- 3/8” (10mm) Keyless Chuck
- 21 Position Torque/Clutch Settings
- Electric Brake
- On-Board Bit Holder
- Rubberized Non-slip Pistol Grip
- UL Listed Charger
- Variable Speed Trigger Switch for Versatility
- Through Body Reversing Switch
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Includes: 1 -Battery, Charger and 13-Piece Drill/Driver Bit Set.
- Motor Power: 18V DC
- No-Load Speed: 0-500 RPM
- Chuck Size: 3/8” (10mm)
- Battery: 18V, 1100 mAh, Ni-Cad
- Charger: 120V~/60 Hz, UL listed
- Charging Time: 3-5 Hours
- Net weight: 3.4 lb.
Since 1936, DeWalt has been a popular and trusted brand for power and hand tools. When using this compact drill driver kit you can be assured that you are using a product that will hold up to all your needs. The Dewalt 20V Max Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Compact Drill Driver Kit is lightweight and compact making it easy to fit into tight areas.
The DeWalt compact drill delivers two speeds (0 - 450 / 0 - 1,500 RPM). It works extremely well for a broad range of drilling and fastening applications. The ergonomic handle gives the user comfort and control while using this compact drill.
DeWalt proudly offers a heavy duty ratcheting chuck on this compact drill driver, with carbide inserts that provide a superior bit gripping strength. The two-speed, all metal transmission offers longer run time and tool life. For a small home project, or a large construction job, this DeWalt Compact Drill Driver Kit offers just what you need to get the job done.
Key Product Features
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High speed transmission delivers two speeds (0 - 450 / 0 - 1,500 RPM) for a range of fastening and drilling applications
- Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
- Heavy duty 1/2-in ratcheting chuck with carbide inserts provides superior bit gripping strength
- Two-speed, all-metal transmission for increased run time and longer tool life
Delivers up to 2X more runtime, 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard lithium-ion batteries. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ 2.0 Compact Battery Pack features superior pack construction, electronics and performance to deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market. It offers 2.0 amp-hours of runtime. With Milwaukee durability built into each pack, this battery runs cooler and performs in climates below 0°F/-18°C. Its compact, lightweight design fits in tight work spaces and reduces user fatigue.
Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive REDLINK™ Intelligence, the battery features overload protection to prevent you from damaging your cordless power tools in heavy-duty situations, while the discharge protection prevents cell damage. The temperature management system and individual cell monitoring help maximize battery life. Switch to the REDLITHIUM 2.0 Compact Battery Pack to instantly upgrade the runtime and durability of your Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools.
- (1) M18™ Compact RED LITHIUM™ Battery
The 18V Compact LITHIUM-ION battery works on the following M18 tools:
- 2601 - M18 ½" Compact Drill/Driver
- 2650 - M-18 ¼" Hex Impact Driver
- 49-24-0171 - M18 Work Light
- 0880-20 - 18V Cordless Vacuum
- 2.0 Amp hour - 36 Watt hour battery
- LITHIUM-ION battery delivers long life and run time with fade-free power
- Battery fuel gauge - Displays remaining run-time
- Milwaukee REDLINK™ Intelligence
- Overload Protection - Prevents user from damaging their cordless power tool investment in abusive situations
- Temperature Management System - Keeps battery in ideal temperature range to provide maximum life
- Individual Cell Monitoring - Ensures optimal charge and discharge for maximum life
- Discharge Protection - Prevents cell damage from over-discharge
- Integrated weld frame
- Cell separator
- Impact and vibration protective rubber
- For use with Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools
- Voltage: 18v
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Warranty: 2 Year
- Weight: 0.95 lbs
$399.00The 2797-22 M18 FUEL™ Cordless 2-Tool Combo Kit includes the M18 FUEL™ 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (2604-20) and M18 FUEL™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2653-20). M18 FUEL™ features a POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor, REDLINK PLUS™ Electronic Intelligence and REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology, this results in longer motor life, more run time and more power. The POWERSTATE™ brushless motor works harder and lives longer than all leadingcompetitors, while reducing noise and cooling more rapidly to deliver years of maintenance-free performance. The Milwaukee REDLITHIUM™ XC4.0 Battery is the most durable pack on the market and provides up to 2X more run time than standard Lithium-Ion batteries. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence hardware and software is the world’s most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics that will maximize performance and protect the user’s investment.Learn More
The M18 FUEL™ Hammer Drill/Driver is the most powerful 18-volt cordless hammer drill/driver in its class. This lightweight, versatile hammer drill/driver offers up to 10X longer motor life, 2X more runtime and 25% more power for maximum performance on the jobsite. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor outperforms all leading competitors with constant power output, yet runs cooler with no wearable components. The REDLITHIUM™ Extended Capacity Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors. The onboard fuel gauge helps you monitor the charge more accurately, so there’s less downtime on the job. REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over-discharge.
The M18 FUEL™ Hammer Drill/Driver’s all-metal ratcheting locking chuck provides maximum grip, bit retention and durability. The hammer drill/driver features 31,450 BPM for fast hammer drilling through masonry. A new contoured soft grip gives you ultimate comfort during prolonged use. The kit includes the new multi-voltage charger, so you can charge all M12 and M18 lithium-ion batteries with one charger.
- (1) M18 FUEL™ 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (2604-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1840)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) Side Handle
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Delivers up to 725 in lbs of torque with maximum sustained torque to complete the toughest of applications
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: The most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics. Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Volts: 18V
- Torque: 725 in lbs
- Speed: 2 Speed
- RPM: 0-550 / 0-1,850 RPM
- BPM: 31,450 BPM
- Chuck Type: 1/2" Metal Single Sleeve - Ratcheting Lock
- Metal Sleeve: Yes
- Ratcheting Lock: Yes
- On Board Fuel Gauge: Fuel Gauge on Battery
- LED Light: Yes
- Battery: REDLITHIUM™
- Batteries Included: (2) M18™ HIGH CAPACITY REDLITHIUM™ Battery Packs
- Charger: NEW M18™ and M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger
- Charge Time: 1 Hour
- Tool Length: 8.1 in
- Tool Weight (w/battery): 5.0 lbs
- Lithium-Ion Battery for more power and run time: Holds a charge up to 18 months.
- 1/4” Hex Quick-Change Chuck
- Two Speeds (200/400 RPM) for Versatility
- 16 Torque/Clutch Settings
- Built-In LED Work Light
- Battery Charge Level Indicator
Includes (4) Quick-Change Hex-Shank Drill Bits, and (4) Screwdriver bits
- Model: GLSD72A
- Input: 7.2V DC
- No Load Speed: 200/400 RPM Reversible
- Chuck: 1/4” Hex, quick-change
- Torque Settings: 16
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Charger Input: 120 V~/60 Hz
- Battery Capacity: 1300 mAh
- Recharging Time: 3-5 Hours
- Net Weight: 1 lb
M12 LITHIUM-ION cordless tool battery. LITHIUM-ION batteries deliver longer life and run-time with fade-free power. Ergonomic, compact, and lightweight design for operator comfort. For Use with Milwaukee M12 Tools and Accessories.Learn More
The 2794-22 M18 FUEL Cordless 2-Tool Combo Kit includes the M18 FUEL 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (2604-20), M18 FUEL SAWZALL Reciprocating Saw (2720-20). M18 FUEL features a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, REDLINK PLUS Electronic Intelligence and REDLITHIUM Battery Technology, this results in longer motor life, more run time and more power. The POWERSTATE brushless motor works harder and lives longer than all leading competitors, while reducing noise and cooling more rapidly to deliver years of maintenance-free performance. The Milwaukee REDLITHIUM XC4.0 Battery is the most durable pack on the market and provides up to 2X more run time than standard Lithium-Ion batteries. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence hardware and software is the world’s most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics that will maximize performance and protect the user’s investment.
- (1) M18 FUEL 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (Bare Tool) (2604-20)
- (1) M18 FUEL SAWZALL Reciprocating Saw (2720-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1840)
- (1) M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Contractor Bag
- (1) 6" 10 TPI Thin Kerf SAWZALL Blade
Optimized for high speed fastening, the Milwaukee M12™ 1/4" Impact Driver delivers unmatched fastening performance in a lightweight, tool belt portable design A high performance motor delivers 0-2,500 RPM for increased fastening speed. REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology outperforms the competition, delivering up to 80% more run time. Additionally, an on-board battery fuel gauge displays remaining runtime.
- Milwaukee Impact Mechanism delivers 1,000 in-lbs of torque
- 0-2,500 RPM for increased fastening speed
- New ergonomic handle design for increased comfort
- On-board battery fuel gauge displays remaining run time
- (1) M12™ ¼” Hex Impact Driver (2462-20)
- (2) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-2401)
- (1) M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
- (1) Belt Clip
- (1) Carrying Case
Specifications Voltage 12V Battery M12 REDLITHIUM Charger 12V charger Tool Warranty 5 Years Length 6-1/2" LED Light Yes Peak Torque 1,000 in-lbs Battery Warranty 2 Years No Load IPM 0-3,300 No Load RPM 0-2,500
Optimized for the professional who frequently encounters precision fastening applications, the Milwaukee® M12™ ¼” Hex Screwdriver delivers unmatched precision, power and portability along with a slimmer, more ergonomic grip. A variable speed trigger and 0-500RPM give the user unrivaled fastening control, 15+1 clutch settings prevent over tightening fasteners, and 175 in-lbs. of torque provides the ability to accomplish tough applications. At 6-1/2 in. long and weighing only 2.0lbs; its compact, lightweight and durable design provides greater comfort and fits in tighter spaces on the jobsite. The onboard LED light and fuel gauge help you increase productivity and avoid interruptions. Two belt-clip positions for both left- and right-handed users and one-handed bit changes provide maximum ease-of-use. The REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors.
- Compact power: Delivers 175 in-lbs of torque yet weighs 2 lbs
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market.
- Quick-change chuck: For convenient, one-handed bit changes
- Variable-speed trigger: Provides increased control
- Battery fuel gauge: Displays remaining runtime
Specifications Voltage 12V Charger 12V Charger Tool Warranty 5 Years Length 6.5" Battery Warranty 2 Years Charge Time 30 Minutes No Load RPM 0-500 Torque 175 in-lbs Chuck Size 1/4" Quick Change Hex Clutch Settings 15+1 Trigger Lock Yes Capacity in Steel 1/2" Capacity in Wood 1/4"