The Champion Power Equipment 73536i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 80cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 2000 max watts. With a 1 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 9.5 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of you sensitive electronic devices. This unit is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. CARB approved for all 50 states.
- True sine wave inverter technology
- Economy mode to save fuel
- Overload protection
- Up to 9.5 hours run time at 25% load
- Only 49 lb.
- Emissions: CARB - 50 State
- Easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- Stackable design
- Parallel capability
What Will it Power?
Advanced, true sine wave inverter technology provides safe, reliable power to computers and other sensitive electrical devices. Ideal for powering a small appliance or a couple household items.
- 12V DC charging cable
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug socket
EmissionsCARB (50 State)
80cc Champion OHV
Automatic (based on load)
1 Gallon (3.8L)
0.42 Quart (0.4L)
Low Oil Shut-Off
53 dBA at 23 Feet
Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump with belt drive technology 20-Gallon air compressor features: one piece cast iron crank case, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill and 12-Inch cast iron balanced flywheel. The heavy duty induction motor allows for maximum performance and efficiency, along with the 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance. 20-Gallon ASME portable tank has pre-attached pneumatic tires for maximum portability. Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt application. Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life and equipped with a quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges and on/off switch.
- Key Features
- Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump
- Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt application
- 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- 20-Gallon ASME horizontal portable tank with pre-attached pneumatic tires, quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges and on/off switch
- Maximum pressure: 155 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 5.7; CFM at 40 PSI: 7.0; RHP: 1.9; UL and CSA certified Learn More
The Champion Power Equipment 76533 gasoline or propane portable generator is powered by a 224cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 3800 running watts and 4750 starting watts. Ideal for powering a fridge, lights, TV, other small appliance or a few household items.
- 3800 running watts/4750 starting watts (Gasoline)
- 3420 running watts/4275 starting watts (LPG)
- RV Ready - TT-30R outlet
- 120V AC load
- Up to 12 hour run time at 50% load
- 68 dBA at 23 ft.
- Push button electric and easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- 1 in. durable tubular steel frame
- Intelligauge - volts, frequency, hours
- 8 in. never flat mobility kit
- Oil funnel
- Start up oil
- LPG hose with regulator, 3.3 ft.
Specifications Running Wattage (Gasoline) 3800 watts Starting Wattage (Gasoline) 4750 watts Running Wattage (LPG) 3420 watts Starting Wattage (LPG) 4275 watts AC Load 120V Phase Single Frequency 60 Hz Engine 224cc Champion 4-Stroke OHV RPM 3600 Fuel Type Gasoline or Propane Gasoline Capacity 3.4 gal. (13 L) Run Time 8 hours at 50% load (Gasoline) Recommended Oil SAE 10W-30 Oil Capacity 0.6 qt. (0.6 L) Start Type Electric, Recoil Low Oil Shut-off Automatic Fuel Gauge No Voltmeter Intelligauge Mobility Kit Included Wheel Size 8 in. never flat Battery Included, 9Ah/12V Choke Type Automatic, Manual Noise Level 68 dBa at 23 ft. Dimensions 26.3" L x 24.8" W x 22.9" H Gross Weight 132.3 lbs. Net Weight 119 lbs.
- Cast iron twin cylinder pump design
- Powerful 3 HP running motor
- Space saving vertical tank design
- Durable 60 gallon ASME code tank
- High quality, easy-to-read gauges
- Up to 5,000 hours of extended life
- Over 35% quieter and 60 degrees cooler than aluminum pumps with cast iron cylinder sleeves
- 60-Gallon VT Oil-Lube Vertical Air Compressor - VT6275
- Easy-To-Read Gauges
- 3/4-in Discharge Port
60-Gallon Single-Stage Professional Series 100% durable cast iron pump with Swedish steel valve for long life and manual reset overload protection. Ideal for professional and automotive use.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
•Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump features•One-piece cast iron crankcase•Thermally stable cast iron cylinder body•Aluminum head & valve plate•Automotive style ball bearings•Durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves•Oil level sight glass•Easily accessible oil fill•12” cast iron balanced flywheel•Heavy duty, 240 volt induction motor for maximum performance and efficiency•135 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance•Large capacity, 60 gallon ASME* air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns, hammers, etc•Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life•Equipped with pressure gauge and on/off switch•Supported by our Toll Free Customer Help Line
Tank Size: 60 Gallon ASME*
Maximum Pressure: 135 PSI
CFM @ 40 PSI: 13.4
CFM @ 90 PSI: 11.5
Voltage: 240 Volt
Running HP: 3.7
Certifications: UL & CSA
Warranty: 2 Year Limited
Dimensions: 31” x 27” x 69.25”
- 3500 watts surge/3000 watts continuous
- Produces 27.5 Amps at 120 volt AC
- Runs 8 hours at 1/2 load on 4 gallons of fuel at operating noise of 68dB
- Two AC 120 volt outlets & One AC 120 volt/240 volt twist lock outlet
- Weighs 106 lbs
- Non-CARB Compliant/Not For Sale In California.
- Engine Type: 6.5 HP OHV 4-Cycle
- Starting System: Recoil Start
- HP/cc: 6.5 HP
- Max Power Rating: 3500 Watts
- Continuous Power Rating: 3000 Watts
- Voltage: 120V/240V
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline
- Rated Amps: 27.5A @ 120V, 10A @ 12V
- Portability Kit: Included
- Operational Volume: 68 dB
- Tank Size: 4 Gallons
- Weight: 106 lbs.
- Dimensions: 25" x 17" x 18"
- 2 - 120V Outlets
- 1 - 120V/240V Twist-Lock Outlet
Two stainless hose reels attached to a sturdy powder coated steel frame that conveniently bolts down to any flat surface. Part# AR326 has reel capacities of 250' x 3/8", 5000psi, 400° paired with another of the same.
- 5000 PSI / 400F Max Rating x 2
- Constructed of Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel
- Will Hold 250' of 3/8" Pressure Washer Hose x 2
- Great Space Saver
- Solid Steel Drum Latch
NOTE: Hose not inluded.Learn More
Designed for a wide variety of applications that require up to 400 Amps. NEMA 3R rated. For use with Guardian Elite Standby Generators Item#s 167300 (50 kW) and 167301 (70 kW). U.S.A. The Guardian 200 Amp 120/240-volt standard transfer switch monitors utility power. When utility power is interrupted it signals the generator to start. When utility voltage returns, the transfer switch returns the electrical load from the generator back to utility. This transfer switch makes the generator completely automatic. There are no toggles to flip, no knobs to turn, and no extension cords to run when utility power is lost. UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards, it comes with a 2-year limited warranty.
- 200 Amp 120/240-volt standard transfer
- switch monitors utility power
- Signals generator to start when utility power is interrupted
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards
- Completely automatic; no toggles, knobs, or extension cords
- 2-year limited warranty
Powermate 60 gallon cast iron oil lubricated air compressor features a cast iron twin cylinder pump with a one piece cast iron crankcase, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill, and a 12 in. cast iron balanced flywheel.
- Heavy duty induction motor for maximum performance and efficiency
- 155 psi max pressure for optimum tool performance
- Large capacity, 60 gallon asme air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns, hammers, etc
- Spread voltage motor allows unit to operate on 208 or 240 volt without any wiring changes
- Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life
- Equipped with pressure gauge and on/off switch
Motor Running HP: 3.5 HP Voltage: 208-230 Volt AC Phase: 1-Phase Magnetic Starter: No Pump CFM @ 40 PSI: 13.4 CFM @ 90 PSI: 11.5 Max PSI: 150 PSI Pump Material: Aluminum w/ Cast Iron Sleeve Pump Type: Single-Stage Pump Drive: Belt Drive Oil Type: Oil Lubricated Low Oil Shut-off: No Oil Sight Glass: Yes Tank Tank Size: 60 Gallons Tank Outlet: 3/4 Inch Tank Orientation: Vertical Electronic Drain Valve: No Overview Certification: UL & CSA Dimensions: 31L x 27W x 69.25H
(78.74 x 68.58 x 175.90 cm)
Product Weight: 247 lbs (112.04 kilograms) Consumer Warranty: 2 Years
This Hydro Twister features a 20" seamless composite deck, stainless steel handle assembly and four caster wheels. Max Rating 4000 PSI / 5.5 GPM / 250F. Includes 2) #2.7 Nozzles Connection to gun is quick and easy via 22MM twist coupler. Gun not included.
- 4000 PSI / 250F / 4 GPM Max Rating
- Constructed of Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel & Composite
- Spray Bay Spins up to 2000 RPM
- Cleans Concrete up to 10x Faster then user w/gun & wand
- Connection to Gun via 22mm Coupler
- Includes 2) 2.0 Spray Tips
- Flip Over to use as an Undercarriage Cleaner