Power Tools & Accessories
$9.996" Wide Face Coarse Crimp Steel Wire Wheel With 1/2 & 5/8 Arbor Hole. 6,000 RPM. Learn More
$8.999" X 1/4" X 5/8"-11THD Threaded Arbor Type 27 Metal/Steel Grinding Wheel. (A24R) Max RPM 6,500. Learn More
The Milwaukee 1-1/2" Scraper Blade is designed for effortless and efficient surface prep and material removal applications with all HACKZALL™ and SAWZALL® Recip Saws. The 1-1/2" scraper blade offers a great solution for applications covering smaller or narrow surface areas.
- Fits all SAWZALL® and HACKZALL™ Recip Saws
- Induction hardened blade edge for maximum durability
- Corrosion resistant coating for extended life
- Chamfered corners prevent digging into work material
- Resharpenable blade
- Anti-stick coating reduces friction and gum-up
- Thin kerf for smoother cuts
- Ribbed heat vents allow blade to run cooler, reducing blade flexing and binding
- All blades feature 5/8" arbor with diamond knock-out
Tougher tungsten carbide stays sharper longer
Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Drive Guides are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Drive Guides feature a powerful magnet allowing for a secure grip and unyielding bit engagement. Expandable sleeve guides long screws to reduce wobble for fast, straight driving. The 2-piece construction of the holders is the optimal assembly for abusive applications. Now use with Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Insert Magnetic Nut Drivers (1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2").
- Expandable sleeve for fast, straight driving
- 2-piece construction withstands abuse in impact applications
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Strong magentic tip for secure grip
The 1/4" Universal QUIK-LOK™ Extension has an innovative design that fits all 1/4" shanks - with or without a power-groove. The unique design requires no tools to change out bits, making it fast and efficient.
- Universal Quik-Lok™ - Accepts ALL 1/4" shanks
- Tooless Quick Change - No Hex Key Needed
- Hardened Shank For Maximum Durability
- 3/16 in. diameter, 2-cutter head
- SDS shank with hex shoulder for Tap-Con screw system
- Drilling depth 4 in.
- Overall length 7 in.
Regular Price: $8.99
Special Price: $7.64
- Cuts all metals including non-ferrous, pipe, conduit, stainless and sheet metal
- Cuts all metals including nonferrous pipe conduit, stainless steel and sheet metals; use with materials 1/8" - 1/2" (3.2 - 13 mm) thick
- Bi-metal construction for faster cutting and added durability
- Precision set teeth for faster, smoother cuts
- Weldtec tooth design makes the blade stronger and last longer