$1,049.97The 80 Gallon 2-Stage Air Compressor is designed to provide continuous power and is built to last.
- 5 HP (as rated by engine manufacturer) 230V 2-stage air compressor
- 175 max. PSI and 80 gal. ASME tank
- 15.8 CFM @ 90 PSI
- 100% continuous duty all cast iron pump
- 230V single phase motor, no starter required
- Includes finned intercooler
- Mounted discharge valve
- Extended design life lasts 15,000+ hrs.
- One year industrial grade warranty on complete machine - Pump warranty extended to two years with use of Ingersoll Rand's All Season synthetic lubricant, included
- Manufacturers Number: TS4N5
- Brand: Ingersoll Rand®
- Grade: Consumer
- Style: Stationary
- Tank Size: 80 gal.
- Running HP: 5 HP
- Voltage Rating: 230 V
- Phase: Single
- CFM @ 90 PSI: 15.8
- Maximum Pressure: 175 PSI
- Width: 40 in.
- Total Length: 48 in.
- Height: 76 in.
- Weight: 600 lb.
- Warranty: 1 yr. or 2 yr. w/Use of Ingersoll Rand Synthetic Lubricant
- PSI Rating: 175 PSI
- Pump Style: Two-Stage
- Material: Cast IronLearn More
Designed for heavy shop or industrial use, Ingersoll Rand Electric-driven Two-stage air compressors provide the reliability and performance that are ideal for most applications and users including automotive service and body shops, fleet maintenance, machine shops, production and manufacturing lines, wood working shops, dry cleaners, car washes, general maintenance/repair shops and farms.
With the Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor 5hp 80gal 2 Stage 2475N5-V, it has multiple voltage options. The item itself is a 3 phase with voltages including 200, 230, 460 and 575. Now the 230 voltage is also available in a single phase as well.
- Durable cast iron design for 100% continuous duty application
- Precision engineered components for high reliability
- Individually cast cylinders, overhung crankshaft and one piece connecting road for ease of maintenance and service
- High efficiency finger valves
- Compressor CFM: 16.8 @ 175 psi
- 175 psi maximum operating pressure for applications requiring high air capacity and pressure
The Quincy QT-5 80 Gallon 5HP 2 Stage Air Compressor is designed with pressure lubrication, which provides positive lubrication to all critical surfaces. This air compressor is industry leading with 50,000+ hour pump life and has an aluminum head for better heat dissipation. Graphite cylinder and head gaskets provide for a positive sealing and increased performance. The Quincy QT-5 has a finned tube inter-cooler for maximum cooling and increased valve life, with an 80 gallon ASME coded pressure relief valves tank and has a balanced cast iron flywheel for energy efficiency and durability.
- Industrial-duty US-made Baldor motor
- Combo start motor with built-in thermal overload
- Less than 5 PPM oil carry-over (blow-by) rating
- 145–175 working PSI
- Pump RPM: 942
- 2-cylinder pump design
- Heavy-duty, easy-to-reach, manual ball valve
- 2-stage belt drive pump with solid cast iron cylinder
- Finned tube inter-cooler for maximum cooling and increased valve life
- Aluminum head for heat dissipation
- Extra-capacity oil reservoir for low oil temperatures
- Cast iron fly wheel for energy efficiency and durability
- 100% duty cycle
- Splash lubrication
- UL & CSA approval on all electrical components
- ASME-coded pressure relief valves and tanks
- Additional charge for lift gate shipping option
- Ships in heavy-duty protective crate with oil in the pump
Specifications Volts 230 Motor Phase Single Horse Power 5 Amps 28 Maximum PSI 175 Working Pressure (PSI) 145-175 CFM at 175 PSI 17.2 CFM at 100 PSI 17.7 CFM at 90 PSI 18.6 Tank Type Horizontal Air Outlet Size 2/4 inch Ball Valve Stage 2 Drive Belt Air Tank Size 80 Gallons After-Cooler Not Included Drain System Manual Portable or Stationary Stationary Pump Cast Iron Duty Cycle 100% Pump Life 50,000+ Hours
This Mobile Wash Skid is ready for your choice of SK Hot Mobile Wash Skid machines. It couldn't be easier...Buy this complete Wash Skid Package, bolt it to your trailer or slide it in a full-sized truck bed and go to work. The 12-gauge powder coated frame includes a pre-plumbed seamless polyethylene water tank. We also include an 1-1/2" 80 mesh filter and an 1-1/2" quick drain valve. As a complete package, you will also receive two Stainless Steel hose reels, 100' garden hose and a 50' high pressure hose.
- Fits SK Hot Water Machines
- Includes 2) Stainless Steel Hose Reels, 100' Garden Hose
- Fits in the Bed of Most Pickup Trucks, Load & Go
- Powder Coated Chassis
- Includes 1-1/2" Quick Drain Valve
- Includes 1-1/2" 180 Micron Filter
NOTE: Pressure Washer NOT included. This SKU is for the Tank Skid ONLY.Learn More
The PowerShot is an extremely powerful direct drive machine. The PowerShot is The Choice for Contractors and Cleaning professionals who want direct drive simplicity and Simpson quality in one package. More pressure and more water flow result in even greater cleaning performance and faster job completion. Those who agree that Time is Money use the PowerShot.
- Honda GX commercial series engine starts easy, runs smoothly, and delivers high output
- Direct drive engine and pump for streamlined power transmission from engine to pump
- Triplex pump design with ceramic pistons and thermal relief valve
- Adjustable un loader offers full range of pressure settings
- Welded construction, 1-1/4 in. tubular steel with steel engine plate and solid steel 5/8 in. axle
- 6.4 qt. fuel tank
- 3/8 in. x 50 ft. non-marring hose with quick connectors for no tools assembly
- Downstream detergent injection system
- Quick connect nozzles - 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and soap
- MFG Brand Name : Simpson
- MFG Model # : PS3835
- MFG Part # : 60579
Assembled Depth (in.) 32 in Assembled Height (in.) 28 in Assembled Width (in.) 23 in CARB Compliant CARB Compliant Commercial Yes Detergent tank No Engine Displacement (cc) 270 Engine Make Honda Engine Type Direct Drive Foldable handle No Fuel tank capacity (gallons) 1.6 Hose Diameter (In.) .375 in Hose length (in.) 600 Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Maximum Pressure 3800.000 psi Maximum flow rate (gallons/min.) 3.5 Number of tips included 5 Onboard storage Yes Pressure Washer Power Type Gas Product Weight (lb.) 123 Pump Type Industrial Triplex Pump brand FNA Returnable 30-Day Start Type Manual Translucent fuel tank No Water capability Cold Wheel Diameter (in.) 10 in Wheels Yes
Unit does not include switch, chord, and plug. Industrial grade Comet triplex pump with oil sight glass and oil drain plug. Includes quick connect coupler, water inlet with a clear bowl filter for easy inspection, and chemical injector. The pump features an adjustable pressure unloader, and external bypass hose. (Pump Model# FWS4030E) Durable powder coated steel frame with anti-vibration rubber foot and frame cutouts to easily change engine oil. ADDITIONAL FEATURES: 4 quick-connect nozzles in 0, 15, 40, and soap nozzle. Low pressure chemical injector, along with a soap nozzle, adds soap or chemical to the water stream. 50 foot steel wire braided hose with quick connect fittings. Industrial-grade 5,000 PSI rear entry spray gun and 3/8" inch quick connect inlet. 36 inch spray lance with insulated grip and 1/4 inch quick connect outlet. 13 inch tubed pneumatic tiresLearn More
The Mini-Brute II is perfect for those looking for a compact pressure washer with big flow and reliability. This machine delivers 1200 PSI at 2.3 GPM from a robust general pump, powered by a durable 120 VAC motor. All the features of big machines are found in this compact design, including adjustable pressure, vibration-absorbing footpads, quick connect nozzles, and a GFCI-protected power cord. This model is perfect for job shops, detailed specialists, and rural/suburban estate managers.
- Assembled dimension: 25 in. W x 39 in. D x 40 in. H
- High pressure relief valve and thermal relief valve included for operator safety
- 25 foot abrasion resistant non-marring high pressure hose
- General triplex plunger pump
- Direct drive engine and pump sytem
- MFG Brand Name : Simpson
- MFG Model # : MB1223
- MFG Part # : 60363
Amperage (amps) 12 A Assembled Depth (in.) 39 in Assembled Height (in.) 40 in Assembled Width (in.) 25 in Commercial Yes Cord Length (ft.) 35 Cord lock Yes Detergent tank No Foldable handle No GFIC plug Yes Hose Diameter (In.) .32 in Hose length (in.) 25 Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Maximum Pressure 1200 psi Maximum flow rate (gallons/min.) 2.3 Number of tips included 4 Onboard cord storage Yes Onboard storage No Pressure Washer Power Type Electric Product Weight (lb.) 250 Pump Type triplex plunger Pump brand GENERAL Commercial Series Triplex Plunger Pump Returnable 30-Day Start Type Electric Water capability Hot/Cold Wheel Diameter (in.) 13 in Wheels Yes
The Water Blaster outperforms everything in its class. When power, performance, and reliability are needed, the Water Blaster is the indisputable winner among professional cleaning contractors. The Water Blaster dual belt-drive system provides positive and redundant power transfer from the engine to the pump for years of reliable use.
- Assembled dimension: 26.5 in. W x 46 in. D x 25.75 in. H
- Dual belt-drive system for reliable power transfer
- Equipped with an adjustable unloader, chemical injector system, high pressure relief valve, and easy-start valve
- Mounted on a heavy-duty powder-coated steel frame, with polished chrome front and rear handles and premium treaded tires on aluminum mag wheels
- Includes 50 ft. high pressure monster hose with quick connect fittings
- Professional gun and spray wand with 5 quick connect nozzles - 0, 15, 25, 40 & soaper
- Powererd by a Honda GX270 9.0 HP engine and a Simpson Triplex Industrial Pump, Producing 3200 PSI @ 3.0 GPM
- MFG Brand Name : Simpson
- MFG Model # : WB3200
- MFG Part # : 60204
Accessories Included Yes Assembled Depth (in.) 46 in Assembled Height (in.) 25.75 in Assembled Width (in.) 26.5 in CARB Compliant CARB Compliant Color/Finish Black / Chrome Commercial Yes Detergent tank No Energy Star Compliant No Engine Displacement 270 cm³ Engine Displacement (cc) 270 Engine Make HONDA Engine Type GX270 Commercial Series OHV engine with Oil Alert® Flow Rate 3 gal (US)/min Foldable handle No Fuel Tank Capacity 1.4 gal (US) Fuel Type Gasoline Fuel tank capacity (gallons) 1.4 Hose Diameter (In.) 3/8 in Hose Length (ft.) 50 ft Hose length (in.) 50 Housing Material Other Interchangeable Tips Available Yes Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Maximum Pressure 3200 psi Maximum flow rate (gallons/min.) 3.0 Number of tips included 5 Onboard storage No Pressure Washer Power Type Gas Product Weight (lb.) 190 Pump Type Industrial Triplex Pump Pump brand General Pump® TX Commercial Series Pump Recommended Oil & Capacity 10W-30 1.16 Qt Returnable 90-Day Rust Resistant Yes Start Type Other Translucent fuel tank No Type of Spray Patterns 0, 15, 25, & 40 Degree plus Soap Nozzle Water capability Cold Wheel Diameter (in.) 13 in Wheels Yes
Campbell Hausfeld's long legacy of quality products began in 1836 when it manufactured horse drawn wagons and agricultural equipment. For more than 165 years, the longest history in the industry, Campbell Hausfeld has manufactured quality products for both the consumer and the professional. Campbell Hausfeld is a recognized leader in the home improvement and automotive industry. The company product line has expanded over the years to include a variety of tools and equipment designed to help do-it-yourselfers and professionals finish their jobs faster and easier.
Campbell Hausfeld's line of pressure washers have a lot to offer. All of Campbell Hausfeld's pressure washers are: Versatile: Helps you complete a variety of cleaning jobs around the home, yard, garage, or job site. Economical: Uses 80% less water than a garden hose. Powerful: Saves time and cleans more effectively than traditional cleaning methods. Gas powered pressure washers are designed for all your tough cleaning jobs. Wheeled for portability, they're easy to move around the home or the jobsite. Their quality gas engines and durable pumps will provide years of reliable service. This gas powered pressure washer is designed for your more demanding cleaning jobs. It provides increased performance and mobility so you can finish your task faster and easier. Powered by a Honda GX160 engine, the pressure washer includes 25 feet of high pressure hose and spray gun.
- Powerful and reliable commercial grade engine that is tough enough for any job
- Commercial pump with solid ceramic plungers and special high pressure seals provide long life pump
- Durable steel construction and pneumatic tires
- Heavy duty cart has on board storage for spray tip and gun plus storage for the lance
- 5 quick connect spray tips and chemical tube that draws soap from 1 or 5 gallon container
- 4000 PSI Max Pressure
- 4.0 GPM Max Flow
- Powered by a commercial-grade 13HP Honda GX390 gas engine with steel gas tank, engine oil alert, and pull start ignition.
- Stainless steel frame with solid welded foot, threaded axle, and bolt-on tires, anti-vibration rubber foot.
- Engine: 13 Honda GX390
- PSI: 4000
- GPM: 4.0
- Pump: Comet ZWD4040G