- Patented 3-speed all-metal transmission matches the tool to task for fastest application speed and improved run time
- Heavy-duty 1/2" self-tightening chuck tightens throughout operation providing superior bit gripping strength
- LED worklight provides increased visibility in confined spaces
- High power, high efficiency motor delivers 450 unit watts out of max power for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications
- Best in class length for improved balance and better control
Drill and fasten up to 35% faster with the only tool in its class that has an all-metal locking chuck. The powerful M12 cordless lithium-ion 3/8” drill/driver delivers 275 in-lbs of torque – up to 25% more torque than the competition – and 0-400/0-1,500 RPM. Its compact, lightweight and durable design means greater comfort and efficiency on the jobsite. The all-metal single-sleeve ratcheting chuck offers superior bit grip, so you won’t have to stop for bit retightening or lost bits.
The onboard LED light and fuel gauge help you increase productivity and avoid interruptions. The REDLITHIUM Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors. The kit includes two M12 REDLITHIUM batteries, a 30-minute charger and carrying case.
- (1) M12™ Cordless Lithium-Ion 3/8” Drill/Driver (2410-20)
- (2) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-2401)
- (1) M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
- (1) Carrying Case
- Powerful Milwaukee® Motor: Drills and fastens up to 35% faster with up to 25% more torque than the competition
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- 2-Speed Metal Gear Box: Select the correct drilling speed for the material and accessory, from 0-400/0-1,500 RPM
- Single Sleeve Ratcheting Chuck: All-metal 3/8” chuck optimizes grip strength and reduces slippage
- Built-in LED Light: Illuminates surfaces for faster, more efficient work
- Voltage: 12V
- Length: 7.3"
- Peak Torque: 275 in-lbs
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Battery Warranty: 2 Year
- Chuck Type: 3/8" Metal Single Sleeve
- Speed: 0-400/0-1,500 RPM
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High speed transmission delivers 2 speeds (0-600 and 0-2,000 rpm) for fastening and drilling applications
- Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
- Heavy-duty1/2-inch ratcheting chuck provides superior bit gripping strength
- Powered by an Energy Star qualified charger for a better environment
- Comes with case, 2 rechargable batteries, and one battery charger
With a head size of only 3.75", the M12™ Cordless 3/8" Right Angle Drill Driver delivers 100 in-lbs of torque in a compact light weight design. The first sub-compact right angle drill driver with a spindle lock chuck, the 2415-21 is the most versatile right angle drill/driver in the industry. Built in electronics include an electronic clutch, fuel gauge, variable speed control and overload protection.
- 3/8'' Single sleeve Ratcheting Chuck - Maximum versatility and grip
- 3 3/4'' Head Length - Great for working in tight spaces
- Extended Paddle Switch - Provides convenience and comfort
- Electronic Clutch - 11 Settings plus drill mode for complete control
- Built In LED's - Illuminates work surface and indicates clutch out
- Battery Fuel Gauge - Displays remaining run-time
Delivering a best-in-class 850 in-lbs. of torque in a compact, lightweight package and weighing less than 2.5 lbs, the 2450-22 is powerful enough to drive fasteners up to 75% faster and offers up to 2X longer run-time. Weighing only 2.3 lbs, the compact size and weight allows access to tighter areas and reduces user fatigue. A 12V LITHIUM-ION battery and 0-3,000 IPM provide longer run- time and more impacts per minute for optimum performance. Additional features include an Battery Fuel Gauge that displays the remaining run time and a built-in LED Light illuminates the work surface.
- 12V Lithium-Ion battery offers longer run-time and lighter weight
- 0-2,000 RPM variable speed trigger
- Battery Fuel Gauge displays remaining run-time
- Built-in LED Light illuminates work surface
The 7/8” SDS Plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer lasts longer and drills faster than other tools in its class. This hammer is designed to deliver superior drilling speed, without sacrificing the power needed to drill the less common, but larger hole. With up to 40% faster drilling speeds and up to 15% more life, the 5262-21 delivers 1.8 ft-lbs of impact energy and 0-1,500 RPM. Weighing in at only 5.8lbs, the tool also features a lightweight design to provide ease of use and reduce user fatigue. The 3-Mode Operation provides maximum versatility regardless of application while a mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds.
- 5262-20 7/8" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer
- Side Handle
- Depth Rod
- Carrying Case
- Powerful, Light Weight Design: Delivers 1.8 ft-lbs of impact energy at only 5.8 lbs
- Mechanical Clutch: Protects tool when bit binds up
- Powerful 7.0 Amp Motor: Delivers 0-1,500 RPM and 0-5,625 BPM
- 3-Mode Operation: Rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only for maximum versatility
- Variable Position Chisel Stop: Allows Steel to be adjusted for work in any orientation
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Amps: 7.0
- Max Capacity: 7/8"
- Impact Energy: 1.8 ft-lbs
- No Load RPM: 0-1,500
- No Load BPM: 0-5,625
- Drilling Mode: Rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only
- Chipping: Yes
- Clutch: Yes
- Anti-Vibration: N/A
- Cord Length: 10ft
- Double Insulated: Yes
- Handle Style: D-Handle
- Thin Wall Core Bit Capacity: 2-1/2"
- Tool Length: 17"
- Net Tool Weight: 5.8 lbs