Power Tool Combo Kits
Since 1924, industry-leading Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. has been producing the highest-quality, most-reliable, heavy-duty electric power tools and power tool accessories. This trusted leader brings you the ultimate M18 cordless 2-tool combo kit (2691-22). This set includes the Compact Driver (MWK-2601-20) and the 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (MWK-2650-20). Patented design, state-of-the-art 4-pole frameless motor, and user-friendly ergonomics make the M18 Cordless System an impressive series that maximizes both power and performance. Milwaukee has taken no shortcuts in producing this power kit. Each tool also features variable speed triggers, built-in LED illumination, battery fuel level gauges, and lightweight yet durable construction.
Milwaukee knows job sites can be brutal on a tool, so they have carefully designed these battery packs to be rugged and durable. Features include cell separators, welded frame, and recessed terminals. Over-molded housing and slide pack dual clips round out each battery pack‘s practical construction. A 30-minute battery charger completes the kit.
Innovative features, unmatched power, and exceptional runtime make the Milwaukee M18 Cordless Lithium-Ion Compact Driver and ¼” Hex Impact Driver Combo Kit essential for any job site. Arsenal comes complete with a sturdy carrying case and a handy belt clip.
Milwaukee M18 Lithium-Ion Compact Drill Driver
Rather than drilling pilot holes for ductwork or running wire and conduit, the Milwaukee M18 lithium-ion compact drill driver is the best and most powerful choice. With 24 clutch settings and delivering 400 in/lb. of torque, this driver is simply the most powerful in its class. Adjustable speeds range from a low speed RPM of 1-450 to the high speed RPM of 1-1,800. Weighing 5.3 pounds, measuring 5 ¾ inches, and featuring a convenient side handle, the M18 drill driver is both comfortable and compact. And with exceptional drill bit retention, it is easy to see why this driver is an easy choice for at-home handymen and professional builders alike.
Milwaukee’s M18 ¼” Hex Compact Impact Driver
When you need to secure sheet metal screws or 5/8-inch and 3/4-inch pipe couplings or any other hex fastener, reach for Milwaukee’s M18 ¼” Hex Compact Impact Driver. Though it weighs only 3.5 pounds, it packs major power and delivers 1,400 in./lb of torque and 0-3,200 IPM. Featuring 0-2,200 RPM, the Milwaukee driver is over 70% faster than the competition. Though the fastest, strongest, and most durable, this impact driver also features user conveniences. It includes one-handed bit-loading and, like the drill driver, it also has LED illumination for those tough jobs with poor lighting. And with twice as much run-time, you can maximize the power and minimize the downtime.
Red Lithium Compact Battery Packs
Powered by Milwaukee’s high-capacity Red Lithium Compact Battery Packs (included), these tools boast longer run times and are, therefore, much more user-friendly. In 2005, Milwaukee introduced the first-ever lithium-ion charging system. Since, they have perfected the formula and have become an industry leader. Their optimal batteries, though 50% smaller and 65% lighter, are 30% more powerful than NiCd compact batteries. The convenient gauge tells users when the charge is running low. Just one more feature that reduces your unproductive downtime.
- Two power tools: Compact Driver (2601-20) and ¼” Hex Impact Driver (2650-20)
- Carrying case
- Two batteries: 18V RED LITHIUM Compact Battery Packs
- 30-minute M18 Battery Charger
- Belt clip
- 18V voltage
- Built-in LED illumination
- Powerful torque
- Battery fuel level gauges
- Adjustable speeds
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
The M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 4-1/2" Cut-off / Grinder provides speed, durability and ease-of-use to the industrial user. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-pole motor, the 2680-20 delivers maximum power when cutting or grinding. The 2680-20 is the only cordless cut-off / grinder in the market to provide the user-preferred paddle switch for comfort and ease-of use when operating in various positions. L-shape intake vents protect the cut-off / grinder by keeping harmful debris from entering the tool and damaging internal components.
- 2680-20 M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 4-1/2" Cut-off / Grinder-Bare Tool
- Type 1 Guard
- Type 27 Guard
- Spanner Wrench
- Side Handle
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Motor- Delivers maximum power when cutting or grinding
- Overload Protection- Prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- Debris Baffles - L-shape vents keep debris from entering the tool and damaging internal components to help increase tool life.
- Tool Free, Burst Resistant Guard- Allows for quick, easy guard adjustments. Easy to access and actuate too free guard makes it easier and less time consuming to adjust the guard for various applicatoins.
- Paddle Switch Design- The only cordless cut-off /grinder in the market with a paddle switch design
- Up to 35% faster cutting speed
- Up to 50% more cuts on a single charge
- 3-Position Side Handle- Provides optimal Control and Versatility
- Voltage: 18V
- RPMs: 9,000
- Paddle Switch: Yes
- Tool Free Guard: Yes
- Large Button Spindle Lock: Yes
- Position Handle: 3
- Type 1 Guard: Yes
- Type 27 Guard: Yes
- Battery: Lithium Ion
- Tool Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 5.3 lbs
The 2696-26 M18™ cordless LITHIUM-ION 6-tool combo kit includes the 1/2" Hammer Drill / Driver (2602-20), 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2650-20), Sawzall® Recip Saw (2620-20), 6 1/2" Circular Saw (2630-20), 4-1/2" Cut-off / Grinder (2680-20) and Work Light (49-24-0171). The M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION System's patented technologies and electronics, innovative motor design, and superior ergonomics provide the most efficient blend of power, weight and performance in the industry. Powered by REDLITHIUM™ the M18™ cordless system delivers more torque, more power, and longer run-time than the competition.
- (1) 2602-20 M18™ 1/2" Hammer Drill Driver
- (1) 2650-20 M18™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver
- (1) 2620-20 SAWZALL® M18™ Recip Saw
- (1) 2630-20 6-1/2” Circular Saw
- (1) 2680-20 4-1/2” Cut-Off Grinder
- (1) 49-24-0171 M18™ Work Light
- (2) 48-11-1828 M18™ XC High Capacity REDLITHIUM™ Batteries
- (1) 48-59-1801 1-Hour Charger
- General Purpose SAWZALL® Blade
- Contractor Bag
- M18™ Cordless 1/2" Hammer Drill / Driver with Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor delivers 525 in-lbs of peak torque, 0-550/0-1,700 RPM, & 29,000 BPM
- M18™ 1/4" Hex Impact with the Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor Delivers 1400 In-lbs of Torque
- M18™ Sawzall® Reciprocating Saw with Patented Gear-Protecting Clutch and Counter Balance Mechanism
- M18™ 6 1/2" Circular Saw Delivers 3,500 RPM with Magnesium Upper and Lower Guards for Maximum Durability
- M18™ 4-1/2" Cut-Off Grinder is the only cordless cut-off / grinder in the market to provide the user-preferred paddle switch for comfort and ease-of use when operating in various positions
- M18™ Work Light Provides a Fold-Away Hook for Hands Free Use and a 135-Degree Rotating Head to Direct Light at the Work Area
- DPM™ - Digital Power Management: Overload protection prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- Compatibility: Works with M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries and M18™ Compact RED LITHIUM™ Batteries
Voltage 18V Battery (2) M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries Charger 1-Hour Charger Number of Tools 6 Carrier Contractor Bag
Regular Price: $249.98
Special Price: $199.99
Looking for the perfect gift for someone or just for yourself? Take a look at this deal! The DeWALT 18V Cordless 4-Tool Combo Kit DCK422KA includes: Compact Drill/Driver, Circular Saw, Impact Driver, Pivoting Head Flashlight, 18V battery and kit box and a carrying bag. This kit come with a battery with Nickel Cadmium, which has a low energy density for use in 2.4V-18V power tools and last between 500-800 cycles. The Nickel Cadmium provides a quick charge, good shelf life and good job performance.
Specifications Voltage/Battey Type 18 Volt Battery Series 18V Compact Battery Chemistry Nickel Cadmium Tools Included Compact Drill/Driver, Circular Saw, Impact Driver and Flashlight 1/2" Compact Drill/Driver Model Number DC720 18V 6-1/2" Circular Saw Model Number DC390 18V 1/4" Impact Driver Model Number DC825 Pivoting Head Flashlight Model Number DW908 Battery Replacement Model Number DC9096 or DC9180 Charger Replacement Model Number DC9310
Regular Price: $119.99
Special Price: $89.00
- Runs off 7.2V to 18V DeWalt batteries making it a cordless radio
- AC/DC power allowing the flexibility to run off AC power cord of DeWalt power tool batteries
- Device storage box protects digital audio devices from jobsite debris and damage
- USB power port allows device to be charged via USB when radio is plugged into AC wall outlet or when running off DEWALT battery pack
- 3.5 mm Auxiliary input allows for connection to CD, MP3, portable satellite receivers and other digital audio devices
- DEWALT 20V Max Lithium Ion batteries offer longer tool runtime & enhanced durability
- No memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime
- DCD985 20V MAX hammerdrill with patented 3-speed all-metal transmission and 1/2" all metal ratcheting chuck
- DCF885 20V MAX 1/4" impact driver features 3 LED lights with 20 second delay to provide visibility without shadows
- EnergyStar qualified charger for a better environment
Choose the sub-compact ratchet with best-in-class power, speed and durability. The M12™ Cordless 3/8” Lithium-Ion Ratchet is the ideal tool for auto mechanics, maintenance and repair professionals looking for maximum performance and productivity in a subcompact cordless tool. It utilizes a powerful 12-volt motor to produce up to 35 ft-lbs of torque and 250 RPM, giving users the power and speed of a pneumatic ratchet without the airhose. It’s powered by the M12 REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack, which delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors, as well as best-in-class performance in extreme jobsite conditions.
At just 10-3/4” long and 1.9 lbs, the ratchet is tool-belt portable, and features a 3/4" low-profile head design for work in the tightest of spaces and engine bays. The variable-speed metal trigger and reinforced steel housing provide maximum control and durability with any application. The kit includes one M12 battery, a 30-minute charger, a 3/8” to 1/4" adapter and carrying case.
- (1) M12™ Cordless 3/8" Lithium-Ion Ratchet (2457-20)
- (1) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-2401)
- (1) M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
- (1) Carrying Case
- Powerful 12-volt motor: Delivers up to 35 ft-lbs of torque
- Superior fastening speed: Produces 250 RPM, with variable-speed trigger for greater control
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- On-board fuel gauge: Helps you monitor the charge precisely for less downtime on the job
- Built-in LED light: Illuminates work surfaces in dark locations
- Voltage: 12V
- Length: 10-3/4"
- Weight: 1.9 lbs
- Peak Torque: 35 ft-lbs
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Battery Warranty: 2 Year
- No Load Speed: 0-250 RPM
- Width: 3/4" Head
One component of this four tool combo kit is the 20 Volt MAX Lithium Ion premium hammerdrill (DCD985)Features of the new hammerdrill include a 3-speed all metal transmission, 1/2-inch metal ratcheting chuck and all metal gear housing meet professionals' demands for extreme durability, performance and comfort. This drill is ideal for commercial and residential builders, electricians, plumbers, remodelers, carpenters, cabinetmakers and installers, and woodworkers. For the performance contractors expect, this premium drill offer an all-metal, three-speed transmission that delivers 0-600, 0-1,250, and 0-2,000 RPM, depending on the setting. The second tool in this kit is the DCS393, 20V Max circular sawDEWALT's 20 Volt MAX circular saw offers contractors speed and battery power to improve cutting performance and increase runtime, as well as a high strength steel shoe and optimized handle design for an ergonomic profile that provides comfort and control. The circular saw is ideal for remodelers, carpenters and professionals tasked with framing, cross cutting, ripping, bevel cuts and plunge cuts.The third tool is the 20V Max recipsaw, the DCS381This 20 Volt MAX Lithium Ion Reciprocating Saw includes features such as a keyless blade clamp and 1 inch stroke length for performance. The reciprocating saw is ideal for professionals in fields including remodeling, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, fire rescue, HVAC/mechanical and framing. The final tool in this kit is DEWALT's new 20 Volt MAX Lithium Ion LED Work Light (DCL040) and it features added lumens, a pivoting head and multiple light zones for visibility on the jobsiteIn addition, the light features a hang hook for hanging, which is ideal for multitasking. The work light is ideal for professionals tasked with projects and applications that must be completed in tight, dark or dimly lit spacesWith respect to the 20V MAX: Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 voltsNominal voltage is 18 DCD985 20V MAX hammerdrill with patented 3-speed all-metal transmission and 1/2" self-tightening chuck delivers 535 units watts out of maximum performance, faster application speed, and superior bit retentionThe DCS381 is DEWALT's 20 Volt MAX Lithium Ion Reciprocating Saw which includes features such as a keyless four position blade clamp and 11/8-inch stroke length for performance. The reciprocating saw is ideal for professionals in fields including remodeling, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, fire rescue, HVAC/mechanical and framingDCS393 20V MAX circular saw with 6-1/2" carbide blade can cut 2x4's at a 45[DEG] angle in a single passDCL040 20V MAX LED work light delivers 110 lumens of light output
Dewalt DCD985 Hammer Drill
Light and moderate drilling jobs should be a breeze and of stellar performance for DEWALT DCK491L2, as it DCD985 hammer drill has a 535 watts high power and highly efficient motor. This will make any drilling job look professional, even when done by a beginner.
Drill also has a three patented all-metal transmission speed options. Users can choose speed of 0-600 rpm, 0-1250 rpm, or 0-2000 rpm. They have the power to control the speed they deemed most appropriate and suitable for the task at hand.
Moreover, DCD985 hammer drill has a reduce slippages feature as it has a ½ racheting chuck with carbide inserts to give that bit-gripping strength.
Dewalt DCF885 Circular Saw
DCF885 circular saw has a bevel capacity of 0-50 degress, making it very useful for a many repair and construction applications.
Also, the DCF885 circular saw lets the users to cut completely through a two-by framing lumber. This is perfect for those who need to do framing, cross cutting, ripping, and bevel cutting. It can deliver up to 3700 rpm.
Dewalt DCS381 Reciprocating Saw
What sets DCS381 reciprocating saw from others is that it can reverse its blade upside down and do flush cutting. Blade changing is not a problem with this model as it has a keyless lever action blade clamp making it very easy and quick for blade changes. It is also very light weight reducing the possibility to feel fatigue or strain during use.
DCS381 saw is also very compact that it can be conveniently used in confined and cramped spaces. For added control, DCS381 has a variable-speed trigger lock and electric blade. It can deliver up to 0-3000 spm for fast cutting.
Dewalt DCL040 LED Work Light
The DCL040 LED work light included in this combo kit has 110 lumens for brighter visibility. It reduces shadows for clearer view of the work and can also distinguish different tones for different colors.Learn More
This work light can rotate its head up to 120 degrees for wider range of sight. It also comes with a built-in hook so as it can be used hands free.
- 1 hour charger for 7.2V to 18V DEWALT battery packs (except Univolt®)
- Runs off of 7.2V to 18V DEWALT batteries making it a cordless radio
- The DEWALT 3 - stage charging system provides maximum run-time and extends overall life of the battery
- Power outlets offer more versatility for jobsite power
- AM/FM Digital Tuner with LCD display, built-in clock, and 15 station memory presets
- High efficiency weather resistant speakers with dual bass ports for maximum bass and range
- Auxiliary port allows connection to CD Players, MP3 Players, and portable satellite receivers with an audio cable (cable not included)
- Dual pivoting 11" flexible antenna provides more durability and better reception