The Speedway 5-inch Air Sander delivers a smooth sand every time. With a 10,000 RPMs of free speed, an air inlet of ¼ inch, an average air consumption of 4 SCFM and an air pressure of 90 PSI, the 5 inch pad of this air sander quickly and smoothly completes any sanding job. The aluminum body comes with a grip to allow complete user control and comfort. This product is also GS/CE certified.
- Free speed: 10,000 RPMs
- Average air consumption: 4 SCFM
- Air inlet - 1/4 inch
- Air pressure: 90 PSI
- 5 inch pad; aluminum body w/grip
- CS/CE certified
Perfect for storm backup power, this Champion generator provides dependable power for home, recreation or emergencies. Powered by a 292cc Champion OHV 4-stroke engine, this unit provides 9 running hours at 50% load and 120/240 voltage. Comes with folding handle for easy portability.
- Large 5.7-gal. fuel tank allows 9 running hours at 50% load
- Intelligauge digital display measures voltage, frequency and operating hours
- Integrated control panel with 120/240-volt twist lock (L14-30R) and 4 x 120-volt household outlets (5-20R)
- 292cc OHV champion 4-stroke, single cylinder air-cooled engine with cast iron sleeve for durability
- Low oil shut-off for safety
- 1 in. diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- Wheel kit included: 8 in. never flat wheels and foldable handle for portability
- CARB approved for use in all 50 states
- Compare to champion 41135 5500/6800-watt portable generator
- Powered by 2-HP motor
- Two-stage cast iron pump
- Vertical tank offers 30-Gallon capacity
- Semi-pneumatic wheels for moving
- 5,000 hours of pump life
15 Degree Spray
Size: 060Learn More
The S Series is designed with the professional in mind. It has all the features needed and expected to meet the requirement of the most demanding applications.Features
- Power (LTP): 14 kW
- Voltage: 120, 240 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Engine manufacturer: Honda
- Fuel type: Gasoline
- Starting system: Electric
- Fuel tank capacity: 8,00 gal
- Running time at 50% of load: 6,5 h
More Specs: Click Here to View the PDF
100% Made in the United StatesLearn More
The SH Series is a highly portable machine with a small footprint, ideal for use where electric power is not available. The industry trusted Pull-Start 9.0 HP Vanguard engine provides power to the pump and thermostatically controlled 12 VDC Beckett burner. The engine has a 20 AMP charging circuit. A down-stream injector gives the user hot soap control from the gun. The STAINLESS STEEL wrapped 1/2" SCH 80 steel coil heats the water up to 250F. You will experience extended burner run time with the large 8.0 gallon diesel tank. The rugged powder coated frame has a lift point, integrated hose hooks and a big pneumatic wheel kit is included for portability. The machine is complete with gun / wand, 50' high pressure hose, quick connect nozzles, down-stream injector and adjustable thermostat. Requires group U1 235 CCA battery, not included.
- 3000 PSI / 3.0 GPM, triplex pump
- Pull-Start 305cc Engine
- Large 8-Gallon Fuel Tank for Extended Run Time
- Includes 50' Hose, Gun, Wand and Spray Tips
- Includes 4-wheel kit for easy portability
- Requires U1 235CCA Battery
- Adj Thermostat, up to 250F Wet Steam
- Gas Engine / Diesel Fired
- 50-State CARB Compliant
$99.97These heavy-duty cord sets are designed for use with Reliance manual transfer switches, transfer panels and power inlet boxes. UL listed. Learn More
Guardian Series Pre-Packaged Kit Includes:
- 16/16kW (LPG/NG) Generator,
- 200 Amp-NEMA/UL 3R Service Entrence Rated Automatic Transfer Switch
- 12" Flexible Fuel Line Connector
- Composite Mounting Pad
- Battery Requirement (*NOT INCLUDED*): (Group 26R, 12 Volts and 525 CCA Minimum)
- Generac OHVI® Engine- Generac’s OHVI® engine, specifically designed for generator use, provides the reliability to power through the most severe outages.
- True Power™ Technology- Less than 5% total harmonic distortion for smooth operation of your sensitive electronics and appliances.
- DPM Technology - Digital Power Management Technology allows for the smart control of two air conditioners without any additional items.
- Evolution™ Controller- Features a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons.
- Certified for 18"" Installation to the Home- Third-party certified to NFPA standards to be installed as close as 18” from the home’s exterior wall, provided it is located away from doors, windows, and fresh-air intakes, and unless otherwise directed by local codes.
- Rated for Operation in Areas with Low Natural Gas Pressure
- This generator can operate on natural gas pressures as low as 3.5” of water column.
- All-Weather Steel Enclosure- Our durable powder-coat finish helps make the sturdy, all-weather steel enclosure corrosion resistant. It’s also able to withstand 150 mph winds.
- Quiet-Test™ Mode
- Thanks to Quiet-Test, weekly self-tests run at lower RPM’s for only five minutes. It’s quieter than other brands, and consumes less fuel. Choose your schedule - weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
- Mobile Link™ Compatible
- Take advantage of Generac’s Mobile Link cellular remote monitoring system and check on your generator’s status using your computer or smart phone. Sold separately.
- 5-year Limited Warranty
The PW0721, 3/8 inch x 50 foot Extension Hose can handle up to 4000 PSI. Its rugged, wire braid construction and durable plated steel fittings help resist wear and extends product life.Learn More