The Champion Power Equipment 75531i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 171cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 3100 max watts. With a 1.59-gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance.
This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of your sensitive electronic devices. This unit includes an RV outlet and is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. The built-in handle and wheel kit make it easily portable. Fully assembled and CARB approved for all 50 states.
- Provides 3100 max watts, 2800 rated watts of power
- Super quiet: 58dB at 23 ft.
- Lightweight (83.8 lbs.) and portable for convenience
- True sine wave inverter technology for sensitive electronics
- Overload protection with push-to-reset circuit breakers
- Economy mode to save fuel and engine wear
- Low oil shut-off sensor for safety
- RV ready: 120-volt TT-30R RV outlet (30-amps), 5-20R duplex (20-amps)and 12-volt DC outlet
- Easy pull recoil start
- Built-in handle and wheel kit for portability
- Includes 12-volt DC battery charging cables, oil funnel and spark plug socket
The Champion Power Equipment 73536i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 80cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 2000 max watts. With a 1 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 9.5 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of you sensitive electronic devices. This unit is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. CARB approved for all 50 states.
- True sine wave inverter technology
- Economy mode to save fuel
- Overload protection
- Up to 9.5 hours run time at 25% load
- Only 49 lb.
- Emissions: CARB - 50 State
- Easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- Stackable design
- Parallel capability
What Will it Power?
Advanced, true sine wave inverter technology provides safe, reliable power to computers and other sensitive electrical devices. Ideal for powering a small appliance or a couple household items.
- 12V DC charging cable
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug socket
EmissionsCARB (50 State)
80cc Champion OHV
Automatic (based on load)
1 Gallon (3.8L)
0.42 Quart (0.4L)
Low Oil Shut-Off
53 dBA at 23 Feet
Designed for the professional, our 3 HP single stage compressors are ideal for almost anyone, from individuals that thrive on do-it-yourself projects to the professional air compressor user. When performance is defined by maximum operating pressure, increased air flow and extended duty cycles, Ingersoll Rand is the product of choice. You will get a compressor that features maximum air power, reliable precision engineered components and a durable design that is built to last.
- 100% continuous duty applications
- High capacity compressor (up to 18.1 cfm@ 90 pisg) with 60 gallon vertical tank
- Efficient finger valves that are easy to maintain
Two stainless hose reels attached to a sturdy powder coated steel frame that conveniently bolts down to any flat surface. Part# AR325 has reel capacities of 250' x 3/8", 5000psi, 400° paired with a 150' inlet reel.
- 5000 PSI / 400F & Garden Hose Pressure
- Constructed of Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel
- Will Hold 250' of 3/8" Pressure Washer Hose
- Will hold 250' of 3/8" Pressure Washer Hose
- Solid Steel Drum Latch
NOTE: Hose gun not included.Learn More
The Kufo Seco Vertical Bag Dust Collector 3HP 220V/440V UFO-102B3 (prewired 220V) uses its powerful motor to extract dust created by various machines with four-inch dust collection ports, top filter bag filters fine dust.
- Industrial-quality construction effectively handles collection of wood chips and sawdust
- Quick-install collection bag makes emptying and re-attaching a snap
- Single-stage design for economical and quiet operation
- Industrial controls designed for years of trouble-free use
- High air velocity (CFM) design stands up to any competitive specifications
6" X 1
4" X 3
10.48 CUBIC FEET
48" X 23" X 23"
19-1/2" X 31" (4)
SOUND RATING @ 3 FT
57" X 22" X 79"
- 13HP OHV air-cooled engine
- Runs 9 hours at 1/2 load
- Operating Noise 76dB
- 2-120V outlets, 1-120V twist-lock outlet
- 1-120V/240 twist-lock outlet
- One 12V DC outlet
- EPA approved
Product SpecificationsUnit Dimensions: 27.9" x 21" x 23.6"
Fuel Type: Gasoline
Amps: 50A/120V, 25A/240V
Output (Rated): 6000W
Output (Peak): 7500W
Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.6 Gallons
Starting System: Electric & Recoil
Weight: 198 lbs. Learn More
- GP7000, GP7000E, GP8000, and GP8000E series feature the Generac OHVI engine
- Hardened steel tube cradle
- Steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge
- Locking fold-down handles and wheel kit
- Low-oil shutdown
- Hour meter with maintenance resets
- Circuit breaker protected outlets
- Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation
- Electric start with starting battery standard on GP7000E and GP8000E
Campbell Hausfeld's CP5216 is equipped with a reliable AR pump and offers 1900psi. The AR pump is constructed with a precision die-cast crankcase and built in loader to optimize performance while reducing set up time and seals that designed to continuously lubricate for an extended life. ETL approved to UL and CSA standards it is completely safe, steel and the enclosed vented cover keeps water out and air circulating. The quick connect tips offer versatility of cleaning pressures and flow and the tips can be conveniently stored on the pressure washer. The heavy duty 120v, 2 HP induction motor outperforms other electric motors. It performs like gas pressure washers without the hassle of fuel emissions, noise and low vibrations making it perfect to use indoors or outdoors. The portable steel cart with pneumatic wheels makes it easy to maneuver and easy to store.On board storage for the cord, hose, gun/lance and spray tips, the handle also folds down for compact storage. Great for use homeowners, shops, for livestock owners, ranchers and farmers, heavy equipment owners, commercial kitchens, marinas, screen printers and more.
- Two quick connect tips
- Chemical tube
- 35 ft. power cord
- 3/8"X25 ft. hose
- Spray gun and hose
Powermate 60 gallon cast iron oil lubricated air compressor features a cast iron twin cylinder pump with a one piece cast iron crankcase, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill, and a 12 in. cast iron balanced flywheel.
- Heavy duty induction motor for maximum performance and efficiency
- 155 psi max pressure for optimum tool performance
- Large capacity, 60 gallon asme air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns, hammers, etc
- Spread voltage motor allows unit to operate on 208 or 240 volt without any wiring changes
- Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life
- Equipped with pressure gauge and on/off switch
Motor Running HP: 3.5 HP Voltage: 208-230 Volt AC Phase: 1-Phase Magnetic Starter: No Pump CFM @ 40 PSI: 13.4 CFM @ 90 PSI: 11.5 Max PSI: 150 PSI Pump Material: Aluminum w/ Cast Iron Sleeve Pump Type: Single-Stage Pump Drive: Belt Drive Oil Type: Oil Lubricated Low Oil Shut-off: No Oil Sight Glass: Yes Tank Tank Size: 60 Gallons Tank Outlet: 3/4 Inch Tank Orientation: Vertical Electronic Drain Valve: No Overview Certification: UL & CSA Dimensions: 31L x 27W x 69.25H
(78.74 x 68.58 x 175.90 cm)
Product Weight: 247 lbs (112.04 kilograms) Consumer Warranty: 2 Years
Designed for a wide variety of applications that require up to 400 Amps. NEMA 3R rated. For use with Guardian Elite Standby Generators Item#s 167300 (50 kW) and 167301 (70 kW). U.S.A. The Guardian 200 Amp 120/240-volt standard transfer switch monitors utility power. When utility power is interrupted it signals the generator to start. When utility voltage returns, the transfer switch returns the electrical load from the generator back to utility. This transfer switch makes the generator completely automatic. There are no toggles to flip, no knobs to turn, and no extension cords to run when utility power is lost. UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards, it comes with a 2-year limited warranty.
- 200 Amp 120/240-volt standard transfer
- switch monitors utility power
- Signals generator to start when utility power is interrupted
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards
- Completely automatic; no toggles, knobs, or extension cords
- 2-year limited warranty