This orbital air sander, with its vibration-free 8,000 RPM, is perfect for bodywork or finish work on furniture! The air sander features a compact palm grip that lets you reach tight spots easily a paddle trigger and a built-in regulator. The air sander also has a fully shielded radial beraring to extend its service life.
Free Speed RPM 8,000 Exhaust Rear Length 15.45in Weight 5.28lb Average Air Consumption 6 CFM @ 90 PSI
For use with the Maxline 3/4" Compressed Air Piping System. Features a rear port for in-wall piping and a top por for on-wall piping. Made of anodized aluminum. Compatible with most compressor oils. The 1/2" female NPT outlet port accepts a quick connector (not included).
- D81010 Aluminum Block - measures 3.5" H x 3" W x 2" D
- 50120 Drain Valve
- 50136 Brass Plug
- M8005 3/4" Tubing Adaptor
- Provides full size pattern in a small package Nickel plated body provides easy clean up
- Features both fluid and pattern controls. Includes 8-Fluid Ounce canister
- Atomization is equal to a full size spray gun
- Siphon-feed design sprays light to medium viscosity materials
- Includes 8-ounce canister
- Includes 1/4-Inch male NPS air inlet
- Combines a general-purpose filter, regulator and lubricator in 1 unit to help save space
- Self-relieving pressure regulator is used to adjust the outlet pressure between 0 - 150 psi for better control over air flow
- Filter is designed to remove most liquid and solid particles from the air supply
- Unit comes pre-assembled with modular mounting bracket for added convenience
- 3.5 oz. quick-release bowl and quarter-turn drain allows for easy maintenance
- Durable metal bowl with sight glass for easy monitoring
- 28 SCFM flow capacity at 90 psi
- 3/8 in. NPT (F) ports
- MFG Brand Name : Campbell Hausfeld
Get a full and even spray when you paint with the Buffalo Tools HVLP Gravity Feed Spray Gun. Paint Spray Guns provide superior coverage and finish than traditional brushes and rollers. The adjustable spray pattern and volume control make this gun ideal for doing detailed painting, stenciling and other delicate designs. The plastic cup can hold up to 20 ounces of paint and operates at a maximum pressure of 43 PSI. Fits onto a 1/4 inch NPT air inlet.
- For home workshops and DIY, great for detailed painting, stenciling, etc
- Provides a better finish than brushes or rollers, adjustable spray pattern and volume control, gravity fed spray gun
- Air inlet: 1/4 in. NPT, air consumption: 10-15 CFM
- Compression required: min 2 - 3 HP
- Max operating pressure: 43 psi
- 20 oz. cup capacity, includes cleaning kit, wrench and barbed inlet fitting
This outstanding spray gun delivers professional results on automotive and industrial finishes! The all-metal construction and reinforced base keeps the contents compact and tight as you spray! Features include an adjustable pattern and material control to make you get total control and an even coat, making this a great spray gun to paint cars, trucks and other industrial machines.
- Nozzle Size: 1.8 mm
- Fluid Delivery: 160-240 mL/min
- Average Air Consumption: 7-8 CFM at 50 PSI
- Air Inlet: 1/4"
- Perfect for keeping your tractor and farm equipment lubricated and running smoothly
- Use on mowers, bush hogs, hay equipment and other tools you use on the farm
- Easy one handed use, compared to other grease guns that require both hands
- Dispenses from a standard 14 oz. grease cartridge or bulk grease
- Use with almost any type of air compressor
Get the driving force in an air impact wrench that weighs less than 2.25 lbs! Compact size get right into engine compartments and wheel wells as well as any other hard to reach places.
Housing Material Cast Aluminum Recommended Hose SIze 1/2" Max Speed 10,000 RPM Air Inlet Size 1/4" Drive Size 3/8"
These industrial-quality air sheers have a specially designed replaceable cutter head that swivels 360 degrees, enabling you to make straight and contoured cuts with minimal edge distortion. The shears are lightweight and feature a pistol grip for comfortable use. They work effectively on 18 gauge sheet metal, aluminum and plastic.
Average Air Consumption 5 CFM @ 90 PSI Cutting Capacity 1.2 in Housing Material Die Cast Aluminum Housing, Steel Blade, Black Oxide Steel Hardware Strokes Per Minute (SPM) 1800 Air Inlet Size 1/4 in Accessories Included Replacement Blades
The raintight NEMA 3R power inlet box is designed for the use with the Pro/Tran transfer switches and Reliance Panel/Link manual transfer panels and generator-ready load centers. The power inlet box may be installed indoors, or outdoors in an open area where the generator is being used. Using one of the four combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts (one on each side, bottom and back) the power inlet box can be wired directly to the transfer switch or panel. The exclusive patented design provides generous wiring space and facilitates rough-in. The PR Series includes circuit breakers that match the amperage of the power inlet. UL listed.Learn More