The M18 FUEL 6-1/2” Circular Saw is the fastest saw in its class, offering up to 30% faster cutting, 2X more runtime and 3X longer tool life than competitive saws. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor outpowers all other 18-Volt cordless circular saws and allows you to perform jobs that previously required a corded tool. The M18 REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (not included) delivers up to 2X more runtime and provides more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries. The saw’s REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures optimized performance and protection from overloading, overheating and over-discharging. The 18-volt lithium-ion circular saw’s guards and shoe are built of cast magnesium to provide a durable, lightweight base. The saw also features an integrated LED light and a rafter hook for convenient storage on the job. The saw includes a blade wrench and a blade.
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Outpowers all other 18-volt cordless circular saws and provides up to 3X longer tool life
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: The most advanced electronic system on the market maximizes performance
- REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Battery Pack: Offers up to 4X more runtime, 20% more power and up to 2X more recharges than competitive batteries (NOT INCLUDED)
Specifications Voltage 18V Length 13.5" Weight 6.8 lbs Arbor Size 5/8" LED Light Yes Speed 5,000 RPM Blade Guard Magnesium Shoe Magnesium Max. Bevel Capacity 50° Package Type Tool-Only (No Battery or Charger Included)
The new Milwaukee Orbital Super Sawzall® Reciprocating Saw has a high powered 13 amp Milwaukee built motor for fast orbital cutting action. The variable speed trigger provides 0 to 3000 strokes per minute with a 1-1/4 in. stroke. The 6536-21 is counter balanced for smoother operation with less vibration. A gear protecting clutch allows the saw to withstand impacts, lengthening the life of the tool. The QUIK-LOK™ blade clamp provides fast and easy blade changes, and an impact resistant carrying case provides room to store a variety of accessories.
- Super SAWZALL® Recip Saw
- Carrying Case
- 13 Amp Milwaukee Built Motor
- Orbital Cutting Action
- Variable Speed Trigger, 0-3000 SPM
- 1-1/4 in. Stroke
- Counter Balanced/Gear Protection Systems
- QUIK-LOK™ Blade Clamp
- Amps: 13.0
- Stroke Length: 1-1/4"
- No Load SPM: 0-3,000
- Orbital Action: Yes
- Gear Protecting Clutch: Yes
- Constant Speed Technology: No
- Counter Weight: Yes
- Clutch: Yes
- Adjustable Shoe: Yes
- Dial Speed Control: No
- Cord Type: 8 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Grounded
- Switch Type: Trigger
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- Keyless Adj Shoe: Yes
- Adjustable Handle: No
- Counter-Balance: Yes
- Impact Protection: Yes
- Length: 18-3/4 in.
- Tool Weight: 9.8 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 lbs.
The M18 FUEL™ SAWZALL® Reciprocating Saw is the fastest cutting 18-volt cordless reciprocating saw on the market, offering up to 30% faster cutting, 2X more run-time, and 5X tool life of competitive saws. The POWERSTATE™ brushless motor provides cutting power at the same level as some corded saws. The REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack delivers up to 2X the runtime of competitive 18-volt tools and will provide more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries. The included REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system ensures optimized performance and protection from overloading, overheating, and over-discharging. The M18 FUEL™ SAWZALL Reciprocating saw also features an adjustable shoe, and integrated LED light, and a rafter hook for easy storage on the job.
- M18 FUEL SAWZALL Reciprocating Saw
- M18 REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack
- M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger
- Carrying Case
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility
- 1-1/8-inch stroke length delivers a fast cutting speed
- Variable speed trigger with 0-3000 rpm provides increased blade control and faster cut speeds
- Pivoting adjustable shoe extends blade life and allows depth of cut control
- Rubber over molded comfort grip delivers optimal comfort and control
The 2794-22 M18 FUEL Cordless 2-Tool Combo Kit includes the M18 FUEL 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (2604-20), M18 FUEL SAWZALL Reciprocating Saw (2720-20). M18 FUEL features a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, REDLINK PLUS Electronic Intelligence and REDLITHIUM Battery Technology, this results in longer motor life, more run time and more power. The POWERSTATE brushless motor works harder and lives longer than all leading competitors, while reducing noise and cooling more rapidly to deliver years of maintenance-free performance. The Milwaukee REDLITHIUM XC4.0 Battery is the most durable pack on the market and provides up to 2X more run time than standard Lithium-Ion batteries. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence hardware and software is the world’s most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics that will maximize performance and protect the user’s investment.
- (1) M18 FUEL 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (Bare Tool) (2604-20)
- (1) M18 FUEL SAWZALL Reciprocating Saw (2720-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1840)
- (1) M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Contractor Bag
- (1) 6" 10 TPI Thin Kerf SAWZALL Blade
The HACKZALL®M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION One- Handed Recip Saw (2625-20) features a Patent Pending Dual Gear Anti-Vibration System for unmatched comfort and control as well as light weight design for superior control and versatility. The powerful motor delivers 0-3,000 strokes per minute and a 3/4” stroke length allows for fast cutting through a wide range of material such as wood, metal and PVC. The dual gear anti-vibration system increases control and accuracy.The 2625-21CT also features a QUIK-LOK® blade clamp which offers fast and easy blade changes.
- 2625-20 HACKZALL® M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION One-Handed Recip Saw
- (1) M18™ Compact RED LITHIUM ™ Battery
- 1-Hour Charger
- SAWZALL® Blade
- Contractor Bag
- One-handed design provides superior control & versatility over a standard reciprocating saw
- Compact size allows for cutting in tight spaces, and light weight makes overhead work easier QUIK-LOK® Blade Clamp offers fast, easy tool free blade changes for SAWZALL® Blades & HACKZALL® Blades
- Built-In LED light illuminates the work surface while cutting
- Compatible with M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries and M18™ Compact RED LITHIUM™ Batteries
- Voltage: 18V
- Speed: 0-3000 SPM
- Stroke Length: 3/4”
- Blade Clamp: QUIK-LOK™ Universal
- Trigger: Variable
- Battery: RED LITHIUM™
- Tool Length: 13 in
- Tool Weight: 4.1 lbs