$399.00The 2797-22 M18 FUEL™ Cordless 2-Tool Combo Kit includes the M18 FUEL™ 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (2604-20) and M18 FUEL™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2653-20). M18 FUEL™ features a POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor, REDLINK PLUS™ Electronic Intelligence and REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology, this results in longer motor life, more run time and more power. The POWERSTATE™ brushless motor works harder and lives longer than all leadingcompetitors, while reducing noise and cooling more rapidly to deliver years of maintenance-free performance. The Milwaukee REDLITHIUM™ XC4.0 Battery is the most durable pack on the market and provides up to 2X more run time than standard Lithium-Ion batteries. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence hardware and software is the world’s most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics that will maximize performance and protect the user’s investment.Learn More
The M18 FUEL™ Hammer Drill is the Most Powerful 18-volt cordless drill on the market. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers up to 1,200 in-lbs of torque and up to 2,000 RPM, providing faster drilling speed under heavy load to increase productivity. At only 7.75” in length, it is the Most Compact drill in its class, reducing fatigue when used for extended periods of time and allowing access
to tight work spaces. REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over-discharge. The REDLITHIUM XC5.0™ Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than the competitors.
The M18 FUEL™ Hammer Drill’s all-metal ratcheting locking chuck provides maximum grip, bit retention and durability.
- M18 FUEL™ 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (Bare Tool) (2704-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1850)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Belt Clip
- (1) Bit Holder
- (1) Side Handle
- (1) Carrying Case
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers 1,200 in-lbs of Peak Torque and up to 2,000 RPM for Faster Drilling Speeds
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM XC5.0(tm) Batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- Volts: 18V
- 3 Year Battery Warranty
- Length: 7.75"
- Weight: 5.0 lbs
- No Load RPM: 0-550/0-2,000
- Peak Torque: 1,200 in-lbs
- BPM: 32,000
- Chuck Type: 1/2" Metal Single Sleeve - Ratcheting Lock
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
Built with a Milwaukee® 4-Pole frameless motor, the M18™ 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver delivers 525 in-lbs of torque and up to 1,800 RPM. At only 7-3/4" length, this drill driver allows you access to the tightest work spaces. An all-metal gear case and 1/2" metal chuck provide maximum durability, even on the
most challenging worksites.
REDLINK™ Intelligence provides advanced protection in abusive situations and manages the tool's temperature to provide maximum life. The REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors. The kit includes two M18™ XC REDLITHIUM™ batteries, an M18™ and M12™ multi-voltage charger, and a carrying case.
- The Milwaukee® REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack is the most durable pack on the market and provides up to 50% more run time
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Features a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets for longer life, best-in-class 525 in-lbs of torque and 0-400/0-1,800 RPM
- Compact Design: Allows greater accessibility in tight work spaces
- All-Metal Gear Case and Chuck: Provide maximum impact and shock durability
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Advanced overload protects the tool against abusive situations and provides maximum life
- (1) M18™ Compact 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (2607-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC Extended Capacity Battery (48-11-1828)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Carrying Case
Specifications Voltage 18V Battery M18 REDLITHIUM Charger M18 and M12 Multi-Voltage Charger Tool Warranty 5 Years Length 7-3/4" Weight 4.5 lbs LED Light Yes Peak Torque 525 in-lbs Battery Warranty 3 Year Height 7-3/5" Chuck Type 1/2" Metal Single Sleeve - Ratcheting Lock Speed 0-400 / 0-1,800 RPM
The 2794-22 M18 FUEL Cordless 2-Tool Combo Kit includes the M18 FUEL 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (2604-20), M18 FUEL SAWZALL Reciprocating Saw (2720-20). M18 FUEL features a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, REDLINK PLUS Electronic Intelligence and REDLITHIUM Battery Technology, this results in longer motor life, more run time and more power. The POWERSTATE brushless motor works harder and lives longer than all leading competitors, while reducing noise and cooling more rapidly to deliver years of maintenance-free performance. The Milwaukee REDLITHIUM XC4.0 Battery is the most durable pack on the market and provides up to 2X more run time than standard Lithium-Ion batteries. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence hardware and software is the world’s most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics that will maximize performance and protect the user’s investment.
- (1) M18 FUEL 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (Bare Tool) (2604-20)
- (1) M18 FUEL SAWZALL Reciprocating Saw (2720-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1840)
- (1) M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Contractor Bag
- (1) 6" 10 TPI Thin Kerf SAWZALL Blade
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High speed transmission delivers 2 speeds (0-600 and 0-2,000 rpm) for fastening and drilling applications
- Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
- Heavy-duty1/2-inch ratcheting chuck provides superior bit gripping strength
- Powered by an Energy Star qualified charger for a better environment
- Comes with case, 2 rechargable batteries, and one battery charger
The 7/8” SDS Plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer lasts longer and drills faster than other tools in its class. This hammer is designed to deliver superior drilling speed, without sacrificing the power needed to drill the less common, but larger hole. With up to 40% faster drilling speeds and up to 15% more life, the 5262-21 delivers 1.8 ft-lbs of impact energy and 0-1,500 RPM. Weighing in at only 5.8lbs, the tool also features a lightweight design to provide ease of use and reduce user fatigue. The 3-Mode Operation provides maximum versatility regardless of application while a mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds.
- 5262-20 7/8" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer
- Side Handle
- Depth Rod
- Carrying Case
- Powerful 7-amp motor: Delivers 0-1,500 RPM, 0-5,625 BPM with up to 40% faster drilling speeds than the competition
- 1.8 Ft-lbs of torque: Provides 10% faster drilling and up to 35% harder hits
- 3-Mode operation: Choose rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only for added versatility
- Mechanical clutch: Protects the motor when the bit binds
- Variable Position Chisel Stop: Allows material to be adjusted, regardless of orientation
- Rotating Brush Plate: Provides Equal power in forward and reverse for easy removal of jammed bits, plus extends brush life
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Amps: 7.0
- Max Capacity: 7/8"
- Impact Energy: 1.8 ft-lbs
- No Load RPM: 0-1,500
- No Load BPM: 0-5,625
- Drilling Mode: Rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only
- Chipping: Yes
- Clutch: Yes
- Anti-Vibration: N/A
- Cord Length: 10ft
- Double Insulated: Yes
- Handle Style: D-Handle
- Thin Wall Core Bit Capacity: 2-1/2"
- Tool Length: 17"
- Net Tool Weight: 5.8 lbs