The 2650-20 M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION ¼" Hex Compact Impact Driver delivers 2,200 RPM and a category leading 1,400 in-lbs of torque. Additionally, the driver offers 0-3,200 IPM, providing more impacts for increased productivity. A ¼" Hex Quick Change Chuck allows for easy bit changes while a variable speed trigger provides increased user control. The 2650 deploys a Milwaukee® Designed Impact Mechanism, which increases driving speed and maximizes torque. The Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor maximizes tool efficiency and increases run-time. The lightweight and compact design minimizes user fatigue. Other features include a Belt Clip that allows for easy portability.
- 2650-20 M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION ¼" Hex Compact Impact Driver-Bare Tool
- Belt Clip
- 1/4" Hex Quick Change Chuck allows for easy bit changes
- Milwaukee® Designed Impact Mechanism provides faster application speed
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor maximizes tool efficiency to increase run-time
- Belt Clip allows for easy portability
- Built-in LED Light illuminates work surface
- Variable Speed Trigger
- Voltage: 18V
- Anvil Size: 1/4"
- Anvil Type: Hex
- Torque: 1400 in-lbs
- RPM: 0-2200
- IPM: 0-3200
- Battery: 0
- Tool Length: 5-3/4"
- Tool Weight: 2.6 lbs
SKU 015385450 Model 2650-20 Weight 3.1200 Color No Size No
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Milwaukee M18 Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/4" Hex Compact Impact Driver - Bare Tool 2650-20
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question