Delivering 300 ft. lbs. of torque and weighing only 6 pounds, this tool has a great power to weight ratio. The powerful 7.0 amp motor drives a unique impact mechanism at 1800 RPM (no load). This model features a pin-detect system to securely retain sockets or adapters and a rocker switch for quick selection of forward or reverse. The ergonomically shaped handle with a soft cushioned grip provides a well-balanced and controllable feel to the tool. The special mechanism achieves desired installation torque faster and loosens rusted or fretted bolts in less time.
- 300 ft. lbs. of torque - more torque saves time
- AC/DC rocker switch for quick selection of forward and reverse
- Powerful 7.0 amp motor, 1800 RPM and 2600 IPM (no load)
- Light weight (6 lbs.) with balanced feel and cushioned grip
- Pin decent system to securely retain sockets and adapters
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Amps: 7.0
- Anvil: 1/2" Pin Detent
- Peak Torque: 300 ft-lbs
- No Load RPM: 1,800
- No Load IPM: 2,600
- Cord Type: 8 ft. Fixed
- Switch Type: Rocker
- Soft Grip Handle: Yes
- Socket Retention: Flat End Detent Pin
- Length: 11-5/8 in.
- Tool Weight: 6.0 lbs.
SKU 015382454 Model 9070-20 Weight 7.6000 Color No Size No In Store Only No Price $169.00
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Milwaukee 1/2" Impact Wrench 9070-20
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question