The Champion Power Equipment 73536i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 80cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 2000 max watts. With a 1 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 9.5 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of you sensitive electronic devices. This unit is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. CARB approved for all 50 states.
- True sine wave inverter technology
- Economy mode to save fuel
- Overload protection
- Up to 9.5 hours run time at 25% load
- Only 49 lb.
- Emissions: CARB - 50 State
- Easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- Stackable design
- Parallel capability
What Will it Power?
Advanced, true sine wave inverter technology provides safe, reliable power to computers and other sensitive electrical devices. Ideal for powering a small appliance or a couple household items.
- 12V DC charging cable
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug socket
EmissionsCARB (50 State)
80cc Champion OHV
Automatic (based on load)
1 Gallon (3.8L)
0.42 Quart (0.4L)
Low Oil Shut-Off
53 dBA at 23 Feet
Designed for the professional, our 3 HP single stage compressors are ideal for almost anyone, from individuals that thrive on do-it-yourself projects to the professional air compressor user. When performance is defined by maximum operating pressure, increased air flow and extended duty cycles, Ingersoll Rand is the product of choice. You will get a compressor that features maximum air power, reliable precision engineered components and a durable design that is built to last.
- 100% continuous duty applications
- High capacity compressor (up to 18.1 cfm@ 90 pisg) with 60 gallon vertical tank
- Efficient finger valves that are easy to maintain
60-Gallon Single-Stage Professional Series 100% durable cast iron pump with Swedish steel valve for long life and manual reset overload protection. Ideal for professional and automotive use.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
•Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump features•One-piece cast iron crankcase•Thermally stable cast iron cylinder body•Aluminum head & valve plate•Automotive style ball bearings•Durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves•Oil level sight glass•Easily accessible oil fill•12” cast iron balanced flywheel•Heavy duty, 240 volt induction motor for maximum performance and efficiency•135 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance•Large capacity, 60 gallon ASME* air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns, hammers, etc•Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life•Equipped with pressure gauge and on/off switch•Supported by our Toll Free Customer Help Line
Tank Size: 60 Gallon ASME*
Maximum Pressure: 135 PSI
CFM @ 40 PSI: 13.4
CFM @ 90 PSI: 11.5
Voltage: 240 Volt
Running HP: 3.7
Certifications: UL & CSA
Warranty: 2 Year Limited
Dimensions: 31” x 27” x 69.25”
Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump with belt drive technology 20-Gallon air compressor features: one piece cast iron crank case, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill and 12-Inch cast iron balanced flywheel. The heavy duty induction motor allows for maximum performance and efficiency, along with the 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance. 20-Gallon ASME portable tank has pre-attached pneumatic tires for maximum portability. Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt application. Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life and equipped with a quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges and on/off switch.
- Key Features
- Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump
- Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt application
- 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- 20-Gallon ASME horizontal portable tank with pre-attached pneumatic tires, quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges and on/off switch
- Maximum pressure: 155 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 5.7; CFM at 40 PSI: 7.0; RHP: 1.9; UL and CSA certified Learn More
- 208cc OHV Air-Cooled Engine
- Start Type: Recoil Start
- Includes No Flat, Pneumatic Tires and Handle
- Surge Wattage: 4,000W
- Rated Wattage: 3,300W
- Horsepower: 7 HP
- Amperage: AC Rated - 27.5A @120V
- DC Rated - 8.3A @ 12V
- Fuel Capacity: 4 Gallons
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline
- Noise Level (Decibels): 72dB
- Fuel Meter: Yes
- Protective Circuit Breaker
- Low Oil Level Shut Down
- EPA Approved: Yes
- Not for sale in CA.
- Unit Weight: 136.40 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (LxWxH): 24.02 x 17.52 x 20.00
- 2 - AC Duplex 120V Outlets
- 1 - 120V Twist-Lock Outlet
- 1 - 12V DC
The Megashot is perfect for those looking for maximum cleaning power with minimal investment. This machine was created especially for the professional painter who expects the top performance and quality of a Simpson pressure washer at a price that fits their budget. The Megashot is ideal for new business owners or contractors looking to extend their business into power washing. Compact in design, its small enough to be loaded and transported by one person. Its ergonomic spray gun allows the operator to work longer and with greater ease. It's quick connect steel accepts standard nozzles and attachments. 5 Stainless Steel Quick Connect Nozzles 0 degree, 15 degree, 40 degree and soap applicator nozzles allow you to choose the spray pattern best suited for the job. Extra dirty. Just submerge the detergent siphoning tube into pressure washer safe detergent and attach the soap applicator.
- Honda OHC premium residential engine for easy starting and proven reliability
- Direct drive engine and pump for streamlined power transmission from engine to pump
- Downstream detergent injection system
- Maintenance free axial cam pump with powerboost technology for increased performance
- MFG Brand Name : Simpson
- MFG Model # : MSH3125-S
- MFG Part # : 60551'
Assembled Depth (in.) 34 in Assembled Height (in.) 25 in Assembled Width (in.) 20 in CARB Compliant CARB Compliant Commercial No Detergent tank No Engine Displacement (cc) 187 Engine Make Honda Engine Type Direct Drive Honda GC190 Foldable handle No Fuel tank capacity (gallons) .5 Hose Diameter (In.) .25 in Hose length (in.) 300 Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Warranty Overall, 2 year Honda engine, 90 day Accessory. Maximum Pressure 3100 psi Maximum flow rate (gallons/min.) 2.5 Number of tips included 5 Onboard storage Yes Pressure Washer Power Type Gas Product Weight (lb.) 72 Pump Type Brass head Axial cam pump Pump brand FNA Returnable 90-Day Start Type Other Translucent fuel tank No Water capability Cold Wheels Yes
- Cast iron twin cylinder pump design
- Powerful 2 HP running motor
- Space saving vertical tank design
- Durable 26 gallon ASME code tank
- High quality, easy-to-read gauges
- Up to 5,000 hours of extended life
- Over 35% quieter and 60 degrees cooler than aluminum pumps with cast iron cylinder sleeves
- 6-Gallon Oil-Lube Vertical Air Compressor - VT6233
- Easy-To-Read Gauges
- 3/4-in Discharge Port
The Champion Power Equipment 11008 winch kit is a great solution for powerful and reliable winching with your Truck or SUV. It has a 10,000 lb. rated pull which means you'll be prepared for work, emergencies or whatever winching situation you might find yourself in. The winch kit includes 2 bonus accessories to ensure safe and easy winching.
- 10,000 lb. rated line pull
- Planetary gear train
- 3.6 hp series wound motor
- 85 ft. Galvanized super-duty aircraft cable
- Free spooling clutch
- Includes roller fairlead and remote control
The Air Foxx Vertical Dust Collector 2HP 220V/440V UFO-101H3 (prewired 220V) by AirFoxx is an area / spot dust collector suitable for wood working shops, and mid size workshop. The UFO-101H3 features a 2 HP (220V/440V / 60 hz / 3 phase Pre-wired 220V) high performance TEFC Motor (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motor) with 1550 CFM of suction power and 4.2 cubic feet of dust collection. With its portable design with roller wheel, the UFO-101H3 can be easily maneuvered between attention needed areas. It also features a reversible dust collection inlet adjustable to face upward or downward base on user preference.
5" X 1
4" X 2
SOUND RATING @ 3 FT
4.2 CUBIC FEET
15 1/2" X 30" (2)
18" X 35" 18"
Oil lubricated, belt drive 20-Gallon air compressor incorporates oil lubricated belt drive technology providing quiet operation for less noise than direct drive air compressors. A long lasting twin cylinder pump combines cast iron cylinders with aluminum cooling fins to reduce heat, maximize CFM and extend pump life. The heavy duty induction motor allows for maximum performance and reliability. This 20-Gallon ASME portable tank is equipped with pre-attached wheels and handle. Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt applications. Includes a quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges and on/off switch.
- Key Features
- Oil lubricated belt drive technology provides quiet operation
- Long lasting twin cylinder pump combines cast iron cylinders with aluminum cooling fins to reduce heat, maximize CFM and extend pump life
- Dual voltage motor is wired for standard
- 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt applications
- 20-Gallon ASME horizontal portable tank equipped with pre-attached wheels and handle
- Maximum pressure: 130 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 5.7; CFM at 40 PSI: 7.1; RHP: 1.9; UL and CSA certified Learn More