The Tilt-Lok™ handle on Milwaukee's 6390-20 is the most revolutionary concept for circular saws in years. The eight position cushioned top handle adjusts to any cutting application maximizing comfort and control. Weighing in at 10.4 pounds and delivering 3.25 maximum horsepower, this tool offers the best power to weight ratio in the industry. The blade can bevel to 50 degrees and offers superior visibility and a clear sight line from either side. Helical steel gears and a 22 amp switch are just two of the features that ensure the Milwaukee's reputation for durability.
- Circular Saw Blade
- Hex Blade Wrench
- New exclusive TILT-LOK™ main handle adjusts to the work or most comfortable work position
- 10.4 pounds net weight - lightest 7-1/4 inch, 3.25 maximum horsepower saw reduces operator fatigue, easier to handle
- 15 amp, 3.25 peak horsepower motor - most powerful circle saw cuts tough materials including headers, microlams and wet lumber with ease
- Wide, clear sight line - superior blade visibility from either side
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Amps: 15.0
- No Load RPM: 5,800
- Blade Size: 7-1/4"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Maximum Bevel Capacity: 50°
- Capacity at 90°: 2-7/16"
- Capacity at 45°: 1-13/16"
- Electronic Brake: No
- Blade Side: Right
- Spindle: 5/8"
- Metal/Wood Cutting: Wood
- Spindle Lock : Yes
- Soft Grip Handle: Yes
- Adjustable Handle: Yes
- Blade Position: Right
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-7/16"
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 1-13/16"
- Depth of Cut at 50°: 1-11/16"
- Cord Type: 9 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Double Insulated
- Length: 13-3/4"
- Tool Weight: 10.4 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 17.5 lbs
Truly an over achiever, this cordless LITHIUM-ION SAWZALL® powered by an M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ battery offers up to 75 more cuts per charge and is designed to cut up to 30% faster with less vibration. The 2620 features a patented gear-protecting clutch, which absorbs impact and extends the life of the tool. The QUIK-LOK™ blade clamp provides quick and efficient blade changes while the variable speed trigger optimizes speed for different applications. Weighing only 6.4 lbs., the saw is designed for maximum power, operator comfort and convenience.
- 2620-20 Sawzall® M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION Recip Saw -Bare Tool
- Patented Gear-Protecting Clutch extends the life of the tool
- Lever Action QUIK-LOK™ Blade Clamp
- Battery fuel gauge displays remaining run-time
- Variable Speed Trigger
- Voltage: 18V
- Stroke Length: 1"
- SPM: 0-3,200
- Battery: RED LITHIUM™
- Length: 17 ¾"
- Tool Weight: 6.4 lbs
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility
- 1-1/8-inch stroke length delivers a fast cutting speed
- Variable speed trigger with 0-3000 rpm provides increased blade control and faster cut speeds
- Pivoting adjustable shoe extends blade life and allows depth of cut control
- Rubber over molded comfort grip delivers optimal comfort and control
- Among one of the lightest saws in its class at 8.8 lbs
- 15 amp motor, powerful enough for even the toughest applications
- 57° beveling capacity with stops at 45° and 22.5°
- 2 9/16 " Depth of cut capacity provides additional versatility of applications
- Anti-snag Ball bearing lower guard provides smooth guard operation and long life in harsh environments
- Toughcord provides longer durability against cord pull outs
- Integrated dust blower function cleans the line of sight during cutting
- Durable high grade Aluminum smooth base for accurate cuts
- Clear line of sight aids in blade visibility from any angle
- On-board blade wrench storage allows for easy access to the wrench
Amps 15Amps Max Watts Out 1,950W No Load Speed 5,200rpm Bevel Capacity 57° Bevel Stops 45° / 22.5° Rear Pivot No Electric Brake No Blade Diameter 7 1/4" Depth of Cut at 90° 2.55" Depth of Cut at 45° 1.9" Tool Weight 8.8lbs
- Carbide tipped 7 1/4" blade
- Blade wrench
- Instruction user manual
- 4.5 Amp motor
- Variable speed (500-3,000 SPM)
- Quick-change blade system
- 4-Stage orbital action for on demand fast cutting
- Adjustable base bevels 0-45 degrees left or right
- Lock on button for extended use
- Vacuum port with adaptor
- 2 Year warranty
- ETL Listed
Includes: Rip Guide, (3)Blades (Wood, Plastic and Steel-Cutting), Vacuum Adaptor and Allen Wrench
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 4.5 Amp
- No Load Speed: 500-3,000 SPM
- Orbital Action: 4 Stage
- Blade Type: T-Shank
- Cutting Capacity In Wood: 2-1/2” (65 mm)
- Cutting Capacity in Steel: 5/16” (8 mm)
- Keyless blade clamp for fast, easy blade installation and removal
- 5.5 Amp motor deliver powerful cuts in the hardest materials
- Variable speed delivers 0 - 3,100 strokes per minute for optimal cutting speed
- 4-position orbital action allows for faster, more aggressive cuts in a variety of materials
- All-metal gear case provides superior durability on a professional site
- Shoe bevels 0° to 45° for beveled cuts
- Amps: 5.5 Amps
- Strokes/Min: 0-3,100 spm
- Stroke Length: 1 "
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- Orbital Action: 4-position
- Tool Weight: 6.2 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 11.75 lbs
- 1 blade
- heavy-duty kit box
- 6.0 Amp motor delivers power in demanding applications
- 0-3200 spm provides optimal cut for multiple applications
- Keyless blade change makes blade replacements fast and easy
- 4-position orbital lever provides best cutting performance in a variety of materials
- 7 position speed dial provides multiple speed settings for optimal cutting results
- LED light provides greater visibility on the cutting surface
- Tool free bevel adjustments at 0°, 15°, 30° and 45° makes bevel changes fast and easy
- Cast shoe with protective cover provides greater bevel accuracy and protection when cutting soft materials
- Soft grip handle and front grip area provides greater control and comfort during use
- Lock-on button provides easier control during prolonged use
- Heavy-Duty 15 Amp motor delivers power and torque through the toughest applications
- 11.3 lbs. lightweight saw reduces fatigue & improves user handling
- 45 Degree bevel capacity provides range of applications that can be completed
- Stamped steel shoe with optimum line of sight provides accurate cuts and durable construction
- Spindle lock feature allows for single wrench bit changes
- Kerf cut indicator aligns the blade to the indicator for accurate line cuts
Specifications Motor 120 VAC, 25-60 HZ/120 VDC Amps 15 Amps Capacity at 90° Cut 2-3/8" Speed 5,600 rpm Capacity at 45° Cut 1-13/16" Arbor Standard Blade Diameter 7-1/4" Weight 11.3 lbs
The M18 FUEL™ SAWZALL® Reciprocating Saw is the fastest cutting 18-volt cordless reciprocating saw on the market, offering up to 30% faster cutting, 2X more run-time, and 5X tool life of competitive saws. The POWERSTATE™ brushless motor provides cutting power at the same level as some corded saws. The REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack delivers up to 2X the runtime of competitive 18-volt tools and will provide more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries. The included REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system ensures optimized performance and protection from overloading, overheating, and over-discharging. The M18 FUEL™ SAWZALL Reciprocating saw also features an adjustable shoe, and integrated LED light, and a rafter hook for easy storage on the job.
- M18 FUEL SAWZALL Reciprocating Saw
- M18 REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack
- M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger
- Carrying Case
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased versatility
- Powerful 10.0 Amp motor designed for heavy-duty applications
- Lever-action keyless blade clamp for quick and easy blade changing
- 0-2,800 strokes per minute and 1-1/8" stroke length deliver fast cutting
- Variable speed trigger provides improved control
- Amps: 10.0 Amps
- Strokes/Min: 0-2,800 spm
- Stroke Length: 1-1/8"
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Lever
- 4 Position Blade Clamp: Yes
- Adjustable Shoe: Fixed
- Variable-Speed Trigger: Yes
- Tool Length: 17.5"
- Tool Weight: 7.0 lbs
- Heavy-duty carrying case
- Instruction Manual