250 Psi Rubber Air Hose : Solid brass end fittings: 1/4-inch NPT. Spiral synthetic yarn reinforcement. Abrasion-resistant rubber outer jacket. 100 Percent made and assembled in the USA. Technical Specifications: 250 PSI working pressure, exceeds RMA 4:1 safety factor (burst pressure to working pressure ratio), meets RMA Class "C" oil resistance, working temperature range: -40 to 190-degrees F.
*** Color may vary!!Learn More
- Use with air compressor to power al types of pheumatic tools including - staple guns, brad nailers, spray guns, air ratchets
- Weather, oil, and solvent resistant outer EPDM rubber coating
- Can be used for both air and water applications
- 1/4" solid brass NPT fittings
- Maximum operating pressure: 250 PSI, 4 to 1 safety burst ratio
- Temperature range: -40°F to 190°F
The Powermate filter element is part of the large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. A filter element allows air to be pumped cleanly and efficiently. This keeps the compressor and air tools being used running smoothly and efficiently.
- Check the filter element on the compressor if the air tool in use is not getting enough pressure / air
- Replace old, plugged filter elements with a new Powermate air filter element
- For use with 14 and 18 CFM high flow single stage pumps
- Old filter elements can cause compressor problems and should be replaced to keep the unit running at its highest level
Used to support Long Wands, taking stress off the arms and body. For use with all Long Wands. Fits any size (adjustable).Learn More
The Grip Tools 12" Air Blow Gun w/ Rubber Tip is designed to use to clean damaging dirt and grime build-ups from large machinery, engines and heavy equipment. This Blow Gun has a heavy duty, angled, aluminum body with a rubber tip and thumb trigger
- 1/4" NPT Inlet connects quickly to air hose couplings.
The Powermate check valve is part of the large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. The check valve prevents air from going into the compressor head from the tank. Replace the compressor check valve with a new Powermate check valve if you have air leaking and cannot get your check valve to close off.
- 1/2 in. NPT x 3/8 in. tube with 1/8 in. right bleeder
- Durable valve closes when air has been drained from the compressor head
- Compressor check valve needs to be replaced when it does not close during compressor shut down and allows air to leak back into the compressor head
- A faulty compressor check valve will harm a compressor
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $7.99
This 17 Piece Air Accessory Kit contains an assortment of tools and connectors to help you get the most out of your air tools and air accessories. The 1/4 in. NPT brass connectors and couplers join air hoses, air tools and air accessories securely and safely.
- 17 piece kit for use with air tools and related equipment
- Solid brass connector and couplers
- 1/4 in. NPT air inlets
- 1 air blow gun
- 1 pencil tire gauge
- 1 brass safety nozzle
- 1 brass blow gun adapter
- 1 brass female hose connector
- 2 brass male connector
- 1 dual tire chuck
- 1 brass tapered inflator
- 1 inflation needle
- One 1/4 in. brass quick couplers
- Two 1/4 in. brass female plugs
- Four 1/4 in. brass male plugs
The Powermate pressure regulator is part of the line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. The pressure regulator allows the user to adjust the air compressor pressure depending on the air tool being used. The Powermate pressure regulator lets the correct amount of air pressure come through the hose to the air tool for maximum tool performance.
- 1/4 in. NPT inlet/outlet x 1/8 in. NPT gauge
- The Powermate pressure regulator customizes the compressor to fit the specific air requirement each job and air tool have
- Replace non working or broken compressor pressure regulators with the Powermate pressure regulator
- Powermate pressure regulator is long lasting and durable Learn More