Power Tool Accessories
Marathon® with WeldTec Circular Saw Blade
- WeldTec™ Technology
- UC2™ Carbide
- E.O.T.™ Grind Technology
- Innovative Heat Vents & Expansion Slots for Straighter Cuts
- Reinforced Shoulder for Durability
- Diameter : 7 1/4"
- Teeth : 24
- Arbor : 5/8"
- Kerf : .071"
- Hook Angle : 20"
- Grind : ATB
- Variable depth gullets provide more efficient chip clearance
- 4/6 Variable pitch teeth for reduced noise and improved performance
- Electron beam weld for stronger, longer lasting teeth
- Bi-metal construction for toughness and long life
$10.994" Coarse Knot Steel Wire Wheel With 5/8-11 Threaded Arbor Hole. 20,000 RPM Learn More
- Patented tooth design utilizes sharper tooth geometry for faster cut rates
- Aggressive shank angle increases tooth contact, maintaining cutting speed as blade wears for longer blade life
- Specially formulated anti-stick coating minimizes friction and gum-up for smoother cuts
$12.996" Narrow Face Fine Crimp Steel Wire Wheel With 1/2 & 5/8 Arbor Hole. 6,000 RPM. Learn More
Milwaukee® designs and manufactures Sawzall® blades for the toughest professional applications. Material, blade geometry and heat treating are designed to maximize metal cutting performance.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- Blade Dimension: 6"x3/4"x.035"
- Shank: 24 TPI
- TPI/Grit: 1/2 in. Universal
- Package Quantity: 5