Power Tool Accessories
$11.994" Coarse Knot Steel Wire Cup Brush With 5/8-11 Threaded Arbor Hole. 8,500 RPM. Learn More
$10.994" Coarse Knot Steel Wire Wheel With 5/8-11 Threaded Arbor Hole. 20,000 RPM Learn More
Milwaukee® designs and manufactures Sawzall® blades for the toughest professional applications. Material, blade geometry and heat treating are designed to maximize metal cutting performance.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- Blade Dimension: 6"x3/4"x.035"
- Shank: 24 TPI
- TPI/Grit: 1/2 in. Universal
- Package Quantity: 5
- Ideal for drilling in hard-to-reach areas and for running wires and cable
- Bit is constructed of M-2 high speed steel for the best combination of strength, heat resistance, and wear resistance
- For general use in wood, metal, and plastic
- Black oxide coating resists corrosion
- 135 degree split point ensures a true start and eliminates bit walking
- 5/8 inch 4 flute
- SDS shank
- 4 inch drilling depth
- 6 inch overall length
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs. 5 per package
- Geometric design provides the shock absorption zone
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Forged tips for maximum grip
- Titanium nitride coating extends the life of the bit; lasts up to six times longer than standard high speed steel drill bits
- Heavy-duty web design provides extreme rigidity when drilling in metal applications
- Shorter cutting lips reduce torque when drilling in high tensile strength materials
- 135-degree split point reduces feed pressure for easier penetration without work hardening
Marathon® with WeldTec Circular Saw Blade
- WeldTec™ Technology
- UC2™ Carbide
- E.O.T.™ Grind Technology
- Innovative Heat Vents & Expansion Slots for Straighter Cuts
- Reinforced Shoulder for Durability
- Diameter : 7 1/4"
- Teeth : 24
- Arbor : 5/8"
- Kerf : .071"
- Hook Angle : 20"
- Grind : ATB