- Engine design allows the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints
- Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed.
- Straight magazine, accepts 18 gauge nails ranging in legths from 5/8" to 2"
- Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails without the use of screwdrivers or tool wrenches
- Part of the XRP™ DEWALT® Cordless system
- Contact Trip Lock-Off allows trigger to be disabled when not in use
- Integrated LED lights for long life and
- Top cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting
- Provides increased portability and versatility on the job-site.
- Increased visibility and durability along with protection for work-surface from the contact-trip.
- 12 position dial allows the user to move between applications without having to re-acquire exact depth setting
- Fully enclosed, box style magazine, keep dust and debris out of the magazine preventing the tool from malfunctioning
SKU 000626594 Model DC608B Weight 6.5000 Color N/A Size N/A
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Dewalt 18 Gauge, 2" Cordless Nailer (Tool Only) DC608B
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question