The Champion Power Equipment 73536i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 80cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 2000 max watts. With a 1 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 9.5 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of you sensitive electronic devices. This unit is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. CARB approved for all 50 states.
- True sine wave inverter technology
- Economy mode to save fuel
- Overload protection
- Up to 9.5 hours run time at 25% load
- Only 49 lb.
- Emissions: CARB - 50 State
- Easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- Stackable design
- Parallel capability
What Will it Power?
Advanced, true sine wave inverter technology provides safe, reliable power to computers and other sensitive electrical devices. Ideal for powering a small appliance or a couple household items.
- 12V DC charging cable
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug socket
EmissionsCARB (50 State)
80cc Champion OHV
Automatic (based on load)
1 Gallon (3.8L)
0.42 Quart (0.4L)
Low Oil Shut-Off
53 dBA at 23 Feet
NEW! Covered, circuit breaker protected outlets provide added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
Electric start on GP6500E with recoil backup. Battery included.
Low oil shutdown prevents engine damage.
Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation.
Fuel gauge incorporated for at a glance fuel monitoring.
Hour meter to track maintenance intervals.
Fold down handle and never-flat wheels for portability.Learn More
Generac's iX Series inverter technology takes the raw power produced by the generator and passes it through a special electronic microprocessor to provide clean and stable power, safe for computers and other sensitive electronic devices.
2000 watts of clean power to safely power sensitive electronics
Electronic circuit breakers protect against overload
Low oil shutdown protection prevent engine from damage
FlexPower™ to save fuel and reduce noise
12V DC charging outlet
Control Panel Indicator Lights
Run time at 50% load 4.7 hours
- 1500 PSI Max Pressure
- 2.0 GPM Max Flow
- Powered by an industrial 2HP Baldor electric motor.
- Cords, Plugs & Switch Included
- Engine: 2HP Electric Engine
- GPM: 2
- PSI: 1500
- Pump: Comet LWD-K202E
The Champion Power Equipment 75531i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 171cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 3100 max watts. With a 1.59-gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance.
This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of your sensitive electronic devices. This unit includes an RV outlet and is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. The built-in handle and wheel kit make it easily portable. Fully assembled and CARB approved for all 50 states.
- Provides 3100 max watts, 2800 rated watts of power
- Super quiet: 58dB at 23 ft.
- Lightweight (83.8 lbs.) and portable for convenience
- True sine wave inverter technology for sensitive electronics
- Overload protection with push-to-reset circuit breakers
- Economy mode to save fuel and engine wear
- Low oil shut-off sensor for safety
- RV ready: 120-volt TT-30R RV outlet (30-amps), 5-20R duplex (20-amps)and 12-volt DC outlet
- Easy pull recoil start
- Built-in handle and wheel kit for portability
- Includes 12-volt DC battery charging cables, oil funnel and spark plug socket
- 8,000 Surge Watt Output
- 5,500 Rated Watt Output
- 8.5 Gallon fuel tank capacity
- 120V Gfci and 120/240V Ac outputs
- Low oil Automatic Shutoff
- Idle Control System
- Circuit Breaker for Short Circuit Protection
- Circuit Reset Buttons for Overload Protection
- Meets Epa Emission Standards
- Large capacity, 80 gallon air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns, hammers, etc.
- Full metal belt guard
- Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life
- 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- Cast iron, three cylinder, oil lubricated
- One - piece cast iron crankcase
- Full cast iron cylinder body
- Durable Swedish stainless steel flex leaf valves
- Oil level sight glass
- Easily accessible oil fill
- 12” cast iron balanced flywheel
- Large intake filter/silencers
Integrated control panel features:
- Tank and working pressure gauges
- Air flow regulator
- Two quick connect air outlets
- Pressure relief valve
Powered by Honda's heavy-duty, long-lasting GX270 motor, the PW3230 pressure washer emits very little emissions while maintaining optimal performance. Campbell Hausfeld's PW3230 is built for easy use and to last with its powder-coated steel frame, pneumatic wheels, detergent tube, and on-board storage for hose, gun and tips. Perfect for use on large cleaning jobs, farms, workshops and around the home.
Campbell Hausfeld's gas powered pressure washers are designed for all your tough cleaning jobs. Wheeled for portability, they're easy to move around the home or the jobsite. Their quality gas engines and durable pumps will provide years of reliable service.
- Honda GX270 Engine
- Powder-Coated Steel Welded Cart
- Pneumatic Wheels
- Compact Handle Folds for Storage
- AR Brand Camshaft Pump
- Onboard Storage Conveniently Holds Gun with Steel Lance, 5 Spray Tips and Hose
- 50' Hose
- Easy to Clean
- Thermal Relief Valve
- 50' High Pressure Hose
- Spray Gun
- Steel Lance
- 5 (#3.5) Quick Connect Spray Tips
- Chemical / Detergent Injection Tube
8-Gallon oil lubricated, belt drive air compressor features a 6.0-horsepower Subaru OHV/OHC gas engine with an overhead valve (OHV), overhead cam (OHC), air throttle cylinder and separate pilot and check valves. The oil lubricated belt drive technology provides quiet operation with less noise than direct drive air compressors. Long lasting twin cylinder pump combines cast iron cylinders with aluminum cooling fins to reduce heat, maximize CFM and extend pump life. Twin "wheelbarrow" tank design has two-4-Gallon tanks, a center mount turf tread semi-pneumatic tire and low profile handle design for greatest mobility. This 8-Gallon unit also includes a liquid filled pressure gauge and brass cross fitting, low profile copper tubing and a metal belt guard.
- Key Features
- Long lasting, oil lubricated, belt drive twin cylinder pump combines cast iron cylinders with aluminum cooling fins to reduce heat, maximize CFM and extend pump life
- 6.0-Horsepower Subaru OHV/OHC gas engine
- Includes a liquid filled pressure gauge and brass cross fitting
- Twin "wheelbarrow" tank design with two 4-Gallon tanks and center mount turf tread semi-pneumatic tire for greatest mobility
- Maximum pressure: 130 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 8.9; CFM at 40 PSI: 10.9; horsepower: 6.0; engine type: Subaru OHV/OHC Learn More
The Kufo Seco Vertical Bag Dust Collector 2HP 110V UFO-101M by Kufo Seco is a heavy duty area / spot Dust Collector suitable for wood working shops, and mid size workshop. The UFO-101M features a 2 HP ( 110V / 60 hz / 1 ph ) high performance TEFC Motor (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motor) with 1550 CFM of suction power and 5.2 CuFt of Dust Collection. With its portable design with roller wheel, the UFO-101M can be easily maneuvered between attention needed areas.
SOUND RATING @ 3 FT
5.2 CUBIC FEET
19 1/2" X 31" (2)
36L X 23W X 23H