Power Tools & Accessories
- 7.0 Amp AC/DC, 12,000 rpm motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
- One-Touch™ Guard eliminates the need for a tool to adjust the guard location. No buttons or levers, just turn the guard to position it.
- Hex wrench replaces spanner wrench - hex wrench is found in most tool boxes if lost
- Low profile, jam-pot gear case increases durability and allows tool to fit into tight spaces
- Quick-Change™ Wheel Release allows tool free wheel removal without need for a wrench
- 2-position removable side handle provides increased comfort and control
- Slim, ergonomic body design provides increased comfort in extended use applications
- 5/8"-11 spindle thread accepts a wide range of 4-1/2" accessories
- Replaces D28110
Delivers more runtime, power and speed than standard lithium-ion batteries. The M12 XC High Capacity RedLithium Battery is designed with superior pack construction, electronics and performance to optimize work per charge and work over pack life. It offers 3.0 amp-hours of runtime. With built-in Milwaukee durability, this battery runs cooler and performs in climates below 0°F/-18°C.
Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive RedLink Intelligence, the battery features overload protection to prevent you from damaging your cordless power tools in heavy-duty situations, while the discharge protection prevents cell damage. The temperature management system and individual cell monitoring help maximize battery life. Use this RedLithium extended-capacity battery to power all of your Milwaukee M12 cordless power tools.
- RedLink Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Best-in-class construction: Offers long-lasting performance and durability
- Fuel gauge onboard: Displays remaining runtime for less downtime on the job
- All-weather performance: Delivers fade-free power in extreme jobsite conditions
- Versatility: Powers all Milwaukee M12 cordless power tools
- Voltage: 12V
- 3.0 Amp-Hours of Runtime
- Performs in Climates Below 0°F/-18°C
The M18™ and M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger accepts all M18™ and M12™ batteries, minimizing the need for extra chargers on the jobsite. This combo charger requires less time to manage charge cycles, by sequentially charging the battery packs.
- (1) 48-59-1812 M18™ M12™ Combo Charger
- Accepts all M18™ and M12™ Battery Packs, minimizing the need for extra chargers on the jobsite.
- The Combo Charger charges batteries sequentially, utilizing a first in, first charged sequence.
- Charger communicates with battery pack to manage:
- Individual Cell Voltage
- Charge Status
- Charger compatible with M12™ battery packs:
- Charger compatible with M18™ battery packs:
- 48-11-1820 - 45 minute charge time
- 48-11-1840 - 90 minute charge time
- Battery: Any M18™ or M12™ Battery Pack
- Voltage: 12V & 18V
- Warranty: 5 Year
- Weight: 2.01 lbs
Featuring a compact and lightweight design, the 4-1/2” Small Angle Grinder (6130-33) is the smallest in Milwaukee’s extensive grinder line and is the only tool in its class with a tool free burst resistant guard. The built in advanced airflow system, including Debris Baffles and Multi-Port Exhaust, extends tool life.
- (1) 7.0 AMP 4-1/2" Small Angle Grinder (6130-33)
- (1) Spanner Wrench
- (1) Type 27 Guard
- Compact, Lightweight Design: At 10.2” long and 3.5 lbs it is the most compact & lightest grinder in the Milwaukee line
- 7.0 Amp, 750 MWO Motor- powerful for daily applications
- Debris Baffles- protect internal components by deflecting damaging debris out of the airflow at the intake vents
- Multi-Port Exhaust-reduces motor burn-up by efficiently venting hot air out of the grinder
- Tool Free, Burst Resistant Guard- the only grinder in its class with a tool free guard
- Compatible with multiple Grinder Guards and Flanges
- Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2"
- Voltage: 120 AC Only
- Switch Type: Slide
- Max Watts Out (Power): 750
- Burst Resistant Guard: Yes
- Tool Free Guard: Yes
- Cord Type: Double Insulated
- Cord Length: 8'
- Amps: 7.0
- No Load RPM: 11,000
- Electronic: No
- Debris Baffles: Yes
- Multi-Port Exhaust: Yes
- Epoxy Motor Protection: Yes
- Exhaust System: Multi-Port
- Easy Actuation Spindle Lock: Yes
- Tool Length: 10.25"
- Net Tool Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Ship Weight: 5.52 lbs
- Spindle Thread: 5/8-11"
Perfect for the do-it-yourselfer or anyone who is new to rotary tools, the Dremel 300-1/24 Variable-Speed Rotary Kit helps you complete a wide range of household, fine art, and repair projects. The rotary tool itself features an updated design for optimum comfort and control, as well as variable-speed control that allows you to set the speed of the tool to match specific accessories or tasks. The versatile rotary tool comes with a case, 24 accessories, and a circle cutter attachment.Learn More
This set from Titan tools gives you all the tools needed to get the job done.
- External Star Sockets:
- 1/4” Drive: E4, E5, E6, E7 & E8
- 3/8” Drive: E10, E12 & E14
- 1/2” Drive: E18, E20, E22 & E24
- Star Bit Sockets:
- 1/4” Drive: T10, T15, T20, T25, T27 & T30
- 3/8” Drive: T40, T45, T47, T50 & T55
- 1/2” Drive: T60 & T70
- Tamper Resistant Star Bit Sockets:
- 1/4” Drive: TT10, TT15, TT20, TT25, TT27 & TT30
- 3/8” Drive: TT40, TT45, TT47, TT50 & TT55
- 1/2” Drive: TT60
- 1/4” Star Bits:
- T4, T5, T6, T7, T8 & T9
• Includes blow mold case for easy and convenient storageLearn More
- 6.0 Amp motor delivers power in demanding applications
- 0-3200 spm provides optimal cut for multiple applications
- Keyless blade change makes blade replacements fast and easy
- 4-position orbital lever provides best cutting performance in a variety of materials
- 7 position speed dial provides multiple speed settings for optimal cutting results
- LED light provides greater visibility on the cutting surface
- Tool free bevel adjustments at 0°, 15°, 30° and 45° makes bevel changes fast and easy
- Cast shoe with protective cover provides greater bevel accuracy and protection when cutting soft materials
- Soft grip handle and front grip area provides greater control and comfort during use
- Lock-on button provides easier control during prolonged use