Power Tools & Accessories
The Milwaukee M18 LED Flood Light delivers up to 30% brighter light output than corded 250W halogen lights. Designed to illuminate large workspaces on the jobsite, the cordless flood light uses 8 high-quality LEDs to provide 1,100 lumens and up to 1,300 lux. It’s powered by the M18 REDLITHIUM battery for up to 8 hours of runtime on a single charge. With its roll cage design and impact-resistant, replaceable lens, it stands up to the toughest working conditions. This compact flood light features an octagonal shape so the light may be used at multiple angles. The versatile hanger provides hands-free use in a variety of applications. The light carries a limited lifetime LED warranty.
TRUEVIEW High Definition Lighting utilizes the most advanced lighting technology to deliver true representation of colors, optimized color temperature, and even beam patterns all designed to improve productivity and safety.
- TRUEVIEW: High Definition Lighting Technology
- Up To 30% brighter than corded 250 halogen lights
- Up To 8 hours of run-time
- Limited Lifetime LED Warranty
- Innovative Roll Cage Design
- Multiple Hanging Features: EMT Hanger, Key Hole Hanger, Cross Bar Hanger, Handle Hanger
Specifications Voltage 18V Battery Lithium-Ion Manufacturer Tool Warranty 5 Years Weight 3.4 lbs LED Light Yes Dimensions 8-3/4" L x 6-1/4" H x 6-1/4" W Lumens 1,100
- 10.0 Amp AC/DC 11,000 rpm motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
- Dust Ejection System™ provides durability by ejecting dust particles that enter the tool through the air intake vents
- Jam-pot, low profile gear case provides precise gear alignment for a smoother, quieter transmission while allowing access to tight spaces
- One piece brush arm prevents brush hang-up due to dust ingress
- Quick-change wheel release provides easier and quicker wheel removal without the need for a wrench
- Keyless adjustable guard provides tool free guard adjustment thus increasing productivity
- Vibration reducing removable side handle provides user comfort and reduces user felt vibration
- Auto-off brushes shut the tool down when the brushes need replacing to avoid tool damage
- Oversized, protected spindle lock button provides easier and quicker wheel changes
- Paddle switch lock-off provides the user protection from accidental start up
- Matching wheel flanges allow the use of common accessories
- Amps: 10.0 AC/DC Amps
- Max Watts Out: 1,200 W
- No Load Speed: 11,000 rpm
- Use Wheels RPM Above: 12,000 rpm
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Spindle Thread: 5/8"-11
- Tool Length: 11-1/4"
- Tool Weight: 4.6 lbs
- 2-position side handle
- Keyless adjustable guard
Optimized for the professional who frequently encounters precision fastening applications, the Milwaukee® M12™ ¼” Hex Screwdriver delivers unmatched precision, power and portability along with a slimmer, more ergonomic grip. A variable speed trigger and 0-500RPM give the user unrivaled fastening control, 15+1 clutch settings prevent over tightening fasteners, and 175 in-lbs. of torque provides the ability to accomplish tough applications. At 6-1/2 in. long and weighing only 2.0lbs; its compact, lightweight and durable design provides greater comfort and fits in tighter spaces on the jobsite. The onboard LED light and fuel gauge help you increase productivity and avoid interruptions. Two belt-clip positions for both left- and right-handed users and one-handed bit changes provide maximum ease-of-use. The REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors.
- Compact power: Delivers 175 in-lbs of torque yet weighs 2 lbs
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market.
- Quick-change chuck: For convenient, one-handed bit changes
- Variable-speed trigger: Provides increased control
- Battery fuel gauge: Displays remaining runtime
Specifications Voltage 12V Charger 12V Charger Tool Warranty 5 Years Length 6.5" Battery Warranty 2 Years Charge Time 30 Minutes No Load RPM 0-500 Torque 175 in-lbs Chuck Size 1/4" Quick Change Hex Clutch Settings 15+1 Trigger Lock Yes Capacity in Steel 1/2" Capacity in Wood 1/4"
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased versatility
- Powerful 10.0 Amp motor designed for heavy-duty applications
- Lever-action keyless blade clamp for quick and easy blade changing
- 0-2,800 strokes per minute and 1-1/8" stroke length deliver fast cutting
- Variable speed trigger provides improved control
- Amps: 10.0 Amps
- Strokes/Min: 0-2,800 spm
- Stroke Length: 1-1/8"
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Lever
- 4 Position Blade Clamp: Yes
- Adjustable Shoe: Fixed
- Variable-Speed Trigger: Yes
- Tool Length: 17.5"
- Tool Weight: 7.0 lbs
- Heavy-duty carrying case
- Instruction Manual
- Tool-free bit change for fast and eay bit changing without a wrench
- 26,000 rpm motor provides more cutting power
- Dust sealed switch provides durability and long switch life
The combination of a 3.75" total head length and an integrated Electronic Clutch make the M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION Right Angle Drill the most compact 18V Right Angle Drill Driver in the industry. A 3/8" Single Sleeve Keyless Chuck, extended multi-position trigger and up to 150 in-lbs of torque provide versatility, ease of use and power that is unmatched.
- M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION Right Angle Drill -Bare Tool Only 2615-20
- 3.75" Head Length - Great for working in tight spaces
- 3/8" Single Sleeve Ratcheting Chuck - maximum versatility and grip
- Electronic Clutch - 11 settings + drill mode for complete control in fastening applications
- Extended Multi-Position Handle - Provides convenience and versatility
- Built In LED's - Illuminates work surface and indicates clutch out
- Voltage: 18V
- No Load Speed: 0-1500
- Torque: 125 in-lbs
- Chuck Type: 3/8" Single Sleeve Ratcheting
- Trigger: Multi-Position
- LED Light: Yes
- No of Batteries Included: 0
- Tool Width: 3.75"
- Tool Height: 11.25"
- Tool Weight: 2.75 lbs
The 11 Amp 4-1/2" Small Angle Grinder (Paddle, Lock-On) delivers up to 3X more durability and up to 50% more power than the competition. With a 1,400 MWO motor that powers through the toughest jobs, the 6146-30 is the perfect match for industrial users. Milwaukee's Electronic Advantage includes Overload Protection to maximize motor life, an Electronic Clutch that extends tool life and helps prevent bind-up, Line Lock-Out that prevents automatic start-up after power loss, and Soft Start. Featuring a 100% tool-free design, this Grinder allows the user to change all accessories, including hubbed product, without a wrench. In addition, the tool-free, burst resistant, adjustable guard allows users to make quick guard installations and adjustments.
- Powerful 11 Amp, 11,000 RPM Motor: Provides maximum performance and durability
- Overload Protection: Maximizes motor life
- Electronic Clutch: Extends tool life and prevents bind-up
- Tool-Free Accessory Change: Easily change "All Accessories" without a wrench
- Tool-Free Adjustable Guard: Provides quick guard installations and adjustments
- Advanced Airflow System: Maximizes airflow and reduces debris ingress, improving motor life and performance
- Debris Baffles – protect internal components by deflecting damaging debris out of the airflow at the intake vents
- Compatible with multiple Grinder Guards and Flanges. See cross-reference guide below.
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Cord Type: 2-Wire
- Electronic Feedback: Yes
- Cord Length: 8'
- Amps: 11
- Spindle: 5/8"-11
- Adjustable Handle: Yes
- Overload Protection: Yes
- Burst Resistant Guard: Yes
The M18™ Cordless 2-Speed 1/4" Hex Impact Driver is the most powerful 1/4" hex compact impact driver in its class and offers the best power to size ratio among like competitors. Featuring a Milwaukee® built 4-Pole frameless motor and optimized impact mechanism, this impact driver delivers up to 2,750 RPM, 3,450 IPM and 1,500 in-lbs of fastening torque for class-leading performance. This is the only tool in its class to offer multiple speed/torque modes through proprietary 2-Mode Drive Control™. REDLINK™ Intelligence provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger. The M18™ Cordless 1/4" Hex Impact Driver features an LED Light to illuminate work surfaces, and includes an all-metal, reversible belt clip for temporary tool storage.
- (1) M18 2-Speed 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2657-20)
- (1) Belt Clip
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Features a robust design for longer life, more power and more runtime than any brushed competitor
- Milwaukee® designed Impact Mechanism: Delivers maximum power and application speed for greater efficiency on the job
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Proprietary 2-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™: Two speed / torque modes allow class-leading control for greater application versatility
- 1/4" Hex Quick-Connect Chuck
Specifications Voltage 18V Length 5-1/2" Weight 3.1 lbs On Board FUEL Gauge Fuel Gauge on Battery LED Light Yes Anvil Size & Type 1/4" Hex Quick Change No Load IPM 0-3,450 No Load RPM 0-2,750 Torque 1,500 in-lbs Package Type Tool Only (No Battery or Charger Included)
- Powerful 2.3 Amp motor easily tackles the toughest applications
- Quick-Fit Accessory Interface for fast and easy accessory changes
- Compact design provides easy access to tight areas
- 10,000 - 21,000 speed range for optimal precision and control combined with smooth operation
- 7-Foot rubber cord for a wide working range