This Compressed Air Outlet can be mounted wherever you need compressed air.
- (1) 90120 Aluminum Outlet Block
- (1) 50100 3/8” NPT Straight
- (1) 50300 Union Elbow
- (1) 50120 Drain Valve
- (1) 50125 ¼” NPT Brass Nipple
- (1) 50130 ¼” NPT Brass 45 Degree
- (1) 50135 3/8” NPT Brass Plug
Adapts to surface, in wall or ceiling mount
- Durable Fabric and Synthetic Leather construction
- Adjustable internal helmet for added comfort
- Large 4 1/2" x 2 1/2" acrylic viewing plate for maximum visibility and protection
- Reinforced side ventilation panels for increased air flow
This orbital air sander, with its vibration-free 8,000 RPM, is perfect for bodywork or finish work on furniture! The air sander features a compact palm grip that lets you reach tight spots easily a paddle trigger and a built-in regulator. The air sander also has a fully shielded radial beraring to extend its service life.
Free Speed RPM 8,000 Exhaust Rear Length 15.45in Weight 5.28lb Average Air Consumption 6 CFM @ 90 PSI
For use with the Maxline 3/4" Compressed Air Piping System. Features a rear port for in-wall piping and a top por for on-wall piping. Made of anodized aluminum. Compatible with most compressor oils. The 1/2" female NPT outlet port accepts a quick connector (not included).
- D81010 Aluminum Block - measures 3.5" H x 3" W x 2" D
- 50120 Drain Valve
- 50136 Brass Plug
- M8005 3/4" Tubing Adaptor
- Provides full size pattern in a small package Nickel plated body provides easy clean up
- Features both fluid and pattern controls. Includes 8-Fluid Ounce canister
- Atomization is equal to a full size spray gun
- Siphon-feed design sprays light to medium viscosity materials
- Includes 8-ounce canister
- Includes 1/4-Inch male NPS air inlet
This outstanding spray gun delivers professional results on automotive and industrial finishes! The all-metal construction and reinforced base keeps the contents compact and tight as you spray! Features include an adjustable pattern and material control to make you get total control and an even coat, making this a great spray gun to paint cars, trucks and other industrial machines.
- Nozzle Size: 1.8 mm
- Fluid Delivery: 160-240 mL/min
- Average Air Consumption: 7-8 CFM at 50 PSI
- Air Inlet: 1/4"
Get a full and even spray when you paint with the Buffalo Tools HVLP Gravity Feed Spray Gun. Paint Spray Guns provide superior coverage and finish than traditional brushes and rollers. The adjustable spray pattern and volume control make this gun ideal for doing detailed painting, stenciling and other delicate designs. The plastic cup can hold up to 20 ounces of paint and operates at a maximum pressure of 43 PSI. Fits onto a 1/4 inch NPT air inlet.
- For home workshops and DIY, great for detailed painting, stenciling, etc
- Provides a better finish than brushes or rollers, adjustable spray pattern and volume control, gravity fed spray gun
- Air inlet: 1/4 in. NPT, air consumption: 10-15 CFM
- Compression required: min 2 - 3 HP
- Max operating pressure: 43 psi
- 20 oz. cup capacity, includes cleaning kit, wrench and barbed inlet fitting