Designed for the professional, our 3 HP single stage compressors are ideal for almost anyone, from individuals that thrive on do-it-yourself projects to the professional air compressor user. When performance is defined by maximum operating pressure, increased air flow and extended duty cycles, Ingersoll Rand is the product of choice. You will get a compressor that features maximum air power, reliable precision engineered components and a durable design that is built to last.
- 100% continuous duty applications
- High capacity compressor (up to 18.1 cfm@ 90 pisg) with 60 gallon vertical tank
- Efficient finger valves that are easy to maintain
The Champion Power Equipment 71531 gasoline or propane powered, electric start portable generator is powered by a 439cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 7500 running watts and 9375 starting watts. Ideal for powering several large appliances plus several household items.
- 7500 running watts/9375 starting watts (gasoline)
- 120/240V AC Load
- Intelligauge (volts, frequency, operating hours)
- Up to 8 hour run time at 50% load (gasoline)
- 74 dBA at 23 ft.
- Integrated u-shape handle
- Push-button electric start, easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- 1.25 in durable tubular steel frame
- 9.5 in. never flat mobility kit
- Start up oil
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug socket
- LPG hose with regulator, 3.3 ft
Specifications Running Wattage (Gasoline) 7500 watts Starting Wattage (Gasoline) 9375 watts Running Wattage (LPG) 6750 watts Starting Wattage (LPG) 8400 watts AC Load 120/240V Phase Single Frequency 60 Hz Engine 439cc Champion 4-Stroke OHV RPM 3600 Fuel Type Gasoline or Propane Gasoline Capacity 6.1 gal. (23 L) Run Time 8 hours at 50% load (Gasoline) Recommended Oil SAE 10W-30 Oil Capacity 1.2 qt. (1.1 L) Start Type Electric, Recoil Low Oil Shut-off Automatic Fuel Gauge No Voltmeter Intelligauge Mobility Kit Included Wheel Size 10 in. never flat Battery Included, 15Ah/12V Choke Type Automatic, Manual Noise Level 74 dBa at 23 ft. Dimensions 27.8" L x 28.7" W x 26.4" H Gross Weight 213.4 lbs. Net Weight 202.4 lbs.
The Champion Power Equipment 75531i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 171cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 3100 max watts. With a 1.59-gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance.
This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of your sensitive electronic devices. This unit includes an RV outlet and is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. The built-in handle and wheel kit make it easily portable. Fully assembled and CARB approved for all 50 states.
- Provides 3100 max watts, 2800 rated watts of power
- Super quiet: 58dB at 23 ft.
- Lightweight (83.8 lbs.) and portable for convenience
- True sine wave inverter technology for sensitive electronics
- Overload protection with push-to-reset circuit breakers
- Economy mode to save fuel and engine wear
- Low oil shut-off sensor for safety
- RV ready: 120-volt TT-30R RV outlet (30-amps), 5-20R duplex (20-amps)and 12-volt DC outlet
- Easy pull recoil start
- Built-in handle and wheel kit for portability
- Includes 12-volt DC battery charging cables, oil funnel and spark plug socket
- EPA certified
- Electric start
- Stainless Steel control panel
- Auto Idle feature
- Wheel Kit included
- 15hp Powerease Engine with Low Oil Alert
- 9000 W and 7100 running Watts
- 1 x 120V Twistlock and 3 x 120V duplexes
- 1 x 240V Twistlock
- DC Voltage
- Includes Battery
The Champion Power Equipment 41533 gasoline powered, remote start portable generator is powered by a 439cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 7200 running watts and 9200 starting watts. With a 5.9 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 50% load.
Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit is ideal for large RV's, trailers, power tools, jobs around the house, or home back-up power during emergencies.
- 7200 rated watts, 9200 watts maximum
- Wireless remote electric start
- 439cc OHV champion engine (4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled)
- Low oil shut-off, cast iron sleeve for durability
- 5.9 Gallon Fuel Tank Runs 8 Hours at 50% Load
- 1.25 in. Diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- Fold away u-shape handlebar for safety
- 10 in. Never Flat Tires
- 74 dBA at 23 ft.
- Includes start-up oil, remote and battery
- Intelligauge Display to View Volts, Frequency (Hz) and Operating Hours
- Weather-proof, Custom Made Vinyl Cover Availab;le Separately
- CARB/50 State Compliant
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
Industrial Air Contractor 8 gallon wheelbarrow air compressor has a cast iron twin cylinder pump with a one piece cast iron crankcase, thermally stable cast ifon cylinder body, aluminum head and valve plate, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill, and 12 in. cast ison balanced flywheel.
Heavy duty induction motor for maximum performance and efficiency
- Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120 volt outlet, and may also be converted for 240 volt
- Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life
- Equipped with quick set regulator, tank and tool pressure gauges and two quick connect air outlets
- Turf tread semi-pneumatic tire for increased mobility Learn More
NEW! Covered, circuit breaker protected outlets provide added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
Electric start on GP6500E with recoil backup. Battery included.
Low oil shutdown prevents engine damage.
Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation.
Fuel gauge incorporated for at a glance fuel monitoring.
Hour meter to track maintenance intervals.
Fold down handle and never-flat wheels for portability.Learn More
- Cast iron pump
- ASME code tank
- Powerful 5.5 HP Honda motor
- 3 year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 38 in. x 21 in. x 34 in.
- Max PSI: 110
- Horsepower: 5.5
- CFM: 9.4
- Tank Capacity: 20 Gallons
8-Gallon oil lubricated, belt drive air compressor features a 6.0-horsepower Subaru OHV/OHC gas engine with an overhead valve (OHV), overhead cam (OHC), air throttle cylinder and separate pilot and check valves. The oil lubricated belt drive technology provides quiet operation with less noise than direct drive air compressors. Long lasting twin cylinder pump combines cast iron cylinders with aluminum cooling fins to reduce heat, maximize CFM and extend pump life. Twin "wheelbarrow" tank design has two-4-Gallon tanks, a center mount turf tread semi-pneumatic tire and low profile handle design for greatest mobility. This 8-Gallon unit also includes a liquid filled pressure gauge and brass cross fitting, low profile copper tubing and a metal belt guard.
- Key Features
- Long lasting, oil lubricated, belt drive twin cylinder pump combines cast iron cylinders with aluminum cooling fins to reduce heat, maximize CFM and extend pump life
- 6.0-Horsepower Subaru OHV/OHC gas engine
- Includes a liquid filled pressure gauge and brass cross fitting
- Twin "wheelbarrow" tank design with two 4-Gallon tanks and center mount turf tread semi-pneumatic tire for greatest mobility
- Maximum pressure: 130 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 8.9; CFM at 40 PSI: 10.9; horsepower: 6.0; engine type: Subaru OHV/OHC Learn More