Power Tool Accessories
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs. 5 per package
- Geometric design provides the shock absorption zone
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Forged tips for maximum grip
- High performance metal drilling for portable drill users, works well on curved surfaces
- Revolutionary tip design stays sharper longer and drills up to 10x faster than other leading drill bits
- High speed steel features a black body and gold flute
- Self-centering TURBOMAX tip for clean entry and fast starts; stays sharp longer
- Three flatted shank on 3/16" and above for better chuck grip
- 5/8 inch 4 flute
- SDS shank
- 4 inch drilling depth
- 6 inch overall length
- Constructed of M-35 5 percent cobalt high speed steel for super abrasive resistance in tough metals
- Heavy duty spiral flute design produces faster chip ejection
- Shorter cutting lips reduce torque for drilling in high tensile strength materials.
- 135-degree split point reduces feed pressure for easier penetration without work hardening
$11.998" X 1/4" X 5/8"-11THD Treaded Arbor Type 27 Metal/Steel Grinding Wheel. (A24R) Max RPM 6,500. Learn More
Milwaukee® designs and manufactures Sawzall® blades for the toughest professional applications. Material, blade geometry and heat treating are designed to maximize metal cutting performance.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- Blade Dimension: 6"x3/4"x.035"
- Shank: 14 TPI
- TPI/Grit: 1/2 in. Universal
- Package Quantity:5
Marathon® with WeldTec Circular Saw Blade
- WeldTec™ Technology
- UC2™ Carbide
- E.O.T.™ Grind Technology
- Innovative Heat Vents & Expansion Slots for Straighter Cuts
- Reinforced Shoulder for Durability
- Diameter : 7 1/4"
- Teeth : 24
- Arbor : 5/8"
- Kerf : .071"
- Hook Angle : 20"
- Grind : ATB
- Blue-Groove point and cutting edge for faster chip removal - 4x faster than standard spade bits
- Double cutting spurs scribe the outside of the hole reducing breakout
- 10% larger shank for added durability
- Grooved hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck or bit extension
- Fits all standard quick change chucks
- Not for use with bit extensions