To be used with abrasive blasters and abrasive blast cabinets. 50 lbs.
- Use to Polish and finish various materials including all metals
- A light dust free abrasive
- Used for etching and finishing
- Always use proper safety precautions when using an abrasive blaster
- Needs 7-15 CFM to operate
- Interior 12V fluorescent tube
- Replaceable Film
- Construction: 12-18 Gauge Steel
- Capacity: 32 lbs.
- Arm Hole Opening: 5.5"
- Work Area: 2.5 cubic feet
- Overall Dimensions: 25" x 19 "x 19.5"
- Air Requirements: 5HP air compressor w/5min 12CFM @40 to 80 psi
- Gross Weight: 43 lbs
50 lbs, 80 grit, Glass beads are generally used in abrasive blast cabinets for cleaning, finishing, polishing and etching all types of material.Learn More
- Durable Fabric and Synthetic Leather construction
- Adjustable internal helmet for added comfort
- Large 4 1/2" x 2 1/2" acrylic viewing plate for maximum visibility and protection
- Reinforced side ventilation panels for increased air flow
Specially designed for pick-up of fine dust like drywall and cement dust or cold ashes, these high quality, disposable filter bags come in packages of two and fit 5-8 gallon vacs.
- 2 Pack
- Fits 5-8 Gallon Tanks