The Champion Power Equipment 73536i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 80cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 2000 max watts. With a 1 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 9.5 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of you sensitive electronic devices. This unit is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. CARB approved for all 50 states.
- True sine wave inverter technology
- Economy mode to save fuel
- Overload protection
- Up to 9.5 hours run time at 25% load
- Only 49 lb.
- Emissions: CARB - 50 State
- Easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- Stackable design
- Parallel capability
What Will it Power?
Advanced, true sine wave inverter technology provides safe, reliable power to computers and other sensitive electrical devices. Ideal for powering a small appliance or a couple household items.
- 12V DC charging cable
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug socket
EmissionsCARB (50 State)
80cc Champion OHV
Automatic (based on load)
1 Gallon (3.8L)
0.42 Quart (0.4L)
Low Oil Shut-Off
53 dBA at 23 Feet
60-Gallon Single-Stage Professional Series 100% durable cast iron pump with Swedish steel valve for long life and manual reset overload protection. Ideal for professional and automotive use.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
•Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump features•One-piece cast iron crankcase•Thermally stable cast iron cylinder body•Aluminum head & valve plate•Automotive style ball bearings•Durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves•Oil level sight glass•Easily accessible oil fill•12” cast iron balanced flywheel•Heavy duty, 240 volt induction motor for maximum performance and efficiency•135 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance•Large capacity, 60 gallon ASME* air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns, hammers, etc•Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life•Equipped with pressure gauge and on/off switch•Supported by our Toll Free Customer Help Line
Tank Size: 60 Gallon ASME*
Maximum Pressure: 135 PSI
CFM @ 40 PSI: 13.4
CFM @ 90 PSI: 11.5
Voltage: 240 Volt
Running HP: 3.7
Certifications: UL & CSA
Warranty: 2 Year Limited
Dimensions: 31” x 27” x 69.25”
Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump with belt drive technology 30-Gallon air compressor features: one piece cast iron crank case, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill and 12-Inch cast iron balanced flywheel. The heavy duty induction motor allows for maximum performance and efficiency, along with the 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance. 30-Gallon ASME vertical portable tank has pre-attached pneumatic tires for maximum portability. Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt application. Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life and equipped with a quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges and on/off switch.
- Key Features
- Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump
- Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt application
- 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- 30-Gallon ASME vertical portable tank with pre-attached pneumatic tires, quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges and on/off switch
- Maximum pressure: 155 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 5.7; CFM at 40 PSI: 7.0; RHP: 1.9; UL and CSA certified Learn More
VIAIR's 480C Dual Performance Value Packs include two 480C compressors, two heavy duty 40-amp relays and a 165 PSI cut-on, 200 PSI cut-off pressure switch. Each Dual Performance Value Pack comes with remote mount filter assemblies and mounting hardware.
- Dual Performance Value Packs are rated to fill tank volumes up to 10 gallons.
Note: Use thread sealant for proper installation.
Teflon tape is not recommended. Properly sealed,
recommended torque is 12 to 15 ft. lbs.
- Available in Following Color / Finish: Pewter, Chrome, Stealth Black
- Permanent Magnetic Motor
- Duty Cycle: 100% @ 100 PSI (50% @ 200 PSI)
- Max. Working Pressure: 200 PSI
- Max. Air Tank Size: 10.0 Gallon
- Max. Amp Draw: 44 Amps
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP67
- Dimensions: 10.87"L x 4.2"W x 6.75"H (Each Unit)
- Net Weight: 22.10 lbs.
- (2) 480C (Pewter, Chrome or Stealth Black) Air Compressors
- (2) Air Filter Assemblies
- (2) Remote Mount Brackets
- (2) Sets of Remote Mount Fittings
- (2) Sets of Spare Air Filter Elements
- (2) Leader Hose Clips
- (6) Air Line Clips with Included Hardware
- (8) Sets of Nuts, Bolts, Washers and Lock Washers
- Heavy Duty Tube Style Fuse Holder (Up to 60Amp fuse)
- (2) Heavy Duty 40Amp Relays
- One Heavy Duty Pressure Switch (165 PSI on, 200 PSI off)
- (2) Stainless Steel Braided Leader Hoses with Inline Check Valve
- Air Line (For Remote Mount Filter Installation)
Performance Data PSI CFM A BAR LPM A 0 3.53 25 0 100.0 25 10 3.10 28 1.0 86.5 29 20 3.00 31 2.0 81.4 33 30 2.86 33 3.0 76.8 35 40 2.75 35 4.0 72.7 37 50 2.64 36 5.0 67.6 39 60 2.55 37 6.0 61.2 41 70 2.43 39 7.0 55.3 42 80 2.26 40 8.0 50.1 44 90 2.12 41 9.0 45.0 44 100 1.97 42 10.0 40.6 43 110 1.84 43 11.0 36.8 41 120 1.72 44 12.0 32.4 40 130 1.59 44 13.0 28.0 37 140 1.49 43 14.0 24.8 36 150 1.38 42 160 1.29 41 170 1.18 40 180 1.09 39 190 0.97 37 200 0.90 36 * Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts Fill Rates 2.5 Gallon Tank Fill Rate 0 to 200 PSI 2 min. 22 sec. (± 10 sec.) 165 to 200 PSI 38 sec. (± 05 sec.) 5.0 Gallon Tank Fill Rate 0 to 200 PSI 5 min. 02 sec. (± 10 sec.) 165 to 200 PSI 1 min. 25 sec. (± 05 sec.) 10.0 Gallon Tank Fill Rate 0 to 200 PSI 10 min. 30 sec. (± 15 sec.) 165 to 200 PSI 3 min. 10 sec. (± 10 sec.)
The Panel/Link TWB includes a 200A main circuit breaker interlinked with a 30A - 125A generator breaker feeding a heavy-duty copper bus with feed-through lugs. The interlinked circuit breakers keep the generator isolated from the utility at all times, even with the deadfront removed. The TWB is suitable for service entrance and may be used as a main panel or feed-through to a sub-panel or main panel. The TWB has provision for 4/8 branch circuits and is ideal for applications requiring the entire service panel to be available for generator power.Learn More
This DHT 6500W generator is there when you need it most. Powered by a reliable Loncin gas engine, this generator is ideal for emergencies, job site use, recreation, household, lawn and garden, heating and cooling. Like all DHT tools, it comes ready to work.
- 420cc / 13 HP air-cooled OHV gas engine with recoil start
- 13 hours run-time @ 50% capacity
- Low oil indicator / low oil shutdown
- Heavy duty 1-1/4 in. steel roll cage
- Heavy duty 1-1/4 in. steel roll cage
Oil lubricated, belt drive 27-Gallon air compressor incorporates oil lubricated belt drive technology providing quiet operation for less noise than direct drive air compressors. A long lasting twin cylinder pump combines cast iron cylinders with aluminum cooling fins to reduce heat, maximize CFM and extend pump life. Heavy duty induction motor allows for maximum performance and reliability. This 27-Gallon ASME vertical portable tank optimizes storage space yet remains portable. Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt applications. This unit comes fully assembled with welded on handle and axle plate for added durability and includes a quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges and on/off switch.
- Key Features
- Oil lubricated belt drive technology provides quiet operation
- Long lasting twin cylinder pump combines cast iron cylinders with aluminum cooling fins to reduce heat, maximize CFM and extend pump life
- Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt applications
- 27-Gallon ASME vertical portable tank optimizes storage space yet remains portable
- Maximum pressure: 130 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 5.7; CFM at 40 PSI: 7.1; RHP: 1.9; UL and CSA certified Learn More
Quincy Compressor C15 Cool Refrigeration Dryers has a CFM of 15, Maximum Working Pressure of 232 PSI, and have 3/4" M inlet/outlet conncections. Refrigeration dryers use a refrigerant gas in order to cool the compressed air. As a result the water from the air condenses and can be removed. With this technique we can reach in the COOL range a pressure dew point of 41° F. As a result, the refrigeration technology is by far the most used dryer technology, complying for more than 95% of industrial applications. Refrigerant dryers are commonly used with pneumatic applications and in the general industry (eg. Engineering, steel, paper, tannery, garage).
- Remove the water pollution from your network
- Refrigeration dryer is a simple, low maintenance technology
- Extremely easy to install
- Very compact equipment fits in a minimum space
- Low maintenance requirement
- Compatible with any compressor technology
- Very low energy consumption
- Check your air quality with the dew point indicator
- Higher final product quality
- Increase your overall productivity
- 3/4" Male fitting
- 115 Volts
- Dimensions: 22" W x 9" D x 22" H
The EMAX 5-HP 2-Stage Inline Compressor Pump (APP2I0524T) is a quiet, low RPM solution that is an excellent attachment for EMAX compressor units. The Pump's Solid Cast Iron construction allows for an extended life up to 50,000 hours, and its Ram-Tek Solid Steel heavy gauge rods allow for maximum performance and durability. It's Cool-Tek technology makes it one of the coolest running compressor pumps in the industry, operating at a 35% lower operating temperature that reduces moisture build up and extends life. Additionally, the pump features Flow-Tek Concentric Disc Valves that deliver maximum air flow and reliability, and are easily accessed and maintained. The EMAX Compressor Pump includes a 2 Year Limited Warranty.
This pump is all cast iron. When we say ALL CAST IRON, (not aluminum) that is what we mean. It has solid cast iron cylinder, cylinder heads, crankcase, flywheel, crank, and forged steel connecting rods – not aluminum! 99% of the pumps you see on the market today have aluminum rods. This pump has a site glass to view your oil level. NO START-UP KIT REQUIRED!!! This unit comes filled with oil and has filters on the unit.
Solid Cast Iron Two-Stage Piston Series Pump
- Oil lubricated design to extend pump life
- Rated at up to 50,000 hours* (Based on B-10 Bearing Life Rating)
- 17 CFM @ 100 PSI
Ram-Tek - Solid Steel, Heavy Gauge Rods
- Designed for maximum performance & durability
Cool-Tek - The Coolest Running Compressors In The Industry
- Air Stream Technology provides 35% lower operating temperature
- Reduces moisture build up & extends pump life
Flow-Tek - Concentric Disc Valves
- Deliver maximum air flow & reliability with low replacement costs
- Easily accessible design provides easy maintenance & durability
Industrial Grade Tapered Roller Bearings
- For maximum performance & extended pump life
Built-In Head Unloaders
- Designed for continuous run applications
Bolt Pattern: 7-3/4" x 9"