Designed for heavy shop or industrial use, Ingersoll Rand Electric-driven Two-stage air compressors provide the reliability and performance that are ideal for most applications and users including automotive service and body shops, fleet maintenance, machine shops, production and manufacturing lines, wood working shops, dry cleaners, car washes, general maintenance/repair shops and farms.
- Durable cast iron design for 100% continuous duty application
- Precision engineered components for high reliability
- Individually cast cylinders, overhung crankshaft and one piece connecting road for ease of maintenance and service
- High efficiency finger valves
- 175 psig maximum operating pressure for applications requiring high air capacity and pressure
This Mobile Wash Skid is ready for your choice of SK Hot Mobile Wash Skid machines. It couldn't be easier...Buy this complete Wash Skid Package, bolt it to your trailer or slide it in a full-sized truck bed and go to work. The 12-gauge powder coated frame includes a pre-plumbed seamless polyethylene water tank. We also include an 1-1/2" 80 mesh filter and an 1-1/2" quick drain valve. As a complete package, you will also receive two Stainless Steel hose reels, 100' garden hose and a 50' high pressure hose. Not sold without SK Series machine.
- Fits SK Hot Water Machines
- Includes 2) Stainless Steel Hose Reels, 100' Garden Hose
- Fits in the Bed of Most Pickup Trucks, Load & Go
- Powder Coated Chassis
- Includes 1-1/2" Quick Drain Valve
- Includes 1-1/2" 180 Micron Filter
- Pressure Washer not Included
Great for running the RV while out on the road, or for keeping essential appliances going during a power outage, the Sportsman Series Tri Fuel Generator has the power and flexibility to handle the task. This generator runs on either unleaded gasoline, natural gas, or propane gas, so you can use whichever fuel is more easily available or affordable at the moment. With the Sportsman Series 9,000 Watt Tri Fuel Generator, you get the long lasting, clean burning advantage of propane and natural gas, plus the familiar and easy to find benefits of unleaded gasoline.
With 9,000 peak surge watts and 7,200 rated continuous watts the Sportsman Series Tri Fuel Generator is a powerful generator than can handle the needs of most contractors, homeowners and recreational activities. Equipped with four 120 volt outlets, a single 120V RV outlet, a 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging, and a 120/240 volt twist lock outlet, this generator can run just about anything. Use the generator right out of the box with the recoil start or install a motorcycle battery (not included) to activate the electric start feature.
The Sportsman Series 9,000 Watt Tri Fuel Generator boasts an engine run time of 10 hours at 50% load. A 5 foot propane fuel hose with a regulator is included for your added convenience. The 15 HP engine is surprisingly quiet; it runs at less than 80 Db. The Sportsman Series 9,000 Watt Tri Fuel Generator is ideal for anyone who needs affordable, flexible, and portable power.
- 9000 peak surge watts and 7,200 rated running watts can run the RV, household appliances, and power tools
- Great for use while camping, for emergency power during a blackout, or on the jobsite
- Runs on gasoline or liquid propane fuel, giving you flexibility while out on the road, or during an emergency
- The 15 HP, 4 stroke OHV engine delivers maximum performance
- Mobility kit with two 10 inch wheels and handle make is easy to move
- Recoil or Electric start (when a battery is installed, battery not included)
- 4-120V outlets, 1-120V RV outlet, 1-120/240V outlet, 1-12V DC outlet,
- 7.4 gallon fuel tank, run time = 10 hrs @ 50% load
- Decibel rating < 80 db
- 120/240-volt operation, displacement (CC): 420cc
- AVR automatic voltage regulation, low oil shut off, spark arrestor, engine shut off switch, and circuit breaker
- EPA approved
- Propane tank not included
The Mini-Brute II is perfect for those looking for a compact pressure washer with big flow and reliability. This machine delivers 1200 PSI at 2.3 GPM from a robust general pump, powered by a durable 120 VAC motor. All the features of big machines are found in this compact design, including adjustable pressure, vibration-absorbing footpads, quick connect nozzles, and a GFCI-protected power cord. This model is perfect for job shops, detailed specialists, and rural/suburban estate managers.
- Assembled dimension: 25 in. W x 39 in. D x 40 in. H
- High pressure relief valve and thermal relief valve included for operator safety
- 25 foot abrasion resistant non-marring high pressure hose
- General triplex plunger pump
- Direct drive engine and pump sytem
- MFG Brand Name : Simpson
- MFG Model # : MB1223
- MFG Part # : 60363
Amperage (amps) 12 A Assembled Depth (in.) 39 in Assembled Height (in.) 40 in Assembled Width (in.) 25 in Commercial Yes Cord Length (ft.) 35 Cord lock Yes Detergent tank No Foldable handle No GFIC plug Yes Hose Diameter (In.) .32 in Hose length (in.) 25 Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Maximum Pressure 1200 psi Maximum flow rate (gallons/min.) 2.3 Number of tips included 4 Onboard cord storage Yes Onboard storage No Pressure Washer Power Type Electric Product Weight (lb.) 250 Pump Type triplex plunger Pump brand GENERAL Commercial Series Triplex Plunger Pump Returnable 30-Day Start Type Electric Water capability Hot/Cold Wheel Diameter (in.) 13 in Wheels Yes
80-Gallon two stage industrial air compressor delivers maximum CFM at 175 PSI; providing enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time. Cast iron, industrial duty, two stage compressor pump features: hardened steel disc valves, oversized taper roller bearings, fully balanced cast iron flywheel and splash type lubrication. The heavy duty industrial type motor protects the motor from voltage fluctuations so no magnetic starter is required. Equipped with integrated control panel for added control and convenience includes: tank and working pressure gauges, air flow regulator, two quick connect air outlets and a pressure relief valve. This compressor also includes a large capacity, 80-Gallon ASME air receiver.
- Key Features
- Cast iron, industrial duty, two stage compressor pump delivers maximum CFM at 175 PSI; provides enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time
- Heavy duty industrial type motor protects the motor from voltage fluctuations so no magnetic starter is required
- Equipped with integrated control panel for added control and convenience
- Large capacity 80-Gallon ASME air receiver
- Maximum pressure: 175 PSI; CFM at 175 PSI: 15.8; CFM at 100 PSI: 17.5; RHP: 5.2; voltage: 208-240 Learn More
- Frequency(HZ): 60
- Speed(RPM): 1800
- Voltage: 120/208
- Power Factor: 0.8
- Rated Output: 24KW
- Phase: Three Phase
- Input speed of PTO shaft: 540 RPM
- Spline of PTO shaft: 1-3/8 Spline, 6-Sline
- Power model of PTO shaft: 25HP-120HP Tractor
- Gross weight of entire unit: 661LBS
- Hookup Type: 3-point Tractor
- Amps: 83A
- Surge Watts: 26.4 KW
- Outlets: 1XGFCI outlet, 2X120V outlet ,2X208/120V,32A outlet,1xDC12V outlet
- 2000 PSI Max Pressure
- 3.5 GPM Max Flow
- Powered by an industrial 5HP Baldor electric motor.
- Professional Installation Required
- Engine: 5HP Electric Engine
- PSI: 2000
- GPM: 3.5
- Pump: Comet Triplex Pump
The Dewalt DXPW4240 is a pressure washer engineered to meet the rigorous demands of the cleaning professional with its 4200 psi Honda engine and 4.0 GPM pro triplex plunger pump this gas pressure washer is setting the standards by which all others are measured.
- Direct drive engine and pump for streamlined power transmission from engine to pump
- Honda engine for reliable power and durability
- Triplex pump design with ceramic pistons, adjustable unloaded and thermal relief valve
- Detergent siphoning tube
- Note: Product may vary by store.
- MFG Brand Name : DEWALT
- MFG Model # : DXPW 4240
- MFG Part # : 60577
Assembled Depth (in.) 37 in Assembled Height (in.) 28 in Assembled Width (in.) 23 in CARB Compliant CARB Compliant Commercial Yes Detergent tank Yes Engine Displacement (cc) 389 Engine Make Honda Engine Type GX390 Commercial Series OHV Engine with Oil Alert Foldable handle No Fuel tank capacity (gallons) 1.6 Hose Diameter (In.) 3/8 in Hose length (in.) 600 Item Package Type Cardboard Container Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Warranty Overall; 3 Year Honda; 2 Year Pump; Lifetime on Pump Head; 90 Days on Gun/ Hose/ Lance. Maximum Pressure 4200 psi Maximum flow rate (gallons/min.) 4.0 Number of tips included 5 Onboard storage No Pressure Washer Power Type Gas Product Weight (lb.) 141 Pump Type Pro Industrial Triplex Pump Pump brand - Returnable 30-Day Start Type Manual Translucent fuel tank No Water capability Cold Wheel Diameter (in.) 13 in Wheels Yes
$1,099.97The 80 Gallon 2-Stage Air Compressor is designed to provide continuous power and is built to last.
- 5 HP (as rated by engine manufacturer) 230V 2-stage air compressor
- 175 max. PSI and 80 gal. ASME tank
- 15.8 CFM @ 90 PSI
- 100% continuous duty all cast iron pump
- 230V single phase motor, no starter required
- Includes finned intercooler
- Mounted discharge valve
- Extended design life lasts 15,000+ hrs.
- One year industrial grade warranty on complete machine - Pump warranty extended to two years with use of Ingersoll Rand's All Season synthetic lubricant, included
- Manufacturers Number: TS4N5
- Brand: Ingersoll Rand®
- Grade: Consumer
- Style: Stationary
- Tank Size: 80 gal.
- Running HP: 5 HP
- Voltage Rating: 230 V
- Phase: Single
- CFM @ 90 PSI: 15.8
- Maximum Pressure: 175 PSI
- Width: 40 in.
- Total Length: 48 in.
- Height: 76 in.
- Weight: 600 lb.
- Warranty: 1 yr. or 2 yr. w/Use of Ingersoll Rand Synthetic Lubricant
- PSI Rating: 175 PSI
- Pump Style: Two-Stage
- Material: Cast IronLearn More