Regular Price: $169.99
Special Price: $139.99
AR383 Features: Cold water electric pressure washer. Constructed of Copper, Aluminum and Plastic. Includes an accessory kit complete with gun, adjustable jet nozzle, high pressure hose and lance with foam dispenser. With a two-wheel trolley mounted unit with handle and hose reel. Automatic safety valve with pressure shut-off at pump head. -Total Stop System (TSS) for automatic start/stop. Attachable foamer/soap bottle. Equipped with a 3 axial-piston wobble plate pump, long-lasting induction motor, gun-wand. Gun wand assembly with a fully adjustable spray head, detergent tank, water filter, detergent injector kit and high pressure hose. -Rotary nozzle and TSS standard. GFCI and automatic safety valve with low pressure by-pass is standard on all blue clean models. Max. Volume: 1.5 GPM. Max. Pressure: 1,900 PSI. Universal electric motor 120 Volts, 60 HZ, 11 Amps. Annovi Reverberi Triplex 3 axial-piston wobble plate pump with tempered stainless steel plungers. Manual Sheet Instruction Sheet.This product is under warranty to the original retail consumer against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 (one) year ands a complete “bumper to bumper” warranty including the spray gun,the high-pressure hose and all accessories from the date of purchase.The warranty is not transferable or assignable. This warranty covers replacement parts. This limited one year warranty applies only toproducts used in consumer applications and is void in rental or any commercial application. Reasonable care must be used in conformity with operation and maintenance instructions in the owner’s manual and quick start guide. Failure to follow these instructions will void this warranty.
- Triplex Plunger pump with axial wobble plate
- Total Stop System for automatic start/stop
- Trolly with wheels
- Accessory holder
- Water filter adapter
- Quick connect garden hose adapter
- Universal electric motor
- Adjustable spray head with special fan jet settings
- Foam soap dispenser
- Turbo nozzle lance
Specifications PSI 1900 GPM 1.51 Horsepower 1.5 Amps 14 Motor Type Universal 120V 60HZ Temperature 122 degrees F Weight 28 Measurements 15.1 x 11.8 x 31.43
This air piping system is designed for air tools that require a constant supply of air and is great for large buildings. The piping is made of a high-density polethylen (HDPE) tubing and also features an aluminum core to hold any shape it is bent to and allow simple wall installation.
- 100 Feet Tubing
- 175 PSI operating pressure
- 3 Outlet Kits
- 2 Tees
- 1 Male 3/4" NPT Fitting
- 20 Clips
- Bevel and Cutter Tool
- 25 ft. recoil air hose
- Blow gun with safety nozzle, inflation needle and adapter fitting
- Dual tire chuck
- Quick coupler, male and female thread connector
- Thread sealant
$248.97The Champion 66520 2 in Semi trash pump with hose kit is a powerful pump that is light, compact and efficient. The unit is powered by a 196 cc Champion Single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine with a .9 gal. fuel tank and 0.63 qt. oil capacity. The recoil start makes this pump easy to set up and run. Integrated 6 in. never flat wheels and fold away handlebar allow for the portability necessary to take the pump where you need it most. CARB approved for sale in all 50 states.Learn More
- Easy pull recoil start
- 4-stroke, air-cooled 196 cc champion OHV engine
- Cast iron engine sleeve for durability
- Low oil shut-off
- 2 in. NPT diameter inlet/outlet
- Total head 98 ft./suction head 26 ft.
- Maximum delivery volume 158 gal./minute
- Maximum solids diameter 9/16 in.
- 0.87 in. diameter tubular steel frame (roll cage) for protection and durability
- Fold away handlebar for portability and safety
- 6 in. never flat tires
- Complete hose kit includes: 12 ft. intake hose, cam action quick coupler, intake strainer, 20 ft. discharge hose, hose clamps, Teflon tape
Increased Performance and Quieter Operation!
Shop-Vac Ultra Pro vacs are built to perform on the jobsite or in your garage. Packed with features like extra on-board storage and heavy duty tools and filters. Extra-large inlet for optional 3-1/2" accessories.
- Cord Length: 18 Feet
- Operation Sound Level: Super Quiet
- Hose Size: 2.5" Diameter
- Warranty: 4 Years
- Tank Drain
- Lock-on Hose
- Blower Feature
- Onboard Accessory Storage
- Air Flow: 210 (CFM)
- Sealed Pressure: 60 (inches)
- Electrical Ratings: 120V 60Hz 12Amps
- Peak Air Watts: 390
- 120 Volts
- 2-1/2" Dia. X 8' Lock-On hose
- (2) 2-1/2" extension wands
- 14" floor nozzle
- 8" utility nozzle
- crevice tool
- elbow grip
- Cartridge Filter
- Disposable Filter Bag
The Professional Woodworker 4 Gallon Twin Stack Air Compressor is the perfect companion to all of your air tools. With its 4 gallon air tank and low profile stable design, it is ideal in almost any situation, whether it is on the top of a roof or on the other side of the garage. It features 15 amp, 1.5 HP motor that runs at 1720 RPM. It can run 4.2 CFM at 90PSI or 5.5 CFM at 40PSI, with a maximum of 125PSI. The motor on this compressor is a high-efficient, cold start twin capacitor induction motor with thermal overload protection. This compressor is extremely durable with its solid cast iron cylinder and durable steel air intake filter. It comes equipped with an air regulator and 2 regulated, factory installed air couplers that easily supports two users.
- 15 AMP
- 1.5 HP - 1720 RPM
- 4.2 CFM @ 90PSI
- High efficiency, cold start twin capacitor induction motor with thermal overload protection
- Air regulator and quick coupler
Generac's iX Series inverter technology takes the raw power produced by the generator and passes it through a special electronic microprocessor to provide clean and stable power, safe for computers and other sensitive electronic devices.
800 watts of clean power to safely power sensitive electronics
Electronic circuit breakers protect against overloads
Low oil shutdown protection prevents engine from damage
FlexPower™ to save fuel and reduce noise
Super compact and quiet
Control Panel Indicator Lights
Run time at 50% load for 3.6 hoursLearn More
- Steel wire reinforced.
- Complete with 1/4" brass quick coupler & plug.
- Cut & burn resistant.
Max Pressure: 4,000 PSI
Max Temp: 200(deg)F
Couplers: BrassLearn More
- Quiet Operation
- Ideal for punch-out, trim, & finish applications
- Maintenance Free
- Sealed unit- no need to change the oil in the compressor pump
- Weighs only 22 pounds- easy to transport & store
- Powers many air tools: brad & finish nailers, staplers, etc.
- 3 years for consumer use; 90 days commercial use
- Limited to materials and/or workmanship
- 1 Gallon Air Tank With Top-Mounted Gauges & Connector
- Gauges for tank & tool pressure are easy to read
- Quick connector for simple hose connection
- Pressure Regulator
- Easy to reach, top mounted knob turns pressure up or down
- Plugs Into Household 120 Volt Outlet
- Only needs a 3 amp circuit; use in any 3 prong outlet