Flag Tag#: TP-38M-FT
Inlet: 3/8″ MNPT
Thread: M22 x 1-1/2Learn More
The Powermate check valve is part of the large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. The check valve prevents air from going into the compressor head from the tank. Replace the compressor check valve with a new Powermate check valve if you have air leaking and cannot get your check valve to close off.
- 1/2 in. NPT x 3/8 in. tube with 1/8 in. bleeder
- Durable valve closes when air has been drained from the compressor head
- Compressor check valve needs to be replaced when it does not close during compressor shut down and allows air to leak back into the compressor head
- A faulty compressor check valve will harm a compressor
3/8" Drive Air Ratchet - The 170G delivers the power you need to get the job done. At 55 ft-lb of maximum torque and 170 rpm free speed, this tool is the perfect fit for all of your projects.
- 3/8" Drive
- Powerful motor delivers 55 ft-lbs of torque and 170 rpm of free speed
- Heat-treated ratchet head for longer life
- Ergonomic grip
If your family is looking for a standby generator that can power more than just the essentials — the 12kW standby generator system is the perfect solution for you.
Equipped with new, patented Symphony® II Power Management technology and designed for 5,000 to 8,000 square-foot homes, the 12kW system automatically manages your home's power needs, including up to two 4-ton AC units, to give you whole-house power with a smaller, more affordable generator.
The Symphony® II 100 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch features patented Power Management technology, that is new to the Briggs & Stratton residential generator product line. This one of a kind Power Management allows you to personalize your backup power. You choose up to 8 higher power need appliances (A/C, electric dryer, etc.) that your family will want to have available during a power outage, and prioritize them by the importance of each.
While powering all of your essential appliances (lights, TV, refrigerator, etc.) our patented Symphony® II Power Management system will measure your generator's power output and based on your priorities, the generator automatically turns each higher power need appliance on or off as capacity becomes available.
Designed for homes with 100-amp service, the 100-amp automatic transfer switch makes the transfer of power from utility to your backup generator easy. Now paired with the Briggs & Stratton® Symphony® II power management system, families can get whole-house power with a smaller, more affordable generator.
- Includes Symphony II 100-Amp automatic transfer switch
- Closer placement options for ease of installation per the National Fire Protection Agency 37 standard
- Automatically sends back up power to your home in seconds after sensing a power outage
- Durable home generator enclosures are made from the same rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel that is used in the automotive industry
- Dependable engine power from commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton engines
- Comprehensive generator warranty
- Adjustable exhaust - change the direction of exhaust away from the user
- Adjustable depth control - control the depth of drive in various types of wood and engineered lumber
- Removable decking tip - use to protect finished wood surfaces such as decks and fencing
- Serrated Metal Nose - For aggressive toe nailing
Flag Tag#: TP-14F-FTT
Inlet: 1/4" FNPT
Thread: M22 x 1-1/2Learn More
- 3 HP OHV Engine
- Runs 9 Hours at 1/2 Load
- Operating Noise 65 dB
- Two AC 120V outlets, One DC 12 V Output
- Lightweight, Compact Size
- EPA Approved
- Peak Power = 2000W
- Rated Power = 1400W
- AC Rated Voltage/Frequency = 120V/60Hz
- AC Rated Current = 11.6A
- DC Rated Voltage = 12V
- DC Rated Current = 8.3A
- Fuel Tank = 1.32 Gallons
- Fuel Type = Unleaded Gasoline
- Start = Recoil Start
Oil lubricated, belt drive 27-Gallon air compressor incorporates oil lubricated belt drive technology providing quiet operation for less noise than direct drive air compressors. A long lasting twin cylinder pump combines cast iron cylinders with aluminum cooling fins to reduce heat, maximize CFM and extend pump life. Heavy duty induction motor allows for maximum performance and reliability. This 27-Gallon ASME vertical portable tank optimizes storage space yet remains portable. Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt applications. This unit comes fully assembled with welded on handle and axle plate for added durability and includes a quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges and on/off switch.
- Key Features
- Oil lubricated belt drive technology provides quiet operation
- Long lasting twin cylinder pump combines cast iron cylinders with aluminum cooling fins to reduce heat, maximize CFM and extend pump life
- Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt applications
- 27-Gallon ASME vertical portable tank optimizes storage space yet remains portable
- Maximum pressure: 130 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 5.7; CFM at 40 PSI: 7.1; RHP: 1.9; UL and CSA certified Learn More
- GP7000, GP7000E, GP8000, and GP8000E series feature the Generac OHVI engine
- Hardened steel tube cradle
- Steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge
- Locking fold-down handles and wheel kit
- Low-oil shutdown
- Hour meter with maintenance resets
- Circuit breaker protected outlets
- Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation
- Electric start with starting battery standard on GP7000E and GP8000E
This trailer is ready for your choice of SK Hot Mobile Wash Skids. The 12-gauge powder coated frame includes a seamless polyethylene tank with garden hose fitting and 3/4" 80 micron filter. Includes Class II, 3500lb rated 2" ball hitch. The 3700lb torsion axle provides a smooth ride and up to 300% more wheel travel than a conventional spring axle. The recessed rubber mounted tail lights are tucked away from damage. As a complete package you will also receive two Stainless Steel hose reels, 100' garden hose and a 50' high pressure hose. Pressure Washer Not Included.
- Fits SK Hot Water Machines
- Includes 2) Stainless Steel Hose Reels, 100' Garden Hose
- 3700# Torsion Axle and 14" wheels, DOT approved
- Swing-up Jack & 2" coupler
- Powder Coated Chassis
- Recessed Tail Lights for added Protection
- Includes 3/4" 200 Micron Filter
- Pressure Washer not Included