The Champion Power Equipment 73536i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 80cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 2000 max watts. With a 1 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 9.5 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of you sensitive electronic devices. This unit is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. CARB approved for all 50 states.
- True sine wave inverter technology
- Economy mode to save fuel
- Overload protection
- Up to 9.5 hours run time at 25% load
- Only 49 lb.
- Emissions: CARB - 50 State
- Easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- Stackable design
- Parallel capability
What Will it Power?
Advanced, true sine wave inverter technology provides safe, reliable power to computers and other sensitive electrical devices. Ideal for powering a small appliance or a couple household items.
- 12V DC charging cable
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug socket
EmissionsCARB (50 State)
80cc Champion OHV
Automatic (based on load)
1 Gallon (3.8L)
0.42 Quart (0.4L)
Low Oil Shut-Off
53 dBA at 23 Feet
- GP7000, GP7000E, GP8000, and GP8000E series feature the Generac OHVI engine
- Hardened steel tube cradle
- Steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge
- Locking fold-down handles and wheel kit
- Low-oil shutdown
- Hour meter with maintenance resets
- Circuit breaker protected outlets
- Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation
- Electric start with starting battery standard on GP7000E and GP8000E
Designed for a wide variety of applications that require up to 400 Amps. NEMA 3R rated. For use with Guardian Elite Standby Generators Item#s 167300 (50 kW) and 167301 (70 kW). U.S.A. The Guardian 200 Amp 120/240-volt standard transfer switch monitors utility power. When utility power is interrupted it signals the generator to start. When utility voltage returns, the transfer switch returns the electrical load from the generator back to utility. This transfer switch makes the generator completely automatic. There are no toggles to flip, no knobs to turn, and no extension cords to run when utility power is lost. UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards, it comes with a 2-year limited warranty.
- 200 Amp 120/240-volt standard transfer
- switch monitors utility power
- Signals generator to start when utility power is interrupted
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards
- Completely automatic; no toggles, knobs, or extension cords
- 2-year limited warranty
Electric pressure washers are the ideal way to efficiently clean surfaces in industrial applications with the power of pressurized water jets. 1850 PSI and 1.35 GPM gives this unit the power to spray and scrape away grit and grime with ease. A 120-Volt, 15-Amp induction motor offers gas-like performance with the benefit of being quiet, odorless, and having zero emissions. Durable axial pump is long-lasting and will withstand years of heavy use. Brass-head Italian pump features a built-in unloader which optimizes performance and reduces setup time. The durable cart features heavy steel construction and a fold-down handle for transportation. This pressure washer includes a 25-Foot high pressure hose with spray gun, a lance, two quick-connect spray tips, a chemical tube for connecting to a 1 or 5 gallon soap container and a 35-Foot GFCI-equipped power cord, all of which can be stored in the convenient on-board storage. CSA approved to CSA and UL standards.
- 1850 PSI / 1.35 GPM output
- 1850 PSI / 1.35 GPM output
- Gas-like performance from reliable electric motor
- Includes 25-Foot hose with attachments
- Convenient onboard storage
Generac's iX Series inverter technology takes the raw power produced by the generator and passes it through a special electronic microprocessor to provide clean and stable power, safe for computers and other sensitive electronic devices.
2000 watts of clean power to safely power sensitive electronics
Electronic circuit breakers protect against overload
Low oil shutdown protection prevent engine from damage
FlexPower™ to save fuel and reduce noise
12V DC charging outlet
Control Panel Indicator Lights
Run time at 50% load 4.7 hours
- EPA certified
- AVR (automatic voltage regulation)
- 7hp Powerease Engine with Low Oil Alert
- 3100 W and 2800 running Watts
- 1 x 120V Twistlock and 2 x 120V duplexes
- DC voltage
With a powerful Generac OHV horizontal shaft engine and professional-grade triplex pump, this 3000PSI power washer is just right for cleaning around the house, at work, or on the farm.
- PSI: 3,000
- Engine: 212 cc
- GPM: 2.8
- Weight: 110 lb
Designed for the professional, our 3 HP single stage compressors are ideal for almost anyone, from individuals that thrive on do-it-yourself projects to the professional air compressor user. When performance is defined by maximum operating pressure, increased air flow and extended duty cycles, Ingersoll Rand is the product of choice. You will get a compressor that features maximum air power, reliable precision engineered components and a durable design that is built to last.
- 100% continuous duty applications
- High capacity compressor (up to 18.1 cfm@ 90 pisg) with 60 gallon vertical tank
- Efficient finger valves that are easy to maintain
Two stainless hose reels attached to a sturdy powder coated steel frame that conveniently bolts down to any flat surface. Part# AR325 has reel capacities of 250' x 3/8", 5000psi, 400° paired with a 150' inlet reel.
- 5000 PSI / 400F & Garden Hose Pressure
- Constructed of Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel
- Will Hold 250' of 3/8" Pressure Washer Hose
- Will hold 250' of 3/8" Pressure Washer Hose
- Solid Steel Drum Latch
NOTE: Hose gun not included.Learn More
Powermate 60 gallon cast iron oil lubricated air compressor features a cast iron twin cylinder pump with a one piece cast iron crankcase, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill, and a 12 in. cast iron balanced flywheel.
- Heavy duty induction motor for maximum performance and efficiency
- 155 psi max pressure for optimum tool performance
- Large capacity, 60 gallon asme air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns, hammers, etc
- Spread voltage motor allows unit to operate on 208 or 240 volt without any wiring changes
- Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life
- Equipped with pressure gauge and on/off switch
Motor Running HP: 3.5 HP Voltage: 208-230 Volt AC Phase: 1-Phase Magnetic Starter: No Pump CFM @ 40 PSI: 13.4 CFM @ 90 PSI: 11.5 Max PSI: 150 PSI Pump Material: Aluminum w/ Cast Iron Sleeve Pump Type: Single-Stage Pump Drive: Belt Drive Oil Type: Oil Lubricated Low Oil Shut-off: No Oil Sight Glass: Yes Tank Tank Size: 60 Gallons Tank Outlet: 3/4 Inch Tank Orientation: Vertical Electronic Drain Valve: No Overview Certification: UL & CSA Dimensions: 31L x 27W x 69.25H
(78.74 x 68.58 x 175.90 cm)
Product Weight: 247 lbs (112.04 kilograms) Consumer Warranty: 2 Years