Power Tools & Accessories
The combination of a 3.75" total head length and an integrated Electronic Clutch make the M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION Right Angle Drill the most compact 18V Right Angle Drill Driver in the industry. A 3/8" Single Sleeve Keyless Chuck, extended multi-position trigger and up to 150 in-lbs of torque provide versatility, ease of use and power that is unmatched.
- M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION Right Angle Drill -Bare Tool Only 2615-20
- 3.75" Head Length - Great for working in tight spaces
- 3/8" Single Sleeve Ratcheting Chuck - maximum versatility and grip
- Electronic Clutch - 11 settings + drill mode for complete control in fastening applications
- Extended Multi-Position Handle - Provides convenience and versatility
- Built In LED's - Illuminates work surface and indicates clutch out
- Voltage: 18V
- No Load Speed: 0-1500
- Torque: 125 in-lbs
- Chuck Type: 3/8" Single Sleeve Ratcheting
- Trigger: Multi-Position
- LED Light: Yes
- No of Batteries Included: 0
- Tool Width: 3.75"
- Tool Height: 11.25"
- Tool Weight: 2.75 lbs
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High speed transmission delivers two speeds (0 - 450 / 0 - 1,500 RPM) for a range of fastening and drilling applications
- Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
- Heavy duty 1/2-in ratcheting chuck with carbide inserts provides superior bit gripping strength
- Two-speed, all-metal transmission for increased run time and longer tool life
18-Volt 1/4-in Hex Shank Quick Release Drive Cordless Impact Driver
- Frameless motor with replaceable brushes for extended tool durability and life
- Compact size and light weight design allows to get into tight spaces when performing applications
- 1330 in-lbs of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
At 8.0 Amps, Milwaukee Tool introduces the most powerful single speed hammer drill that delivers 0 - 2,800 RPMs and 0 - 48,000 BPMs for superior performance. Milwaukee also stands behind their reputation of long lasting tools with up to 2X more durability than its leading competitors, which is a combination of superior engineering, all metal gear housing, and a heavy duty metal chuck. With a compact, 11.5” design this tool allows for work in tight places and its two mode operation allows for versatility to use in concrete, wood, and metal. Equipped with a removable 360 degree side handle, the side handle also assists in setting the depth rod for pre-set hole drilling.
- Powerful 8 Amp Motor: Delivers 0 - 2,800 RPM and 0 - 48,000 BPM for superior performance
- Compact, 11.5" Length: Allows for work in tight spaces
- Metal Gear Housing: Provides user expected durability in the toughest applications
- 2-Mode Operation: Hammer Drill and drill only modes for concrete, wood, and metal
- Heavy Duty Metal Chuck: Provides superior durability and bit retention
- Over-Mold: Increases grip and reduces user felt vibration
- 360° Side Handle: Provides maximum versatility
- Voltage: 120 AC Only
- Amps: 8.0
- No Load RPM: 0 - 2,800
- No Load BPM: 0 - 48,000
- Wood Capacity-Hole Saw: 1-1/4"
- Metal Capacity-Twist Bit: 1/2"
- Concrete Capacity: 5/8"
- Chuck Type: Keyed
- Cord Type: 8 ft. Fixed
- Trigger Lock: Yes
- Length: 11.5 in.
- Tool Weight: 4.9 lbs
- 1 hour charger(2) 18V batteries
- Double-ended screwdriver bit
- Kit Box
- Compact Size: fits into the tightest conditions.
- Lightweight Design minimizes user fatigue.
- High performance motor delivers maximum power of 380 watts.
- Dual speed range: 0-450/0-1,500 rpm delivers optimal performance.
- 1/2" single sleeve key-less ratcheting chuck for tighter bit grip
- Maximum durability and reliability withstands job site conditions
- (1) 18V 1/2in. cordless compact drill/driver
- (2) 18V Ni-Cd batteries
- (1) Fast charger
- (1) Screwdriver bit
- (1) Kit box
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
- Two-finger, rubber trigger for increased comfort
- 360° side handle for greater control and versatility
- Keyless blade clamp for fast, easy blade installation and removal
- 5.5 Amp motor deliver powerful cuts in the hardest materials
- Variable speed delivers 0 - 3,100 strokes per minute for optimal cutting speed
- 4-position orbital action allows for faster, more aggressive cuts in a variety of materials
- All-metal gear case provides superior durability on a professional site
- Shoe bevels 0° to 45° for beveled cuts
- Amps: 5.5 Amps
- Strokes/Min: 0-3,100 spm
- Stroke Length: 1 "
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- Orbital Action: 4-position
- Tool Weight: 6.2 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 11.75 lbs
- 1 blade
- heavy-duty kit box
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased versatility
- Powerful 10.0 Amp motor designed for heavy-duty applications
- Lever-action keyless blade clamp for quick and easy blade changing
- 0-2,800 strokes per minute and 1-1/8" stroke length deliver fast cutting
- Variable speed trigger provides improved control
- Amps: 10.0 Amps
- Strokes/Min: 0-2,800 spm
- Stroke Length: 1-1/8"
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Lever
- 4 Position Blade Clamp: Yes
- Adjustable Shoe: Fixed
- Variable-Speed Trigger: Yes
- Tool Length: 17.5"
- Tool Weight: 7.0 lbs
- Heavy-duty carrying case
- Instruction Manual
The 11 Amp 4-1/2" Small Angle Grinder (Paddle, Lock-On) delivers up to 3X more durability and up to 50% more power than the competition. With a 1,400 MWO motor that powers through the toughest jobs, the 6146-30 is the perfect match for industrial users. Milwaukee's Electronic Advantage includes Overload Protection to maximize motor life, an Electronic Clutch that extends tool life and helps prevent bind-up, Line Lock-Out that prevents automatic start-up after power loss, and Soft Start. Featuring a 100% tool-free design, this Grinder allows the user to change all accessories, including hubbed product, without a wrench. In addition, the tool-free, burst resistant, adjustable guard allows users to make quick guard installations and adjustments.
- Powerful 11 Amp, 11,000 RPM Motor: Provides maximum performance and durability
- Overload Protection: Maximizes motor life
- Electronic Clutch: Extends tool life and prevents bind-up
- Tool-Free Accessory Change: Easily change "All Accessories" without a wrench
- Tool-Free Adjustable Guard: Provides quick guard installations and adjustments
- Advanced Airflow System: Maximizes airflow and reduces debris ingress, improving motor life and performance
- Debris Baffles – protect internal components by deflecting damaging debris out of the airflow at the intake vents
- Compatible with multiple Grinder Guards and Flanges. See cross-reference guide below.
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Cord Type: 2-Wire
- Electronic Feedback: Yes
- Cord Length: 8'
- Amps: 11
- Spindle: 5/8"-11
- Adjustable Handle: Yes
- Overload Protection: Yes
- Burst Resistant Guard: Yes
- 10.0 Amp AC/DC 11,000 rpm motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
- Dust Ejection System™ provides durability by ejecting dust particles that enter the tool through the air intake vents
- Jam-pot, low profile gear case provides precise gear alignment for a smoother, quieter transmission while allowing access to tight spaces
- One piece brush arm prevents brush hang-up due to dust ingress
- Quick-change wheel release provides easier and quicker wheel removal without the need for a wrench
- Keyless adjustable guard provides tool free guard adjustment thus increasing productivity
- Vibration reducing removable side handle provides user comfort and reduces user felt vibration
- Auto-off brushes shut the tool down when the brushes need replacing to avoid tool damage
- Oversized, protected spindle lock button provides easier and quicker wheel changes
- Paddle switch lock-off provides the user protection from accidental start up
- Matching wheel flanges allow the use of common accessories
- Amps: 10.0 AC/DC Amps
- Max Watts Out: 1,200 W
- No Load Speed: 11,000 rpm
- Use Wheels RPM Above: 12,000 rpm
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Spindle Thread: 5/8"-11
- Tool Length: 11-1/4"
- Tool Weight: 4.6 lbs
- 2-position side handle
- Keyless adjustable guard