work in tight areas
- Durable all metal housing and steel gears
- Rated up to 235 in-lbs of torque
- Accepts standard 1/4 in. hex shank bits
The Genesis GIW3075K is built for strong driving and aggressive loosening of large, stubborn bolts, nuts and other fasteners. This Genesis 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench Kit with Detent Pin Anvil is a must-have tool to add to your essential tool collection. Featuring an extremely powerful motor and an ergonomic design, this impact wrench easily tackles your largest fastening applications.
Offering all the dependability that you expect from Genesis, the GIW3075K 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench Kit with Detent Pin Anvil features a powerful 7-1/2-amp motor that delivers 220 foot-pounds of torque. The Genesis GIW3075K Impact Wrench Kit has a no-load speed of 2,100 rpm and delivers up to 2,700 impacts per minute and these two specs translate to a tool with efficient fastening and quick loosening of even the most troublesome fasteners. The impact driver has a ergonomically designed rocking switch that is simple to switch from forward to reverse and back again from the trigger for greatest impact to loosen the most sticky situations. It also includes four of the most-used sockets and a Heavy Duty Storage Case.
- 1/2-in detent pin square drive anvil
- 220 ft-lbs of powerful torque in forward and reverse
- Die-Cast Aluminum Housing for tremendous durability
- Rocker Style Switch for strong nut-busting action
- Includes Four Heavy-Duty Sockets: 11/16-in, 3/4-in, 13/16-in and 7/8-in.
Regular Price: $89.99
Special Price: $69.99
- 10.0 Amp AC/DC 11,000 rpm motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
- Dust Ejection System™ provides durability by ejecting dust particles that enter the tool through the air intake vents
- Jam-pot, low profile gear case provides precise gear alignment for a smoother, quieter transmission while allowing access to tight spaces
- One piece brush arm prevents brush hang-up due to dust ingress
- Quick-change wheel release provides easier and quicker wheel removal without the need for a wrench
- Keyless adjustable guard provides tool free guard adjustment thus increasing productivity
- Vibration reducing removable side handle provides user comfort and reduces user felt vibration
- Auto-off brushes shut the tool down when the brushes need replacing to avoid tool damage
- Oversized, protected spindle lock button provides easier and quicker wheel changes
- Paddle switch lock-off provides the user protection from accidental start up
- Matching wheel flanges allow the use of common accessories
- Amps: 10.0 AC/DC Amps
- Max Watts Out: 1,200 W
- No Load Speed: 11,000 rpm
- Use Wheels RPM Above: 12,000 rpm
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Spindle Thread: 5/8"-11
- Tool Length: 11-1/4"
- Tool Weight: 4.6 lbs
- 2-position side handle
- Keyless adjustable guard