The Champion Power Equipment 71531 gasoline or propane powered, electric start portable generator is powered by a 439cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 7500 running watts and 9375 starting watts. Ideal for powering several large appliances plus several household items.
- 7500 running watts/9375 starting watts (gasoline)
- 120/240V AC Load
- Intelligauge (volts, frequency, operating hours)
- Up to 8 hour run time at 50% load (gasoline)
- 74 dBA at 23 ft.
- Integrated u-shape handle
- Push-button electric start, easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- 1.25 in durable tubular steel frame
- 9.5 in. never flat mobility kit
- Start up oil
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug socket
- LPG hose with regulator, 3.3 ft
Specifications Running Wattage (Gasoline) 7500 watts Starting Wattage (Gasoline) 9375 watts Running Wattage (LPG) 6750 watts Starting Wattage (LPG) 8400 watts AC Load 120/240V Phase Single Frequency 60 Hz Engine 439cc Champion 4-Stroke OHV RPM 3600 Fuel Type Gasoline or Propane Gasoline Capacity 6.1 gal. (23 L) Run Time 8 hours at 50% load (Gasoline) Recommended Oil SAE 10W-30 Oil Capacity 1.2 qt. (1.1 L) Start Type Electric, Recoil Low Oil Shut-off Automatic Fuel Gauge No Voltmeter Intelligauge Mobility Kit Included Wheel Size 10 in. never flat Battery Included, 15Ah/12V Choke Type Automatic, Manual Noise Level 74 dBa at 23 ft. Dimensions 27.8" L x 28.7" W x 26.4" H Gross Weight 213.4 lbs. Net Weight 202.4 lbs.
The Speedway heavy-duty reinforced PVC constructed, for lifetime durability air hose, is designed for a temperature range of 0 – 130 degrees Fahrenheit. It has 300 PSI maximum pressure with 1200 PSI burst rating. The air hose has solid brass 1/4” male NPT fittings. This hose is oil and abrasion resistant and ready to work.
- 3/8” PVC air hose
- Heavy duty reinforced PVC construction
- 300 PSI maximum with 1200 PSI burst rating
- Temperature range of 0 – 130 degrees Fahrenheit
- ¼” solid brass male NPT fittings
Designed to combat your toughest challenge, the Ultra-Web® Cartridge Filter can be used for both wet and dry pick-up. Fits full size vacs. Does not fit Hang Up Vacs, 5 Gallon Contractor Portable, Floormaster Plus, All Around Plus, Heavy Duty Portable, 1x1®, BullDog® Portable, Mighty Mini®, Mini Hangup, Hippo®, or All Arounds with 1-1/2 or 2 Gallon tank sizes. Approximate size of cartridge: 8" diameter and 6.5" high.
- Nanofibers make clean up a snap
- Easy on/off design
- Up to 5 times more efficient
- Fits full size vacs
Remove oxidation, paint and rust with the Black Bull 10 Gallon Abrasive Blaster. This steel sandblaster allows for a diverse amount of surfaces to be cleaned during a single blast time. Designed for contractors and serious do-it-yourselfers, this steel sandblaster is an easy way for you to clean a variety of different surfaces including metal, wood, brick or concrete. Features a 10 gallon tank capacity with shut-off valve. Includes everything you need to get started. Just connect to a compressor, put on safety gear and fill with abrasive sand.
- Easily remove paint, rust and oxidation
- 10-gallon tank with shut-off valve
- 65 to 125 psi, 6 to 25 CFM
- Moves 80-90 percent of air speed
- 6 in. rubber wheels
- Overall size: 13.8" L x 16.5" W x 33.5" H
Powermate tank drain valve is part of the large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. Use the tank drain valve to replace the worn, leaky drain valve on the compressor. New Powermate tank drain valve will help prevent air leakage and water leakage when not draining the compressor.
- 1/4 in. NPT
- Quarter turn style
- Powermate tank drain valve creates snug fit to prevent leakage
- Drain compressor regularly for optimal performance
This quality impact wrench is a must have for jobs at home, on the farm or in the shop. The twin hammer delivers a max torque of 500 ft. lbs. and the impact wrench features a forward/reverse regulator with five speeds, allowing you total control. With a free speed of 7,000 RPM, this impact wrench is a whirlwind when tightening or loosening nuts and bolts.
Housing Material Cast Aluminum Capacity 1/2" Max Torque 500 Ft.-Lbs. Recommended Hose Size 1/2" Drive Size 1/2"
Protect your Champion winch from the elements with a secure fitting winch cover. Made from durable, washable neoprene with an elastic band, these covers will protect your winch in style. Fits winches up to 4,500 lb. towing capacity.
- Fits medium sized ATV/UTV winches
- Made from durable, washable neoprene
- Adjustable drawstring for secure fit
- Specifically designed for
- Champion 4,000-4,500 lb. winches
- Protect your generator from the elements
- Fits ATV/UTV winches up to 4,500 lb.
- Made from durable, washable neoprene
- Adjustable drawstring for a secure fit
- With adjustable depth control you are able to control the depth of drive in various types of wood.
- Easily change the direction of air exhaust away from the project with an adjustable exhaust.
- Quick clear nose allows you to quickly remove nail jams to reduce downtime.
- Non-marring tip will not dent the work surface.
Flag Tag#: TC-38M-FT
Inlet: 3/8" MNPT
Thread: M22 x 1-1/2Learn More