$1,049.97The 80 Gallon 2-Stage Air Compressor is designed to provide continuous power and is built to last.
- 5 HP (as rated by engine manufacturer) 230V 2-stage air compressor
- 175 max. PSI and 80 gal. ASME tank
- 15.8 CFM @ 90 PSI
- 100% continuous duty all cast iron pump
- 230V single phase motor, no starter required
- Includes finned intercooler
- Mounted discharge valve
- Extended design life lasts 15,000+ hrs.
- One year industrial grade warranty on complete machine - Pump warranty extended to two years with use of Ingersoll Rand's All Season synthetic lubricant, included
- Manufacturers Number: TS4N5
- Brand: Ingersoll Rand®
- Grade: Consumer
- Style: Stationary
- Tank Size: 80 gal.
- Running HP: 5 HP
- Voltage Rating: 230 V
- Phase: Single
- CFM @ 90 PSI: 15.8
- Maximum Pressure: 175 PSI
- Width: 40 in.
- Total Length: 48 in.
- Height: 76 in.
- Weight: 600 lb.
- Warranty: 1 yr. or 2 yr. w/Use of Ingersoll Rand Synthetic Lubricant
- PSI Rating: 175 PSI
- Pump Style: Two-Stage
- Material: Cast IronLearn More
Designed for heavy shop or industrial use, Ingersoll Rand Electric-driven Two-stage air compressors provide the reliability and performance that are ideal for most applications and users including automotive service and body shops, fleet maintenance, machine shops, production and manufacturing lines, wood working shops, dry cleaners, car washes, general maintenance/repair shops and farms.
- Durable cast iron design for 100% continuous duty application
- Precision engineered components for high reliability
- Individually cast cylinders, overhung crankshaft and one piece connecting road for ease of maintenance and service
- High efficiency finger valves
- 175 psig maximum operating pressure for applications requiring high air capacity and pressure
Product Specifications Length 48 Inches Width 33 Inches Height 70 Inches Capacity 60 Gallons Brand Ingersoll Rand Voltage 230 Weight 435 Tank Drain Valve Manual Drain Valve Horsepower 5 Tank Orientation Vertical Pressure Switch Included Motor "NEMA 1, ODP Motor" Compressor Pump 100% Cast Iron NPT Outlet 1/2 Inches Max PSI 175 BA SE Model Number 2340L5-V Phase 1 CFM 14 Hertz 60 Magnetic Start No
Campbell Hausfeld's long legacy of quality products began in 1836 when it manufactured horse drawn wagons and agricultural equipment. For more than 165 years, the longest history in the industry, Campbell Hausfeld has manufactured quality products for both the consumer and the professional. Campbell Hausfeld is a recognized leader in the home improvement and automotive industry. The company product line has expanded over the years to include a variety of tools and equipment designed to help do-it-yourselfers and professionals finish their jobs faster and easier.
Campbell Hausfeld's line of pressure washers have a lot to offer. All of Campbell Hausfeld's pressure washers are: Versatile: Helps you complete a variety of cleaning jobs around the home, yard, garage, or job site. Economical: Uses 80% less water than a garden hose. Powerful: Saves time and cleans more effectively than traditional cleaning methods. Gas powered pressure washers are designed for all your tough cleaning jobs. Wheeled for portability, they're easy to move around the home or the jobsite. Their quality gas engines and durable pumps will provide years of reliable service. This gas powered pressure washer is designed for your more demanding cleaning jobs. It provides increased performance and mobility so you can finish your task faster and easier. Powered by a Honda GX160 engine, the pressure washer includes 25 feet of high pressure hose and spray gun.
- Powerful and reliable commercial grade engine that is tough enough for any job
- Commercial pump with solid ceramic plungers and special high pressure seals provide long life pump
- Durable steel construction and pneumatic tires
- Heavy duty cart has on board storage for spray tip and gun plus storage for the lance
- 5 quick connect spray tips and chemical tube that draws soap from 1 or 5 gallon container
- Cast iron two cylinder pump design
- Powerful 5 HP motor with overload protection, no special starter required
- Space saving vertical tank design
- Durable 80 gallon ASME code tank
- Up to 10,000 hours of extended life
- 175 PSI maximum output
- Oil sight glass for quick oil level checks
- 5 HP Two Stage 80 Gallon Oil-Lube Shop Air Stationary Vertical Air Compressor - HS5180
- 2000 PSI Max Pressure
- 3.5 GPM Max Flow
- Powered by an industrial 5HP Baldor electric motor.
- Professional Installation Required
- Engine: 5HP Electric Engine
- PSI: 2000
- GPM: 3.5
- Pump: Comet Triplex Pump
- 2700 PSI Max Pressure
- 3.5 GPM Max Flow
- Powered by an industrial 7.5HP Baldor electric motor.
- Professional Installation Required
- Engine: 7.5HP Electric Engine
- PSI: 2700
- GPM: 3.5
- Pump: Comet Triplex Pump
- 220V/460V 3 Phase
This Dewalt DXPW3835 Gas pressure washer is engineered to meet the rigorous demand of the cleaning professional with its 3800 PSI Honda engine and it 3.5 GPM pro triplex pump. This Dewalt gas pressure washer is setting the standard by which all others are measured.
- Honda engine for reliable power and durability
- Heavy gauge steel frame, welded construction and solid steel 5/8 in. axle
- Direct drive engine & pump for streamlined power transmission from engine to pump
- Triplex pump design with ceramic pistons, adjustable unloaded and thermal relief valve
- Note: Product may vary by store.
- MFG Brand Name : DEWALT
- MFG Model # : DXPW 3835
- MFG Part # : 60576
Assembled Depth (in.) 32 in Assembled Height (in.) 28 in Assembled Width (in.) 23 in CARB Compliant CARB Compliant Commercial Yes Detergent tank No Engine Displacement (cc) 269 Engine Make Honda Engine Type GX270 Foldable handle No Fuel tank capacity (gallons) 1.4 Hose Diameter (In.) 3/8 in Hose length (in.) 600 Item Package Type Cardboard Container Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Warranty Overall; 3 year Honda; 2 Year Pump; Lifetime on Pump Head; 90 Days Gun/ Hose/Lance. Maximum Pressure 3800 psi Maximum flow rate (gallons/min.) 3.5 Number of tips included 5 Onboard storage No Pressure Washer Power Type Gas Product Weight (lb.) 123 Pump Type Pro-Industrial Triplex Pump Pump brand - Returnable 30-Day Start Type Manual Translucent fuel tank No Water capability Cold Wheel Diameter (in.) 13 in Wheels Yes
Campbell Hausfeld's CP5321 is equipped with a professional grade CAT pump and offers 2900psi. The commercial tri-plex pump is made with solid ceramic plungers and special high pressure seals that provide a lifetime of trouble free use and has a fully serviceable camshaft pump. ETL approved to UL and CSA standards it is completely safe, steel and the enclosed vented cover keeps water out and air circulating. The quick connect tips offer versatility of cleaning pressures and flow and the tips can be conveniently stored on the pressure washer. The powerful and rugged 230v, 5 HP induction motor is tough enough for any job and outperforms other electric motors. It performs like gas pressure washers without the hassle of fuel emissions, noise and low vibrations making it perfect to use indoors or outdoors. The portable steel cart with pneumatic wheels and comfort grip handle makes it easy to maneuver and easy to store. On board storage for the cord, hose, gun/lance and spray tips, the handle also folds down for compact storage. Great for use in maintenance shops, for livestock owners, ranchers and farmers, heavy equipment owners, commercial kitchens, marinas, screen printers and more.
- Equipped w/ 4 quick connect tips and chemical tube
- 35 foot power cord
- 3/8" X 25 foot high pressure hose
- Spray gun and lance
10,000 Watt, 15 HP OHV Electric Generator with Electric Start Includes: Mobility Kit and Maintenance-Free Battery
- 420cc OHV Air-Cooled Engine
- Start Type: Electric/Recoil Start
- Maintenance-Free Battery Included
- Includes No Flat, Pneumatic Tires and Handle
- Surge Wattage: 10,000W
- Rated Wattage: 8,000W
- Horsepower: 15 HP
- Amperage: AC Rated - 66.7A @120, 33.3A @240
- DC Rated - 8.3A @ 12V
- Fuel Capacity: 8 Gallons
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline
- Noise Level (Decibels): 76dB
- Fuel Meter: Yes
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Protective Circuit Breaker
- Low Oil Level Shut Down
- EPA Approved: Yes
- CARB Approved: No, This Unit is Not Available in California.
- Unit Weight: 235.40 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 30.51" x 19.02" x 25.00"
Honda GX390 Engine Gas Powered Pressure Washer Powered by Honda's heavy-duty, long-lasting GX390 motor, the PW4035 pressure washer emits very little emissions while maintaining optimal performance. Campbell Hausfeld's PW4035 is built for easy use and to last with its powder-coated steel frame, pneumatic wheels, detergent tube, and on-board storage for hose, gun and tips. Perfect for use on large cleaning jobs, farms, workshops and around the home. Campbell Hausfeld's gas powered pressure washers are designed for all your tough cleaning jobs. Wheeled for portability, they're easy to move around the home or the jobsite. Their quality gas engines and durable pumps will provide years of reliable service.
- Honda GX390 Engine
- Powder-Coated Steel Welded CartPneumatic Wheels
- Compact Handle Folds for Storage
- AR Brand Camshaft Pump
- Onboard Storage Conveniently Holds Gun with Steel Lance, 5 Spray Tips and Hose
- 50' Hose
- Easy to Clean
- Thermal Relief Valve
- 50' High Pressure Hose
- Spray Gun
- Steel Lance
- 5 (#3.5) Quick Connect Spray Tips
- Chemical / Detergent Injection Tub
- 4000 PSI 3.5 GPM
- Cleaning Power: 14000 Units
- Assembled Dimensions: 22”L x 34”D x 30.5”H
- 3 Year Limited Warranty