Power Tools & Accessories
18-Volt 1/4-in Hex Shank Quick Release Drive Cordless Impact Driver
- Frameless motor with replaceable brushes for extended tool durability and life
- Compact size and light weight design allows to get into tight spaces when performing applications
- 1330 in-lbs of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
- 1 Premium 18-volt XRP Battery Included
- Battery Charged Included
- Carrying Bag included
The combination of a 3.75" total head length and an integrated Electronic Clutch make the M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION Right Angle Drill the most compact 18V Right Angle Drill Driver in the industry. A 3/8" Single Sleeve Keyless Chuck, extended multi-position trigger and up to 150 in-lbs of torque provide versatility, ease of use and power that is unmatched.
- M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION Right Angle Drill -Bare Tool Only 2615-20
- 3.75" Head Length - Great for working in tight spaces
- 3/8" Single Sleeve Ratcheting Chuck - maximum versatility and grip
- Electronic Clutch - 11 settings + drill mode for complete control in fastening applications
- Extended Multi-Position Handle - Provides convenience and versatility
- Built In LED's - Illuminates work surface and indicates clutch out
- Voltage: 18V
- No Load Speed: 0-1500
- Torque: 125 in-lbs
- Chuck Type: 3/8" Single Sleeve Ratcheting
- Trigger: Multi-Position
- LED Light: Yes
- No of Batteries Included: 0
- Tool Width: 3.75"
- Tool Height: 11.25"
- Tool Weight: 2.75 lbs
Optimized for the professional who frequently encounters precision fastening applications, the Milwaukee® M12™ ¼” Hex Screwdriver delivers unmatched precision, power and portability along with a slimmer, more ergonomic grip. A variable speed trigger and 0-500RPM give the user unrivaled fastening control, 15+1 clutch settings prevent over tightening fasteners, and 175 in-lbs. of torque provides the ability to accomplish tough applications. At 6-1/2 in. long and weighing only 2.0lbs; its compact, lightweight and durable design provides greater comfort and fits in tighter spaces on the jobsite. The onboard LED light and fuel gauge help you increase productivity and avoid interruptions. Two belt-clip positions for both left- and right-handed users and one-handed bit changes provide maximum ease-of-use. The REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors.
- Compact power: Delivers 175 in-lbs of torque yet weighs 2 lbs
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market.
- Quick-change chuck: For convenient, one-handed bit changes
- Variable-speed trigger: Provides increased control
- Battery fuel gauge: Displays remaining runtime
Specifications Voltage 12V Charger 12V Charger Tool Warranty 5 Years Length 6.5" Battery Warranty 2 Years Charge Time 30 Minutes No Load RPM 0-500 Torque 175 in-lbs Chuck Size 1/4" Quick Change Hex Clutch Settings 15+1 Trigger Lock Yes Capacity in Steel 1/2" Capacity in Wood 1/4"
- 10.0 Amp AC/DC 11,000 rpm motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
- Dust Ejection System™ provides durability by ejecting dust particles that enter the tool through the air intake vents
- Jam-pot, low profile gear case provides precise gear alignment for a smoother, quieter transmission while allowing access to tight spaces
- One piece brush arm prevents brush hang-up due to dust ingress
- Quick-change wheel release provides easier and quicker wheel removal without the need for a wrench
- Keyless adjustable guard provides tool free guard adjustment thus increasing productivity
- Vibration reducing removable side handle provides user comfort and reduces user felt vibration
- Auto-off brushes shut the tool down when the brushes need replacing to avoid tool damage
- Oversized, protected spindle lock button provides easier and quicker wheel changes
- Paddle switch lock-off provides the user protection from accidental start up
- Matching wheel flanges allow the use of common accessories
- Amps: 10.0 AC/DC Amps
- Max Watts Out: 1,200 W
- No Load Speed: 11,000 rpm
- Use Wheels RPM Above: 12,000 rpm
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Spindle Thread: 5/8"-11
- Tool Length: 11-1/4"
- Tool Weight: 4.6 lbs
- 2-position side handle
- Keyless adjustable guard
- Keyless blade clamp for fast, easy blade installation and removal
- 5.5 Amp motor deliver powerful cuts in the hardest materials
- Variable speed delivers 0 - 3,100 strokes per minute for optimal cutting speed
- 4-position orbital action allows for faster, more aggressive cuts in a variety of materials
- All-metal gear case provides superior durability on a professional site
- Shoe bevels 0° to 45° for beveled cuts
- Amps: 5.5 Amps
- Strokes/Min: 0-3,100 spm
- Stroke Length: 1 "
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- Orbital Action: 4-position
- Tool Weight: 6.2 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 11.75 lbs
- 1 blade
- heavy-duty kit box
At 8.0 Amps, Milwaukee Tool introduces the most powerful single speed hammer drill that delivers 0 - 2,800 RPMs and 0 - 48,000 BPMs for superior performance. Milwaukee also stands behind their reputation of long lasting tools with up to 2X more durability than its leading competitors, which is a combination of superior engineering, all metal gear housing, and a heavy duty metal chuck. With a compact, 11.5” design this tool allows for work in tight places and its two mode operation allows for versatility to use in concrete, wood, and metal. Equipped with a removable 360 degree side handle, the side handle also assists in setting the depth rod for pre-set hole drilling.
- Powerful 8 Amp Motor: Delivers 0 - 2,800 RPM and 0 - 48,000 BPM for superior performance
- Compact, 11.5" Length: Allows for work in tight spaces
- Metal Gear Housing: Provides user expected durability in the toughest applications
- 2-Mode Operation: Hammer Drill and drill only modes for concrete, wood, and metal
- Heavy Duty Metal Chuck: Provides superior durability and bit retention
- Over-Mold: Increases grip and reduces user felt vibration
- 360° Side Handle: Provides maximum versatility
- Voltage: 120 AC Only
- Amps: 8.0
- No Load RPM: 0 - 2,800
- No Load BPM: 0 - 48,000
- Wood Capacity-Hole Saw: 1-1/4"
- Metal Capacity-Twist Bit: 1/2"
- Concrete Capacity: 5/8"
- Chuck Type: Keyed
- Cord Type: 8 ft. Fixed
- Trigger Lock: Yes
- Length: 11.5 in.
- Tool Weight: 4.9 lbs
- Single-flute cutting edge for greater control through steps
- Hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck
- Also available with (TiN) coating for longer life
- New SpeedPoint tip penetrates faster than previous Unibits and prevents walking
- Ideal for drilling holes into thin materials such as stainless steel, copper, brass, aluminum, plastic and laminates
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
- Two-finger, rubber trigger for increased comfort
- 360° side handle for greater control and versatility